Saiyan's Legacy

Por Rikutoh

You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Mid... Mais

Bio
Chapter 1 : The Meeting
Chapter 2: The decision
Chapter 3: The Training
Chapter 4: The Training (Shallot Part)
Chapter 5: The entrance exam
Chapter 6: My hero Academia
Chapter 8: USJ
Chapter 9: The First Danger <NOMU>
Chapter 10: New Resolve
Chapter 11: Katsuki finally make friends ?! Big Revelation
Chapter 12: The sport Festival ! Set your souls ablaze warriors !
Chapter 13: Finally some explanation ! Shallot you gave us what ?!
Chapter 14: The Hero Names ! The Birth of Saiyaman !
Chapter 15: Down the rabbit hole ! The start of a crazy week !
Chapter 16: Miruko VS Feelings
Chapter 17: Changes ! A blooming Love ?
Chapter 18: Confrontation ! The Hero Killer Stain !
Chapter 19: A bigger threat ?! Izuku The Super Saiyan !
Chapter 20: Shallot and Zahha's real goal !
Chapter 21: class 1A against the Teachers ! Who is going to Win ?!
Chapter 22: Saiyans VS N°1 Hero ! A Earth shacking fight !
Chapter 23: Class 1A at the mall ! Is this a date ?!
Chapter 24: The training camp start ! Let's reach new height !
Chapter 25: Attack on the training camp ! Katsuki's rising !
Chapter 26: Thank you Rumi ! Shallot Big Brain !
Chapter 27: All Might VS All For One ! Shallot's Anger !

Chapter 7: HERO DOJO & Battle Training

518 11 25
Por Rikutoh

Later the same day

At the HERO DOJO:

Izuku: Wow it's been a while since we've been there right Kacchan ?

Katsuki: Yeah they were all weak.

Izuku: Let's go we maybe find someone strong enough this time.

Katsuki: tsk why not I have nothing to do anyways.

The duo enter, while some turn theirs heads and remember the ass kicking they got before and start running outside the dojo the other continue their practice peacefully.

Katsuki: Heh looks like some are still scared of me. Hm?

Someone caught the attention of Katsuki, he start walking toward her.

Katsuki: Hey ! Seaweed hair !

Setsuna: Hmm ? Oh ! Hey blondie ! It's been a while huh.

Katsuki: Yeah. You still training with those weaklings ?

Setsuna: Yeah its still fun and sometime you have some good pro-hero to train with.

Katsuki: If you say so. Want to spare with me ?

Setsuna: Prepare to lose this time !

The fight start but 30 seconds later she lost easily.

Setsuna: Seriously ?! Can't you let me win ?

Katsuki: Hell no ! and what's wrong with your fighting stance ?!

Setsuna: What it's wrong ?

Katsuki: Yeah it's mediocre even no wonder your an extra !

Setsuna: Repeat that you bastard !

Katsuki: It's mediocre even no wonder your an extra ! and I'm going to show you how to do it properly !

Setsuna: Alright you little fu- Wait what ? Just like that ?

Katsuki: Yeah. I mean you have talent in martial arts but you clearly didn't have anyone to teach you properly.

Setsuna: Humm Okay then show me.

Katsuki: start teaching Setsuna how to fix her fighing stance. Meawhile in Izuku's side.

Izuku fought multiple people and win which give him a disapointed feeling since he win them easily and pretty fast.

Izuku: *sigh* " I beat 15 people and 3 were Pro-heroes... I don't mean to disrespect them but... So weak." At least Kacchan is having fun.

Suddenly the elevetor open an revealed 2 pro-heroines Mikuko and Midnight but not in theirs hero costume, they were wearing some casual gym clothes, The green teen turn his head and see the 2 mature womans.

Izuku:*blush* "They.. Umm I know it's just a casual outfits but... No no bad me !"

The 2 womans notice Izuku very fast with all the people on the ground surrounding him and were impressed to see that.

Midnight: Oh my~ Midoriya it's nice to see you here.

Miruko: Yo Midoriya long time no see !

Izuku: H-Hello Midnight-sensei and hello to you to Miruko.

Midnight: Why are you blushing ?

At that question Izuku look at the 2 womans and blush harder not noticing that Katsuki watch him from afar, Midnight staring at him with a teasing look and Miruko looking at Midnight wondering what she's going to do with a hidden smirk. 

Midnight: Ara ara~ Midoriya are you looking at us with dirty thought ? what a naughty boy.

Izuku: N-N-No I-I-I wouldn't dare d-d-doing that !

Miruko: Hahaha ! Calm down kid. I know you're not that type.

Midnight: Sorry Midoriya I was joking but you're really cute flustered like that.

Izuku: I- Well you know my mom always said I was a cute kid.

Midnight: Oh a mama's boy huh ? I'll be your mommy.

Miruko: Let's stop before someone call the cops on you.

Midnight: Fine fine. Well I have to go bye Midoriya.

Izuku: Goodbye Midnight-sensei.

Miruko: Anyways looks like you had you're fun before meeting us.

Izuku: Not really I beat them easily.

Miruko: Oh ? You become stronger then.

Izuku: Yes, a lot more and I still don't have your autograph. So want to spare with me Miruko ?

Miruko: Sorry I can't today kid.

Izuku: Oh... Okay then.

Miruko: You know what ? Next time time we see each other I'll fight you okay ? So don't disapoint me.

Izuku: Yes ! Thank you Miruko ! *bright smile*

Miruko was surprise that Izuku could smile like that, she smiled at him in return and waved him goodbye.

Izuku didn't had a good challenged after that little chat so he was just waiting for Kacchan to finish training ? yelling ? at the dark-green haired girl after another 10 minutes Katsuki say goodbye to the girl and join Izuku. The saiyan duo was walking the main street for them to go home until Katsuki broke the silence with a teasing smirk.

Katsuki: So little Izuku has a thing for older woman ?

Izuku froze completely at what Katsuki said and start blushing.

Izuku: No !  Not at all ! I just-

Katsuki: Yeah yeah i know.

Katsuki start imitating badly Izuku's voice.

Katsuki: I'm Izuku and I'm too shy to talk to girls. Dude you were even worst than when you talk to the girls in our class. And more than that you were staring at Miruko a LOT.

Izuku: I didn't stare at her ! She just strong and I want to fight her ! Yeah that !

Katsuki gave him a deadpan stare and sigh and he already more or less understood Izuku "preference" in woman which is a strong-willed one, fierce personality with big breast and older than him, simple tas-

Izuku: And you !

Katsuki: W-What me ? what did I do ?

Izuku: That girl with the dark-green hair, you trained her, you never do that to anyone ! You even look having fun doing that !

Katsuki: Shut up deku ! Her fighting stance was a mess I just helped her that's all !

It was now the turn of Izuku to give a deadpan look to Katsuki.

Izuku: A lot of people are like that and you didn't help them.

Izuku and Katsuki start noticing that their litle argument caught the eyes of some bystander and decide to stop.

Izuku: *sigh* Let's stop that and go home.

Katsuki: *sigh* Yeah.

Well like Katsuki, Izuku more or less understand his "preference" too in woman which is strong willed, not a push over and big butt, theirs taste look similar but not exactly the same, did they influence each other ? No idea. As they separete each other ,both waved at each other and walk their own path to get home.

2 Days later

U.A high school

Izuku was talking with Iida and Uraraka about theirs favorite heroes, while they speak the bell ring making everyone seat at theirs desks until Aizawa enter the class looking tired like usual.

Aizawa: Listen up! today you're class is going to do theirs first hero class and the one teaching it is-

Suddenly All-Might appear trought the door in a weird pose.

All-Might: I'm coming trought the door like a normal person !

Izuku: WOAH It's All-Might ! and wears his costume from his silver age !

 Everyone was excited and happy to see All-Might teaching them how to be heroes.

All-Might: Everyone join me at the battle ground gamma because today it's Battle Training.

At those words Izuku and Katsuki start making a wide smile thinking that they coulf finally fight each other without their master watching over them.

All-Might: But what's a hero without his costume ! So go grab your costumes and join me in 15 minutes young heroes !

Like that All-Might disappear, everyone grab theirs costume and go change.

15 minutes later:

All-Might: Looks like everyone is here.

Ochako: No Izuku and Bakugo are not here yet.

As Ochako say that Katsuki appear with his hero costume foolowed by Izuku a few seconds later.

Katsuki: I'm here bunch of extras.

Kirishima: Damn you look manly bro in that armor !

Tsuyu: He has a warrior vibe to it kero.

Izuku: I'm sorry I'm late !

Ochako: You look great Izuku !

Mina: The helmet give a mysterious vibe. " But he just look like a cosplay than a real hero costume"

All-Might: Since everyone is now here i'll explain what you're going to do. First the battle training will follow a simple scenario which is a Hero VS Villain situation. Second the match are going to be 2 on 2, when either side is knocked out or tied the team win. Third you're going to be partnered up by me drawing lots at random. Does someone have a question ?

Iida: Yes ! It wouldn't be better if we paired up with someone you know already ?

Izuku: No since heroes have to worked with each other on the spot, villains are not going to wait for us to find our friends after all.

All-Might: EXACTLY ! Young Midoriya even me ha to do that on certain missions.

Iida: Thank you for the answer.

All-Might start to draw the names and the teams.

All-Might: Now that everyone has a partner, we can start the battle training.

As the team were annonced the duo realise they wouldn't fight each other with diappointement they start preparing.

The training goes without any issues, the team of Izuku win his battle pretty easily with a good team work with Ochako and Katsuki on the other just blow the oppenent team with a galick gun and knock them down leaving Iida alone with the fake bomb.

Later in the day:

The school ended and the green and ah-blond duo flying high in the sky.

Katsuki: That battle training was a waste of time !

Izuku: Calm down Kacchan, but yeah i wanted to fight you without holding back.

Katsuki: You know what Deku let's fight ! Now !

Izuku: Okay ! we're high enough in the sky anyways.

Izuku take a battle stance and Katsuki does the same.

Izuku: Ready...

Katsuki: GO!

Izuku and Katsuki launch at each other, hit theirs forearms against each other both smirking.

Izuku punch Katsuki but he counter with his other forearm followed by a heavy kick in Izuku's guts.

Izuku: Gah !

Izuku throw a kikoha and disappear while Katsuki is focus on the kikoha which he parry with ease, Izuku reappear in Katsuki's back and thrwo a punch at his jaw sending him a few meter away.

Both: .......

Izuku: Let's stop the warm up.

Katsuki: Finally.

Both: HAAAAAAA !

[base>ssj]

Katsuki launch himself at Izuku at high speed and throw a punch that Izuku catch without letting go, he throw another punch which Izuku catch again, but this time Izuku hit Katsuki jaw with his knees sending Katsuki head upward making a little dizzy at the same time.

Katsuki: Fuck !

Katsuki decide to use his head and start headbutting Izuku until both start bleeding from theirs cranium. Izuku let Katsuki's hands. Katsuki start joining his hands and bring them a bit behind his head, seeing that Izuku in panic start cuping his hands and bring them to his waist.

Katsuki: Galick Gun !

Izuku: Kamehameha !

The two put themself in a beam struggle, each other giving theirs all without give a centimeter to the other for a solid 15 second until Izuku got an idea, a stupid one but crazy enough.

Izuku: *deep breath*

Katsuki: ?

Izuku: YOUR SHOES ARE FAKE BRAND !!

Katsuki: THE FUCK DID YOU SAY FUCKING DEK-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Izuku push one last time and throw everything he had in his kamehameha sending Katsuki far away.

Izuku: *huff* Hehe *huff* I knew it would work.

[ssj>base]

Izuku take out his phone to watch if it's time to go home and notice a few mail from his mom and big sister, with that he knew directly he was going to get scold for being to late to go home, Izuku fly back to his house before Katsuki come back.

Meanwhile Katsuki was recovering from the insult toward his shoes decide to go home without bothering himself to tell it at Izuku.

Katsuki: Tch that bastard telling ME that my shoes are fake ! Wait tomorrow when I get you deku.

And like that the day finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An other chapter ! I think this one is not that good but lets be honest every fanfic do the battle training at the point where now nobody care about it so i decided to skip it because more important is coming lik usj and all so yeah.  If you want to talk don't be shy. I read and answer what i can well if i'm not lazy enough. btw I try to really write a fight scene what do you think about it ?   BYE!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

61.1K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
1.9K 26 12
Amidst the clash of powers between Izuku Midoriya, known as the hero Deku, and the malevolent villan known as Overhaul, a hidden chamber stirs, whisp...
48.5K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
24.7K 769 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...