The Rise of the Space Emperor...

Per TheWritingGriffin

Y/N has recently moved to Kuoh where he meets Issei, quickly becoming friends with him despite his perverted... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2 (S1)
Chapter 3 (S1)
Chapter 4 (S1)
Chapter 5 (S1)
Chapter 6 (S1)
Chapter 7 (S1)
Chapter 8 (S1)
Chapter 9 (S1)
Chapter 10 (S1)
Chapter 11 (S2)
Chapter 12 (S2)
Chapter 13 (S2)
Chapter 14 (S2)
Chapter 15 (S2)
Chapter 16 (S2)
Chapter 17 (S2)
Chapter 19 (S2)
Chapter 20 (S2)
Chapter 21 (S2)
Chapter 22 (S3)
Chapter 23 (S3)
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25 (S3)
Chapter 26 (S3)
Chapter 27 (S3)

Chapter 18 (S2)

449 18 3
Per TheWritingGriffin

By the time Sirzechs and Grayfia got up Y/N had already left to for more training leaving Rias and his mum to handle Sirzechs

Sirzechs: "He's really passionate about getting stronger isn't he"

Rias: "It gets annoying at times cause he always leaves early in the morning"

Sirzechs: "What say you Grayfia, today we should behave as normal tourists-"

Grayfia: "After we finish our work"

Rias: "Ugh this is the worst"

.......

After completing his morning training Y/N heads to school, getting to the gate he notices Vali and Issei talking

Vali: "But you can call me the vanishing dragon"

Issei: "Holy crap" 'My left hand is freaking out again'

Vali: "How vulnerable you are, it wouldn't take much to defeat you with my magic, almost too easy"

Issei jumps away from Vali as two swords appear at his neck, the first being the holy devil sword from Kiba and the second being Durandal used by Xenovia

Kiba: "Don't you think this joke has gone on far enough?"

Xenovia: "It wouldn't be smart for us to allow you to start a fight with the red dragon emperor here now would it"

Asia: "What's going on?"

Asia appears and hides behind Issei as Y/N slowly walks up to them all Issei speaks

Issei: "Asia get back"

Jumping over Asia and Issei and landing between the two dragon emperors Y/N looks at Vali

Y/N: "Hello there.. I'm surprised to see you here Vali, looking to join our school?"

Vali: "Well now they'd have a small chance at beating me, especially since they couldn't bring down Kokabiel by themselves, but by all means keep going if you don't care about causing a scene"

Lowering their weapons and desummoning them Kiba and Xenovia both walk to either side of Issei, while Y/N just walks and leans on the side of a railing to watch what Vali plans to do

Vali: "Tell me Issei how do you think you compare to those with the power in this world?"

Issei: "What do you mean?"

Vali: "I'm talking about your balance breaker, it looks quite incomplete if you ask me but still a four digit ranking, on a scale of strongest to weakest that is, I'd say between 1000th to 1500th or lower"

Issei: "That's great so what's your point?"

Vali: "My point is that you're a valuable player and that you should be taken care of and properly nurtured, don't you agree Rias"

Rias: "I don't need your advice.. Mind telling me what this is all about? If you've come here on behalf of the fallen angels I can assure you its a waste of time"

Vali: "Were you aware of the welsh dragon and the vanishing dragon calling upon the twin sky dragons, people involved with the red and white dragons have never had the best of luck, I'm facinated, makes me wonder how your life will turn out"

Y/N: "Alright tensions are high, it would probably be wise for you to leave now Vali, you can taunt them another day just not in the middle of the entrance to school, besides don't you have better things to do?"

Vali: "You're right about that, I'm wasting my time here,"

???: "Y/N there you are, I was looking for you"

Y/N: "Oh hey Cynthia"

As Cynthia runs up too Y/N Rias grabs his arm and Akeno grabs the other arm

Rias: "Y/N who's this?"

Y/N: "... A childhood friend that moved here recently, she's joining our school today too"

Cynthia: "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Cynthia and you are

Rias: "I'm his girlfriend Rias, and this is the ORC club members, Koneko, Kiba, Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and the vice president Akeno.. Akeno let go of my Y/N"

Akeno: "I told you before President I'm going to fight for his love too so no I'm not going to let go"

Cynthia: "Getting yourself a harem are you Y/N, oh you bad bad boyy"

Y/N: 'Palkia.. help'

Palkia: 'You're connected now, it's a bond that all creation trio members share but since your male and female, your connection can and probably will get stronger weather you like it or not'

Y/N: 'Oh great, Rias is going to kill me when she learns about that'

With a great amount of strength Y/N breaks free of Rias and Akeno before sprinting off into school and vanishing out of sight Issei who had been drolling over the sight of Cynthia suddenly got smacked in the face by Asia who was getting very jealous

Cyntha: "Well I'm going to go find Y/N cause I'm in his class, it was nice to meet you all"

Rias: "I don't like her, she's going to get between me and my Y/N"

Akeno: "You mean our Y/N~~"

Kiba: "Here it goes again, I'll see you guys later"

.....

Sitting down in class Y/N waits for it too start, eventually it does and everyone streams in for another day, Issei as Y/N had found out from Asia went to the nurses office cause of his arm, deciding to go check on him later Y/N waited for class to finish, as the teacher walks in she announces that there's two new exchange students tuning them both out Y/N lays his head on the desk.

Cynthia: "Y/N you okay?"

Looking up Y/N notices Cynthia had picked a seat next to him while Xenovia wasn't near him and talking to the other girls of the class.

Y/N: "Yea I'm all good, I'm just waiting for class to start then end"

Before Cynthia responds Issei walks in the room and gets slammed by both Matsuda and Motohama's fists, looking over Y/N just facepalms himself

Matsuda: "Everyone knows what you did punk"

Motohama: "Somehow you got that Xenovia chick to join the occult research club I'm tired of cool stuff happening to you all the time"

Issei: "Remember that time you hit me, well what was that about"

Motohama: "You asked for it, but it would've been a lot worse if you also got that new blond chick in the club, besides look at all these super hot girls who get all excited whenever you are around"

Matsuda: "Yea you're supposed to have my back bro, why you gotta play me like that"

Issei: "Like what!"

Matsuda: "Don't even"

Motohama: "Both of you shut-up, I just want to know about Xenovia, you haven't hooked up with her yet have you?"

Issei: "Of course not, have at it"

Xenovia: "At what?"

As Xenovia walks over to the perv trio Y/N just looks at Cynthia before face palming himself again knowing things aren't going to go well, getting up and walking over to them Cynthia follows him

Issei: "Hey what's up?"

Xenovia: "I'm sorry about the other day, I didn't mean to spring that on you when you weren't prepared"

Issei: "Oh right It's cool but lets not talk about this here"

Y/N: 'Oh I know what I can do to prank them' "Yes I must say it was very surprising to see both of you in the pool storage room, alone and naked and without protection too"

Xenovia: "That's why I'm here, I came to tell you I bought these for next time Issei"

Pulling out some condoms both Matsuda and Motohama grab Issei

Matsuda & Motohama: "WHHHAAAATTTT!!!"

Asia: "Hi guys.. Ooh those are pretty"

Xenovia: "Here you should probably take one too"

Asia: "Oh thanks, but what are you supposed to do with it?"

Y/N: 'This is going better than expected'

Cynthia: 'Y/N what in Arceus's name goes on at this school'

Y/N: 'Palkia why can I hear Cynthia in my head?'

Palkia: 'It's the natural bond you two have, it's growing stronger, all you have to do is just think of sending her thoughts through your brain and you should be able to communicate'

Y/N: 'Alright well here goes Welcome to Kuoh academy, those three guys are known as the perverted trio, and no-body likes them, except the people in the ORC, we know the somewhat normal side to Issei'

While Y/N and Cynthia were communicating through their mind Matsuda and Motohama had punched Issei to floor and started trying to stretch his limbs in ways they shouldn't bend, Y/N coming back to his senses lifts both Matsuda and Motohama up with 1 arm around each of their shirts

Y/N: "Now now guys we don't want Issei in the nurses office just as he got out do we"

As Y/N holds the two perverts in his hands Xenovia bends down to Issei whilst holding another condom

Xenovia: "Hey Issei you ready, lets go make intercourse"

Issei: "No we're not!!"

Getting up and grabbing the condom Issei runs off outside, dropping the other two Y/N goes out and follows him leaving the others to continue class.

.......

As Issei had ran off into the trees Y/N snuck up behind him making sure he was all good

Issei: "What the hell has gotten into Xenovia, someone ate a crazy sandwitch today"

Y/N: "What do you expect"

Issei: "Ahhhhh!!.. Don't scare me like that Y/N you bastard"

Y/N: "Haha, but I mean as Xenovia said, she was raised in the church since she was born, and she only lived for god, so now that she knows he's dead she's decided she wants the motherly life, and apparently that starts now"

Issei: "Yea, you're probably right-"

While the two were walking together they ended up finding themselves at the entrance of the ORC clubhouse

Rias: "Oh hello Y/N"

Y/N: "Hey Rias, hello Akeno, I'm surprised to see you here too Sona, what brings you to our club"

Sona: "Hello Y/N, Issei I hear you met the white dragon emperor"

Issei: "Yea I guess he just wanted to come here and check out the sites or something"

Sona: "Seriously"

Rias: "I doubt he has time for sight seeing, he seems to be working with the fallen angels so I don't think we have to worry about him making rash decisions"

Sona: "Regardless of his intensions, I don't want him on the school grounds"

Rias: "Me either, especially because we'll have a much bigger problem to deal with soon"

Sona: "Good we agree.. Talk to you later"

Rias: "Alright, take care of yourself"

Issei: "Those two seem a little depressed, did something happen?"

Akeno: "No nothing specificlly they're just a little stressed out about open house"

Issei: "Open house? but why"

Y/N: "I'd say it's because they're the school council and have to run the entire thing"

Issei: "Yea true"

Rias: "So what are you two doing out here anyway?"

Y/N: "Issei got beaten in because Xenovia tried having sex with him again, although this time she brought condoms with her too"

Issei pulls out the condoms he liberated from Xenovia which get stolen by Akeno

Akeno: "Mmmm we could use these to practice ourselves Y/N~~"

Rias: "Down girl, Y/N's mine"

Y/N: "What have I gotten myself into"

Issei: "Why are you complaining, you've got both of the hottest chicks in school after you, I'd kill to motorboat both of their bazonga's every night"

Y/N: "I'm good, cya guys"

Akeno: "Not without me you're not hehe~~"

As Y/N opens a portal infront of him Akeno pushes him into it before jumping in herself leaving a  jealous Issei and a furious Rias out the front of the ORC little did they know that they were closer than they expected.

Landing inside the ORC room Y/N sits down on one of the couches and looks at Akeno

Akeno: "You just brought us in here... how exciting Rias is so close to finding us but won't hehe~"

Y/N: "Whatever you're thinking Akeno, don't"

Akeno: "Oh but I think little Y/N Jr wants me too"

Y/N: 'Damn these fucking hormones' "That maybe so but the answer is still no, I couldn't dream of cheating on Rias"

Akeno: "I don't mind sharing~ it would be fun~~~"

Y/N: "Per- no, no it wouldn't" 'Ahhhh I can't stay in here alone with her'

As if Y/N's thoughts were answered Rias decided to go inside to look over reports while Issei had left back to class

Rias: "Would someone like to explain to me what's going on"

Akeno: "Y/N and I were about learn more about each other in a deeper way~~"

Y/N: "No we weren't"

Rias: "..It's obvious that I can't leave you two alone, also don't think I've forgotten you pushing Y/N into his portal for alone time, you'll get 1000 spankings"

Y/N: "I'm pretty sure she's going to enjoy that, especially when she said she didn't mind sharing me, so she must be into some pretty kinky shit"

Rias: "Hmmmm you're right, I'll let this slide once then"

Akeno: "Yay"

Akeno shows a sneaky smile as she pushes one of Y/N's arms into her breasts as she was still on top of him

Rias: "Akeno down he's mine, and get off him too"

Akeno: "I didn't see him complaining with me being on top of him~~"

Just to tease Y/N and make Rias even more jealous Akeno starts grinding on top of him instead of getting off setting Y/N off to almost let out a moan, seeing this Rias just storms off, once she's gone Akeno keeps grinding on Y/N.

Akeno: "Awww would you look at that, she got jealous and left, I'd take that as permission to continue~~"

Y/N: "mmm~ ahhhh Akeno get off"

Akeno: "Nope, not until I've had my fill, I've heard from Rias how naughty you can be~~"

......... Timeskip to that night

Y/N: "I'm home!"

After escaping from his mum's embrace Y/N goes to his room finding Rias laying on his bed with a sad look on her face

Rias: "Y/N.. do you.. do you like Akeno?"

Y/N: "I won't lie to you Rias I do, but if it hurts you too much I'll ignore her from now on"

Rias: "....I guess I could share you, but I'm always first"

Y/N: "Oka- wait what? you want to share me?"

Rias: "It's not uncommon for male devils to have harems"

Y/N: "This isn't going to go well-"

Akeno: "Yay I get to sleep with Y/N too"

Y/N: "How... how did you get in here?"

Rias: "Remember I'm the alpha here Akeno"

Y/N: 'Oh palkia what have I gotten myself into'

Palkia: 'Good luck'

Y/N: 'Wait what, don't leave me here...... damn you'

..... Timeskip to next day

After a night of a different training Y/N, Rias and Akeno walk to school together Y/N looks incredibly tired wheres Akeno and Rias look very refreshed and very happy, splitting up and heading to their classes Y/N meets up with Cynthia before entering class

Y/N: "Are your parents going to be here?"

Cynthia: "No they don't live here, they live in another country I just moved here for a change of scenery really, what about yours are they going to be here?"

Y/N: "I think my mum is coming thanks to Rias's brother telling her, but dad's still not home from his work so I doubt he's coming, welp this is where the fun begins"

Heading into class the two sit down at their desks where the teacher starts handing out lumps of clay to everyone before telling them to create whatever they wanted as long as it's meaningful to them

Serana: "Y/N!!! I made it, I'm still annoyed you didn't tell me about open house"

Y/N: "There's a reason for that mum"

As everyone starts fawning over Y/N's mum, Y/N just looks down at the clay and tries to think of something meaningful to him, the only thing that comes to his mind though were images of last night with both Rias and Akeno, opening his eyes he quickly realises that his hands have moved by themselves, creating said image he couldn't get out of his mind

Cynthia: "I take it from how detailed that clay is you're going out with both Rias and Akeno?"

Issei: "Holy shit dude, I'm so jealous"

After people heard Issei's out cry they turn to him seeing he had made a naked Asia clay model, before looking past him and seeing Y/N's one everyone streamed from their desks surrounding Y/N's desk admiring the model

Katase: "Y/N don't tell me you're a pervert too, we thought you were better than them"

Murayama: "Yea Y/N have you joined the perverted trio!"

Y/N: "No I'm not a pervert, they were all I could think of after last night.." 'I shouldn't of said that'

Matsuda and Motohama: "YOU BASTARD!!!"

Issei: "You lucky little wank muffin"

While everyone was in uproar that Y/N had the two queens of Kuoh around his little finger Y/N slips out of class along with Cynthia before finding Rias and Akeno walking out from their class, showing them the clay model of them both, they look at each other before smiling knowing Y/N was thinking about last night

Rias: "It is very well made"

Akeno: "Oh my~ I guess I shouldn't be surprised especially with how mu-"

Y/N: "Now now Akeno, we don't want to disturb Cynthia here"

Cynthia: 'Oh please, as if it'd bother me I am kind of curious about it though'

Akeno: "Oh what do you know it's even detailed insi-"

Motohama in the distance: "Oh no way a Magicgirl photoshoot"

Matsuda: "Come on lets form a photography club, as members we gotta represent....."

Y/N: "Any idea what that was about?"

Rias: "It can't be"

Akeno: "Or can it eheh"

Y/N: 'Whoever is cosplaying is strong, lets go find out'

......

Walking into the gym reveals a large group of guys with camera's that they somehow obtained taking unmeasureable amount of photos of a girl wearing a magicgirl cosplay.

Y/N: "What the hell?"

Just then Issei and Asia show up and look at the cosplay confused before Saji walks on stage with the girl

Saji: "Knock it off, we are still on school property, you've seen enough of this.... we don't need this kind of commotion on the day of open house, get outta here."

As the crowd all walk off angry and annoyed that the school council got involved Y/N, Cynthia, Akeno, Rias, Asia and Issei all walk up to the stage in the gym

Saji: "Alright are you related to someone at this school?"

???: "Yep!!"

Saji: "Alright well they should've told you that this outfit is unacceptable here"

Performing a little twirl before making a pose she says her catch phrase

???: "Sparkle shine, your command is mine!!"

Saji: "You have to stop that"

Issei: "Well well, hard at work as usual huh"

Saji: "I don't have time for you-"

Sona: "Saji! what's going on here?"

Saji: "Oh hey Sona, this girl says--"

???: "I finally found you Sona!"

Y/N: "Let me guess Rias, this girl is Sona's sister?"

Rias: "Yep that's Serafall Leviathan she's one of the Satans"

Serafall jumps off the stage before rushing her sister and prancing around her

Serafall: "I'm so happy to see you what's the matter you look sad your face is all red aren't you excited to finally be seeing your big sister again I'm going to require a lot more happiness from you come onnnn you should run into my arms and tell me how much you miss me and then I'll say oh I missed you too then I'd give you a big fat kiss and you kiss me back and that would lead to girl on girl action wouldn't that be hooottttt"

Y/N: 'Poor Sona,'

Issei: "She has a sister?"

Rias: "That is the lady Serafall Leviathan"

Issei: "The lady who?"

Saji: "She's currently one of the four devil kings, I'd always heard things about Sona's sister but I didn't recognise her since this is the first time we've met"

Serafall: "Your lines next this is the part where you say how long it's been aannndd how excited you are to see meee-"

Rias: "It's been quite a long time Lady Leviathan"

Serafall: "Oh yes it has Rias, how excited are you to see me"

Rias: "Very thank you for asking, did you come here to visit Sona for open house?"

Serafall: "Yea!! but I had to find out about it on my own Sona's a meanny and didn't tell me I was so mad when I found out the truth I almost attacked heaven out of frustration"

Y/N: "She moves around a lot doesn't she"

Issei: "Agreed, is she even still talking about open house?"

Y/N: "Beats me,"

Serafall Points over towards Issei

Sera: "Hey look is he the guy who's supposed to be the dragon?"

Rias: "He is, Issei I want you to meet someone, you too Y/N"

Issei: "Ah sure!... I'm Issei it's nice to meet you, I'm a pawn in the service of Rias Gremory"

Y/N: "And I'm Y/N Rias's boyfriend"

Akeno: "Don't forget about me~~"

Y/N: "And Akeno's boyfriend too"

Sera: "Both Rias and Akeno, don't you think of stealing my Sona away from me then!"

Y/N: "Sona's all yours lady leviathan"

Sera: "Good, to you who don't know me, I'm Serafall Leviathan one of the great devil kings, but you can call me little levi!"

Sona: "Listen to me,"

Y/N: 'Looks like Sona found her voice again'

Cynthia: 'I can't help but feel like this is going to backfire on her'

Sona: "I am responsible for the entire student council here, even if you are family this is inappropriate school attire.. You're going to have to change!!"

Sera: "Why do you have to be like that can you hear the tone of your voice right now you're borderline violence you know that I'd never ask for anything all I want is to be a magicalgirl

Issei: "You know I feel like I've heard that line before"

Sera: "With my sparkling staff I will do my duty and obliterate all the angels and fallen angels"

Issei: "That part I haven't heard"

Sona: "Do you have any respect at all, if you start sparkling you could annihilate a small country in minutes"

Issei: "I just had a thought why didn't Sona mention her too us earlier like when Kokabiel attacked you think she would've like needed her help, is it because they don't get along?"

Akeno: "No it's the opposite, the problem is actually that lady Serafall loves her little sister a bit too much some would say she's obsessed, Sona could've asked for help but it would've gotten out of control"

Saji: "Also if she found out her baby sister got violated by a fallen angel she would've started a war right then-"

Sona: "Ahhhh I can't take it anymore :C"

Sera: "Sona wait!!"

Sona: "Stay away from me!!"

Saji: "Looks like Sona's going to need my help, I'll talk to you guys later"

Y/N: "Good luck"

Rias: "Ugh"

Asia: "Saji's headed for a rough time isn't he" 

Rias: "It's not really my place to say Asia, but yes he is, all the devil kings are like this, he's got his work cut out for him"

Cynthia: "So Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels are real are they"

Rias: "......Forgot you were here Cynthia, sorry but I'm going to have to wipe your memory"

Y/N: "Cynthia's fine, she won't tell anyone will you"

Cynthia: "I already knew anyway I'll catch you guys around, Y/N he's found it"

Rias: "Found what? Y/N what's she talking about"

Y/N: "Some lost ancient relic of her family, I've been helping her look for it and apparently it's been found, I'll see you later Cynthia"

Rias: "Well that's nice, but Y/N do you trust her to not tell anyone, because we can't have us devils getting out"

Y/N: "I trust her with my life Rias it's okay"

Rias: "Very well"

........

Serana: "Y/N!!! I found you!"

Y/N: "Rias HELPP!!!"

???: "There you are, I've been looking for you Rias"

Rias: "Hello Father"

???: "You've changed a bit Y/N

Rias recognises her own father with his bright crimson hair and beard along with Y/N's mother Serana, but next to her stood another figure with blond hair and dark brown eyes in a very neat suit

Y/N: "Dad?"

Dan: "Yes it's me son, I've finally finished my deployment"

Y/N: "It's good to see you again!!"

Serana: "What!! I never get this kind of treatment when you come home, you're so mean Y/N!"

???: "Haha Rias never treats me like Y/N does with his father, So Y/N you must be Rias's boyfriend, I'm Zeoticus Gremory, thank you for looking after my daughter"

Y/N: "Of course sir, Dad what's going on?"

Dan: "Well I was catching up with your mum when Zeoticus here ran into us looking for Rias, I must say Y/N you must have picked the prettiest girl in the school"

Y/N: "Yea she is-"

Akeno peers around Y/N which makes Rias grab on of his arms and Akeno grabbing the other

Akeno: "I'm also his girlfriend"

Y/N: "Yes... Akeno here is also my girlfriend"

Dan & Serana: "What!!"

Y/N: "Yeaaaa I'll tell you about it later,"

Dan: "I'm so proud"

Serana: "Come honey I've got some photos of Y/N I want to show you, so lets go home"

Dan: "Sounds like a plan, will you be dinning with us tonight ladies?"

Rias: "I moved in there so I'd hope so"

Akeno: "Not tonight sorry"

Dan: "You live there too! I'm so proud of my son"

Y/N: "..Thanks dad.."

Akeno: "I'll be off I've got things to do for our club, I'll see you later Y/N~~"

Y/N: "Yea.. cya"

Dan: "If Rias is staying at ours would you care to join Zeoticus?"

Zeoticus: "I would be delighted to stay, would you mind if my son and his wife join us?"

Dan: "Not at all the more the merrier"

Y/N: 'No, that's a terrible idea... damnit'

Serana: "I'll prepare us a feast come lets go home, oh honey would you pick up some alcohol we don't have any left"

......

Y/N: "So my parents are going to drink with your father.."

Issei: "Good luck dude"

Y/N: "Shut it Issei"

As Y/N and Rias sigh internally at what's going to happen when they get home Sirzechs and Grayfia walk down the stairs

Sirzechs: "Haha that's brilliant"

Rias: "Why are you laughing?."

Sirzechs: "It looks like we're having a family slumber party with father tonight"

Rias: "Ugh"

Y/N: "Mmmm I have a bad feeling about this"

Sirzechs: "Well we don't want to keep them waiting now do we dear sister"

Issei: "Hehehe good luck Y/N"

Y/N: "I just want to disappear...."

Y/N looks around the room making sure no-one noticed him Y/N opens a portal in the floor and falls through it

Issei: "Woah where'd Y/N go?"

Rias: "To hide away probably, come on brother lets get this over with"

As everyone parts ways Y/N floats in his own dimension with Palkia

Y/N: "This is going to be so embarrassing isn't it"

Palkia: "I'm not Dialga so I couldn't tell you what the future was"

Y/N: "Yea Yea I know, can we do a bit of training to get my mind off of things?"

Palkia: "Sure but be prepared I'm in my full form here so I'm a lot stronger than in your mindscape"

.........

After some hellish training with Palkia's true form Y/N returns home to find dinner ready and everyone drinking

Dan: "Ah son you're finally home, what took you so long?"

Y/N: "I went to the gym for a bit you guys could've started without me you know"

Serana: "Non-sense we'd never start without my adorable Y/N being here with us"

Y/N: "I really wish you did Well thanks then"

After everyone had ate dinner they Serana started playing all the photo's and videos of Y/N on the TV, before they switched to Rias

Zeoticus: "The way I see it, it's part of the fathers duty to embarrass his daughter at school"

Rias: "I feel like I'm in the lowest level of hell right now"

Y/N: "Tell me about it"

Sirzechs: "Isn't that sweet, our little Ri Ri is answering the teachers question.. Oh and she got it right ahaha"

Rias: "I've had about enough of this I'll be in my room stupid jerk!"

Y/N: "Rias!.. I'll go check on her"

Entering his room Y/N see's Rias on his bed laying face first into one of the pillows

Y/N: "Rias do you just want to cuddle?"

Nodding her head Y/N lays down next to her and holds her close to him as she snuggles into it more

Y/N: "As annoying as they are at least our families are getting along together"

Rias: "Yea you're right"

Sirzechs: "Yes we are getting along with your family quite well Y/N"

Rias: "Hello brother"

Sirzechs: "There's something I've been meaning to discuss with you"

Rias: "Go ahead"

Sirzechs: "Alright.. I was thinking that it might be about time to release the other bishop"

Y/N: "Is that the one behind the sealed doors in the ORC?"

Rias: "Yes, his powers were dangerous so it was sealed away because I wasn't strong enough to handle them... You're the one who organised this aren't you"

Sirzechs: "Guilty as charged rest assured after observing the fight with phenex and Kokabiel I've reconsidered"

Rias: "Then why?"

Sirzechs: "They're are a lot more pieces to work with and you're stronger now than you've ever been, I am more than confident that the time is right. Release the bishop Rias"

Rias: "If you.. I mean yes if the great devil lucifer orders it done"

Y/N: 'Interesting, I wonder what their power is if it was deemed to powerful for Rias to handle'

Palkia: 'Yes we shall see'

A/N: Chapter 18 done, hope you guys enjoy it and have enjoyed the story so far, I know I'm enjoying just playing with all these scenario's and ideas about what could happen later in the story, but next chapter we will find a new friend, and lets see if someone's happy about their ability.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

18.1K 275 7
When his dad accidentally killed his mom in a "drunken" rage, then killed himself from the guilt, Rodin takes his little sister Mio with him to Kuoh...
103K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
537 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
17.4K 413 18
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...