๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ | 1...

Od nijahnxtdoor

He scoffed, " Ion even be wanting to argue wit you, you just like starting shit." I scrunched up my nose, "... Vรญce

Hating Miguel | 18+
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„

๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐

8.9K 434 252
Od nijahnxtdoor

𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄

𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤.

Caelen groaned, turning down the music. " How the hell is we gon get inside with all these people?"

Michaela smirked, " Don't worry about it, I got y'all."

After ten minutes of finding a place to park, we got out the car and walked hand & hand to the entrance.

Caelen sighed, " I'm still tryna figure out how-"

" Girl shut up and follow my lead, shit." Michaela grumbled, making me chuckle.

We crossed the street, looking both ways as we headed to the buff white guard standing in front of the double doors. Our heels clacked in sync as stepped on the pavement, turning a few heads.

Michaela let go of our hands, walking up to the guard. " Why you muggin me bae?"

The white guy broke into a smile, licking his lips. " My bad Mickey,"

I raised my brows, watching as the buzz cut guy stepped to the side and allowed us to go inside. Michaela pecked his cheek, then gestured for us to follow her.

The buzz cut guy returned to his usual mug, nodding at us as we passed by. " Have fun ladies," he said gruffly, folding his arms in front of him.

Caelen and I caught up to Michaela, stunned at her actions. " Girl did you fuck him?!" Caelen shouted over the music.

Michaela laughed loudly, " Maybe, Maybe not. A playa never kisses and tells!"

' Red Nose' By sage the Gemini turned on, getting the attention of us. We screamed excitedly, heading to the dance floor as we pushed aside sweaty bodies.

" THROW THAT ASS BACK ESME!" Michaela hyped up, pushing me in front of her. I put my hands on my knees,

" ALL THIS MONEY ON ME, COME TAKE IT FROM A G!"

" ALL SHE TRYNA DO IS GET NAKED!"
I back my ass on Michaela, starting of slow, moving with the beat.

" AND SHE GON SHAKE IT LIKE A RED NOSE!"

I throw my ass back, sticking out my tongue as Michaela and Caelen hype me up.
" AYYYY GO ESME ! GO ESME! GO ESME !" Caelen screamed at the top of her lungs, recording me the entire time as Michaela held my waist.

" FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UP!" Michaela joined in.  I went faster as the beat sped up, feeling my dress rise inch by inch.

" Ayeeee She turnt turnt!" A voice behind us says.

Michaela, Caelen, and I all turned around, looking up at the guy's in front of us. The dark skin with dreads smiled at all of us.

" My bad I ain't mean to intrude, I was just wondering if you wanted to dance?!" He said smoothly, looking Michaela up and down.

Michaela crossed her arms, " You gon throw money or what? I ain't shaking ass for free!"

He pulled two bands out of his pocket, holding it up to his face. " Do ya thang mama!"

Caelen and I smirked at each other, " We'll go to the bar!" I told Michaela, grabbing Caelen by the hand as we walk away.

Caelen laughed loudly, " This nigga really pulled out a stack!"

I laughed, " She's gonna take all his money by the end of the night!"

We took a seat at the bar, calling over the bartender. She smiles at us, " Hey girlies, what can I get for ya?"

Caelen tapped her acrylic finger on her chin, " I'll have a shot of Patron."

" Make that two shots, love." A guy says next to Caelen, winking at her. I chuckled at this, shaking my head.

Caelen raised her brows, " You paying for it sir?"

He chuckled, licking his lips when the bartender handed them their shots. " What type of gentlemen would I be if I didn't?"

Caelen looked at me, leaning over. " If I die, tell the police it was a brown skin nigga with blonde hair and piercings,"

" I'll kill him before he puts his hands on you!" I say loudly, leaning over to look at the blondie, waving at him.

Caelen laughed loudly, throwing down her shot and grabbing his hand, leading him to the dance floor.

I turned around, sighing deeply as I looked at the many cases of alcohols lined up. The bartender came over, " You okay pumpkin?"

I nodded my head, " Yeah I'm fine, than-"

I was interrupted by the lights flickering off, the blue, pink, and purple strobe lights flashing on as ' Don't tell em' Played Loudly. Everyone screamed loudly, rushing to the dance floor.

I turned my head back to the bartender, " I'll have a shot of Tequila please, then I'll go dance!"

She nodded her head, grabbing another shot glass and pouring the burning liquid inside. Once she finished filling it up, I grabbed it and threw my head back.

I whistled loudly, putting my hand on my chest as i felt the sensation going down my throat. I hop off the seat, heading to the dance floor and blending in with the crowd.

" RHYTHM IS A DANCER, I NEED A COMPANION, GIRL I GUESS THAT MUST BE YOU!" Everyone screamed to the top of their lungs.

I swayed my hips side to side, singing along.
" Body like a suana, fuckin like no other! Don't you tell 'em what we do!" I sang loudly, winding my waist slowly.

Hands gripped my waist, but I didn't care. I was tipsy, the pregame and the tequila shots coursing through my veins as I grinded my hips against the random person behind me.

" Fuck." He groaned against me, pulling me closer as he whispered in my ear.

" You got it like that huh?" He says seductively, and I smirk.

" ONLY IS YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE THIS, OH WHY WHY WHY!"

I bent over, giving him a full show case of my ass. Hands on my knees, I grinded my ass against him then started showing out. He gripped the flesh, pulling me closer to him so I could feel his buldge.

" LOVING WHILE GRABBING THE RHYTHM OF YOUR HIPS!"

I turned around, pulling him closer to me as I whispered in his ear. " You haven't seen nothing yet, sweetheart."

He smirks, " Is that so?"

I bit my lip, " Mhmmm."

He tilts his head to the side, applying sloppy kisses across my neck. I moaned softly, pulling his his head closer. His hands travel down my waist, then grabs my ass.

" Esme!" I heard Caelen's voice called me.

I turn around, my body still pressed against the random figure. She was still dancing with her plus one, but her eyes kept going back and forth.

I furrowed my brows, " What is it?!"

She continued doing the movements with her eyes. Still not understanding her gestures, I turn back around.
I smile sheepishly, " Sorry about that."

He smirks, then whispered in my ear. " Not gon lie, I wanna fuck the shit outta you right now."

I open my mouth to say something, but feel his body being pushed away from mine. I stumbled slightly, " what the hell?!" I say, looking up but regretting it. Standing in front of me was Miguel, his eyes pitch black.

The guy i was dancing with mean- mugged him, " the fuck is you doin?!"

Miguel's jaw clenched, then lifted up his shirt, revealing a shiny black gun in his waistband. " Nigga I'll blow yo fucking brains out if you touch her again." Miguel said lowly, narrowing his eyes.

" Are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled.

Miguel turned to me, his expression stoic.

He snatched my arm harshly, " We out." He says, pulling me to him to the exit at the back of the club.

I tried shrugging of his grip, but his hand only tightened. " Let me go!" I yelled.

He ignored me, pushing through the waves of bodies and slamming open the exit door. He let go of my arm, pushing me roughly into the brick wall behind us.

" What the hell is your problem?!" I shout, my blood boiling.

He crossed his arms in front of him, his eyes raking up and down my body. A cold shiver ran down my spine, but i kept my composure. After a few moments of silence, he finally spoke up.

" Why the fuck you got this skimpy ass shit on knowing your mine and mines only." He grunted.

I laughed in disbelief, utterly appalled at his sudden claim.  " Are you serious right now?!  I can wear whatever the hell I want!"

" Nigga do you take me as a fucking joke??You think I'm playing wit you? I'll shoot this bitch up right fucking now!" Miguel shouted, unfolding his arms as he stood in front of me.

I crossed my arms, scoffing loudly. " You can't keep doing this every time things don't go your way."

Miguel put both hands on the wall behind me, caging me in. " You don't seem to understand what the fuck I'm saying to you."

Before I could respond, I heard the exit door open. " Is everything okay?" Caelen's voice rang through my ears.

Miguel's eyes stayed on mine, " She good."

" Oop, Purrr as you should." Caelen hyped, then closed the door behind her. He smirked, backing up slightly.

I mugged him, clenching my jaw. " You have some fucking nerve."

Miguel says nothing, pulling on my arm and starts walking in the direction of the parking lot.

I narrowed my eyes at his tall frame, " What the hell do you think your doing? Where are you taking m-"

" Shut the fuck up before I make you." He snapped. I grumbled underneath my breath, still pissed off with the whole situation.

We get to his car and he unlocks the door. He walks over to the passenger side, opening the door and tries to put me in but I wiggle against his grip. " No!" I say stubbornly.

In a quickness, His body was leaned against mine as his other hand gripped my throat. " If you don't get in the fucking car, your punishment will fucking triple. Try some fuck shit if you want to, Esme. Cus If  you show yo ass one more fucking time I promise you.. you will not like the person I'll become. Get the FUCK in the car!"

I huff loudly, looking away from his intimidating eyes. He lets me go, and I get inside the car. I fold my arms in front of me, watching as he walked around and got inside, slamming the door behind him.

He starts the car, then side eyes me. " Put yo fucking seat belt on."

I roll my eyes, mumbling underneath my breath as I put my seatbelt on. He does the same, then starts driving out of the parking lot, speeding down the street. It had to be at least two or three in the morning, it was pitch back outside. I lean my head against the window, watching as we passed by hundreds of trees.

In my peripheral view, I could see Miguel clenching and unclenching his jaw, gripping his the steering until his knuckles were white.

I looked away, watching as he pulls up to a gated apartment complex. He rolls the windows at the gate, typing in the passcode then started driving again.

He speeds down to the third largest building, parking by a large oak tree, then stopped the car.

I narrowed my eyes at him, unbuckling my seat belt. " This isn't my place, why did yo-"

" ESME KEEP FUCKING TALKING AND YOU GON MAKE SHIT WORSE FOR YA SELF!" Miguel Shouted, finally at his breaking point.

I shut my mouth, sitting back in the seat. He unbuckled his seat belt, grabbing his keys and phone as he opens the door and slams it shut, making me flinch.

He walks around to me, opening the door. His expression was emotionless, but you could see the growing fury in his eyes from how dark they were. " Let's go."

I did as told, avoiding his eyes at all costs as I got out the car. Again, he slammed the door behind me.

He grabs my wrist, pulling me with him to the entrance of the building.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.5M 42.1K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
275K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
72.5K 1.2K 39
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...