❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

By -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐

4.1K 129 213
By -CAASHMONEYNAE

- it took me a while to think of how i could write a part two for this, ngl. enjoy tho! ☠️🤎

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝘁. 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗣

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗱'? 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵..."

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵"...

"...S-Silas..." Nylah moaned softly, looking into the man's eyes, as Silas groaned a little before biting down on his bottom lip.

"yeah, baby?" Silas grunted softly, making Nylah's brown face flush a little, as she gently squeezed his hands and bit down on her lip

"i... i love you..." Nylah whispered, a small whimper falling from her lips, as a small smile crept onto her face and Silas stared at her for a few seconds before smiling back at her, moving his lips down to hers while the lovers engaged in a slow and loving lip lock.

and there it was. their feelings out in the open and exposed. no longer having to hide how they felt due to whatever internal reason, and it felt great. their lips moved in sync as Nylah moaned in his mouth, her bottom lip resting between his plump pair while he tugged at it gently. letting go of her now swollen lip, Silas's eyes opened and met hers, a soft chuckle falling from his lips before he pecked hers.

"I fuckin' love yo' ass too, girl."

𝗡𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗛 walked through Lovell House with her backpack on her shoulder as she twirled a strand of her hair on her manicured finger and occasionally adjusted her cardigan to avoid any creepy comments on her body, searching for Silas's dorm room.

Nylah was finished with all her classes for the day, so she wanted to see if Silas wanted to get something to eat with her. she hadn't seen him all day, so she hoped that he wasn't too busy.

besides her wanting to have lunch with him, she also dressed up for him. she wanted to make sure she looked good for him before she saw him.

Nylah wore a brown spaghetti-strap ankle-length dress with an oversized brown cardigan sweater to match as her hair resided in two puffs with a few strands on her forehead to resemble bangs while a pair of Uggs Disquette Slippers rested on her feet. she made sure her outfit wasn't too much nor too little at the same time, so she settled on something simple: a dress, a sweater, and a pair of Uggs.

(A/N: the first grid is so y'all could get an idea of her hair. i added the second grid so y'all could see her outfit better. 🫶🏾)

knocking at Silas's dorm room, Nylah received no answer, making her brows furrow a little. grabbing the doorknob, she realized the door was unlocked and she shook her head as she walked inside the room.

"neither of y'all heard me knock at the door?" Nylah asked, closing the door behind her, as she looked at Jeffery, who was studying, and Tuan, who was playing video games.

"i'm studying." Jeffery responded, his eyes glued to his textbook, as Tuan stayed quiet and his eyes remained on to the TV screen, his lips ajar while he tightly gripped the controller.

the room was oddly empty and quiet and Jamal, I Need Money, and Silas were nowhere to be found, which confused Nylah. where the hell were they and why weren't they here?

Nylah looked around the room in uncertainty as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder and her lips to speak, "y'all know where Silas is?"

as if on cue with her words, Silas's bedroom door opened, catching her attention, and Nylah looked over at the now open door as a smile crept onto her face while she watched her man walk out of the room, his eyes landed on her and a smile crossing his lips.

"well, lookie here. wassup, baby." Silas smiled, licking his lips at the woman, as he opened his arms for a hug and Nylah smiled before walking into her boyfriend's arms and kissing his lips, his arms wrapping around her waist while hers went around his neck.

"hi, honey." Nylah giggled like a schoolgirl, her body tingling under his touch, as Silas chuckled and kissed her forehead, making Nylah's smile spread wider.

after Nylah and Silas went from friends to lovers, they became two peas in a pod. hell, they were practically irrespirable. Nylah tied his durags and Silas put on her bonnets. Nylah helped Silas get dressed most mornings and Silas helped Nylah get dressed most nights. Nylah helped Silas study for his exams and Silas helped Nylah relax from stressing over them.

she was his yin and he was her yang, and that was the best description the two could have.

"mm-mm-mm, yo' fine ass. lookin' all good, smellin' all good, got the pudge all out and shit, i see you, ma," Silas hyped her up, referring to her tummy, as Nylah giggled and an intense blush coated her brown face, "do a lil' 360 fa' me, little one."

Nylah wasn't too skinny, but she wasn't a big girl either. she had some belly fat but it wasn't enough to characterize her as "fat", but that didn't stop most people from calling her it. she used to be insecure about her body because of the comments she received about her stomach, but she learned self-love and broke free of the shackles her subconscious and the public's comments had her in and she grew comfortable wearing crop tops and dresses for a second time.

Silas knew how self-conscious she used to be about her body, and he was one of the people who made her embrace her body regardless of the way looked. whether she was a skinny girl or a big girl, he'd love her either way.

Silas held Nylah's hand as he spun her around, his bottom lip between his pearly whites while he watched her ass jiggle in her movements. his eyes shined in adoration while he smiled down at his woman, seeing happiness beam on her face that matched his.

"so damn beautiful. have i ever told you how beautiful you are, mama?" Silas smiled, looking down at her, as he gently tilted his head at her and kissed her hand before wrapping his arms around her waist, making Nylah's eyes sparkle at him while she smiled.

"Si, you tell me every day." "i just gotta make sure you know it, Ny."

"anyways," Nylah playfully rolled her eyes with a small chuckle, resting her chin on his chest and looking up at him, as Silas chuckled at her and placed a gentle peck on her lips, "i got finished with all my classes, so i wanted to see if you'd come get lunch with me."

"i actually got a surprise for you, ma," Silas smiled, raising his hand and revealing a blindfold, as Nylah looked down at the cloth before looking back at her man with furrowed brows, "come wit' me and put this on."

"you not gon' kidnap me, right?" "girl, shut up and c'mon."

"Ny, why the hell you walkin' so sluggish?" Silas grouched, holding Nylah's hand and tugging her towards him, as Nylah smacked her lips and mugged him through her blindfold.

"because you play too much. how i'm 'posed to know if this ain't just one of yo' games-" Nylah was cut off by her blindfold being removed her eyes and she went silent as a large smile crossed her face and she let out a small laugh, her rebuttal turning out to be untruthful while she stared at the scene in front of her.

(A/N: ignore everyyyything except for the pillows and blankets. that's all that's important here. 🧘🏽‍♀️)

"surprise!" Jamal smiled, holding up his arms and doing jazz hands, as I Need Money smiled and mimicked Jamal's hands while the two sat on two pillows.

Nylah let out a laugh at the two men before looking up at Silas, a smile on her face while her eyes shined like a kid in the candy store.

so, this is why Silas's dorm room was practically empty.

"this is for me?" "all for you, little one."

Nylah fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater as she smiled at the three men, watching Jamal and I Need Money stand up from the setup of blankets and pillows.

"a'ight, don't start all'at lovey-dovey shit 'til i leave. but you welcome, you bigheaded ass lil' girl," Jamal playfully mugged the two, pulling Nylah into a bear hug, as Nylah laughed before slapping his chest, "be glad i ain't gon' give yo' ass a noogie today."

"Jamal, please." Nylah mugged him back, pulling away from the hug, as she laughed and Silas and Jamal dapped each other up.

"yo, you made sure he ain't steal nothin'?" Silas asked, referring to I Need Money, as he glanced over at him and raised his brow at Jamal.

"why the hell you think the nigga ain't got pockets on his jacket or his jeans? 'cause i made him wear somethin' he can't steal in." Jamal spoke in a 'duh' tone, making Nylah softly snicker, as I Need Money rolled his eyes at the two.

"did you check up his ass?" Silas asked with raised eyebrows, making I Need Money and Jamal's brows furrow, as Nylah busted out laughing and quickly covered her mouth, guffawing into her palm while she made her way to the blankets and pillows to sit down.

"nigga, i ain't gay!" Jamal exclaimed, repulsiveness in his words and a scrunched-up look on his face, as I Need Money shook his head and walked off while Silas and Jamal glanced over at him before looking back at each other.

"go get'cho girl befo' I Need Money come back and whoop yo' ass in front of her." "yeah, i'd like to see his mute ass try."

a laugh came from Jamal's lips at Silas's words and he shook his head as he jogged after his friend, leaving Silas and Nylah alone while the two locked eyes.

"you gon' show me what kinda food's in this lil' picnic basket or do i gotta open it and feed myself?" Nylah joked, raising a brow at the man standing a few inches from her, as Silas chuckled and walked over to their setup, sitting down on a pillow while he grabbed her legs and sat them on his lap.

"if you hungry, just say that." "i'm hungrier than four dudes."

"open ya mouth befo' this strawberry waste on you." Silas chuckled, poking Nylah's bottom lip with a chocolate-covered strawberry, as Nylah laughed before parting her lips, the strawberry entering her parted lips and gently grazing her front teeth.

Nylah's teeth sunk into the sweet fruit and a little bit of the juice slipped down the corner of her mouth as it slowly rolled down to her chin, catching both of their attention while their eyes locked.

"i got it." Silas muttered, sitting down the strawberry, as he gently grabbed Nylah's chin and held her face in his hand.

Nylah assumed he was gonna grab a napkin from the basket, but she was completely wrong. what he did next shocked her, and created thick sexual tension between the two.

Silas stuck out his tongue and placed it near the streak of strawberry juice as he dragged his tongue up from her chin to her lips, lapping up the liquid while his tongue moved closer to her lips. Nylah's eyes gently fluttered at the sudden sensual act as his lips locked with hers, the two of them sharing the taste of the previously bitten strawberry while their tongues evaded one another's mouth.

Silas's hand moved from her chin to her neck and he squeezed the sides of it as he slightly tilted his head and deepened the kiss, Nylah's hands on his shoulders while she lightly gripped them. Silas's tongue wrapped around hers and he could taste the leftover strawberry flavor on top of it as Nylah softly moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck while Silas's other hand crept up her dress and rested on her shin.

slowly pulling away from her lips, Silas placed one last kiss on Nylah's soft pair before beginning to kiss down her jawline, his lips inching closer to his woman's neck, as Nylah's breathing became irregular and her arousal began to coat her panties.

"Silas?" Nylah whispered, her lips ajar, as Silas's gently grabbed the side of her face and tilted her head, giving him more access to her neck while he glided his tongue across her smooth skin.

"hm?" Silas muttered, a small feeble whimper coming from Nylah's lips once his teeth gently dug into her neck, as Nylah's brows gently furrowed and she rested her hand on the nape of his neck.

"aren't we still outside?" Nylah inquired, a small chuckle coming from her lips, as her eyes fluttered open and Silas chuckled against her neck, raising his head from the crook of his woman's neck and looking up at her.

"so what? we alone, ain't we?" Silas smirked mischievously, leaning into her, as he placed a few kisses on her lips before positioning himself by her lower half, gripping her legs and spreading them open while he placed his face between them.

"Silas!- uh-uh, i know you not-"

"if you want me to stop, then say it, shorty." Silas spoke enticingly, a lustful glint in his eyes, as he and Nylah's eyes locked and he slowly pushed up her dress, the cloth resting at her mid-thigh while his face inched closer to her underwear.

Nylah parted her lips to speak but no words exited her ajar mouth as she watched Silas's hands slip underneath her dress, his fingers hooking onto the waistline of her panties while he looked up at her for permission to remove the undergarment from her body. swallowing a growing lump in her throat, Nylah's lips sealed shut and she raised her hips, permitting him to strip her.

smirking, Silas bit down on his lip as he tugged Nylah's underwear down her smooth brown legs and tossed the cloth inside the picnic basket, removing his hat and ducking his head underneath the woman's dress. his arms wrapped around her thighs and her dress hiked up a little bit more as he pulled her closer to his face, his tongue slipping out of his mouth and dragging through her vulva from the bottom to the top.

tingles spread across Nylah's limbs and her jaw dropped as a low whimper made its way out of her mouth, her bottom lip falling between her sets of pearly whites while she hiked her dress up to her lower abdomen so she could watch him feast.

"mmh..." Nylah moaned softly, her brows lightly furrowing, as Silas's lips wrapped around her clitoris and he gently sucked the throbbing bud, causing her hips to slightly buck on his face.

Silas unwrapped one of his arms from Nylah's thighs and he rested his hand on her chest, nudging her to lie back onto the blanket. resting her back against the blankets and her head against a pillow, Nylah's brows furrowed at feeling Silas's wet muscle slither between her slick folds, her lips ajar while small whimpers and moans exited it occasionally. her manicured fingers twisted and entangled themselves into Silas's hair as she slightly pulled at it now and then, her actions creating a hard-on in Silas's jeans while he prodded his middle finger at her entrance.

"Silas! o-oh, fuck!" Nylah squealed, her back gently arching, as her eyes fluttered at feeling Silas's finger slide inside of her and they soon rolled back into her head, her grip on the male's hair tightening while she began grinding her hips onto his lips and finger.

"there you go, pretty girl. fuck my face just like that." Silas cooed with a smirk, adding another finger inside of her, as he slipped his tongue out of his mouth and allowed her to grind on it, lustfully watching her hips buck back and forth onto his wet muscle and digits.

Nylah's mouth fell open and no sound exited her gaped lips as she continued to grind against her lover's tongue while his fingers thrusted inside of her slick cunt, her brows furrowing and her eyes slowly shutting at the immense pleasure that began to take over her. she wiggled her hips and dipped them down a bit, causing his fingers to slide deeper as his tongue grazed her clitoris. continuing her grind against Silas's face, Nylah felt her climax come closer and closer, resulting in her jaw dropping lower than before.

"i-i'm so close, i'm so close... i'm s-so fucking close," Nylah chanted airily, her eyes slightly opening, as she looked down at Silas and the two locked eyes, "...please don't stop."

Silas raised a brow at her words before smirking as he grabbed her hand from his head and placed it on her right thigh, "hold this down for me, baby."

halting her hip movements, Nylah gripped her thigh and she pinned it down as Silas kissed her knuckles and pinned her other thigh down, running his tongue over his lips before lowering them back down between her legs. Silas's soft pair latched around Nylah's clitoris and he lovingly french-kissed the throbbing bud as his fingers thrusted and curved against the woman's walls, causing her lips to fall agape while her grip on her thigh tightened.

Nylah's breathing soon got caught in her throat and she struggled to form words as her chest fastly heaved up and down, her thighs beginning to shake under her and Silas's grasp while her legs abruptly spread wider.

"Silas! o-oh, Silas! i-i-...cum! cum! c-cum!" Nylah attempted to announce her climax, but to little avail, as her back arched off of the blanket and her eyes screwed shut, her brows furrowing and her other hand tightly clutching the blankets while her legs began vigorously shaking.

a loud and quivery moan fell from Nylah's lips as her hips bucked for a final time before her juices cascaded down Silas's fingers and onto the blankets underneath her, a whimper falling from her lips upon her peak.

"f-fuck..." the woman feebly whimpered, her body relaxing against the cloth underneath her, as Silas lapped up her honey and removed his fingers from her sensitive walls, slipping them into his mouth while he licked her juices off of them.

"Silas..?" Nylah muttered, feeling his soft hand pull down her dress and smooth the ruffles out of it, as Silas slipped his fingers out of his mouth and dried them off with a napkin before tossing it in his picnic basket.

"yeah, baby?" Silas answered, licking his lips, as he packed up all of their food and containers and Nylah sat up on her palm, grabbing his car keys from beside her and holding them out to him.

"Drive us to my house. I hope you don't think we're finished."

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆?..."

- this took me WAYYY longer to write than it should've. ☠️

- but it's here! so, how y'all feelin' about it? 👀

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 7
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘯 & 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘵...' 𝘐𝘮...
549K 6.7K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.
4.1K 179 8
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳' Imagines about BubbaChuck... ♫ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯...
142K 7.8K 64
❝YO, YOU BE ILLIN'!❞ In which a group of black teenagers face difficult obstacles and series of unexpected circumstances as they live in the rebellio...