I'll be yours

By ziam_till_forever

"Why are you so nice to me?" Zayn asks liam with his head down. Liam smiles softly at this omega he is so in... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (smut)
chapter 26
Epilogue
SEQUEL

chapter 2

742 23 6
By ziam_till_forever

A/N

The second ch is here! Yay?

I hope it gets better. I know this one is a little shorter than previous one, but I'll slowly get longer and longer. (That sounds weird). Anyhoot, enjoy my lovely readers.

~big love❤❤

----------------------------

"Wish me luck! Here we go"

I saw him from behind... And wow.. What's wrong with me?

As I approach him he shuts his locker after taking his books.

I walk towards and halt by his side. He turns towards me and it was like the world stopped.

Fuck

He had long long lashes fanning over his cheeks. His plum lips and don't even get me started on his eyes and jawline. His jawline is per-fect. It's bloody sharp and beautiful. His eyes are dreamy. They are hazel coloured with a touch of green and gold along with that cute freckle in his eyes. His eyes are big. Like doe eyes.

After calming me down, I stare at him and say hi. He looks behind and around him and finally at me. "Um me? " he asks in a small, soft honey like voice and fuck if that doesn't make me feel weak. "Yes" I answer with a chuckle.

"Well hi then" "Hi candy"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck

"Candy? I think you got the wrong person. I'm not candy... Sorry"

"No no.. I... You are candy... I mean I named you candy... I mean I saw you from afar and I didn't know your name and you smelled really sweet and new coz I didn't recognize your smell so I thought calling you candy would be appropriate till I know your name coz... YOU also sound sweet.. Like like... candy" as I finish my ramble with my voice going each octave higher and end at a softer embarrassed voice. I look at him and he is staring at me with wide eyes and with pink cheeks and in any other circumstance it would have been cute but now... Fuck. "Um.... Hi? " I squeak.

"I..... I have a class.. I.. I am get-getting late.. Um bye! " he stutters and runs away before I could stop and apologize.

Fuck

"That went well" Someone whispers in ear. I turn to look at them with yelp only to see Larry laughing at me.

"Seriously?! " (Li)

"Liam, mate, you sure you aren't dead of embarrassment? " (H)

"Fuck you both! Don't you have classes? Stop laughing and smirking and folLOWING ME" I end up yelling which draws unwanted attention at us. "You sure you don't need any flirting tips? I got my omega by my charm. You look like you're gonna drive him much farther" (H). "Or you can take advice on what we like...from me! I would love to help" Lou finishes with a devilish grin . I glare at both of them who leave me finally , still giggling.

I need new friends.

------

My next class is history. One of my least favorite. I enter the class a little late, thanks to thoses idiots I call friends, only to be hit my candy's scent. Luck is really by my side.

I spot him sitting by the window seat in 3rd row with an omega. I head towards the seat, the teacher's busy doing something I don't care. I ask the the other omega to change seats if possible, so she does with a disappointed smile toward me and a glare towards candy. Rude.

"Hi....... What's your name."

He looks at front and back and at me. Yup. I got deja-vù.

He looks me through his long lashes and wide eyes "I'm zayn"

And his name is also perfect!!! And now I'm Fangirling... Great...

"Beautiful" I blurt out while looking at him and I look away because I'm trying to flirt - really bad and really awkward.

"Yeah beautiful" he says... Wait what? Did that shy little candy turn into a flirting litte candy? I look at him with questioning eyes to which he adds " My name means beautiful. My mother picked it out for me" he finished in a small voice.

"What's your name? " "Wait. You don't know? " "Have we met before? " "No" "Then? " "I'm Liam. Liam Payne" "Ohh... Ummm.....Nice to meet you Liam Payne" "Likewise zayn..... " "Malik" "Zayn malik"

I'm lost thinking about him and he focuses on the lecture. See, I don't wanna come off clingy and drive him away. Can't overdo it.

As bell rings, I ask him to join me and my friends at lunch at which he hesitenty agrees. I introduced him to Lou and haz. And I fucking regret it.

"Sooooo? Double date much? " "Louis" I warn.

"I mean he's right... We two are a couple... So you two can - " (H). "Shut up Harry" I stop them angrily and finally they take a hint..... With an innocent smile..... Which means they are gonna meddle.

"So, candy" (Lo)

"it's zayn" (Z)

"Whatever you say big guy" (H)

"Where are you from? Why are you here? What about your family? What subjects so you have? Most importantly: do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? " asks Lou shamelessly.

I notice zayn blush at the last part.... Does he a have an alpha?

" I'm from Bradford. I'm transferred here because of the bullies. Don't ask me why I was bullied. I see you opening your mouth Lou. Don't. My family consists of my dad and my sister. I have maths, history, arts, physics, chemistry and english. And no. I don't have any partner"

We all stare at him as he easily answers all of Lou question quickly and at same tone Lou asked. A grin forms on his face and he says "I like him. Can we keep him... Please alphas"

"Hey! Stop with those eyes!! And yes Lou we can keep him. I have physics with him, you have chem and math, Li has history and all of us have english. Only one is different. (Haz turns towards zayn and says) You would be a great addition to our family. Welcome"

"Ummmmm......Thank you?"Zayn says. Man! He is adorable. They make as much small talks as possible to not end up in awkward silence. It more like lou and haz talking to him, like they are vetting zayn to see if he is 'good enough' for me. My friends may be annoying psychos but they'll always have my back. The won't admit it,but they are very protective of me, irrespective of how well I can defend and take care of myself.

"Listen here zayniepoo. After lunch it's chem. You should come with me and since you,my dear newbie are gonna be part of this dysfunctional friend group,better get used to us. Also I don't like anybody in my class. So it's your lucky day" after saying,lou walks out since the bell was about to ring.

It was their last school year and for the first time, Liam wishes it wasn't because he wants to spend more time with zayn. He feels like after school there might be a possibility they'll part ways for higher education.

Harry and I are left alone now that zayn also follows Louis like a lost puppy. I have a feeling lou is gonna properly adopt and teach zayn how to be a sass master like himself.

"You know, I approve of him. Me and lou both. He's not like those people who want to be with you only for what your future holds" he says sincerely with a small, but genuine smile.

"He doesn't even like me. I embarrassed myself with the whole-"

"Candy thing? " he asks teasingly

"Harry" I warn him.

"In all seriousness" he continues with same sincerity "I think you two would be really great together, so I really hope you two will end up with each other" . It brings a little smile to my face.

I hope so too.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

So.... That was my second chap. I'm thinking of releasing all the ones I've written till now as soon as possible, it will in a way reduce my anxiousness and I can focus only on writing further stuff!!

Oh I hope you like it...

Do tell if you think I can make some changes somewhere 😅

~big love ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...
10K 720 37
For each action, there will always be a consequence. No one knows it better than Harry. Lies, deceit, tricks, treachery. When kings and queens come d...
4.3K 116 12
"Sign this paper and marry me for one year," Harry said in his alpha voice "Are you mad? Take me back to Liam's wedding" "Marry me Louis or Liam's d...
6.9K 228 5
"It's unbecoming of a male of the Tomlinson family to be brought up as an omega." His mum says at least, still not looking at him. He can feel Mark's...