Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

Від unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... Більше

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41

Part 39

226 6 0
Від unknownreader2012

Day 2 of depression.

I lay in bed and notice that Emmett has gone.
I go to sit up until I feel a sharp sharp pain in my head that causes me to scream out disrupting the whole house.

Flashback:

Younger me was sitting in my bedroom laughing with my mother, watching TV at some silly programme we used to love, Charlie came storming in, eyes of fury. As he slams the door shut. A look of shock over my mothers face as they both exit the room, with Bella sitting in her room as usual. As Charlie raises his hand slapping my and then landing on the floor "MOM" I yell out as I run out of the room to see her laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, I run downstairs to her side crouching down cradling her head. A pool of blood forming beside her. Charlie grabs me by the arm pushing me away. "Let me go!!! Let me go! Mom wake up" I yell. I look around for Bella to see she was stood at the top of the stairs smirking. My eyes widen.
I grab my phone calling for an ambulance, they soon arrive rushing her to the hospital. An hour or two later, we are at the hospital because Charlie was scared they'd get arrested. The nurses and doctors did their final checks on my mom before exiting the room. I sit in a chair beside my mother as Bella and Charlie are on the other side smirking.  Murmuring to each other to prevent me from hearing.
Charlie slowly reaches over to the plug socket switching it off as Bella pulls out my mothers IV drips as I try to plug them all back in, My mother had flatlined. The hospital alarms blare as nurses and doctors come flooding in shoving us out of the room and Charlie drags us to the car before taking his anger out on me at home"

Flash back over.

Emmett's pov:

I'm downstairs grabbing a blood bag for kaileigh as I could tell she wasn't going to be out of bed today when we all hear a loud high pitched scream. We all race up to my room seeing kaileigh sat up holding her head as her eyes changed to a much darker colour. I sit beside her.

Me: babe! 

Carlisle has never dealt with this stuff before.

Carlisle: I've never treated a vampire with these flashbacks and pains before, we need to wait it out before I know what's happening.

Esme holds one of kaileighs hands as Jasper wraps his arm round Alice and Rosalie brings up the blood bags as Kaileigh will probably be exhausted when her flashback ends. Bella and Edward are stood by the door watching.

Edward: oh no....

Esme: what is it Edward?

Edward looks around at all of us.

Edward: she's having a flash back from when her mother died....

I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

Me: babe! What's happening? You've got to snap out of this.

A few moments later.
She snaps out of it, looking around. Then she just breaks down crying as I pull her into my chest kissing her head over and over.

Me: everything's alright baby, I got you. I'm right here. You're okay.

I nod at everyone else, they all go back downstairs.

Kaileighs pov:

Me: I it hurts so bad Emmett and I don't know why. I just want it to stop.

He pulls me against him. Kissing my head, and my cheek,

Emmett: I know baby, I'm so sorry. I've got you, you're safe. try and relax for me babygirl.

I try.

And I just sob.

He lays down pulling me into him, as we entangle our legs together.

I rest my head on his chest, sniffling as he's playing with my hair.

Emmett; you're doing so well baby, I'm proud of you. I've got you.

He whispers sweet calming things to me. I'm so lucky to have him.

Me: me and Bella have only just recently started fresh and seeing that flashback again has traumatised me. I don't want to end up fighting with her again. I've seen how happy everyone is that we are getting along and I want to keep it this way.
But.... I don't know anymore.

Emmett places his hands on either side of my face kissing my lips.

Emmett: let's not worry about that right now baby, we'll get to that hurdle when it comes to it. But try to relax right now we don't want to see you stressed out again.

I look into his beautiful hazel eyes.

Me: I'm so so lucky to have you and our family in my life. You're so protective and kind and caring and loving and supportive.  Everyday with you is truly the greatest blessing of my life. Being able to create more wonderful memories with you and everybody else. My mom would definitely approve of you, she's probably up there right now, watching down on us with a smile. I wish I had met you years ago because then my mom would've had chance to meet you and see how truly lovely you are, you've made me feel more alive than I have ever felt in my life. You're the light of my life. Emmett Cullen.

He leans down kissing my lips with such passion. He pulls me into him as I straddle his lap as he pulls the blanket over my shoulders before deepening the kiss.  Then pulling away keeping his hands placed either side of my face.

Emmett: you truly are amazing kaileigh, you never fail to surprise me. It feels like just yesterday we met, I wish we're around when my family were, they would've loved you and treated you as part of the family. Yes, we have our own family/clan now. But they truly would've loved you. I will always protect you and care for you and love you and support you through every struggle or battle you may face. You are mine and I am yours that's how this works, you fight, I fight. I have never loved anyone in my entire lifetime more than I. Love you. I love seeing your beautiful smile and hearing that beautiful contagious laugh of yours. I love how feisty, sexy and caring and loving and protective you are. You are perfect the way you are. I love you so so much Kaileigh, I would move heaven and hell for you.

I smile as tears come to my eyes, he smirks pulling me back in for a kiss, before rolling us over as he strips us both.

You know what happens next.

We lay in the bath, giggling about silly things. This is what I need. This is what I've waited my entire life for.

As Emmett slowly kisses my cheek, down to my neck, he pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him once more In the bath as he kisses down my chest as I try to contain a moan.
His lustful dark eyes meet mine, and within seconds we use our vampire speed craving each others touch as we slam each other in to the bedroom walls before ending back on the bed for round 2.

Skip.

We shower and get dressed heading downstairs, we are feeling more protective of each other refusing to leave each other's side.
I hear a screech outside. We all glance out the window and see that Charlie has pulled up in his police car infuriated getting out of his car with his hand on his gun.

I growl.

Me; I'm going to exonerate this moron.

I snarl heading for the door.

Bella: you're not going to kill him are you?

I glare at her.

Turning round and going to the door,

Bella: he's still my father, you can't just kill him. He's the chief of police.

I chuckle.

Me: Bella if I were you, I'd keep your distance from me Because after that flashback I'm tempted to kill you too. But everyone's enjoying the peace between us. So for once just back off.

I snap.

Heading out the door as everyone follows after me.

Charlie immediately pulls out his gun as he sees my eyes have darkened and my fangs are out and snarling.

I charge at him pinning him against the nearest tree.

Me: what did I fucking tell you the other night Charlie?! Don't mess with me. But showing up here putting my family at risk, that isn't gonna slide with me you've officially signed your death certificate.

I hear conversation behind me.

Esme; Emmett stop her, she's going to kill him. He's still Bella's father. The police will be swarming here in minutes.

Emmett; I'm sorry mom, but after last time he deserved everything he's got coming to him.

Carlisle: Emmett this is not the way to go about it. You know this, we taught you better than this, do the right thing and calm her down.

Jasper: maybe if her father had listened last time he wouldn't be in this predicament. My powers aren't working on kaileigh, she's too angry she's blocking them out.

Rosalie: Bella if I were you, I'd do something to fix this.
I growl.

Bella and Alice come over trying to pry my grip off of Charlie.

Bella; Charlie, what on earth are you doing? Are you asking to be killed right now?

He glanced at her and then back at me.

He headbutts me, and within seconds it's no longer me pinning him against the tree it's Emmett.

Emmett; you dare to touch my wife again after the last time; huh Charlie! I will gladly kill you. But I think at this point, the only other option we have got is to turn you into the Volturi and have them kill you as we aren't allowed to kill humans! Maybe you can be the next meal on their menu!

Charlie tries to pry Emmett's hand off him, I chuckle.

Bella: guys stop this right now!

The rest of the Cullen family come closer.

Bella grabs my arm, I turn to her grabbing her arm as a reflex. My eyes darkening.

Edward snarls attempting to pry my hands off Bella.

I shrug him off throwing Bella's arm off me.

Me: don't you dare touch me again when I'm like this. Jasper, Alice, drag his sorry ass to the volturi,

Carlisle crosses his arms.

Carlisle: no. Lets be rational about this.

I snarl.

Jaspers eyes widen at me as I begin to pant with anger. I race off to the forest and when I'm in far enough I pace back and forth before letting out a loud ear piercing scream, scaring the birds from the trees, as the winds begins to pick up.

Emmett's pov;

We hear an ear piercing scream from in the forest, we all race in there dragging Charlie with us. Seeing kaileigh floating in the air slightly as the wind around her begins to pick her up, almost as if consuming her in a tornado.

Carlisle: we have to stop her before this gets out of hand.

The wolves then begin to run over opposite of us there eyes widening at the sight, I guess Jacob stayed back with renessme.

Paul: what on earth is going on?!

Esme heads over explaining the situation.

Paul nods and runs off returning with a rope , chucking it up at Kaileigh ensuring it's wrapped round her waist before hoisting her back to the ground.

I push my way through the tornado like winds, wrapping my arms around kaileigh pulling her into me as I kiss her cheek and then her neck.

Me: baby you have to calm down, otherwise the Volturi may hear about this and it won't end well for all of us. Take a deep unnecessary breath in and out.

Slowly the wind dies down, as she collapses to the ground.
Carlisle, Sam, Paul and esme and I  surround her instantly.

Carlisle; we need to get her back to the house, we need animal blood bags! Edward Bella, take Charlie back to his house, pack his bags and get him the hell out of forks and make sure he never returns- Jasper, Alice I need you to go and prepare the blood bags. Esme, can you make sure there are restraints at the house just in case. Emmett I need you to pick kaileigh up.

He glances at the wolves,

Carlisle: Paul, Sam, are you able to keep an eye on Renessmee for another hour whilst we get kaileigh home and settled.

They nod firmly, before taking off home.

Carlisle and I make our walk back to the house.

Carlisle: her powers are becoming too much for her and her body, we need to get some sort of control over them

Back at the house I lay kaileigh on the couch holding her blood bag to her mouth as she's too weak.
She finishes the bag as Carlisle takes it and throws it in the trash.

She opens her eyes looking around.

Kaileigh: what happened?

Esme looks at her and speaks up.

Esme: Charlie happened, everything just began to overwhelm you, your powers nearly got out of control. Carlisle has found some gloves with some tiny little locks on them to stop you from using your powers when your anger is heightened but that's only with your permission.

She looks around at everyone.

Kaileigh: I'd like to give it a try, but it would be best if we try it outside just in case.

Everyone nods.

We all head outside and Carlisle puts the gloves on her and locks them.

We all step back as kaileigh takes her unnecessary deep breath, closing her eyes trying to use her powers in her hands but nothing happens.

Kaileigh: I need to feel something, I need to feel anger to ensure nothing will happen. Edward you piss me off more than anyone say something, anything?

We all smirk looking at Edward.

Edward: Charlie was gonna kidnap Renessmee, refusing to let Bella have her back.

Kaileigh's eyes widen, her eyes changing colour and her fangs showing as her nostrils flare and her jaw tightens but nothing happens from her hands.

We all smile.
I pull kaileigh into my chest as she wraps her hands around me. I kiss her head.

Jasper: so atleast we know that they definitely work. But.... We will need to make sure that I'm with her so I can feel when her emotions change before she gets angry so we can put the gloves on her in enough time.

We all nod.

Rosalie: that could work. But how, with school, you're not going to be in every one of her lessons so what if someone pisses her off in school. How would we be able to control that because then everyone would be wondering why she's got gloves on in class?

Alice looks at her.

Alice: we could get Carlisle to write up a doctors note for her to give to her teacher to say she's got a sickness that gives her cold hands and limits her movements that restrict her from writing so they'd have to let her wear them.

We all nod and head back into the house.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
63.5K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...