Stay Away 3 (sequel to Stay A...

By 123swaggy

"I love you baby girl. I don't deserve a perfect angel like you. Sinners don't deserve great things. But, som... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Trailer ❤❤
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT
Chapter 6
Welp
Chapter 7
Fuck
Chapter 8
New video
Chapter 9
Follow me
Chapter 10
Add me
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Life and shit
Chapter 13
FAQ
PLEASE READ THIS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Previews
Damn
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Soon
Chapter 20
This tea bomb af ☕
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Welp
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Party Hard is published

Chapter 14

3.5K 133 42
By 123swaggy

All rise motherfucka.

I'm kidding babys. It's not court.

But, it is another update. Lol

Melissa's POV:

"Justin, I don't know what to do anymore. She's not getting better."

Justin pulls me into his chest and pecks my nose. His honey brown eyes send a wave of reassurance through my body, making me relax a little.

"Baby girl, it takes time. I can relate to what Val's going through right now."

I let out a sigh and shake my head.

"I don't know if time's gonna help Ju-"

I'm silenced when he pecks my lips.

"You worry too much," he says with a smile, intertwining our fingers.

"But, Just-"

He pecks my lips again.

"Baby, this is a process. Val's gonna need some time. When my mom died, I was crushed. I did a lot of things Melissa. Smoked cigarettes and weed, drank out the time, fucked around. I knew I shouldn't have been doing that at the time, but I didn't give a fuck."

"Justin, that sounds horrible. I don't want Val is go through those things," I point out.

"Melissa, she might do those things and you can't do anything about it. She has to get herself together. She'll be okay. She'll escape her depression soon. I did."

I raise my eyebrow.

"How did you escape your depression?"

He looks down at our intertwined fingers, a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"Well princess...," he breathes out.

He looks up and makes full eye contact with me.

"One night I prayed. I asked God to help me get better. When I went to sleep that night, I had a dream that I was at a beach. I heard someone call me from the sky."

"What the fuck? Just-"

"It gets better baby girl. Let me finish."

I nod, signaling him to continue.

"I knew it was God talking to me. He told me I was gonna exit my depression soon. Soon meaning in a couple weeks. He told me someone was gonna come along and ease me right out of it."

"Who was it? Who helped you exit out your depression?," I eagerly ask.

He lets out a chuckle before kissing my hand.

"It was you."

Those three words put the biggest smile on my face.

That's so fuckin' sweet.

I didn't know that I was that valuable to him, even though he makes it known every second he can.

I look down and blush.

"That night I saw you at the mall," he adds.

* Flashback *

Melissa, you ready to go?," Emily asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

We both walk out the mall, exhausted. We've been shopping all day because it's Christmas soon.

Only two more weeks, then it's Christmas. Wow.

It gets pretty cold in New York around this time.

And it gets crazy because everyone is shopping like crazy. Not just that, but there's a celebration in Times Square on New Years. This is one of the busiest times of the year.

We continue to walk until we're in front. I look around and breathe in the cold crisp air. I love the Winter. It's not winter yet until the 21st. But, still.

"Alright. I'll see you soon?"

I nod and pulls her in for a hug, our hands full with bags.

"Bye," I say.

"See ya," Emily says back.

We both go our separate ways and I make my way to my car. I keep walking, my car being my only target.

As I keep walking, I see someone staring at me from the corner of my eye. I glance at them.

I realize it's a boy, who looks about my age. He has blondish-brown hair. He's wearing a leather jacket, jeans, boots, a white t shirt.

I turn my attention back to my car. I feel him still staring at me, and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I look at him and we lock eyes. His chocolate brown orbs stare into mine, until I feel myself run into something.

I look down and see my car. I look back at the boy, who now has a smirk on his face and chuckles a little.

I feel myself blush. I hurry and put my things in the car and put my key in the ignition.

I pull out the parking lot, and make my drive home. I drive pass the mysterious boy one last time, trying not to make eye contact. But, I feel him still staring.

I ignore him, making my ride home. Who was that boy?

* End of flashback *

"You're the most perfect husband, you know that?"

He smiles at my complement.

"Hell yeah. You get the best of both worlds princess. I'm half sex god, half fuckin' Prince Charming."

I burst out in laughter, making him join me.

I get up from the bed and head downstairs. I need a midnight snack.

I pass by the living room and take a step into the kitchen, but stop in my tracks when I notice how quiet it is.

I turn back, noticing Val's not in the living room.

"Val?," I call.

My eyes scan the room, until it stops on a piece of paper on the couch.

I slowly walk over to it, my heart pounding out of my chest.

I'm scared to even read it.

I'm hoping it's not a suicide note.

I reach the couch and quickly grab the paper, reading it.

Dear Mel and Justin,

Thank you for offering me a place to stay and supporting me in this time of need.

But, I think you both did more than enough. It's time for me to take care of myself.

I wanna get myself better.

Life without Connor physically hurts. I just need time to find myself again and cope without him.

Don't come find me. I'll be okay.

I promise.

Love you.

~ Val

-----------------------------------------------------------

Val ran away... Damn.

This chapter is dedicated to @ToFab4Youu

Kayla. You're honestly bomb as fuck and I love you so much. We have so much in common. We both drink bomb ass tea. Lol. Anyway, your comments are life and you just slay. You're swaggy as all fuck. Ilysm.

Want the next chap? 45+ votes and a few comments

~ Malikah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...