CHUBBY // KTH FF// Season 1✔️

By jeonhrimin

" I am ready to give my body to you " " Your body is mine then " People said, once a chubby person is alway... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37

32

227 16 2
By jeonhrimin

" Love is....something that will make you feel peace yet make you so restless. You would do everything for love without even knowing anything..."

" What if I fell in love with someone unexpected?"

" You fall in love with an unexpected person at an unexpected time "

" Have you ever fall in love ?"

" I have.." Jihoon smiled.

Seeing Taehyung in front of her, Jinah remembered her talk with Jihoon. She never expected to meet Taehyung  in here at this province out of all places. She always came here to escape from all her sorrows. To see the sea. Now he had seen her in this state. Jinah didn't know what she should do. But why was she so glad that Taehyung saw her ? Why was she so happy to see him ?

She stared at Taehyung into his eyes. He still had those eyes for her. Do you really love me?

Her world just stopped. She didn't want to move. She unknowingly just wished that this moment kept on repeating.

Y/N 💓

Y/N 💓

" How's your day ?"

Taehyung

" Fine. I watched the sea. Took some pictures of seagulls."

Y/N 💓
" Aww I wanna see those
pictures too"

Taehyung

" *Chuckles* I will send them
to you. Let's visit this province together some day.."

Y/N 💓

" Yeah! Did you meet with your friends? Are they surprise to see you in your new form ?"

Taehyung

" Of course! They couldn't believe
their eyes. It was fun
to see their faces"

Y/N 💓

" Kekekeke "

Y/N 💓

" Have fun! "
"Ah, one thing! I miss you! See you soon 💜💜

Taehyung

" Should we go on a date when
I will come back home ?"

Y/N 💓

" Yes! I will tell you where we
would go for date then!"

Taehyung

" Alright.. Can't wait to see
you, jagiya🥺🥺
Have a sweet dream

Y/N 💓

Can't wait to see you too , jagiya
🥺🥺🥺
You must be tired. Goodnight.

Taehyung hung up the call. Y/N always made his days. Not so long ago they started dating. Was it 4 months ago ? Time flies by. Y/N being by his side was the best thing he could ever ask from universe. She was the perfect lady in his life. He promised to himself that he would be good to Y/N. 

He was smiling. " She's waiting for me.." His and Y/N's picture was set as his home screen. He turned off his phone and layed down on the bed. His smile faded away. Jinah's face was kept on flashing before his eyes.

She looked completely different than her usual self. Jinah being in simple clothes just made him shock and that was unexpected. For a second, he thought he might've lost his mind. " I'm sorry, Y/N.." He covered his face in frustration. He thought he sorted out all his feelings for Jinah when he asked Y/N to be his lover. But he didn't expect his heart to be acting like that after seeing Jinah.

Once question remains.. Did he ever love Y/N ? Of course, he did. He does. But why he was acting strange when he saw Jinah ? Why was he questioning his love for Y/N? Is it love or just an illusion he made in his head?

" Y/N and I must be happy! Even in the future!" He hugged the pillow. He would hug her the moment he would see her. That's how much he wanted to be near her.

" I miss you, Y/N.." He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

  Y/N's Past Part.4 

14th February.

Y/N marked the date with a red marker on the calendar. School always let the student do whatever they want in that day. So, students celebrated the day giving each other chocolates, roses or confessing.

Y/N made some heart shaped chocolate to give Jihoon and confess to him. She also even made a card with their pictures inside. She just hoped that Jihoon would accept her heartfelt confession. She blushed thinking about Jihoon. He was the perfect boy in the world. He took a good care of her . He even made her feel beautiful and good about herself.

They visited the temple on the mountains. Prayed together. Y/N was just happy. She heard that every wishes come true if you pray at that temple. She wished for Jihoon to back her feelings. But she didn't know what Jihoon wished for.

She placed the chocolates in a heart shaped box wrapping it with beautiful ribbons. She would buy the flowers tomorrow on the way to the school or she would ask her nanny to bring some roses from home. Her nanny always helped her so she was grateful to her grandma like granny.

*Ding*

Jihoon

Jihoon:

Y/N, let's meet at the break time
in that empty classroom ~
I have something to say to you..

Y/N:

Okay!

Her heart was beating fast. Jihoon had something to tell her! She was excited yet nervous. She peeked at her gifts that she would give to Jihoon. Some students looked at Y/N. They found it odd to see Y/N's smile. That kid was always looking at her feet or fidgeting with her fingers.

For some reason, seeing Y/N happy, they got pissed. " What are you smiling at , charity kid?!" A girl sat on her table. Y/N's smile faded away. " Nothing.." Y/N replied. But still Y/N had a small smile played on her lips " Stop smiling! You are getting on my nerves!" The girl screamed at Y/N and Y/N flinched in scares.

" Aish! Stop pussing me off! You got that!" She poked her fingers on Y/N's head. Y/N nodded. " Good.." She left.

*Break Time*

Y/N was left alone in the class. Her company was her beating heart. She took out her gift and piled them up on top each gift. On the bottom was her handmade chocolate box, her handwritten card then the roses. She hugged them and went to meet with Jihoon.

She avoided the students as she was bypassing them. She tried to hide her gifts inside her jacket. Those students would make fun of her in any way if they had seen her gifts. Even though they had seen her gifts , they didn't make fun of her. They just looked at her and avoided her gaze. She found it odd. She shrugged off those feelings and reached the empty classroom.

She opened the door and saw a figure. It was Jihoon. Y/N slowly walked towards him. She was looking at her feets and stood before him. " J-Jihoon, I-I have something to say to you.." For some reason , Jihoon wasn't talking to her. She thought he might be waiting for her to finish.

She took a deep breath. " I like you!" She confessed to him." Please accept my feelings!" She stretched her arms at Jihoon to give her gifts.

She heard some laughter. She looked behind her. Y/N's heart dropped. The students were talking videos of her. Then she looked at the guy she just confessed. " What about a no, you ugly dumb bitch!" He wasn't Jihoon. Jihoon was supposed to be in here but that was another guy.

She was surrounded by Lilly Han and her friends. Y/N started to shake in fear. " How dare you confess to my Jihoon?! Huh!" Lilly pushed her. The gifts fall down from Y/N's hand and she was on her back. " Yah! Charity kid!" Lilly crouched down to face Y/N. " Have you look at yourself? You are damn ugly and fat bitch! " Lilly grabbed Y/N's face and took some pictures of Y/N.

Lilly signalled her friends to grabbed Y/N by her arms. They grabbed her by her arms. " What are you doing? Please stop it." Y/N begged them. Y/N tried to shake them off but she was outnumbered and some of them pulled her hair. Y/N cried in pain. " Hmm chocolates. Hahaha do you think that Jihoon would accept these cheap chocolates ? " Lilly took some fistful of chocolate and forcefully shoved them in Y/N's mouth. Y/N choked and struggled against them.

" You eat it yourself! Bitch! How dare you approach Jihoon!" Lilly screamed at Y/N and kicked her in her stomach. Tears were falling down from Y/N's eyes. The students were looking at Y/N in amusement because it was entertaining for them. Cameras on yet no one was helping her. Y/N pleaded them with her eyes to make Lilly stop. But they were busy laughing at her miserable self.

" Eww I got charity kid's germs! " Lilly made a disgusted face. " Yah! Because of your thick skin , my nails got ruined. " Lilly splashed milk on Y/N. " Haha look at her face!" The guy pointed at Y/N. Y/N was unable to move. It was truly painful and humiliating.

" Ahh you must be wondering where is Jihoon ?" Lilly mocked her. Y/N looked at her. Lilly smirked at Y/N. She went closer to Y/N's ear and whispered. " It was Jihoon who asked us to do these things to you. Pitiful bitch. Let's go guys! " Lilly and her friends left Y/N alone in the empty room. " Wahh that was so fun!" " I got in on my phone!"

Y/N watched them stepping on her gifts as they were leaving.

Y/N layed down there on the floor. She had no energy left. On top of that, Jihoon betrayed her. He played with her feelings.

She cried in agony. No one heard her cries. No one. They just stared at her and left. Her heart was paining like hell. She wanted to end everything in her life. Jihoon was only hope and he crushed her in the ground.

She hates him and hates him.

Jihoon was despicable than anyone else in this world. She felt nauseous thinking about him.

She hates him. Hates him. Hates him. Hates him.

" I hate you, Park Jihoon.. "

  End Of Part.4.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were beautiful the way you look. You are beautiful.

" My daughter, your escort is here~" You mom came to your room. She fixed some of your hair and looked at you with a proud smile. They were proud to introduce you to the business world. Their hidden gem. " You look so beautiful, my dear " Your mom caressed your cheeks. You thanked her. " It's all thanks to your mom's and dad's DNA"

Both of you giggled. Someone cleared their throat to grabbed your attention. There he was.. Chunyoung. He wore a dress matched to you. " Are you ready , my lady?" He did a bowing at you. You laughed.

He offered you his arm and you linked your arm with his. Your parents decided to reveal your identity was a big news in business world. You couldn't wait to meet those people who once made you feel worthless.

Your father took the stage and smiled at the people. Charming!

" Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you being part of our, Golden Group's celebration. Today is a really great day. In this joyful day, we are going to introduce you to our Golden Group's future leader who would have a huge role in Golden Group...Please welcome my daughter and Golden Group's one and only heir,

" Byun Y/N !"

05.08.2022
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 97 31
{COMPLETED} Love sucks believe me but you have to find the right one to be okay or happy because if you let in the wrong one you'll be torn apart but...
6.7K 497 16
V of BTS, a famous Kpop idol, becomes infatuated with you at first sight, he secretly plans to meet you, but plan backfires when you get framed as a...
122K 2.8K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...
154K 5.9K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...