Darling, You.

By 1228load

"Catalina, darling...I pray every day that you'll soon see how genuine my love is for you." A story of a man... More

The "First" Encounter
The Sandwich Shop
The Dinner Interrogation
The Flower Arrangement
The Ebony Pier
The Unexpected Partnership
The Hyperacidic Flirt
The Chrysanthemum Insanity
The Vineyard Trip

The Prologue

471 27 9
By 1228load

Love was never meant to happen all at once.

If it were, then there would be no lonely, heartbroken, bitter, and anguished people in this world.

There is no certainty when it comes to seeking it. And there is no certainty even when one has attained it.

But there is just something about the uncertainty of something that makes one trust it more.

Some of those uncertainties could be a sudden change in one's plan of life. A change of school, career, passion, perspective, and even the little habit of tying the curtain together to welcome the sun in one's room.

Uncertainties could, perhaps, lead to a road less taken which ultimately becomes the best decision someone has ever made.

And for Domenico, it started with an extra slice of soppressata. And a woman he loved to watch devour it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of this book is inspired by Darling by SEVENTEEN ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
1.7M 55.5K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
54K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...