After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59

56

908 40 13
By NoobQueennn

After Fu Mingye got the life spring water, he immediately entered a crack in time and space, without hesitation.

The Elf God turned his gaze to the Sea-Monster Clan who had been on the sidelines for a long time, and said gently: "Friends of another world, after the trip, you can go home."

Kraken: "..."

This trip is truly unforgettable in a lifetime.

The fairy **** smiled slightly.

When they were in world 999, they drove all the creatures of world 493 back. When the 999 world creatures that strayed into the plane were exchanged back, he joined forces with the other three gods to fill the time and space loopholes.

Repairing loopholes is a difficult task, and he has no choice but to work together to complete it.

Gods who can fix loopholes independently are very powerful.

Jiang Yan said, "Let's go."

Yu Yin nodded.

A group of marine creatures from the 999 world bid farewell to the mermaid tribe, then filed in, jumping into the cracks in time and space one by one, and being transported to the vicinity of the West China Sea.

The elves watched the last shark from another world obediently get into the crack, and turned to look at the handsome blood who was walking slowly: "You came quite quickly."

"I was teleported to the other side of the forest. I was the first to rush to see you in a hurry." Blood God Pride said, "The speed of those two guys is really slow."

"I hope they hurry up." The Elf God looked at the big crack and sighed, "Mending this loophole must take a lot of divine power."

"I just need to put more effort into it, and it won't tire you, baby." The blood **** comforted him.

The spirit **** nodded, moved to embrace the blood god.

The sea **** and dwarf **** who just arrived: "..."

Can't wait to turn around immediately.

Not long after Yu Yin and Jiang Yan returned to Xihai, they discovered that the big crack was slowly closing.

The gods on the other side of the world are fixing this loophole.

Everything is back on track.

The siren and other marine creatures were so excited that they shook their heads and sang and danced, and they finally returned to their homes.

Jiang Yan went upstream: "When the matter is resolved, we can also go ashore."

The remaining sound did not keep up.

Jiang Yan was taken aback for a moment, then turned around to find Yu Yin was looking at him on the bottom of the sea, with Yu Yin's parents standing beside him.

That is the happy Kraken family.

He doesn't need to go ashore, the sea is his home.

Too. Yu Yin came ashore because of an accident at the bottom of the sea. Now that the matter is resolved, of course he wants to stay in the ocean.

Jiang Yan swam back again and stopped in front of Yu Yin.

"Human society is really not suitable for you little guy." Jiang Yan touched his seaweed-like hair, "I like you as a kid."

The demon's life is also lonely and long, and it is rare to meet a companion, but it is a pity that one is on the land and the other is in the ocean.

Yu Yin looked at him and handed him a conch.

"This is the Sound Transmission Conch." Yuyin's human language is still unskilled, squatting, "You are on the shore, blow it, and I, I will, float to the surface and come to you."

He probably said such a long sentence for the first time, and it was very difficult to read.

Jiang Yan held the conch: "Oh, you can't bear me?"

Yu Yin's blue eyes blinked.

"You are my friend too."

This sentence is very fluent.

Jiang Yan smiled and said, "Good friend, then it's settled. I will come to you in the future and tell you stories from the shore."

Yu Yin nodded vigorously.

"Your human identity on the shore, I will let it disappear reasonably." Yu Yin is a singer at any rate, and his sudden disappearance is not enough to make headlines. Fortunately, Jiang Yan is a demon and has an identity in the entertainment industry. It is easy to erase a human trace.

Yu Yin said, "Thank you."

"No thanks, we are friends." Jiang Yan said as he went upstream, "I have to go, goodbye friends!"

Yu Yin waved at him.

Jiang Yan heard a burst of singing, coming from the deep sea, like a natural sound.

Yuyin was singing farewell to him.

The demon is like this, whether it treats love or friendship, once you give your heart, you can be gentle for many years. The longer the life of a race, the more cherish every relationship is treated.

Their time to get along is very short, but their friendship will be very long. The young siren will never forget that period of human dormitory life and that period of adventure under the sea.

In the years to come, the waves and the moon will witness and listen. Under the shining galaxy, the fox comes from afar and tells the story of the sea monster.

Qi Baicha and Fu Mingye came back earlier than Jiang Yanyu.

But it's not much worse.

They are lucky. The time flow in World 999 is slower than World 493. They stayed in World 493 for a few days and nights before World 999 passed...two minutes.

Qi Baicha changed back to a human appearance and swam to the shore looking for Mr. Fu's figure.

Just after a fight, he and the evil **** were evenly matched, and no one could help each other. There were no wounds on his body, just a faint pain in the neck.

That scimitar was turned into evil spirits, even if it didn't cut his skin, it was enough to make him uncomfortable.

Not working, robbing him, fighting with him, and scolding him for being polite.

He had never seen such a brazen god. Really worthy of the word "evil".

Qi Baicha really got angry after thinking about it.

Fortunately, the spring of life is still brought back.

The joy of being able to allow Mr. Fu to live forever, overwhelmed all his unhappiness.

The beach was crowded with people. Qi Baicha swept around and saw no figure. In a blink of an eye, Fu Mingye walked out of the sea dripping with water.

The hair is wet, the body is well-structured, and the face is handsome and fair.

Qi Baicha slightly hooks lips.

No wonder I didn't find it on the shore, it turned out to be swimming in the sea.

Seeing him, Fu Mingye was taken aback for a moment, then walked quickly over, hugged him on the sunny beach, and lowered his head to press a kiss.

There was a roaring noise all around.

There are a lot of couples kissing on the beach, but a pair of handsome guys with such a high value kissing in public is still very exciting.

"Um..." Qi Baicha kissed twice and whispered, "What are you doing? I haven't seen you for a while."

Fu Mingye only embraced him and laughed. Yeah, he didn't see him for a while, and his mood was turned upside down.

Thinking that Chacha was in danger and desperately looking for it, but now that he was found to be safe and sound, the feeling of being relieved from the loss is too unspeakable.

Not only want to kiss him, but also want to sleep with him.

Considering that it was already intense last night, Fu Mingye restrained this idea.

Just kissed him again cherishedly.

For a moment, Qi Baicha wanted to take out the life spring water and let Fu Mingye drink it immediately. After thinking about it, he suppressed this idea.

Eternal life is a very bitter thing.

He knows how bitter it is. You can't put too much emotion on all life things in the world, they will pass away forever, and he will always exist, watching those good things become memories and go away.

It seems to get everything, but in fact, everything will be lost forever.

People are not only love. Mr. Fu is immortal, probably because he wants to abandon everything and get an eternal him.

He could not rashly trick Mr. Fu into drinking such a big matter. He has to confess, and then hand over the decision to Mr. Fu.

In the past, I didn't want to confess because I didn't want the large gap between God and man to have an impact and put a psychological burden on Mr. Fu. Now that he has the spring of life, he no longer has any worries, nor is he afraid of a showdown.

...Wait a little longer. Wait until after returning home. Qi Baicha didn't think about what to say now.

He was afraid of frightening Mr. Fu for a while.

Fu Mingye also had similar ideas.

They spent a week on the West Sea Beach. During the period, Qi Baicha also received a message from the 493 world spirit gods.

The elves first thanked him for killing the witch Pudala, and said that he had not responded to the Pudala incident because they were involved in the torrent of time and space that came to the 999 world, and the Snow God message was not sent successfully.

The elves know this is not difficult, just find a mermaid who has watched the battle and know that the Snow God has also come here and slaughtered Pudala.

After the elves came to the 999 world, they also tried to send messages to the snow gods and evil gods of the original plane, but they also failed, because the snow gods and the evil gods were also involved in the torrent of time and space...

It's just such a coincidence.

The time in the torrent of time and space is fragmented and difficult to calculate. It is such a time difference that prevents the two parties from contacting each other every time.

As for the sea **** not online, it was because he had tried to imprison the elven **** before, in order to avoid being disturbed by the blood **** and dwarf god, he simply set up a state of invisibility. This kind of private matter, the Elf God, did not tell the Snow God.

In addition to thanking him for killing Pudala, the Elf God also mentioned that the time and space cracks have been repaired, and there is no need for the Snow God to bother.

It happened to save Qi Baicha's energy, so he concentrated on vacationing with Mr. Fu in the next few days.

The thought of confessing to Mr. Fu after returning to China, Qi Baicha was both apprehensive and delighted. In any case, getting the spring of life made him let go of a big rock in his heart, and no longer need to worry about the future without Mr. Fu.

His joyful mood can't hide from Fu Mingye's eyes. Cha Cha has become more enthusiastic in bed recently, unlike the quiet and introverted youth in the past.

"Have you encountered anything happy lately?" The man leaned over and whispered in the dead of night: "It makes me happy to say it."

Qi Baicha raised his eyelids, clutching the sheets under him with his thin white wrists, and said in a lazy tone: "Secret. I'll tell you when I go back."

"It looks like a surprise." Fu Mingye smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I have a secret to tell you when I go back."

Qi Baicha snorted softly: "Your secret is definitely not as big as mine."

In order to protect the bottle of life spring water, he also had a fight with the evil **** killed that day.

Fu Mingye pressed it with no weight, causing the young man to bit his lip slightly and stare at him accusingly.

This look made Fu Mingye a little dazed.

He unexpectedly thought of Xue Shen's angry look when he put the scimitar against Snow God's neck.

Damn it, how could you think of anything else in bed. He almost frightened him.

Fu Mingye lowered his head. In reality, the young man he loved was so beautiful that every inch of his body moved him.

He smiled and said, "That's not necessarily true."

A week later, the couple who had a good time finally returned home by plane.

Most of the summer vacation has passed, and the weather in August is still frighteningly hot.

Fu Mingye likes this kind of weather very much. Qi Baicha is a living humanoid cooling air conditioner, holding it cold and comfortable.

On the night of returning home, Qi Baicha tossed and turned. He had been mentally preparing for a few days in the Xihai Resort, thinking about the showdown tomorrow, and he really couldn't sleep.

I don't know how Mr. Fu will react...

Fu Mingye beside him was also not sleepy.

He and Qi Baicha thought of going together.

He is actually more nervous than Qi Baicha. He is not only a god, but also an evil god. Mortals will never like this word.

Cha Cha seems to be very restless tonight.

Fu Mingye asked with concern: "Can't you sleep?"

Qi Baicha whispered: "...Um. It's a bit hot."

Fu Mingye touched the remote control: "I will turn on the air conditioner to a lower level."

"It's not the air conditioner." Qi Baicha took a deep breath.

He is just a little nervous.

Fu Mingye grabbed his cold hand: "Do you want to do that?"

It's a **** good way to reduce stress.

Qi Baicha turned to look at him, and kissed it without hesitation.

The next day, Qi Baicha woke up with a trace, no one was around.

Mr. Fu should have gone to work at the company at this time, but he didn't wake up when he was asleep.

Qi Baicha was wearing pajamas and stepping on slippers. When she got out of bed, she was sore and weak.

He took out a glass from the cupboard and poured the spring of life water into it.

The life spring water is colorless and tasteless, and looks no different from ordinary mineral water.

He organized countless languages ​​in his heart, ready to tell everything when Mr. Fu comes back from get off work today.

...Let's go to the living room and practice it again.

Qi Baicha walked to the living room with a glass cup, and was startled by the man in the living room.

Fu Mingye was already neatly dressed, sitting on the sofa, staring at the glass of water on the coffee table, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Mr. Fu?" Qi Baicha called.

"Huh?" Fu Mingye returned to his senses, and subconsciously moved the cup on the coffee table to the side, "You are awake."

"Why didn't you go to work?" Qi Baicha glanced at the time, "It's overtime."

Fu Mingye said nonchalantly: "Waiting for your good morning kiss."

Qi Baicha laughed silently, walked over to sit next to him, and gave him a kiss.

Qi Baicha clenched the cup in his hand and decided to finish in one breath: "My dear, I want to tell you something."

Fu Mingye interrupted him nervously: "My dear, I also have one thing to tell you. In fact, I am not a mortal, I am an evil god. Don't be scared when you hear evil words. Those gods who claim to be righteous are a group of respectable gods. Something... By the way, what do you want to say?"

Qi Baicha: "..."

Qi Baicha looked down and was quiet for a while: "Actually, I am not a mortal."

Fu Mingye: "...what are you?"

He felt that Chacha didn't believe his rhetoric, so he joked so cooperatively. Yes, no normal person would believe this kind of fantasy...

However, in the next second, Fu Mingye watched his weak, feeble and lovely tea, and smashed the glass in his hand with his bare hands.

The water in the cup flows down the young man's beautiful fingers and wrist bones, exuding the fragrance of life spring water that only gods can smell.

Fu Mingye: "..."

Qi Baicha chuckled: "A good-looking thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 97.4K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
258K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
557K 22.6K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.1M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...