the babysitters - Steve Harri...

Por sadusernamelol

you are y/n l/n, a (gay) guy who was entirely homeschooled in Hawkins Wich led him to not have many friends... Más

A/N
chapter 1- bored.
chapter 2- new job.
chapter 3- first day.
chapter 4- flirt.
chapter 5- Henderson!
chapter 6- more.
chapter 7- extra help.
a/n
chapter 8- Sherlock.
chapter 9- kid.
chapter 10- shit!
chapter 11- go!
chapter 12- drugged.
chapter 13- love.
a/n.
quick update :)
chapter 14 - abort!
chapter 16- real.
chapter 17- do you copy?
chapter 18- neverending story.
chapter 19- i love you.
chapter 20- end.
a/n.

chapter 15- plan.

1.5K 50 10
Por sadusernamelol

We are all sitting around eleven as we see something crawl under her skin.
"We have to help her!" I say.
We all agree, then Jonathan cuts a straight line on her leg where the thing was to get it out. He starts searching for what's crawling inside her and i hide my face in Steve's shoulder to not watch. He just plays with my hair and kisses my head to comfort me which makes me blush and some of the others give us weird stares.
"Stop!.... I'll do it." She says as she slowly takes the thing out with her powers.
It's this bloody monster that I've never seen before. She throws it across the floor and someone steps on it, we look to see who it was and see sheriff hopper and.. Joyce? Yeah that's right.
Everyone says hello and hugs for a while then we decide on a plan to shut this magical gate for good.
Hopper Joyce and murry go in the secret Russian hideout, Jonathan Nancy will eleven Mike Lucas and max stay at the mall with them to help with the plan while me Steve robin Erica and Dustin go to this strong radio thing to talk to Suzie (aka Dustin's gf) to get the answer to this equation we need to get to the gate.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 128 9
{Book 1} "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬?" . . . . "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫?" . . . . "𝐈𝐟 𝐢'...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9K 181 9
Y/N is a pretty untalented, normal and everyday guy, but deep within is a desire for battles. Unfortunately for Y/N earth is too safe and grounded...