The Sun and the Moon

By IkiruMist

"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’š๐’†๐’…, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•... More

Information (Read this!!!)
The Massacre
The Ghost of Sun and Moon
Training
The Final Selection
New Friends & Result of the Final Selection
Boys we did it!
Zenitsu and Inosuke
The New Year Party and The Sun and Moon Breathing
Hinokami Kagura
First Mission
Twisted Labyrinth
An Eternal Oblivian
Asakusa
The Demon Doctor and her Assistant

The Hashira Meeting & The New Year Party

2K 31 24
By IkiruMist

CH.6 The Hashira Meeting & The New Year Party

This story is always in Third Person P.O.V

This CH is 2062 words long.

A man with light skin and shoulder-length black hair is sitting on the porch of his mansion. In front of him were nine of the strongest demon slayers also known as The Hashiras. Suddenly, a crow came flying and landed on the man's hand "Caw-Caw 7 people have survived the final selection Caw-Caw" The crow informed the man and the Hashiras about the result of the final selection.

"Ara-Ara 7 people surviving surviving the selection that's a big number" A woman of a slender build said. She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist. She also sported a pair of butterfly hairpins same as Kanao's that she wore adorned on either side of her head. She also wore a white butterfly-patterned haori that fades to mint green then pink toward the cuff and hem.

"You are right kocho 7 is a big number for the survivors of the selection" A man with yellow hair that fades into orange at end shouted. He wore standard demon slayer uniform, he also wore a haori with a white-yellow gradient pattern and red flame-like ridges. "Can you tell us the name of our new slayers" The man spoke. His voice was so calm it can made anybody even the most fieriest in ease. "Caw-Caw there names are Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Genya Shinazugawa, Kanao Tsuyuri, Tsuki Sakurazawa, Muichiro Tokito and Tanjiro Kamado." The crow informed the 9 Hashiras and the master about the survivors of the final selection. A white haired man with no eyebrows and many scar around his body eased up a bit hearing his brothers name Genya.

The two sisters also known as the Butterfly Sisters also had an huge smile of happiness and proudness hearing that there sister Kanao have survived the final selection. "Caw-Caw also almost all the demons in the final selection have been killed Caw- Caw" This information shocked almost all of them as this don't happen very often. "Almost all of them!" A muscular and FLAMEBOYANT looking man exclaimed. "Now that strike up curiosity, who killed the most demons in the final selection?" A short man who was on the tree asked. He had a snake around his neck and his mouth was covered with bandages seemingly hiding it.

"Caw-Caw Tanjiro Kamado and Muichiro Tokito have killed most demon in the final selection Caw-Caw Tanjiro has killed 37 demons, while Muichiro has killed 41 demons Caw-Caw" The crow answere the tree man on which he raised an eyebrow. "And the others" another woman with pink hair fading into lime green asked. She had green eyes and wore pink colour standard demon slayer uniform but her chest are was left unbuttoned. "Caw-Caw Tsuki has killed 28 demons, Kanao has killed 21, Zenitsu and Inosuke has killed 19 and 18 and Genya has killed 20 Demons Caw-Caw" The crow informed that about others kill count which made all the Hashiras impressed. "It seems like this time we have some good slayers who have the protentional of even becoming the next generation of Hashiras." The man said wondering about his thoughts.

"Master" A short woman waring the same butterfly kimono as the other woman called the man. She had purple hair and wore a blue version of the demon slayer corps uniform. "Yes" The man also known as the "Master" said. "Master, as we know the new year is approaching, and we are gonna throw a party at the butterfly mansion. So, what i was thinking that maybe we can call the new slayers for this new year party." The woman give a brilliant idea on which everybody agreed. "I don't mind" The master agreed as he sent his crow to all the new slayers inviting them for the new year party.

"So, if that's done lets continue with our Hashira Meeting" The master said as they continue with their meeting

With Tanjiro and Muichiro

After a day long walk Tanjiro and Muichiro were close to their house. Both of them were tired and need some rest as the sun was shining over them. "I just remembered, what about our bet?" Muichiro asked Tanjiro which takes the redhead attention. "Oh yeah i completely forgot, well i killed 37 demons how about you!" Tanjiro proudly announced his kill counts of demons on which Muichiro started laughing. "Hey what's so funny about it!?" Tanjiro shouted, "37 i killed 41!" Muichiro exclaimed taking the victory for his. "Whatever" Tanjiro facepalmed.

After a while they finally reached their house where they saw something which shook both of them to the core. It was Nezuko sitting on the porch of their house right under the sun which wasn't burning her, she looked forward and exclaimed "Oni-chan!, Mui-chan!" She ran towards them and hugged them tightly as so they did. After having an Heart-Warming reunion they all go back inside their house, where they met their masters which just smiled at them. "How didn't you burned under the sun" Muichiro asked Nezuko who simply shook here head and said "I don't know when i woke up i tried to find you both, so i went outside not realizing it was dawn at first i burned up a little but then it stopped, then i met Michikatsu and Yoriichi and they told me everything" Nezuko explained what happened to her which didn't answere there question on how Nezuko could go under the sun.

Besides, that they were happy means really happy that their sister was awaken. In addition of not only being immune to sun, Nezuko can eat human utensils like a normal human and can regenerate her energy with it, she can also regenerate her energy by sleeping. At night when the three of them were having a dinner, a crow came flying in from a window and interrupted their dinner by shouting "Caw-Caw Tanjiro Kamado and Muichiro Tokito have been invited on a new year party at the butterfly mansion Caw-Caw" Nezuko dropped her bowl of rice after hearing crow talking which made everybody chuckled. "D-Di-d this crow just talked or am i finally going insane?" Nezuko asked pointing towards the Kasugai crow.

Tanjiro then explained Nezuko about the Kasugai crows during that Muichiro asked the crow "Hey crow what is Butterfly Mansion?" The crow raised one of his eyebrows before answering "The Butterfly Mansion is a healing place for slayers run by the butterfly sisters also the Hashiras of the demon demon slayers corps" The crow explained, Muichiro looked towards Nezuko as he gulped in fear not wanting Tanjiro sister to be reveled to Hashiras. "Don't worry about the demon girl" The crow said which shook Muichiro to his core "How do you!" Muichiro lightly shouted not raising his voice too much. "Master knows about her, he haven't told anybody about it so don't worry. But he also said to not bring her" The crow answere.

"Hey Muichiro what are you talking about with the crow" Tanjiro asked looking towards him. "Nothing so... are we going to the party" Muichiro asked Tanjiro, Tanjiro looked towards Nezuko knowing that he can't take her "Oni-chan i think you should go to the party" Nezuko said knowing her brother worry about her too much. "But what about you Nezuko" Tanjiro said in a worried voice not wanting to leave his sister alone. "Don't worry Oni-chan i will be fine besides, that there is Michikatsu and Yoriichi" Nezuko said as they both looked out to see both of them sitting on the porch of the house talking to each other.

Tanjiro smiled at his sister as she started insisting him to go, defeated he looked towards Muichiro nodding. Muichiro send the crow back telling him that they will come to the party which was a week later.

Tanjiro decided to teach his sister Sun Breathing as she is a demon means technically unlike him she has no physical limitations. So, he started from the very basics by making her do over 5000 pushups, sit-ups and make her go up and down the mountain, and just like he suspected she was able to do all of this really easily. Not only that when Muichiro was teaching her the basics of swordsmanship, she was able to pick it up very quickly to the point it looked like she has been doing this for years. Even Yoriichi said that its unusual for a demon to pickup something so quickly.

Aside that, in just a single week she was getting really good at becoming a swordsman so Michikatsu said to leave her to him as he decided to teach her more about swordsmanship while Tanjiro and Muichiro can attended the party. After biding their farewell, Tanjiro and Muichiro crow came to lead them to the Butterfly mansion. The trip wasn't anything special it was just them walking and walking and walking until they met a very familiar face. 

"Tsuki" Muichiro shouted running towards the blonde who was wearing a flowery kimono and looking beautiful as fucking hell, "Oh Hello Mui-chan" Tsuki greeted Muichiro which made Muichiro lightly blush just enough for Tanjiro to notice it. "Hey are you also going to the new year party" Muichiro asked as they started walking towards the Mansions. "Yeah i think all the new slayers are called for this party" Tsuki said, they started to converse for the rest of entire path. Tanjiro don't want to interrupt them walk a bit behind.

After almost an hour, they met Zenitsu and Inosuke who also decided to walk behind not wanting to disturb their growing relationship. (In reality Muichiro literally threatened them as to not disturb a bit or he will have a talk(massacre) with them. ) at sunset they finally reached the butterfly mansion which was really big Japanese style mansion. "Wow" Zenitsu exclaimed looking at the building Infront, everybody have their own thoughts about the building some thought it was beautiful, some thought it was big but a particular redhead had a very peculiar question. "I wonder" Everybody looks at Tanjiro "Why would somebody needs such a big mansion to live in!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

🐗(Couldn't make a boar)

'The hell is up with this guy' Everybody thought. "Lets go in" Zenitsu said as he moved towards the entrance everybody followed behind him. when they reached to the gate they were greeted by the 2 Butterfly sisters. "Hello" Both of them greeted while bowing simultaneously, "Hello young ones, My self is Kanae Kocho and i am the Flower pillar of the demon slayer corps." The black hair woman known as "Kanae Kocho" greeted the 5 newly slayers. "And i am Shinobu Kocho the insect pillar of the demon slayer corps also the sister of Kanae" Shinobu introduced herself as well. "I am Tanjiro Kamado nice to meet you, this is my friend Muichiro Tokito and..." Tanjiro introduced everybody to the two butterfly sisters, impressing the two of them with his politeness and calm demeanor.

After there introduction, Tanjiro and the others were walking behind Kanae and Shinobu who gave all of them their separate rooms and introduced them to.... "Wait KANAO" Tanjiro shouted shocked to know that, Kanao was actually the sister of the flower and insect pillar. "Hey Tanjiro" Kanao greeted him with an actual smile unlike her normal blank smile she always have, which made Kanae intrusted about their relationship. 'Perhaps' Kanae had a smirk while Tanjiro and Kanao started to converse with each other.

At night they had dinner, they also get to meet the caretaker named Aoi Kanazaki. During the entire dinner Tanjiro just talked to Kanao, Muichiro talked to Tsuki and Inosuke annoyed Aoi by asking for more food. And well Zenitsu.... he felt the most jealousy he has ever felt. Safe, to say Kanae and Shinobu can see three relationship growing on the dinner table.

(This chapter is relatively shorter than the last ones (Consisting 2062 words) why? Well i simply don't what to write after dinner yeah, i am literally like what should i write now...? and almost after 10 minutes of non stop thinking i was like fuck it and decided that's enough for a single not really main Ch but the next one is gonna be pretty interesting specifically interesting because of Hashiras knowing Tanjiro so i am already excited to write the Nezuko trial part cuz this time this can go completely differently well see ya)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 16 5
Tanjiro Kamado was a young boy who lived with his mother and five siblings on a cold mountain just above the village. Old man Saburo always told him...
93.8K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
122K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
16.7K 365 23
Sakura Hirai is a 20 year old girl who lives down the mountain from the Kamado family where she has looked after their children for years after the F...