Natasha Romanoff x Daughter O...

By marvelsparks

⭑ Daughter reader. ⭑ Contains fluff, smut, angst. ⭑ Natasha Romanoff one shots. More

ALLERGIES
PARTY
SUNBURN
CRANKY EATER
FIRST PERIOD
LITTLE SISTER
ACTING UP
COMPARISON
PORTOFINO ITALY
LACK OF ATTENTION
POST BATH ANTICS
DAY WITH TONY
SIMULTANEOUS PERIODS
NIGHTMARE
FIRST BRA
VAPING
BREAK UP
JEALOUSY
TOO OLD
AWKWARD
RANDOM TEXTS
DRIVING
MEETING THE FAMILY
CAUGHT
MORNING
GIRLFRIEND
TERRIBLE TWOS
CHOCOLATE
OVERWORKED
SNOWMAN
WISDOM TEETH
GROCERY STORE
BITTERSWEET BIRTH
BICKERING SIBLINGS
GARDENING
SIBLING STRUGGLES
PACIFIER PREDICAMENT
NAILS

SPIRALING

4.7K 62 2
By marvelsparks

NATASHA X DAUGHTER READER
Y/N'S AGE : FIFTEEN YEARS OLD
TYPE : ANGST, FLUFF
PROMPT : Natasha finds out you haven't exactly been doing well.
TW : Sexual assault, depression, eating disorder, self harm.

For a few weeks now, you hadn't been doing very well. You seemed to be constantly spiraling, living in an unending loop that kept you in a vicious cycle. Although you had been trying to hide it, Natasha, your mother, kept on getting doubts about your wellbeing. You were basically never having meals with everyone anymore and were always wearing baggy clothing.

On a random night, Natasha decided to bring your dinner up to your room since she knew you wouldn't be coming down, like you had been doing for a while.

As she walked into your room, she noticed your bed was empty, but your bathroom door was closed. She decided to knock. "Y/N? I brought you dinner, come on out sweetheart."

"One second." You said, almost sounding out of breath.

After a few minutes, she heard some clattering, then decided to knock again. "What's taking you so long?"

"One second, damn it!" You yelled harshly, finally opening the door.

Natasha looked at you with a frown as she noticed you had swiftly pulled up your sleeves. She instantly knew what had happened. "Y/N, are you okay? You know you can always talk to me." She said, not wanting to push it.

"I'm fine." You mumbled, slightly coughing.

As you passed by her to go back to your awfully messy bed, Natasha suddenly smelled cigarettes.

"It smells weird in here." She pointed out, disappointingly crossing her arms.

"No it doesn't." You panicked, then hid under your sheets as an attempt to cover up the smell.

You then felt your bed dip as she sat on the corner of it, then asked. "Y/N, have you been smoking?"

"No! Why would you think that?!" You snapped, sitting up and glaring at her.

"Calm down, calm down." She sighed with tears in her eyes. "Can you please show me your wrists?"

Your eyes widened at the sudden command.

"No, there's nothing to see." You huffed, growing annoyed with her curiousness and questions.

"Please." She pleaded, getting slightly closer to you.

"No." You countered, looking down at your lap.

"Y/N, I know you haven't been eating. I know you've been smoking. I know you've been harming yourself. Please, talk to me." She begged, tears now falling from her eyes.

"I- I just- I can't tell you." You sobbed, starting to shake.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm right here. You don't have to say anything right now, but I'll always be here once you're ready." She assured you. "Can I hug you?" She asked, not wanting to overwhelm you.

You simply nodded, then buried your face in her chest.

"I just can't do this anymore." You wailed, holding onto her tighter.

"I know, I know, baby. I'm so sorry." She sniffled, stroking your hair and cradling you like a baby.

Once you had calmed down and pulled away, she asked. "Y/N, again, you don't have to say anything right now, but can you please show me your wrists? I just need to make sure nothing's infected, please."

You hesitantly held your wrists out, letting her roll your sleeves up. She instantly teared up at the sight, but decided to stay strong for you. There were scarlet red gashes all over your arms, fresh and old scars mixed all at once. She could practically see your bones, seeing as you had become so skinny.

"Mom, I- I'm so sorry." You stuttered, hating to see her cry. You knew she rarely cried, so seeing her like this absolutely crushed you.

"I- It's okay honey, you have nothing to apologize for. Let's get you cleaned up." She forced a smile, walking you to her room, then to her bathroom, leaving behind the long forgotten meal she had prepared for you as she knew you obviously wouldn't eat it after the breakdown you just had.

She sat you down on the counter, then got ready to treat you, but decided to warn you. "This might sting a bit, alright? But if the pain becomes really unbearable, just tell me and I'll stop."

"Okay." You nodded, but winced the second the cotton ball touched your skin.

As she was finishing up, she whispered. "Almost done, you're so strong." Then put both of your arms in bandages.

"Thank you, mom." You smiled and she smiled back.

You both walked to her bed, then layed down on it and cuddled for a while, until you broke the silence.

"Mom?"

"Mhm?" She hummed.

"I think I'm ready to talk to you." You sat up and she did the same, giving you her full attention. "Last semester, I was sexually assaulted by a guy at school. I don't really wanna talk about it, because it really triggers me, but he basically forced me to give him a blowjob, then proceeded to touch me without my consent and inappropriately. That's all I wanna say right now, but he's the reason I've been feeling this way. I can't even shower anymore without feeling disgusting. I don't like looking at my body because I always feel his hands on me. I haven't been eating, because I lost my appetite. I've just been smoking instead, it helps me forget about everything for a while. I've also been self harming because sometimes, my brain gets really overwhelmed when I remember what happened, so I need to somewhat let out the anger, and I do that by harming myself. I- I'm so sorry mom, I'm really sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen, I'm just too deep in the hole to get out of it now."

Natasha started unconsciously sobbing while you were explaining everything to her. She couldn't help but feel like she failed you. How could she not have known? "Baby, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm so proud of you for telling me. So proud. The hole is never too deep. It's never too late to get help. I promise, I'm going to be here every step of the way. I want to help you. Once you're ready to tell me more, I'm going to beat the shit out of this asshole until he never sees the light of day again. Of course, if that's what you want."

You chuckled through tears at the beating the shit out of the guy part, then smiled. "I love you, so much mommy."

"I love you too, sweetheart." She wiped her tears away, smiling at the name. You hadn't called her mommy in years. She then opened her arms for you, inviting you into her embrace. "Come here."

You two ended up falling asleep, tangled in each other's arms, not wanting to let go.

The next morning, it was officially the start of recovery for you. Everyone in the compound was going to help you, without being too invasive, of course.

"So, honey, we're going to start by getting rid of the cigarettes, alright? They stink, plus they're bad for you." She chuckled, then held her hand out so you could give her the packets.

You got rid of them, then it was time for breakfast.

"Y/N, I made some pancakes, do you wanna try them?" Wanda smiled softly, motioning for you to come have a taste.

"Um- Yeah, sure." You hesitantly said, but agreed.

"Have a taste, Y/N. They're really good." Thor encouraged you, sending you a smile, which you kindly returned.

After having fiddled with your fork for a bit, you decided to take a small bite.

"So, do you like them?" Wanda asked, impatiently waiting for your answer.

"Yeah, they're good. Thank you, Wanda." You smiled, but quickly frowned, not wanting to finish the whole plate she gave you.

Natasha immediately noticed your reaction, then came over and sat next to you. "Hey, you don't have to finish it all if you don't want to, we'll do this step by step."

You nodded, then started taking a few bites. Surprisingly, you almost finished everything.

"You're doing so well, sweetheart. One more bite." Your mom encouraged you, taking the fork in her hand and feeding you herself.

Once you were done with the whole plate, her and Wanda cheered. "Good job!" "We are so proud of you Y/N!"

Unexpectedly, recovery was starting off quite well.

Even so, after a few months of therapy and help from your mother, you were finally better. You left that asshole in the past, healed, then finally lived freely. Romanticizing misery and chaos was a big mistake, but you finally recovered and found peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 50
scarlett/natasha daughter one shots
186 19 20
AND IT CONTINUES Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
49.1K 975 27
Book of one-shots for all of my Scar Jo lovers. 😊 SJ x Fem reader KF x Fem reader NR x Fem reader Might do others. I'll take suggestions. I write Sm...
97.7K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.