The True Potter

By ravenclawslove

Living a life that didn't suit her, Heather Jamie Potter is about to learn on her 11th birthday the truth abo... More

Cast
Act 1
one
two
three
four
five
six
graphics
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Act 2
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
Act 3
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven

thirty four

599 22 1
By ravenclawslove

All the students were gathered in the dining hall. Heather sat beside Ron as they listened to Dumbledore. The door opened causing everyone to see Hermione making Ron and Heather smile as they stood up as Hermione ran to them. "You solved it, Heather."

"It's all thanks to you." She says hugging her. "We may have our moments, but you still are my friend."

"Thank you." She says.

Heather watched as Ron and Hermione went to hug, but tried her best not to laugh as they shook hands. They are so crushing. She thought as she saw Hagrid. George watched Heather hug the giant smiling. "Thank you, Heather."

The young Potter looked at George. "I had help." She says. "George helped me."

Dumbledore saw Heather's soulmate mark getting darker. George saved her making the mark darker and the bond grow.

Sorry it's short, but it's the end of Chamber of Secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
873K 23.8K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...
33.2K 1K 23
Love is placed, a person can only love once and forever, their soulmate, someone they are destined to be with, sometimes it takes years to find your...
10.4K 340 22
She's the one no one knew. Amelia Weasley. It's what's she's considered it's what her personality is. I'n her heart she feels she's a Weasley. Bu...