Paranormal Activity - SVU

By EOFOREVER102

"Lewis is gone." Or so they thought..what if his spirit followed Olivia back home and is back to kill Olivia... More

A Visit From An Old Friend
True Feelings

Explanation

268 11 1
By EOFOREVER102

*Hey guys!! So this going to be about Elliot explaining himself before Olivia kills him for leaving her. There will be some discussion about their past!:) And you're going have to wait a little longer because the paranormal hasn't started yet.:)*
------------------------------------------------
As I focus, I started to notice that it was somebody I already knew and thought I would never see coming to my apartment ever again...it was him.
------------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

"Alex please!!! I'm begging you to forgive me." I said now on my knees asking for her forgiveness.

"Sorry Elliot..I just can't forgive you,and Liv surly won't either."Alex said going back to her desk.

"Look...Alex I just want make everything right."I said standing up. "Please tell me where she is..I just want to talk to her."

As we stared at each other for a few, Alex finally gave in.

"Okay..but don't do anything stupid, got it."she said." And go easy on her she's been through alot."

"I will." I said with smile."So..where can I find her?"

"Work, but I think you should go wait at her apartment."Alex said as she stood."Good luck."

"Thanks."I said as I stood and hugged her.

"Welcome..and I'm not kinding I will hunt you down."she said with a serious look.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I left out the door.

At Olivia's Apartment

As I finally got through security,I waited patiently for Olivia to come home. I was excited but nervous, I want to see her face so bad, but I'm scared of what she's going to say..I know I disserve it. As I was deep in thought, I heard someone coming this way and I knew it was Liv so I just stood by the wall, watching her come down the hall I realized that she never lost beauty and saw that she has more curves..more older she got she would always take his breath away. When she got to her door, she hardly noticed him until her senses kick in. As I watched her I noticed that she was heading towards her gun in its holster and turned around quickly and had it pointing towards my chest.

"Hey Liv, it's just me." I said getting scared myself as I started to lower the gun from my chest."Sorry to scare you like that."

"What are you doing here?" she asked turning back to fumble with the keys.

"I just want to come talk to you."I said as I put my hand on her shaky ones help her get the door unlocked.

"I don't think that's a good idea Elliot." she said as she got the keys from me and opened the door.

"Please I just want apologize..I didn't mean to hurt you."I said grabbing her arm and looking her in the eyes.

"Don't make me regret this." she said opening the door and laid her things on the couch and started to notice that I was still standing in the doorway."Come in I'm not going to bite."

I smiled and started locking the door and went to sit on the couch and took in the sight of the new apartment, it smelt like Olivia..lavender.

"You want anything to drink?"she asked as she started the coffee machine."Water,coffee..wine."
"Coffee will be nice." I said as I went into the kitchen and watched her make the coffee..I just can't stop looking at her all those curves and her ass is so plump and her long legs... As I was thinking I got busted.

"See something you like Stabler."she said turning around smirking.

"Yes..yes I do."I said smiling. Finally the coffee was done, as Olivia done her magic, we went and sat on the couch, she handed my coffee to me and we both drink and as always it was the best coffee I have had in three years. As we sat in silence I watched as Olivia put her cup on the coffee table and turned towards me.

"Why?"she said looking at me."Why did you leave me?"

As I heard this question I put my cup on table and turned and looked straight in her eyes.

"Liv..I know I screwed up but killed a kid Liv..I didn't know what to do Liv."I said feeling guilty.

"Elliot you could have came to me."she said holding my hands in hers.

"That's the point..if I would've told you that I was leaving..you would beg me to stay and for the rest of my life everyone will look at me different every time I walk in that building..the whole time I always thought that if I come see you again you would think that I'm the kind of person that kills children..and you would look at me a different way."I said on edge of crying.

"Elliot why would you think that..I would never think that way about you,you're my best friend not a perp,you could've came and talked to me..I would never look at you in a different way."she said as she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Liv."I said as the tears started to drop.

"Shh...El you had to do what you to do..it was a good shot, I'm okay all thanks to you."Olivia said as she wiped my tears away and pulled me into another embrace.

Comment and vote:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
10.4K 2.1K 50
- Winner of the Tricolor Triennial awards Paranormal 2023 - In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk amongst mortals, Celandine navigates t...
13.3K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
39.1K 3.3K 51
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်