๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ

By byFierce

Something different, a Chris Brown and Toni Braxton love story. This is my first story on here I'm new to thi... More

Grammy Night
After Party
5 mins
The Next Morning
The 17th
Secret
Wait!
Spill The Tea
Good News
Call Me Back
Cat Got Your Tonuge
Did I Stutter
I Love You
Keri
Dont Rush Me
Denim
Flowers
Playing Me
Ma
Cloud
Sexy Eyes
Good Morning
Ms.Braxton
Soilder
Cold and Lonely
Allergies
Drunk Driving
How Many Ways
Secret

STOP

107 12 7
By byFierce

Toni POV

I stood there in shock with my jaw dropped.
"Good job Toni, he's charming"

I glared at Keri and I had a feeling he did something to make Chris act that way.

"Chris is a good man Keri"

"With anger issues that's the man your having around our children"

"I'm sore Keri but I'm having a hard time believing that Chris just randomly wanted to hit you. What did you do!?"

"Bye Toni can you tell the boys I said goodnight and I love 'em. I would tell 'em myself but your psychotic ragging boyfriend is around there somewhere. Goodnight"

He gave me a fake smile before finally leaving.
I slammed the door ready to argue with Chris. But I don't want the boys to see us like that.

"CHRIS!?"

"What?"

"Let's talk in my room now"

"Okay"

We went straight to the room and closed the door making sure the boys couldn't hear us.

"Why were you ready to punch Keri" I asked as he sat on the bed.

"Toni he was saying things to piss me off and it worked"

I chuckled shaking my head at him.
"Chris you gotta do better he's just jealous of us. Don't give him what he wants" I said straddling his waist.

He kissed me softly and continued to kiss me.
"I love you Ima go say bye to the boys. I gotta go I have a busy day tomorrow and it starts early" he said rubbing my back.

I grabbed his face giving him a deep kiss before he left me. After Chris left I went about my day and cooked for the boys.

"HUH!" I woke to a loud bang outside of my room.
I rushed right of my bed and grabbed my robe.

"STOP!" I heard Denim's voice.

"BOYS" I yelled as I ran downstairs.

I gasped and grabbed the railing as I watched my biggest nightmare. It was Chris and Keri fighting downstairs. Chris was covered in blood but I don't think it was his.

Deziel ran to me and held me.

"Mom stop them" he said to me but I was in shock.
"Huhhh" I gasped as I woke up from my nightmare.

"It was just a bad dream Toni" I said to myself.

I rushed out of bed to check in the boys. I ran to they're rooms to see the both of them sleeping.

I just went about my day and went to rehearsals trying to distract myself from last night. Chris has been busy and so have I. I've been working everyday the past few weeks barley having anytime to myself.

But today rehearsals were canceled because Jonathan is sick. So I decided to take Chris and the boys out. We went to Disney and took pictures together. All four of us and I posted them on instagram.

Everyone liked me and Chris together I'm really happy with him. Later that night Chris drove me and the boys home. While I was laying in the bed with Chris I got weird text from Keri.

Keri
Delete that post off of your instagram

Me
Excuse me?

Keri
You can post my kids. But Chris with my kids now you have crossed the line. Please delete the picture!

Me
Or what?

Keri
You'll find out soon

"Chris look at this" I said before handing him the phone.

"Hm this guy is obsessed. I think he still has feelings for you. He hates me but he still loves you" he said handing me back the phone.

"You don't think he's going to do something"

"Who, Keri" he bursted out laughing.

"Toni he can't try if he wanted too. Plus I'm here I got you always" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you" I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you more" he said putting his head on my stomach.

Chris and I dozed off. But Chris fell asleep first.
I woke up the Denim screaming.

"Mom wake up!"

"Huh what Denim?"

"Dads outside"

"What it's twelve at night" I shook Chris waking him up.

"Huh I'm up!"

"Denim said Keri's outside"

Once I said that Chris got right up and went downstairs with no hesitation. I ran downstairs following him.

He opened the door leaving he was moving too fast.
"Wait Chris" I said following him.

Keri was outside his car my driveway.

"Can I help you" Chris asked heading towards Keri.
His fist was ready for a fight. I was still behind Chris he was moving fast. And my little legs weren't helping.

Keri got right into his fight stance and squared up.
"WAIT CAN WE TALK FIRST!"

The two of them ignored me and started to walk in circles ready to fight. While Chris had his fist up Keri attempted to tackle him.

"Ahhhh" Keri yelled going for Chris's torso.

But Chris moved out of the way causeing Keri to run into the ground.

"Stop!"

The boys came outside yelling. As Chris stood over Keri ready to beat on him. Chris was holding Keri's collar while the boys tried pulling him off of Keri.

"Your lucky they're here to save you" Chris said letting go.

As Chris was walking towards me Keri swung his fist.
"CHRIS LOOKOUT!"

Chris took a hit to the head. I could see the anger in his face before he turned around to swing back. He got Keri with a right hook to the face.

"You can't fight me like a man" Chris said before upper cutting him in the stomach.

"Chris please that's enough" I said holding back my tears.

The boys looked at Chris like he was a different person while Keri sat there in shock.

"Okay you win Chris, I just came to fight for my family back"

I shook my head feeling embarrassed for him.

"Boys go inside"

"No why are you still with Chris"Deziel asked.

"Chris was defending himself" I said.

"Come on Deziel" Denim said eyeing me down.

"Are you happy" Chris asked looking at Keri.

"Are you?"

I saw Chris balling his fist but I grabbed before he could do anything.

"Chris let's go inside" I said holding his hand.

"Toni I— I have nothing to say to you Keri"

Chris and I began to leave Keri walking back inside of the house...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 304 32
Beyoncรฉ and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...
30K 1.1K 29
Just read it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
3.9K 205 15
A love story. Just read๐Ÿ˜˜
29.7K 1K 25
The trequel. Read 'What She'll Do For Love' , then 'Love Me Back' then this Completed : July 18, 2015