𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

justlikeyourstories द्वारा

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... अधिक

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold Tiled Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Hardly Working

1.1K 49 12
justlikeyourstories द्वारा

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Welcome back, Dr Malfoy" another nurse chirped as she rushed past me. She was the 10th person today to congratulate me on coming back to work and usually that would make me feel comforted but really.

I just felt out of place.

It's been a week since what happened at Hogwarts and Draco refused to talk about it.

He won't tell me what he did or where he did it. All he had to say was 'He's taken care of, Darling. I don't need you to worry anymore'

and I'm starting to think it's for the best.

I felt a sense of relief hearing those words leave his mouth. I trust my Husband with everything in me and although he hasn't said a word, I just knew Alden was bleeding when we left.

The case still had so many openings and although my sense of ease, I couldn't seem to push myself away from the edge and it was only making things more difficult to focus on my job.

My mind has been racing back and forth all day. Being gone for so long, I hadn't had the chance to check up on any of my patients or complete any of my surgeries and just now, it was all catching up to me.

Draco sat in his office, crowing in paperwork and I just wish I could help him but it wasn't my business.

"Malfoy, we need you for a consult on bed 4" another nurse rushed up to me, her hands filled with books and files.

"Right, talk as we walk" I said as I signed the last pieces of discharge papers for another patient before slipping it back into its slot.

"Ok" the nurse huffed "Carson Mugs, 43 year old male found unconscious at the scene after a nasty fall down a set of concrete stairs in a park" She explained as I pulled the gloves onto my hands and approached the bed.

"Still unconscious" I said to myself as I stopped beside him and began to examine his wounds. I pressed my hands against his clothes abdomen, covered in a ripped and blood stained t-shirt until I pressed against one spot in particular.

This caused him to unexpectedly shoot up from the bed, nearly knocking me from my feet in the process, with a loud scream of pain and confusion.

I shook off my surprise and approached him again.

"Where-Where am I?! Let me go—what is this?!" He shouted in distress as he wiggled from my grasp, making it very hard for me to tend to him.

"Sir, my name is Dr Malfoy, you're in a hospital after taking a nasty fall. I need to to calm down for me so I can prove the extent of your injures" I said gently and calmly, pushing against his chest to get him to lay down again.

"My wife—my wife! She was with me, where is she—"

"Was there anyone else at the scene?" I asked the healer that brought him in.

"No, it was just him" He shook his head.

I nodded and turned back to the patient.

"Can you tell me your name sir, or, your wife's name?" I asked as he breath heavily and fast, continuing to push me away.

"Her names-Her names Sherrie—"

"Sherrie? That's good, that's good" I nodded "Do you think that Sherrie would want you to get the care you need? Want you to be safe and looked after"

He nodded slowly.

"Ok, I need you to lay back down and let me help you so you can be all better for her" I whispered and that's when he finally stopped fiddling and slowly laid back down on the bed.

I took a subtle deep breath out and stilled my shaking hands.

"Keep talking to me" I said "Tell me about your wife, do you guys have any kids?"

"We do" he said weakly "We have a son, he's 13"

"I have a 13 year old too" I chuckled and continued to examine him "How are you handling the start of his teenage years? I just got back from visiting mine at Hogwarts"

"Yeah, he's—wait Hogwarts? What's that?" He frowned as he turned his head to look at me.

"Wizarding school" I said slowly "Did you hit your head when you fell? Let me take a look—"

"Wizards?!" He shot up again and faced me "What do you mean Wizards?"

I drew my hands back to my side and looked at the nurses beside me.

"What park was he at?" I asked the small nurse that approached me before.

"Hyde Park in London" she said, looking down at the chart in her hands "But he-he had a wand in his back pocket"

"A wand?!" The man shouted "Oh Jesus"

"Tell me you guys did not bring a muggle in here!" I whisper shouted "Where's the wand?"

"I don't know, I—"

"Most of his belongings were dragged from him at the scene" The healer said.

"Where his wallet?" I asked. The healer bent down and rummaged through a clear plastic bag before pulling out a small brown leather wallet and handing it to me. Immediately I looked inside and found his ID.

127093683
National Identity card
Carson
Mugs
British Citizen

D.O.B
14-09-1978
London
He's a muggle.

I pushed the card back into his wallet and handed it to the healer again.

"He's a muggle!" I groaned "Why on earth would you bring him here? An injured man into our world! I cannot treat him here, not with our methods. He needs a transfer and he needs it now"

"But he had a wand—"

"He could of gotten That anywhere! I'm telling you this man isn't of magical blood and he needs to be taken care of in a muggle Hospital now go before this man dies on our bed!" I said in a irritated tone before turning around and walking away.

I ignored the doctors and nurses approaching me as I walked away and down the hall toward Draco's office.

I was annoyed and exhausted.

I know I should of but I didn't even knock before batching into Draco's office.

Instantly his head shot up from his paperwork and stared at me curiously.

"Anna—"

"I cannot believe what just happened!" I shouted as I paced back and forth "How can someone be so daft? All they had to do was look at the mans Goddamn ID! We would of a avoided this whole bloody thing! Where the hell do they find these people and just hire them?!—"

"Love, calm down" Draco stood up but I kept rambling nonsense "Anna, sit down and tell me what happened"

"Your healers just brought in a muggle! A bloody muggle!" I stopped pacing and looked at him "I treated him for a good 10 minutes before he started to freak out!"

Draco stood up and moved around his desk toward me "Just breath, Anna. This happens more then you can know. It's a simple mistake and it's not that deep. Just chill out—"

"Don't tell me to chill out!" I screamed before slumping in the chair before his desk with a huff "I just—I need a moment to breathe"

Draco walked up behind me and placed a hand on my back, rubbing soothing circles.

"It's okay" he whispered "You're okay, I'm Okay, we're okay"

"I know" I whispered and looked out his window to the busy street below "I'm just stressed and I need a second"

"Take all the time you need" He said "There's no rush. Other doctors and nurses out there are handling the problems just be calm"

I nodded and closed my eyes. Taking deep breaths in time with the rubs against my back, I found myself listening to his words of assurance and calming down.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

"Don't be" he whispered and crouched to my level "It's been a long day for both of us, yeah?"

"I think I know what it is" I laughed and looked to my side at Draco.

"Hm, what do you need?" He asked gently "Some tea? I can give you a break—"

"I need you" I interrupted "I'm stressed, sleep deprived and Horny"

Draco looked taken back by my statement as he drew his hand back from me.

"Uh..." he chuckled softly "You're horny?"

"I'm always fucking horny, Draco. Don't look at me like I've just told you something you didn't already know" I scoffed.

"And you think now is the right time to—"

"We're at work!" I rolled my eyes "I'm not bending over your desk. The wood irritates my nipples"

Draco gave me a puzzled expression. There wasn't a lot of times where I've found him to not have the words to say but right now, he looked speechless and the sight only aggravated me more.

"Can we go home?"

AnnaLeigh, CEO of wrong time and wrong place.

But seriously though, I've deprived you all so much and I think maybe it's time for a little more spice in this book.

Be excited for the next chapter ;)

Word count 1529.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Twisted Love janet द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
47K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
104K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...
26.3K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...