glimpse of us. (Ben hargreeve...

By salemscrimes

SEASON 3 TUA SPOILERS!!!! I SUGGEST IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED IT, DONT READ ON!<3 You come back to the academy w... More

-1- we return
-2- "im nothing like that Ben."
-3- family
-4- the truth.
-5- tension.
-6- the end of the world.
-7- the fight.
-8- "Why did you kiss me."
-9- "I love you."
-10- the killing.
-11- Harlan.
-12- "who's the bitch."
-13- Ben.
-15- The Kugelblitz.
-16- "you're all i have left."
-17- a wedding during the end of the world.
18. the end.
Story Updates!!

-14- pogo

1K 33 48
By salemscrimes

(nsfw, I dont know if I should call this smut??🤭😻)

I stared out the window.

"It looks like its gonna rain." ben mumbled.

"I like the rain."

"I know." he smiled, that was strange, I never told him I liked the rain. well not. him. I wanted to test something.

"yeah.. it would be nice to dance in the rain."

"we should you know."

I mumbled, "like we use to."

"just like we use to." this sparked something in me, like there was a slight hope in me that Umbrella ben was trying to take over Sparrow ben, but if I said this out loud. I sounded crazy. he pulled in the driveway and we went inside just before it started to rain.

"Its raininggg" I nod.

"it just started." he shrugged. we sat in the living room for a little. it started getting dark and we finally went outside. we were immediately drenched. his hair was in his eyes and I laughed. I thought about something, should I do it? I moved his hair off to the side like Umbrella ben. He smiled.

"Really?"

"it looks cute." he nods and looked away, he grabbed my hand and we went inside. We made our way to his room he locked the door behind him. he walked over to me and put his hand on my waist pulling me close.

this is okay. he wouldnt be mad.

our lips touched and our tongues wrapping around the others. his hands slowly traced up my body brushing my chest. His hand was stopped when it reached the back of my head. we slowly moved to the bed. I got on the bed while he took his shirt off. we went right back to making out after that. I got on his lap and his breathing got heavier. he pulled away and smiled a little. He took off my shirt and then he got ontop of me.

his hand went down the front of my pants and his fingers found my clit, i took a deep breath and he made small circles. My breathing got heavier and then his fingers went inside of me.

i gasped a little and he kept a steady pace. As he sped up the noise got more frequent. My head went back into the pillow as his hand slammed into me.

"fuck.." I pushed his hand away and he pulled his fingers out and stared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me because of my sudden movement.

"Yeah. Im fine but.." i looked away and then back up at him. He smirked and he unbuckled his pants.

fei banged on the wall and we laughed. I laid down next to him. he sighed and took my hand. he kissed my forehead.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "im gonna go to the kitchen ill be back."

"mhm." he got up and left the room. my phone went off after a few minutes of silence. I looked at it.

"Five?"

five

Im going to pogos. Wanna come?

I got up and got dressed. I ran to the kitchen. I sat down while ben was making himself something to eat.

"Ben, do you remember pogo." he turned to look at me.

"not really."

"Hes an old friend. could I go see him."

"Now? its late." I looked at my phone.

"Hes really only available from now until around lunch tomorrow." he nods.

"okay! call me if you need anything." I smile and go to put my shoes on. I text five and tell him to meet me there. he sent the address to some some shady establishment.

I waited outside until he got there, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around, a nervous feeling ran through me. it was just five.

"you ready?"

"not really. we haven't seen him since Viktor.." I hesitated. five didnt say anything and just nods and walks inside making sure I followed.

We got weird stares as we walked around. five went up to someone.

"Is pogo here?"

"whos asking."

"An old friend."

"Ha! beat it kid." the guy crossed his arms covering the door even more. five pulled me over to him and he wrapped one arm around me.

"hold on." he said before he teleported us into the next room. teleporting always felt weird. pogo was in the middle of a tattoo session. he stopped and told the guy to take 5.

"I dont give tattoos to children."

"we're not here for that."

"sorry im quite busy." pogo said. then the guards in the room tried to go after us. five teleported us around the room. he fought back and I tried talking to pogo. he quickly left the room.

"five! let's go!"

"kinda in the middle of something!" he said trying to throw someone off of him. I picked up the closest "weapon" I started swinging the broom at the guy on top of five. I hit him in the face and he held his eye. I dropped the broom and grabbed fives arm dragging him outside. We watched pogo turn the corner. five looked around and punched some guy off his bike.

"get on." I got on the bike behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. he started it and we drove off. we caught up to pogo quite fast. we drove for a long time. I laid my head on five back. I read a few signs as we passed them, didnt really have anything else to do. We finally got to pogo at 5 am. I stepped off the bike and a lady came outside.

"Who are you?" five got down.

"We're here to see pogo."

"hes not here. so I'd like for you to leave the property before I call the cops."

"its about Reginald." I spoke. the door to their trailer opened and out came pogo.

"Let them in darling." we all went inside. five and I sat down and I saw pogo had a gun.

"What is it about Reginald."

"project oblivion. know anything about it?"

"oh. so its time." the places the gun on the table.

"Also." he threw a piece of skin on the table.

"thats my work but I haven't..."

"not yet you havent. we need answers pogo." he didn't respond.

"you remember us right?" pogo looked at me. "the 1960s Dallas texas. you were just a baby."

"yeah you attacked me." pogo studied us quickly.

"vaguely. but yes." he sighed.

"what do you know about project oblivion."

my phone rang. I took it out, ben.

"ill be right back." five nods and I step outside. pogos wife/girlfriend watched me. I answered.

"Whats up?"

"Where are you?"

"ill be home soon. I'm dealing with a friend."

"who?"

I sighed, "do you remember, pogo?"

he was quiet. "you mentioned him but not really."

his side of the line became staticy, "2014."

"...how do you know that."

"good question."

"come home, now. I dont want to speaking to him." I hung up and went to go back inside when five came out.

"got everything?"

"not everything but yes." I nod and wave to pogo. he smiles, we both get on the bike and drive to the nearest gas station. five was filling up the tank and he asked me.

"What did ben want?"

"he wanted me to go home."

"well tell him your on your way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 278 17
"I have to do this thing alone, I have no other option." He tried reasoning with her but Y/n just shook her head. "You're wrong, there is always an o...
27.4K 524 18
❝Could you not burn my suit next time?❞ ❝Sorry, force of habit.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 : a friend of the Sparrow Academy helps with the n...
85.1K 1.6K 25
"Don't fantasize child, you are number 8 for one sole purpose, you will always remain number 8, end of story" sir Reginald Hargreeves is a man that a...
71K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...