LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

04. a talk with sam

931 33 4
By strxapose

◖𓈈﹗﹙chapter four﹚
❛ ▬▬ a talk with sam . . . ❜

              A bright, round moon invaded the firmament. The summer wind danced through the neighborhood bringing a wave of freshness that moderated the heavy atmosphere that had settled during the day. Lilith Arduenn felt slumped on one of the sofas in the main living room in a quiet thoughtful attitude. The Winchester brothers had brought two boxes of four-cheese pizza and a six-pack of beer for dinner, which they were gulping down watching an episode of the Simpsons. The girl had laid back on the cushions, in a fetal position, and pretended to enjoy the evening, though her eyes were slowly closing.

              "You haven't eaten anything, Lilith" Sam said, waking her suddenly. The cerulean eyes were startled by the light and she brought both hands to her face, clearing her tiredness.

              "I'm not hungry," she replied hurriedly, "I'm going to bed now, guys."

              "Are you okay?" Dean asked in dismay. Both brothers had their eyes on her as if she were a little girl about to burst into tears, they weren't off track either. "Aren't you going to wait for Bobby to call us?"

              "He's not going to call today," Lilith determined, stopping at the top of the stairs with a bitter tone in her voice, she didn't blame Bobby, she didn't blame anyone for the down mood she'd been in since she left old Mrs. Maud's house. "He couldn't find the seal in any of his books and obviously hasn't the faintest idea of the story behind it. Good night, boys."

              That day had emotionally drained Lilith. Her hopes fell into the garbage as soon as she realized that she was not making any progress and was still at the same point, maybe a window had opened with the arrival of the mysterious letter, but if she did not manage to decipher the hidden story she would never sleep peacefully again.

              She could not spend the rest of her life thinking about what had happened. Her emotions were still sensitive and at the slightest mention of a longed-for memory with her mother she would burst into tears, like the mourning of an orphan. Lilith hoped that time would be fair to her and give back her mother, and that these two weeks would turn into a horrible nightmare.

              For ten minutes she lay swooning on the bed, motionless, with a sad grimace and a watery gleam suffused in her eyes. It wasn't a day where her mind did not rest because of the battle of unanswered questions. Sam and Dean had come through as promised and done a good job interrogating Mom's friend, but they came back the same way they had left.

              The situation was already so unpleasant that she was beginning to believe the police version, because at the end of the day and as much as she fought not to be, she was the only one who kept a sense in line with the facts, even though Lilith still maintained like a maniac that her mother would never break her heart like that.

              In a state of vague consciousness, Lilith began to dream of Thomas's name and the mysterious face of the man who had gone out with her mother for some three nights, as old Mrs. Maud related. If only she had some clue that would reveal more about these two men who had unexpectedly entered her life, she could have completely transformed that day.

              Lilith had wanted to give them a distinct identity: it was possible that they were both the same person, and if so, her mother's disappearance took on a whole new twist that she was not happy about, the very thought of it had set off a chain reaction of dark thoughts. Instead, she preferred, Thomas and the golden-haired man were two unique beings.

              The deeper she went into her mind, her mother's warm face projected itself as a living image, flesh and blood, sentient and lucid; Lilith experienced a movement born from her arm, rising to reach her and stretched with need, until she was suddenly awakened by the sound of three knocks on her bedroom door.

              The handle jiggled in thedim light of the bedside table and the silhouette of his best friend peeked outpoking his nose in.

              "Lilith?" He asked, walking down the small hallway, past the bathroom door and a free-standing bookshelf containing cheesy decorations and various photographs and moments from when she attended musical theater in high school and as a child. "Did I wake you up?"

              She sat up softly and shook her head. "I hadn't fallen asleep at all," she said, still thinking about how real her dream felt. "What's wrong?"

              "Are you afraid to sleep with the light off again?" Sam came over to sit on the end of the bed. "Do you want to talk?"

              "Nope," Lilith flatly refused, rejecting the idea of talking about her feelings in a polite way. "Do you want to tell me something?"

              Sam flopped onto his back as Lilith got up to fetch her pajamas from her closet.

              "I'm tired," he admitted. "I had forgotten what it felt like to spend most of the day in a car, the knee pain is killing me. A lot of things happened last week."

              "Let's see, tell me," Lilith said intrigued. She had noticed that Sam was holding back from letting out a grand monologue. Life for the Winchesters was a roller coaster of monsters and family drama.

               "Do you remember Meg, the girl I met when I had a fight with Dean? Well, I ran into her again in Chicago... yeah, weird, so I decided to follow her to see what she was up to, and it turns out she was working with the demon that killed Mom and Jess. They set us up, they wanted Dad... they almost made it."

              "What are you talking about? Did you find John?" Lilith knew from day one that Sam went back on the hunt with Sam in a scoop that featured John Winchester missing, but the reality was very different.

              "He came to us," he replied. "Since he called us on the phone, I knew he was after the demon, I knew he was very close to hunting him and that's why he wanted us to stop looking for him. Last week I finally saw him face to face after years and I thought now we would all go together to get revenge, but no... Dean said we make dad weak and it's better to be apart. I say he's wrong, we made a mistake in letting him go."

              "Maybe it's for the best. I'm not the best at talking tactics or monsters and ghosts, but I know John is an excellent hunter and if you guys are his Achilles' heel, maybe being apart is the way everyone stays safe. I guess you've already had your part or this is your part, I think Jess would be very proud of all the lives you are saving."

               Lilith gradually took off her skirt and shirt until she was in her underwear. She had no problem with Sam seeing her that way, he had seen her before and he generated a lot of confidence in her and didn't make her feel uncomfortable, those were one of the reasons why Sam was her best friend. From the closet she took out a simple summer pajama consisting of a short t-shirt with Scooby Doo face printed on it and black pants.

              "I don't know," he said without elaboration. The young woman looked intently at the expressions she was hiding to realize that he still hadn't let go everything, or that he didn't want to. She decided not to press him. "There is something else."

              "What"

              A pleasant silence comforted them. Lilith lay down next to Sam and took a few seconds to appreciate the paintings that hung up on the wall, which kept the most precious photographs of her childhood: there were little Sam and Lilith playing with paint in the backyard. For a moment she wished she could go back to those days, being a carefree child and playing all day. Growing up sucked, studying to wrinkle at thirty and then just die, life stopping in an instant. If only could turn back time.

              "I... I've had some nightmares." For a second Lilith was unable to understand the seriousness behind some nightmares and that could be reflected on her face. "Not just any kind, I've had these nightmares for a while where I see bad things happen to people and then they come true, like some kind of premonition."

              The confession stunned Lilith, speechless but a million questions flinging her tongue.

              "What?" She blurted out, still processing what she just heard. "What are you a psychic? Is it... like, confirmed? Did it happen to you one hundred percent real?"

              "Yes. I had a dream in my old house, Lawrence's house. I dreamed of a woman in danger, I asked Dean to go investigate and everything happened just as I dreamed."

              "Oh... wow," Lilith sighed unconsciously and utterly fascinated. "Does it hurt you or something? I mean, any changes in your body other than the obvious? Do you have any idea where it came from?"

              "No," he assured in surprise. "Doesn't it scare you?"

              "No, not at all. Don't get me wrong either, of course it's rare for something like this to happen to you, what's next, superpowers? But if it's not hurting you, I don't see any reason to disown it like you have the plague. You know. With great power comes great responsibility. If you use it for good, there should be nothing wrong. What worries me is the cause, why now? What did you do to have them? Why do you have them? You're a psychic Sam."

              "I'm glad you are into politics because if you were a scientist, you'd already be giving me tests," he joked. "I have no answers and for now I don't want to look for them."

              Lilith rested her head on Sam's shoulder and felt like a teenage winter again.

              "If it helps you, I think you should see them as a gift and start investigating that. Nothing happens out of nothing but the emptiness of the universe, even if there is a God."

              "If it's any use to you," he began imitating her, "I'm sure your mom is fine and there's a good explanation."

💬 !▬ @strxapose
﹙author's note﹚

chapter four is out! this one is shorter but nice, lilith and Sam has a beautiful friendship and i want you to know.

please vote and leave a comment xoxo

⛧.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 233 26
ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ: ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1-5 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝗔 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
16.5K 185 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
30.1K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...
6.1K 222 41
𝙎.𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝘚01~ 𝘚03 ♡︎ 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛𝘛𝘠 18+ 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 "...