The Lion and The Llama: A Pha...

By Nalan1234

PHAN Fanfiction! *WARNING! TRIGGERS IN BOOK LIKE VERY RARE SELF HARM* No smut, just extreme fluff :) Dan Howe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Special Chapter!)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Here is what is going on
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
The Final Chapter
Q & A!
10K READS
Extra Chapter (Short one but hey, it's an extra chapter)
Heyo
Other Extra Chapter (You are welcome)
Extra Chapter Part Two

Chapter 32

878 35 11
By Nalan1234

Dear Dan,

It has been two weeks. I am beginning to lose faith.

I miss talking to you.

I miss laughing with you.

I miss kissing you.

I miss your brown eyes.

I miss waking up in the morning, and seeing you in my arms.

I miss you beating me at Mario Kart, and you kissing me in excitement.

I just miss you.

I do not know if you will ever wake up. The doctors said that you could wake up any minute now, or that you could wake up in ten years.

I hope that you wake up right now.

Isabel stopped by the other day. She was mad at me. I have not been eating, or sleeping. I can't.

She yelled at me, saying that I was betraying you by doing this to myself. She said that you would never have wanted me to be like this.

Isabel stopped yelling when she saw I was crying. She was crying as well. She ran out of the room without another word. I haven't seen her since.

You look kind of sad now. I think you heard Isabel yelling. You are really pale. You are just laying there in the bed. This room is pretty boring. There is a TV, but I don't really watch it all that often. Sometimes, I will put on your favorite episodes of anime and let you listen to it. I hope that listening to it will make you wake up. You would just want to see it so badly, that your eyes will pop open, and you will be awake.

Silly, I know.

I just miss you so much. Please wake up, for me. I do not know how much longer I can hold out.

I love you.

Phil

———-

The pheels are real. ;-;

I will update sometime this week. TBH, i have no idea when. *expect the unexpected* hehe idk

I love y'all so much! Hope that you guys have a amazing weekend!

-Nalan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 29 15
It all began when Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) have a crush on Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). But Phil doesn't know that Dan have the same feeling on Phil...
6.6K 141 8
This is just random one shots I wrote about one of the relationships I ship. PHAN. This book is totally out of my comfort zone because there IS BOY x...
33.1K 927 22
This is (obviously) a Dan Howell, or danisnotonfire fanfiction. This was completed as of January 4, 2015 :) please vote and comment thank you for rea...
785 48 13
Dan has a hard time at school and doesn't have any friends. Phil notices Dan and sees what he does to himself. Phil try to help him. Soon Dan slowly...