My Sister's Mate

By MadeenahJunaid

It was just a week before Asena's wedding when she suddenly died of heart cancer. Heartbroken, Alpha Asher, h... More

Meet Your Author
I Miss You, Asena!
Heal Me
Eliana
About What Happened
Humiliated
Why Do You Hate Me So Much?!
You're Fired!
A Mate For Comfort
Would He?
Facing The CEO Alpha
What's Wrong With Me?
You Stole Your Sister's Mate
Exposed Secret
Facing Conan
Disturbing Feelings
Life As Mrs. Asher
Fated, Not Destined
It's Okay
This Is Your New Home
A Nightmare
How It All Happened
Back To Square One
Do You Still Love To Marry Me?
Conan's Final Decision
Guilty Pleasures
Impassioned Hearts
Unexpected
Wedding Preparations
Jack Meets Eliana
What An Idiot!
Jack!
Taking A Decision
Letting Go Of The Past
An Outing
True Love
Walking Down The Aisle
This Is The Worst Wedding
Conclusions
Epilogue

A Night With Asher

422 16 3
By MadeenahJunaid

The rain like an invisible guard, generously platters the delivery of fate against the earth. Asher wrapped his hands around Lilah's waist, carrying her in a bridal style out of the scattered wedding event into his black Lexus LS car. Saving the love of his life from the rain spits.

“What? Where... Where are we going?” Lilah asked, confused.

It was the first time she was entering his car without being barked at. A vivid memory of the last time played on her mind as she stared at him. Asher planted a kiss on her lips to shush her.

“Shhh!” He said once he broke the kiss, smirking. He gently arranged her white Cinderella dress, which is now looking like Moana’s. Closing the door behind me before turning around into the driver’s seat. Lilah just sat and watched. He was unbelievable.

“Are you kidnapping me?” Her teeth chattered, and she placed a hand over her mouth.

Lilah couldn’t help to think that he was taking her to a hotel, maybe. Conan always did that anytime he wanted them away from their parents. Asher didn’t utter a word. The more curious she was, the curvier his smirk rippled in a grin. Lilah could have sworn that she caught a dimple in his chiseled face. Her orbital-structured eyes sparkled in awe as she watched him drive into the night.

Asher drove her home to his mother. Amaya welcomed them wholeheartedly. And it surprised them to see Suzanne back.

"She begged me to let her work here since she heard that you two got back together," Amaya explained, wiping out the wetness of her eyes.

Her under-eye looked a little saggy from how she last remembered. Lilah knew she must have been worried sick about her son and all. Without second thoughts, Lilah held her into a tight hug, but Amaya replied with a smile. Cuddling herself in a shiver.

“I missed you so much, you have no idea. Right now, you need a hot bath.” the words came out of Amaya with a shrug.

A loud sneeze whooshed out of Lilah and Asher at once.

“What happened?” Amaya raised an eyebrow, giggling.

“Nothing, mum. You asked me to bring home our wife. That was what I did.”

Suzanne helped her into the room. They already prepared the bathtub with boiling water, red velvet roses, and freshly scented liquid soaps hanging amidst the slanted moonbeam gazing through the opened window. She helped Lilah out of her gown and helped her with a towel.

“It’s nice to be back here. You guys look perfect for each other.” Suzanne told her.

“There is no perfect, Suzanne. There will always be a struggle. I just picked who I want to struggle with.” She pointed out.

“Then you picked right, Luna.”

Lilah rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh. She had always warned her not to call her that, but now, it’s difficult to object.

“Uh.. I’ll have to leave now.” Suzanne gave her timid stares, walking out of the room.

“How odd? Why is she still shy around me?” Lilah pondered.

Her fingers brushed through the thick strands of black hair. Amaya whispered into her son’s ears, and they pulled away in a small cackle.

"I’ll see you tomorrow, mum." Asher gave a quick goodnight kiss on her right cheek before climbing upstairs.

Amaya’s eyes sparkled as she stared at her son with more joyful tears. Knowing what she and Suzanne and planned in the bathroom before their arrival. She sniffed, wiping out the tears with her index finger. A satisfied grin of pride finally settled on her fine lips.

‘Tap-Tap-Tap!’

Three gentle knocks came on the door and Lilah immediately knew who it was.

“Come in.” Her voice was tender, like a child.

Asher pulled the door from its knob, hung an arm by the door side to see her in a single towel.

“What are you staring at?” She turned away. As if being touched by the silence of the room. His gaze was the one she once hated. The one she once avoided. His gaze was still a mystery to her.

“It’s magical when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?”

“Are you talking about mine?”

Asher didn’t give a reply. He just watched.

“Are you going to keep standing there or you’ll go to your room already? It’s been a long day, you know?”

“This is my room, Luna.”

Lilah gently tilted her head in his direction. Her steady eyes raised towards him focused. She realized he was sitting right next to her, already on the bed.

“Do you just call me Luna?”

“You worth more title to your name, mate.” He whispered in her ear and her cheeks gave a fiery shade of red. "You look beautiful in that smile."

Lilah gave a mental picture of herself. Sitting on the bed with washed mascaraed eyes and smuggled red lips that were still glossy.

“I need a shower right now.” She breathed.

Asher placed his lips on her nape, and she cringed at it. He tasted her ivory skin and goosebumps covered her at once. Like an unfeathered turkey skin, his frosty touch added more chills. Amaya and Suzanne had locked all the doors and windows in the room. Yet Lilah was a melting ice in his presence. She nibbled softly on her lips before turning to him. Asher’s right thumb fondled with her lower lip, before pulling closer. His lips captured hers in a soft kiss while Lilah sealed the kiss tightly with both eyes closed. Asher roam his hand on her body and anywhere he touched Lilah’s skin stung with pleasure.

At once, Asher pulled her into his arms. Lilah’s legs wrapped against his lower back, while she buried her flushed cheeks on his wide shoulders. Trembling unto his firm body like a convulsing child against the wall. He carried her like a teddy bear into the bathroom to have a shower when his eyes widened. Lilah looked back, then her gaze fell on his. They couldn’t help but give a loud, hearty laugh. It was unexpected. It’s not as if this was a honeymoon or something.

Asher placed Lilah into the lukewarm water and stepped into it. Her fingers trailed along the middle of his white-sleeved shirt, which was stained mostly in her make-up. Unbuttoning it. She peeled it off his skin. Asher brought back his lips to hers, pulling off the towel on her chest. It dropped into the pool of water and Asher placed it at the edge of the bathtub, not to distract them.

As his hands found their way to her back, Lilah felt her nipples harden in the warm water. Then she realized she was completely naked in front of him.

Asher's full lips leave her lips, working his way down to her exposed shoulders. She tasted like flowers, wine, spices, honey, and everything beautiful, he wanted more. Asher took her right breast, sucked on it hard. He placed as much of it as his mouth could handle, then stroked the left. It was the exact size of a pearl bead. Pink and slippery in the water while his fingers held onto it.

Holding grip of her long hair gave a tingling sensation. Asher was demanding, yet gentle with it. Taking his time on his right before moving to the succulent breast at the left. Lilah arched her back as pleasure flowed through her body. Tightening her legs together to hold the shiver. Lilah closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her breast. She jerked her eyes open in a gasp. Realizing his fingers were already inside her.

“Asher.” She moaned, bracing him. “What’s that?”

“I’m teasing you. I’m just teasing you, Lilah. Humans call it fingering?” he held her earlobe between his dazzling set of teeth, making her chuckle.

Lilah chuckled lightly, sitting up on him to take a better view of his glass eyes eyeeyeslor varied from a mixture of blue, green, or Grey, covered with flecks of black. Lilah gazed at it once more. The moonlight by peeking through the window, reflecting in his glittering eyes, made it look brown. Like pools of honey.

Lilah unzipped his trousers, and he used his hands to pull them out, throwing them away with his dripping boxers. He inserted two fingers into her, increasing his pace. Lilah grabbed Asher’s shoulders as she felt herself about to reach her peak.

“Mate!”

She screamed his name once she climaxed. He said nothing, just smiled at her. Pulling up from the bathtub to adjust his position, almost made Lilah’s eyes drop out of their sockets. She remembered hearing the more enormous the man was, the more it hurt for the first time. She pressed together her lips, hoping it wouldn’t hurt so much.

“Are you ready, mate?” He asked, noticing her raised gaze.

She smiled in reply, letting out a deep breath.

As Asher slowly entered Lilah, she grabbed his muscular arms, biting her lower lip to muffle to pain. He thrust in again and her lips forcefully released from the grip.

“Sorry.” He rustled to her ear, going deeper into her.

Once he got to a point, he started driving in and out of her, slowly. The pain was so bad. Asher caught a teardrop hanging at the outer corner of her eye. Lilah closed her eyes, moaning louder, as the pleasure of his sandalwood scent filled her lungs. Asher kissed her passionately, increasing his thrust and she groaned into his mouth that held onto hers. Although he was huge to the extent that he couldn't get in completely, Lilah managed. She didn’t let go of him, neither could he.

“Asher.” She mumbled out his name, surprised at the pleasure she was feeling after the pain she felt a while ago.

“Hmm?” He replied, not stopping.

“Go a little faster,” She requested, with all the rapture going through her. "Please."

Asher increased his pace, shoving faster, and she felt herself about to climax. Full of a rising euphoria, Lilah played slave to his sensual ecstasy. Making her legs quiver as she climaxes. Asher followed suit and released his seed unto her as they relieved of the pressure. Just then, Asher released his fangs and deepened a bite into her neck. She shrieked as he held onto the ounce of flesh but instead of munching it; he let go.

“Sorry, it would relieve you in a moment,” Asher uttered, licking the drop of blood that lingered from the bite.

Asher pulled out of the water, pulling out a towel by the side of the door. He wrapped it around his waist.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore,” Lilah told him.

“I know, I can feel your pains, now.” He smiled.

“I can also feel your joy, that you have me close.” A gentle smile rippled on the surface of her lips while she let the blood flow through the rose-petal water.

With the mating process being complete, Asher could now feel Lilah’s emotions as she could feel his. Finally, Lilah could share in his pain and happiness. She was part of his healing process, after all. They were truly meant to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 176K 38
NEW EDITION. REVISION IN PROGRESS *amateur writing. Not everyone's cup of tea.* "She turned her pain into power, her visions into victory." "Behind e...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
14.6K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
67.1K 413 8
this is a werewolf swapped at birth story. imagine a baby dies at birth and its the alphas baby. a nurse freaks out and doesn't know what to do so sh...