More Than One Night

By __laura22

Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and break... More

character aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight

chapter sixteen

1.3K 69 0
By __laura22

Aurora

"There you go sweetie."

"Thanks Iris."

It's Monday morning and I'm sat having my usual afternoon coffee and free blueberry muffin thanks to Iris. Logan normally joins me on a Monday but unfortunately today he had a meeting with the other PT's after our session. So I decided to have some alone time and enjoy an hour at Iris' cafe getting stuck into a cheesy romance novel.

I'm a few chapters deep into the story when my phone starts vibrating on the table.

Incoming call: Unknown number

"Hello?" I answer undecided whether it will be a salesperson or wrong number.

"Hello, is this Miss Aurora Johnson?"

"This is she. Who is speaking please?"

"Oh yes, my name is Sarah. I'm from the Wilson Photography Studio on Beckett Street in London. We have received your application for the internship at the studio and we would love to give you an interview this week at some point?"

I'm speechless. I can't believe I got through to the interview stage!

"Aurora? Hello? Are you there?"

"Yes, yes of course I'm here sorry. I would love to come for an interview!"

"Great, I have your email on the application so I shall send you the details later on. Please confirm your attendance."

"Of course, yes. Thank you so much!"

I hang up the call as Iris dashes over to my table after seeing me from the counter on the phone.

"Good news dear?" She asks smiling down at me.

"Yes! Yes I can't believe it. I need to tell Aunt Nic first though then she can fill you in." I grab my bag and phone ready to head home.

"Alright dear, go steady!" She shouts after me as I run out of the cafe and I don't stop until I reach my front door.

"Aunt Nic! Are you home?"

"Hey, what's going on?" She rubs her hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down. I try and catch my breath before trying to talk.

She heads into the kitchen as I sit on the counter, pushing a glass of water over to me which I down in one go.

"Alright, now what's going on Rory?"

"So, I have something to tell you." I say, grinning widely at her. She raises her brows suspiciously at me.

"So when Logan was here the other night we talked about a few things and it got me thinking about how much I loved photography. I haven't done anything with my life since Mom and Dad passed but I really enjoyed photography, and I was good at it too! Well anyway, I applied for an internship at a photography studio and I just got a call that I made it to the interview stage!"

She stands there staring at me. Her mouth opens slightly and her eyes glisten.

"Aunt Nic?" I jump off the counter, my voice suddenly a lot quieter.

Clearing her throat she moves towards me, capturing me in a hug. Her sweet perfume drifting into my senses.

"Oh Rory, I'm so proud of you." I can feel the hot tears running down her cheeks.

We pull back from each other as she wipes her face. "They are happy tears sweetie, I'm so happy for you. You have met a wonderful man who is pushing you to be yourself and go for what you want in life. You know I think of you as more than a niece and this makes me so proud Rory. And I know your Mom and Dad would be too."

That sets me off. The mention of them all being proud of me and finally having something in my life to look forward to. I never thought I would get here. I never thought I would have an amazing boyfriend who loves me and supports me. I look up to the ceiling to help stop the tears streaming down my face.

"Have you told Logan the news yet?"

I shake my head no. "I was just at Iris' when I got the call and ran straight home. I'll call him now. Can you call Iris and let her know please? I kinda ran out on her and I'm sure she is dying to know what is going on." I chuckle, wiping my palms over my cheeks.

"Of course dear."

I run upstairs to my room, closing the door behind me and sitting on the edge of my bed. Pulling up Logan's contact I place my phone on speaker while I tie my hair up ready to jump in the shower.

"Hey baby, I've just got home. I was about to call you."

"I got an interview at the photography studio!" I blurt out. Covering my smile behind my hands in the excitement of saying it out loud again.

"What! Baby that's amazing! I'm so proud of you." I can hear the happiness in his voice as he speaks.

Hearing he is proud of me makes my heart swell. The feelings I have for this man makes me so excited for our future together.

"Thank you. And thanks for letting me use your laptop! I wouldn't have even sent the application off if-"

"No Aurora please, I didn't do anything." He cuts me off. "Your photos must have been amazing and they saw your talent. I'm so happy for you baby. So when is your interview?"

"Sarah, the lady I spoke to, said she would email me more info but I haven't got anything so far."

"Well let me know when you do. What time does your shift end tonight?"

"Midnight tonight, I'm going in for 6pm."

"Ok baby, I'll pick you up and you can stay at mine."

"Oh really?" I chuckle, I know he loves sleeping with me next to him and always tries and gets me to stay over. Not that I'm complaining.

"Yes, I want to see my beautiful girl and show her how proud I am of her."

"Alright, I'll see you at midnight babe. I love you."

"I love you baby, and well done."

I click the call off and throw my phone on my bed, happily skipping into the bathroom. I just need to ace this interview now.

◇◇◇

"Stop with the clock watching you'll be out of here soon." Gavin laughs at me. He's right, I've been glancing at my watch all night. I've only got an hour left of my shift and I'm so looking forward to seeing Logan.

I may have worn some extra sexy lingerie tonight in hope of us being intimate. I've missed him this week. Since I got my bad cramps last week I really wasn't in the mood, but let me tell you, I am very horny and happy right now and I really want to show Logan that.

Before my shift I received the email from Sarah regarding the date and time of my interview. Wednesday 12th April at 11am. It also said I needed to bring a portfolio of my work.

That means I need to dig out my old photos and my camera and maybe take some new shots. I make a mental note of everything I need to do tomorrow. I think I might need to cancel my PT sessions too for the next couple of days.

"Rory, you going then it's just gone 12."

"Shit yeah, thanks Gav. See you later."

I race out of the club after shouting bye to everyone in search of Logan's car.

Strange that he isn't here yet. I check my phone to only see a message from Aunt Nic saying goodnight.

I dial his number but he never picks up.

"Hey Rory, you waiting for a ride?" Cody approaches me. He has been working the doors tonight and assume he has finished for the night too.

"Yeah my boyfriend should be picking me up but I can't get a hold of him and he's not here yet." I shrug. I pull my jacket tighter around my body to keep me warm from the cool night air.

"I'll wait with you until he shows, I'm not leaving you out here on your own."

"I-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer." He chuckles, knowing I was going to tell him he didn't have to.

"Thanks." I smile at him as we stand back away from the edge of the road.

I try calling Logan again but he still isn't answering. My stomach clenches at the thought that something is wrong, Logan wouldn't forget about me, would he?

Cody waits with me for nearly half an hour and at this point he has offered me a lift home multiple times. Just when I'm about to accept, I hear tyres screeching down the road and coming to a halt infront of us.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I'm late. I fell asleep I'm so sorry." Logan sprints over to me, cupping my face in his hands apologising over and over. I'm relieved that nothing major happened and that he also didn't forget about me, he just innocently fell asleep.

"It's fine. Cody waited with me." I gesture to the side of me where Cody is stood.

"Thanks man, I owe you."

"Hey no worries mate, just looking out for her. Rory is the same age as my younger sister so." He shrugs as Logan shakes his hand.

"Thank you, I appreciate you looking out for my girlfriend."

"Yeah, thanks for waiting with me Cody, good night."

"Night guys." We watch Cody head into the car park as Logan pulls me into him, leading me into his car.

"Baby I'm so fucking sorry. I can't believe I fell asleep."

"Hey it's fine I promise, you're here now."
I smile at him while his hand grabs my thigh as we drive the short distance back to his apartment.

"I panicked so fucking much when I woke up and saw the time. I grabbed my keys and just set off, I haven't even got my phone with me."

"That explains why you didn't pick up when I called." I rub the top of his hand which is gripping my leg. I can tell he genuinely feels so bad about this, but he didn't mess up. He came so I don't need him to apologise, he hasn't done anything wrong.

Heading into his apartment I place my bag down in the hallway and take off my jacket and shoes. I feel Logan's chest press against my back as his palms press flat on my stomach, capturing me in a hug.

He places a kiss to the side of my head as he whispers in my ear. "I love you baby. Thank you for being so understanding."

I turn in his hold, reaching my arms up to clasp them behind Logan's neck.

"I love you too babe."

"I'm so fucking glad Cody was with you when I got there, I just hoped you weren't there waiting for me alone-"

"Hey." I place a gentle kiss to his lips. "I'm ok." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss.

"Mmm." Logan releases a throaty groan as his hand snakes around my waist, gently stroking my midrift which is on show thanks to my cropped tank top.

I place another kiss on his lips as we slowly walk backwards. I suddenly feel the wall behind me, my eyes dart open at the contact.

I push my fingers through his hair. He grips my thighs and lifts me with ease, crossing my ankles behind his back. My fingers grip onto his broad shoulders as he walks me to the kitchen island.

Once I'm sat he pushes himself between my thighs, my breathing picks up at the expectation him being inside me, hopefully.

His fingertips creep up the hem of my top as I reach my arms up high, letting him pull it off my body. He does the same to me as I pull up his top, revealing his muscular torso. The tattoos on his chest and arms appearing darker in this dim glow of a side lamp.

"Fuck." I hear him mutter as his hooded eyes rake over the lingerie that barely covers my breasts. He quickly unbuttons my jeans and slides then down my legs as I lift my ass up from the counter.

"Baby." He wets his lips taking in my semi naked body.

"Do you like it?" I run my fingers down his pecks. Mindlessly drawing patterns across him. I feel him tense under my touch, his heartbeat racing. I don't miss the spark in my chest at the touch of him under me.

"You've been wearing this at work all night?" His fingers gripping my thighs tightly but not so it will leave a mark.

"Just for you." I reach up, whispering in his ear. I don't miss the shiver to his body with my words.

He curses under his breathe again as he pushes down his joggers and boxers, revealing his huge throbbing cock to me. I glance down at him noticing the precum at the end of his thick shaft already.

I trace my fingers down his chest, over his six pack and down his hard erection. He flinches as my thumb grazes the end of him and he drops his head to my shoulder, making him groan directly into my ear. A smile forms on my face knowing what my touch can do to him.

Logan's head suddenly snaps up, his hands cupping my face, his bright blue orbs gazing at me. "Bedroom. Now." He pants, pulling me close. I chuckle into his neck as he carries me into his room.

This is the feeling I've secretly been craving, this love and happiness I feel right now.

I want to be in this little bubble with Logan forever.

***

Please vote and comment throughout,
I would love to hear your thoughts!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 144 26
Aurora Daniels was quiet. She never made eye contact with anyone. Never spoke to anyone. She was too afraid of what would happen if she did. Growing...
9.1K 291 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
269K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
22.7K 687 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...