Blinded by Pain

By Wildmustang2000

not doing this shiz right now. Basically, my Voltron oc is an evil bih in an alternate reality More

Genocide
Vicious
Torment
Commander talks
New desires
The long awaited talk
Symptoms
Cravings
Baby bump
Enhanced senses
First movement
Nesting
Almost time
Labor
The long delivery
First night as parents
Meeting Uncle Sendak
Koltor opens his eyes
Sling troubles
Date night
Aftermath
A little talk
Walked in on
Pregnant again
Moody wife
Gender reveal
Family bonding
Chaotic labor
The new family addition
Sweet family bliss
Father daughter time

Father son alone time

42 4 0
By Wildmustang2000

Elara was given the day to herself. Motherhood was lovely but it was kicking her ass. Koltor is three months old and he would be staying with his father in the lounge while Elara had her day off relaxing in her bedroom.

She loved her family but she needed a break. Zarkon thought she deserved it so at the moment he was a staring contest with Koltor, not knowing what to do.

So far, Koltor was winning. He stared up at his father as hit sat in his lap.

"Are you not going to blink?" Zarkon rumbled. He didn't know that babies don't blink as much.

For that reason Koltor was scaring him. A tiny three month old was scaring the 10 foot tall Galra Emperor.

"Blink Koltor..." He whispered nervously.

Not one blink. Just a yawn.

"Blink child!" He growled, his impatience getting the best of him.

Koltor got scared and started wailing for the one person who wasn't present at the moment. His mother. There's no way she could hear him crying right?

Zarkon started panicking and for once felt guilty.

"No, no, no! I'm sorry! Shh! Don't cry! I'm sorry!" He pleaded and rocked his son in his arms, trying to console him.

Out of the blue, a holo-pad beside Zarkon chimed and...

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! He's just fussy!" Zarkon lied.

'No he's not! That's his scared crying, you yelled at him! I'm going to kick your ass if he continues crying for more that two minutes, do you hear me?!'

"Crystal clear my lo-"

'Don't you ever try to sweet talk me!'

"Whatever!" He snapped, Koltor crying even louder because of it.

Surely after five minutes, Koltor was still crying and mommy came to the rescue and ripped Zarkon a new one while consoling Koltor who instantly got quiet once his mother took him into her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
115 15 7
basically Voltron only Klance
48.3K 741 29
Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 21. Voltron is no longer needed in the universe so the team sets to go to earth and have all the fun the missed while fig...
9.1K 321 27
I made the cover art myself. I obviously do not own the characters. This is an AU story. Enjoy!