REMNANTS SAVING ARC (FINAL FA...

By caloyantig29

Jaune Arc left Beacon and ran away from the world that treated him like trash or even unworthy to be called a... More

Jaune
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Arcadia Union Elites: H.E.R.O.E.S
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

2.9K 63 38
By caloyantig29

On the day of the Dance

The students of Beacon and other schools invited were dressing up for the night, Team RWBY was in charge of helping in the Ballroom, but they were distracted.

"I thought this dance could help us get things off our minds," Ruby said.

"Jaune?" Yang asked.

"Not just that, but the man in the hood that we saw the other night," Ruby said.

"He felt oddly familiar," Weiss said.

"Well we need to settle on some things," Yang said.

"Ready for tonight ladies?" Sun said.

"Hey sun," they said, feeling not themselves.

"Woah, and i thought this room was gloomy," Neptune said.

"Yeah we're just thinking something," Weiss said.

"Like the guy who helped us out?" Sun asked.

The group looked at them nodding.

"Well have you heard the news?" Neptune asked. "The new kingdom called, Arcadia Union is invited to our school to the dance, and they're going to send their second-year students to our dance,"

"Well you seem excited," Yang said.

"i saw the ambassador and she was very beautiful," Neptune said. "Like her eyes were bewitching, every boy talked about it"

Team RWBY was looking at them with suspicious eyes thinking that they were perverts.

"Well anyway, we're just looking at the ballroom," Sun said. "Okay, BYE!"

The two left leaving team RWBY to themselves.

In Arcadia Union, Jaune's Quarters

Jaune was preparing his outfit as he was wearing a gray and emerald green long coat with a black shirt, and pants, he had a shoulder patch with an attached Teal Green cloth stuck on the left side of the coat. He wore his mask and placed another mask to cover his face.

"Hope this finishes soon," he said.

He then walked out of the room and went downstairs, the others saw him and were impressed by his attire.

"Not too bad Jaune," Vaan said.

"I clean up pretty well," he said.

"I say you do," Tidus said.

"Why do we have to go?" Cloud asked.

"As Champions we must serve as a beacon of hope," Jaune said. "And as much as i hate going to this dance, we have to just to put a good composure"

"Yeah, but do i have to wear this death contraption?" Cloud asked, looking very dapper in his suit.

"Do you want me to make you wear that dress you still have?" Jaune asked, in a threatening tone.

Cloud was baffled by the question and kept silent feeling embarrassed about the dress he wore.

"Good, so now it's just the ladies," Jaune said.

"Done," Tifa said, running down the stairs, in her sea blue dress. "So Cloud what do you think?"

Cloud just gave her a faint smile and a nod, which made her feel warm and blushed.

"Ready," Terra said, coming down the stairs.

She looked at Jaune with an excited face, as she wore a Teal green dress with sequined pearls and gems embedded on her dress, long sleeves, and the upper part of the dress.

"We match," she said.

"Yeah we do," Jaune said, smiling at her.

She blushed and covered her face in excitement, Jaune chuckled and patted her head.

"I'm ready," said Y'shtola, who came down.

She wore a midnight blue dress, with white fur placed on her shoulders and long open sleeves.

"I hope my dress is to your liking Jaune?" she said, Shyly with her ears down.

"It looks good on you," Jaune said. "Is everyone here?"

"I'm still here," Lightning said.

She then came down, with her dress. She wore a dark pink shoulderless dress, with long silk gloves and decorated armlets, her dress had frills on her chest down to a rose-like design.

"Wow Lightning you look stunning," Bartz said.

"Thank you," she said.

"To think the fool's ball makes us want to give Jaune up, they have this plan to a whop," Shantotto said.

"They made this dance just to be in our good graces," Cecil said.

"Well sure beats working on amounts of Paperwork," Noctis said.

"Yeah~," said, the boys, except Jaune.

"Well Ignis said, that the Students are now in the Shuttles and waiting for us," Jaune said. "Let's go and try to survive this day"

"Right," everyone said.

In the Dance...

Every student came in and danced with everyone, as they had a gay time. An announcer then appeared from the stair wat entrance, everyone saw and looked at him.

"Presenting... Arcadia Union's Council of Champions, and the Students of Union Academy!" he yelled.

Then the doors opened revealing Jaune and the other champions at the doors, as they walked down the stairs, everyone was amazed by the looks of the visitors. All the girls who saw the boys were blushing at the sight of Dashing men, even the boys were enchanted by the ladies. Their dates then pulled them away from the bewitching eyes of the ladies. The students were the eye-catching of the night, they were wearing stylish clothes even the boys thought the same, and the women had elegant clothes to capture the hearts of everyone.

Team Rwby and NPR were staring at the champions, mainly at Jaune who they didn't realize was him. As Ozpin came forward to them, he smiled.

"Welcome to the dance," he said.

"Thank you," Jaune said, with his mask in an autotune voice. "I hope if it's fine that we brought our music"

"Sure not a problem," Ozpin said.

Jaune then snapped his fingers and then from thin air, a stage was set with a small band prepared to play.

"The students can join if they want," Jaune said.

Everyone came to the dance floor and partnered up, the students from the other kingdoms saw and decided to join. Jaune partnered with Terra, and Noctis Partnered with his Wife; Lunafreya and the rest of the champions got their partners. As they were done partnering up, the band then started to play a Classical Waltz song.

Everyone then moved in a synchronous move, dancing gracefully. Then at one point, they all shifted partners. Everyone was surprised by the way the dance was played, but they went along. The other saw it was a delight and decided to join in, the night was filled with nice music which allowed Team Rwby to join in.

With the champions, Jaune danced from ladies to ladies, until he was partnered with Lightning.

"Lightning nice of you to swoop in," he said.

"Looking dapper Jaune," she said.

"I dress to impress," he said.

"Well i gotta hand it to you," Lightning said. "You sure can dance,"

"Back when i was little my seven sisters taught me how to dance," he said. "That was a long time,"

Lightning saw how he was feeling sad, but then lifted his face aligned to hers.

"Well that's in the past," she said. "Let's focus on the now"

"Well i might seize the day, i guess," Jaune said. "You look very beautiful Lightning, and not just the way I say it to other girls... i mean it"

Lightning was caught off guard by his sentiment and smiled with a light pink blush on her face.

As it was time to switch partners, she held his hands as they slipped away.

they all danced on and on until a dark plan was about to unfold.

Jaune then noticed one girl walking away from the dance, he then began to leave the dance floor and took two Kingsglaive knights with him.

As they went out to the CCT Tower, they saw Cinder going in with a stealth suit and taking out the guards. Jaune held back the knights and snuck around the back and followed her to the tower. The knights then used the opportunity to infiltrate before her, so they took out their Melee's and threw it up in the air like a boomerang. One of the knights held Jaune and they both warped on the roof. They snuck in and arrived at the Call center, they reached to the main cubicle and inserted a bug. When the elevator then rang, they all hid in the shadows and saw the lady in stealth suit trying to access the main cubicle and placed her scroll in just a second. As she was done she was about to leave.

"Leaving so soon?" Jaune said as he stood by the door.

Cinder then turned to him smiling.

"Well the party was getting boring so i thought i might get a little action for myself," she said, then she took out her blades and made them into a bow.

She fired one arrow at Jaune but as the arrow got near, he turned and caught the arrow at the same time summoning his bow and pulling the arrow that was shot at him, sending it back with reinforced magic on it.

"Aquara!" he yelled.

A few moments earlier...

The Arc family came just to meet Ozpin again, Johana and Nolan along with their seven daughters came to the dance. As they met with Ozpin, he pointed to one of the champions, mainly; Y'shtola. They hurriedly walked up to the lady and called her attention.

"Excuse me?" Johana said.

Y'shtola turned and saw the Arc family infront of her.

"Are you one of the people of the new kingdom?" Johana asked.

"Yes," she said. "That I am"

"Is my son with you?!" Johana asked.

"I'm sorry?" she asked.

"My son, Jaune" she said. "My son is with you people right?"

"Yes," she said. "But he is not in the temper of conversing...especially of his blood"

"But-" Johana said.

"BOOM!"

The explosion coming from the CCT tower triggered everyone. The champions along with the students of Union academy transform their clothes into their battle attire, both SOLDIER and Kingsglaive knights rushed out and saw a lady in black stealth clothes falling, then Jaune and two Kingsglaive jumped out of the smoke and the two knights then warped at Cinder, but she pulled her blades and blocked their attacks. As they were nearing the ground, the Knights warped out and landed safely and Cinder landed safely down by rolling. Jaune glided through the fall and floated down safely, he looked at his clothes which were somehow ripped and charred.

"You burned my clothes," he said. "Oh well...good thing i brought a spare"

He pulled his dance clothes and threw them in the air, and had his battle clothes worn under them.

"I always looked good in this," he said.

"Hahaha," she said. "Do you think you have the power to take me on?"

Then she lit her hands on fire, but Jaune then snapped his fingers. Then all of the students in their battle gear ran surrounding them pointing their weapons and standing ready.

"oh, how the Tables have turned," He asked. "Do you think you could take on my Students along with me and my Companions?"

Then the champions jumped with their weapons in hand. Team Rwby saw them and was surprised to see the Arcadia Union forces stand ready.

Cinder who was cornered gritted her teeth.

"She won't let this go easily," she said.

"We'll be ready," Jaune said. "By the Gods promise, i will destroy her"

"You just made killing you even better," CInder said, as she threw a fireball creating smoke around her, disappearing from the scene.

Everyone was shocked and Amazed at how the forces were grouped and reacted to the Explosion.

Jaune turn to his two knights who followed him and laid both of his hands on their shoulders.

"Might i know your names?" he asked.

"Delvin Chrome," said the boy with the Eyepatch. "My friends call me 'Del', sir"

"Zar Nimbus," said the boy who wore a mask on his lower mouth.

"Well you two are skilled," he said. "How about i make you Elites?"

"Are you serious sir?" Zar asked.

"Well i need top warriors to represent our school and to the whole kingdom, you up for it?" he asked, persuasively.

"I'm game," Del said.

"It would be my greatest honor to serve the man who saved my village," Zar said.

As the whole guests watched, Team Rwby saw how the Students of the union fought.

"Wow they're good," Ruby said.

"They have abilities far beyond an ordinary Huntsman," Weiss said.

As they watched them from afar, the Arc family moved through the crowd and Called out.

"Jaune?" Johana said.

Jaune turned and saw his old family.

"Is that you son?" she asked.

Jaune sighed and looked in the air.

"Well played Ozpin," he muttered, then he removed his mask revealing everyone his face.

To everyone's surprise, except the students. They saw their old classmates who were believed to be dead now looking like a different man, a much older one and mature looking.

Team Rwby at Disbelief to see Jaune once again, his old team who were shocked by the revelations was speechless by it.

"Jaune," Ruby said. "He's back"

"And more mature looking," Weiss said. "He did change"

Jaune walked up to Ozpin and he then started laughing. Everyone was surprised by his laugh, he laughed like a madman who found something petty, very amusing.

"Oh you sure kept this place 'highly' guarded," he said, mockingly. He then went to his ear and whispered. "No wonder why you failed"

"Mr. Arc i assure you-" he said but was cut off.

"Arcane, Jaune Arcane," he said. "I changed my last name, i made it more fitting for someone out of a family"

The arc family felt guilty, especially the father. The champions looked at them who were disappointed by their choice.

"The Vytal festival will be a likely target for your enemies," he said. "Which is why... THE ARCADIA UNION WILL BE THE VYTAL FESTIVAL'S NEW HOST AND WILL BE HAVING IT IN OUR NEW COLISEUM THE 'ULTIMA' ARENA!"

Everyone was shocked by the news and then ships came down, arriving to pick up the Champions and the students. As they boarded Jaune looked at his old family and schoolmates and bowed to them.

"I bid you adieu," he said. "you're in a war OZPIN! AND IT'S A WAR YOU CAN'T WIN!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...
145K 2.4K 165
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
316 0 10
After the fall of Beacon. Akira, Krystal went back with Ruby and Yang and separated from Rain. Levi's death left the two devastated and at a loss as...
75.4K 895 57
great red was bored he was made peace with ophis and they share the dimensional gap. great red decide to venture in another dimention and he found t...