.: why me.. :. Cat boy Au

By Nova_3213

(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:25:.
.:26:.

.:24:.

3.3K 132 143
By Nova_3213

.: skipping the smut out of spite :.

George flopped next to Dream, panting faintly.
"Too.. much for one night.." he was exhausted- and sore.
"No.. more."

"Out of breath already? That was only our second go round." Dream had a satisfying smirk as he leaned against the wall.
"That's sad little Georgie."

"Shut the fuck up."
George growled, glaring at Dream.
"You bit me.. THREE TIMES IN THE SHOULDER." He rubbed his shoulder lightly, leaning his head against dreams shoulder.
"Of course I'm gonna be sore."

"Yeah? And you used my back like a cutting board.. we both are even love" Dream yawned, pointing at George dramatically.
"Because your nails are way to fucking sharp- I'm gonna get scars on my back because of it."

George grumbled, putting on his boxers and shirt.
"I don't think we are." He adjusted his tail- flicking it.
"We aren't even- not even close."

"And why not..?" Dream slid on his boxers, looking over at the brunette.
"I think your claws did more damage too me- I'm just being the kind person I am to call it even." He hummed,

"Cause.." George turned and flopped on dreams face, hugging his head.
"Now we are... even" he began to purr.

"George! I- CANT- BREA-" Dream struggled to get George off his face- but the brunette would not move.
"George! Get off!" He wheezed, shaking his head.
"I can't see anything!"

George turned onto his side, continuing to hug dreams head whilst letting him breath.
"No.." he curled his tail around dreams neck.
"I want to cuddle right here... even if it suffocates you."

Dream had an unimpressed look.. wow.
"This isn't cuddling- this is you holding onto my face for dear life" he knew this was probably an awkward position... but eh- what is he gonna do about it.

"I love you." George hugged Dream, the tip of his tail smacking against dreams cheek.
"Thank you for coming back for me.." he Mumbled under his breath.
"And I'm not mad about what you said."

Dream smiled- glancing up at the brunette.
"Your such a weirdo." He yawned, rubbing George's back faintly.
"Just get some sleep alright..?"

"Mk.." George lightly nodded, nuzzling the top of dreams head.. yeah- weird place to sleep.. but- he's comfy.
"Goodnight dream..."

"Goodnight George.." Dream leaned his head into George's chest, happily drifting to sleep.

The two happily drifted to sleep- enjoying each other's embrace.

-

Dream slept peacefully- until his felt something smack his nose.
"Mm.. what..?" He fluttered his eyes awake- feeing something on his face repeatedly.
"What the-"

Dream continued to get smacked in the face with George's tail- covering him in fur- Jesus Christ?! Was there this much fur when he went to bed?!

George purred, continuing to sleep next to dream.. hugging him tightly.

Dream had an unimpressed look- this is what he signed up for.
"George- you are clinging onto me." He tried moving George's tail away- but there was so much shedding,
"Jesus- so much fur.. Jesus-"

George stretched his arms adjusting his position- letting go of Dream.
"Mm.." he purred, snuggling into a pillow happily.

Dream sneezed, sitting up.
"Jesus.. I forgot cats shed so fucking much." He glanced over at George's pc set up- instantly getting a thought.
"Oh..? Maybe I can play something whilst he wakes up."

He made his way out of bed- moving George over carefully, going to check on George's pc set up... he needed to check on Sapnap.

Dream sat down in George's clawed, glancing at it- he could play minecraft.
"And of course." He glanced at discord.
"Sapnap is online... fucker needs to sleep."

He soon typed onto discord- scrolling around for his and George's dms- he likes looking at them for memory.

Dream smiled as he scrolled down, seeing a bunch of memories of there conversations... all the flirts they made.
"Hehe.." he smiled, giggling like a young teenager.
"God.. Sapnap is a third wheel."

"Mm.. ain't he always..." George yawned, leaning against the back of his chair.
"He gets no bitches.. so he plays valorant.." he stretched.

Dream jolted, looking over his shoulder as he clicked out of his and George's dms.
"Jesus Christ George." He saw the brunette in his hoodie.
"Did I wake you up...?"

"Mm.." George lightly nodded, walking around the chair.
"Yeah.. i heard you giggling whilst scrolling through my discord dms." he slid himself on dreams lap.

Dream looked a little shock, seeing George cuddle into his chest.
"George.. what are you doing..?" He smiled, seeing the brunette rested his head against his chest.

"Going back to sleep." George began to purr, sleeping softly in dreams chest.
"I'm.. tired.." he flicked his ears, curling his tail around dreams waist.
"And your comfy.."

Dream smiled, nodding.
"So do you mind if I get on a video call with Sapnap..? Or do you wanna stay hidden." He wrapped his arms around the brunettes shoulder.
"I just wanna check in with him"

George shrugged- he didn't care.
"I could care less anymore..." he yawned, laying comfortably.
"I'm comfy.. and I trust you guys.."

Dream kissed George's cheek, looking back at the monitor screen.
"Alright, if you get uncomfortable just tug on my shoulder." He clicked on sapnaps icon.
"And I'll leave instantly."

George nodded.
"Can you order food..." he mumbled, flicking his ears faintly.
"I'm starving.. i haven't eaten in awhile"

"Yeah- what do you want..?" Dream was quite a bit hungry himself- mostly starving.
"Sushi..?" He didn't understand why George's diet only consisted of fish.

"Anything you want I'll eat." George flicked his tail, laying comfortably on Dream.
"I'll eat anything." He slowly drifted to sleep.
"Mm.."

Dream called Sapnap before picking up his phone to order the food
"I'll just get sushi... since- I don't know what else you like." He mumbled.

Sapnap soon joined the call.
'George...?' He spoke through the headset.

"Nope." Dream smirked, turning his camera on.
"Dream and George!" He looked back at his phone- opening Skip.

Sapnap turned his camera on and looked a little shocked.
'Holy shit you found him.' He had a shocked expression.
'I didn't think you would'

Dream nodded, holding the brunette close.
"Yeah...- i wasn't supposed to technically stay here- but I did and-" he was cut off by the raven haired friend.

'You had sex didn't you.' Sapnap had an unimpressed look, his attention turning to George's bed.
"You had sex with George~" he teased.

Dreams face heated up-HOW.
"I-"

'You left the lube on the beside counter and there is fur everywhere.' Sapnap had an unimpressed look, pointing towards Dream through the monitor.
'Did it feel nice fucking your bestfriend.' He had an annoyed look.

Dream looked back at the bed before looking at Sapnap.
"Mind your business- and yes it did feel good you prick." He said firmly, having an annoyed look.
"You do your stuff with Karl- I do my stuff with George."

Sapnap rolled his eyes.
'Sure buddyyy.' He crossed his arms, leaning back.
'I let Karl sleep in your room whilst your gone by the way'

"MY ROOM?!" Dreams eyes widened.
"Why not the spare?!" He lightly snapped.
"That's my room!"

Sapnap shrugged, resting his feet on his desk.
'Cause- I didn't know if George's stuff was in there~' he smiled.
'Cause I didn't want to bring up George.'

Before Dream could respond- he was cut off.

"Can Both of you... shut the fuck up." George growled, leaning into dreams chest some more.
"I'm tired and I'm hungry... Keep it down with the arguing." He huffed.
"Or I will make sure to scratch the fuck out of both of you assholes,"

"Sorry-" Dream anxiously chuckled before picking up his phone.
"I'll order our food now." He began to type in the order before placing the order.

'Who are you talking too sap?'

Dream quickly looked back up, seeing Karl walk into view- before looking down at George to see if he wanted to go.

George didn't care, he laid comfortably.
"Mm..I don't care." He whispered just enough for Dream.

Karl glanced over sapnaps shoulder, looking at George through the monitor.
'Oh! You and George are together!' He smiled.
'Where have you two been..?'

"Err the Uk-" Dream rubbed George's back.
"We went on a vacation." He looked down- nudging George.
"I guess so- yeah! A vacation!!"

'Anyways... how's George..?'

Total word count: 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 17 13
George is a very bright individual who never let anything stop him. Although he wasn't what you would call 'normal' depending on what you believe nor...
18K 412 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
165K 5.4K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
2K 58 7
George goes on a camping trip to the woods with his best friends Nick, Karl and Alex. As they are in the middle of a wolf terrain their engine stops...