Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION

6.3K 119 28
By asusKELVIN

In the Walpurgis.

The Walpurgis is now over. A new member joined them. And on his first major action, they all acknowledge him. Now every DL is going back to his own territory. But the "Lord of Darkness" wanted to have a little small with the "Chaos Creator".

Before she went to her country, Rimuru interrupted Luminous to discuss about how the relations between their two countries.

"Luminous can I talk to you a little before you go back" Rimuru asked her.

"Sure Rimuru what is about"

"You remember last time we met, we talked about having an alliance together. I know it's not easy since for your people, monsters are the enemy of humanity."

"Oh don't worry about that we never officially declared that your country are hostile towards Humans. So it will be easy".

"I will be happy too. I guess I should meet Hinata to discuss about it. She is your right hand after all I think it should be more appropriate ".

"I will discuss about it with her. And you will know about it".

"This time I don't want any trouble again. If you can strongly advise her to avoid conflicts between us, I will really be happy."

"You don't have to worry about it. The last time both of you met. I am sure she is going to think about how she can act. Also you have two True dragons by your side and you too. So i guess nobody is threat for you at all".

"Ahaha I guess so. Thank you Luminous and see you soon".

"See you".

Rimuru then follow Guy with Ramiris, Milim and Velzard to the ice continent to discuss about the actual situations. For Guy the balance of this world is really and totally messed up so he can just ask Rimuru to take care of this.

"Alright Rimuru-kun you already know which kind of situation you put me in".

"Hihi I am sorry but I think you should take it easy Guy. You know I absolutely don't care about your game. You know what I mean right ?"

"Ara Rimuru you also knows about it ?" Velzard asked me. Well of course we already talk about that it's just for fun.

"I can't hide nothing to you Rimuru-kun. Yes actually we are in a game. And we are not able to directly involve ourselves".

"Yes I already know about it. I will ask you something Guy. You are a friend and you highly regard him. I am talking about Rudra. If he wants to invade the Jura Forest, I will warn him first. But if he persists, I will definitely kill him. Ok?"

"You can do so. After all I can't do anything against you."

"Wahaha Guy don't take it like this. I am sure Rimuru will perfectly manage it. Rimuru I also wanted to ask you something. Why do you need Ramiris for"?

"AHAHA are you perhaps jealous of my success Milim huh"?

"Milim I need Ramiris because of her ability to create Labyrinth. We plan to create a huge maze with hundred Level. Every level will have one guardian and if you defeated the guardian. You will gain loots. So with the help of Ramiris and Veldora, we will manage it to raise our economy."

"Rimuru that's a nice Idea but do you know who will be the guardians ?" Velzard asked.

"Yes I have a little Idea on it. And Milim you can also come. We could play together".

"Really ? Yay I am too excited".

"Also Guy I will make a festival for the Creation of Tempest. If you want you can come. You will surely have some good food."

"Oh I see. Why not I will be happy too. Velzard the time with you was interesting. So I wish you the best in your new adventure."

"You were worth living with Guy. I also wish you all the best with your maids." Velzard respond.

"Ahaha thank you So Rimuru-kun I hope you are going to manage the west perfectly"

"Leave it to me. Then see you soon Guy" Rimuru said.

In the holy Empire of Ruberios.

In the holy Empire of Ruberios, a lonely woman was walking around the city. She was neither happy nor sad. She was more like totally disconnected from the world she live. She started to think about her recent behaviour. She attacked a man, she knew nothing on. She wanted to destroy him because somebody told her something. In the very end she was literally outmatched by this individual. When she met him, she instantly knew that she need to be wise but the situation was really different. She wasn't able to fight him. It was more like he was playing with her. And at the very end, before she passed out because of this individual aura. The man, told her that her beloved sensei was still alive. In her heart she need to be sure of this information.

<I really need to talk to Luminous-sama about this Rimuru Tempest.> She thought.

On her way to where her master live, she meets a familiar face. It was a man with short blond hair. He was not an ordinary human. As Luminous Valentin, the man in front of Hinata is also a vampire. He has a Twin brother. Roy Valentin and for Hinata, it's a little difficult to

"Oh Roy you are already back". Hinata asked.

"I am not. Roy It's me Louis. And I wanted to inform you that my brother is dead."

"You know I don't like these kind if joke. How could Roy die ?".

"I am not joking, and I won't really appreciate if somebody made these kinds of joke. I am actually serious. Roy is dead."

<How is it possible. Roy was not weak at all. He was a fake DL but he'd have enough power to be one of them> Hinata thought.

"I am sorry for your brother. But for now I have a more important. I really need to meet Luminous-sama.".

"Yes Luminous-sama will return soon. Come with me then. I wanted to meet her too.

Future's sight...............

"Welcome Luminous-sama. I am glad you are fine". Hinata said.

"Ah Hinata I am happy to see you too. Gunther give me my drink.".

"Here it is Luminous-sama."

"Luminous-sama I am really sorry. I was not able to pr............"

"Enough Louis. It wasn't your fault. I guess this intruder was strong enough to kill Roy. If I was there, I will revive him. But it's too late now". Luminous said.

"Luminous-sama I am the main reason of this death. If I decided to kill the intruder, nothing like that would happen. I am sorry." Hinata said.

"Arhhh all this sad mood is too much for me. After what happened to the Walpurgis, this is the worst mood I want. Besides, we have more important matter to discuss about". Luminous said.

"Luminous-sama. May I asked what happened to this Walpurgis." Hinata asked.

"We have now a new member. You already know him Hinata. The leader of the Monsters or the Chaos Creator, Rimuru Tempest."

"R-r-rimuru Tempest ?" Hinata asked remembering the last time they met.

"Hinata. I really need to tell you this. This man, even if everybody in this world decided to gather to fight him, they will still lost. Hinata as your master, it's my right to seriously tell you this things. If, and I am serious, If you try ever again to cause problem to R.Tempest, I will leave your fate in his hands." Luminous said.

For the first time in her life, Hinata saw her master in a really serious mood. Usually, She used to tease Hinata sometimes. But it looks like this Luminous didn't exist at all. It seems like something really frightened in this Walpurgis.

"L-Luminous-sama what really happened in this Walpurgis". Hinata asked.

"Well you surely didn't know this. But I was there during your first meeting with him. And he was nice man. But in the Walpurgis, when he senses hostile intentions towards one of his subbordinates, he immediatly took actions. He used to fight and beat Guy Crimson and Milim at the same time". Luminous respond.

" H-h-how is it possible" Louis asked in fear.

"And this is not all actually he is dating the Frost Dragon Velzard and Veldora also is alive and the three are leaving in Tempest.".

"Two True Dragons and Rimuru Tempest himself?" Hinata asked.

"Yes Rimuru at the end of the Walpurgis, asked me if we could have an alliance together. But because of your actions Hinata, he seems little hesitant. Do you understand what I want to say. If this guy wants, he could easily destroy us. For acting so carelessly Hinata I will punish you later. But now it's not the important matter. We need to find a way to deal with them".

"Yes Luminous-sama" Louis respond.

"Yes" Hinata also said.

"Luminous-sama actually, we can strongly affirm that Tempest is the most powerful country in the World right now. And soon his economy will also rise. So even if my previous actions and I assumed them were not right, It will be wise for us to be with them."

"Yes that's a nice point Hinata. Now we need to find a way to go and meet Rimuru. I can see that, he is not an evil person. But he just doesn't want to be bother".

"I will go Luminous-sama. I feel guilty for what happened. He wanted to talk to me first, but in my anger I didn't let him talk too. I will go there to apologize and discuss the alliance between us. If you are really wanted, I will call you. And maybe if I could see my seinsei too" Hinata said.

"I can confirm that she is alive and also leaving in Tempest. I think it's now a lot of reasons for you to behave Hinata. We have 2 True dragons and the "Chaos Creator" to deal with it."

" I will keep that in Mind Luminous-sama. I will take my leave then" Hinata said.

"Ah one thing. Rimuru again is not a bad person. If you just talk with him, he will listen to you."

"Understood Luminous-sama" Hinata said.

<I was tricked by a merchant. I wanted to kill the man who probably saved my Sensei> Hinata thought. At the same moment, a little flashback appear in front of her. <Look at you know. An arrogant woman who think she is above everything. Look at you know, you who were constantly looking down on me. Look at yourself now.>

This sentence is everytime reasoning in Hinata's head. In her past life, She used to suffer a lot. A bad father who was beating her. All of this circumstance assembled, model the Hinata of this present. She is a great HolyKnights. She is appreciated by her subbordinates. Because of her attitude, everybody respect her. She was raised under the dogma that said all monsters are evil. She carried out her duty with great courage and selflessness. Unfortunately, she came across an even more dangerous monster. It is now her duty to restore the dialogue and to apologize from the depths of his being, for his deep misunderstanding..........

Somewhere In Ingrassia.

"It's not True president. Clayman is not dead right?" Tear asked while crying.

"Unfortunately, I can't sense him anywhere. For a undead I am really sorry to say that this time, he is really dead".

"My bad. I was his boss and i take the entire responsibility for his death". Yukki said.

"It's not right boss. He was the one and only responsible for his death. I warned him but he didn't listen to me" Laplace said.

"Laplace manage your language. Footman said in anger" Footman said.

"I am right after all I don't know why, I don't know why I should talk differently".

"Enough Laplace you won't take the responsibility on your shoulders. We are all guilty of his death." Yukki said.

"As a boss, I am a failure, I should have paid more attention to the DL. I thought it was going to be easy to fool them, but I was dead wrong." Yukki continued.

"No boss It is not your fault. Don't say something like that" Tear said.

"They are right Yukki-sama. We need to talk about how we will deal with it from now" Kagali said.

"Yes you are all right. Now it's going to be difficult. Now that the Storm Dragon Veldora is resurrected, and the Leader of Monsters is a Demon Lord, we need to calm down a bit and observe how the things are going." Yukki said.

"You are right Yukki-sama".

"But don't think, I will let him live this easily. I already have something in mind".............................

In Tempest.

Under Diablo's order, Everybody Tempest citizens were gathering in the large alley, waiting for their master to come. A large portail appear in front of them. It was their master, with his two bodyguard and a beautiful woman they already met.

"Rimuru-Sama, Velzard-Sama we are happy to see you again" They all said.

"Ehh what's this for. Ah Diablo I guess it's you again" Rimuru asked with with an evil smile.

"R-R-Rimuru-sama of course It was me, but it's for them to welcome you" Diablo said.

"Ahh I see. I am happy to see you all also. I can't detect anything. That's mean you are all fine right?" Rimuru asked the citizens.

"You are right Rimuru-Sama we are all fine thank you."

"You already knew her. From now on Velzard will leave with us. I ask you to treat her gently as you always treat me." Rimuru said.

"We will. Velzard-Sama welcome to Tempest once again". They said.

"I am happy to be with you. And this time I will also give my best to protect you all. You can count on me" Velzard said with a bright smile.

"Velzard I am going to deal about something with Diablo. I will meet you later to discuss. Is that alright ?" Rimuru asked her.

"Wouldn't you want me to help you?" Velzard asked.

"No it's fine it's not an important matter after all" Rimuru respond. "Shuna, please take Velzard with you and show her the city."

"As you wish Rimuru-Sama. Velzard-Sama please follow me." Shuna said gently with a smile.

"See you soon Rimuru" Velzard said.

"Enjoy your walk. Velzard".

"Yosh Diablo I am excited to hear, how you manage to deal with Farmus. Follow me to my office and explain it to me."

"Yes my lord"........................................

To be continued...........

Next chapter : [HOLYKNIGTS MEETING]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
36.1K 882 20
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...
56.2K 1.9K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
85.6K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...