Maya (Season 1)

Por rivervixenog

♡━━━━━♡ Maya Elliot is a 21 years old ethical hacking expert who works with a group of ethical hackers and cy... Más

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿Introduction✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
≪ ◦ Epilogue ◦ ≫
︵‿୨ ♡ENDNOTE ♡ ୧‿︵
Sneak Peek of Season 2

Chapter 8

169 15 11
Por rivervixenog

Third person's POV:

Everyone was dressed beautifully. The cars were stopping in front of the entrance and the people were getting out and walking through the red carpet to enter the hall where the ball event was being held.

Maya with Aiden and a few guards took the underground entrance. Ivan and Ana came from the grand entrance and met a few important people. Ana was wearing a heavy ball gown and Ivan was wearing a three-piece suit.

Anastasia OOTD-

A few minutes later, a black limo came into view. The car stopped and people stepped out revealing Nicolas Enzo, Marcos Enzo, Calla Deniz, and Isabella Enzo(daughter of Nicolas, sister of Marcos). As they entered the hall people bowed to give respect to the Mafia King.

Calla was wearing an emerald green gown revealing most of her body, Marco was wearing a black slim suit tuxedo, Isabella was wearing a light blue gown matching her shoes, a real-life princess. Lucas followed behind Marco and Nicolas with his date in a formal suit.

Calla OOTD:

Marco OOTD-

Isabella OOTD-

"It's an honor to meet the royal King..." Ricardo bowed "Ric doesn't do that brother beside the rules we are family". Nicolas hugged Ricardo a smile spread on Calla's face "Dad.." Ricardo hugged his daughter "You are looking beautiful calla when are you coming home to meet us it's been a long time we all miss you there".

"I miss you all too dad and it was sorrowful to hear about Kyle..." she lowered her head and signed.

"We all too...." Marco said plainly and everyone nodded. "Who is she? And from which mafia..." he asked. "We don't know the only information we achieved was a female assassin executed the plan. But whosoever it is we will end her bloodline. " Ricardo said crankily.

Ivan and Ana approached them and bowed in front of Marco "All respect to our king...." Ivan muttered with his devilish grin. "You are looking gorgeous Calla indeed a Queen...." Ana flattered Calla she smiled and struggled to hug her. "Not yet..." Marco muttered under their breath.

Maya was wearing a simple sparkling gown with a long slit on her left leg. "It was such a long route towards the hall my legs are dead find some alcohol I'm thirsty". Maya growled, Aiden nodded and gave her a glass of champagne and both sat around the bar area.

Maya: "Where the fuck is Ivan and his pet?"

Aiden: "Pet dog or Pet cat?.... Elijah or Ana" He cackled.

Maya: "I'm too sober for this..." she asked for more drinks.

Aiden pointed towards a corner in the hall "Maybe there..." Putting a glass of whiskey down her throat Maya looked at the corner Aiden was pointing.

Maya: "Who the hell is he talking to that friendly?"

Aiden: "Nicolas, Ricardo, and...."

Maya: "Now who the fuck is this Ri-car-do?"

Aiden: "American Mafia..."

Maya: "Let's just wish they don't know me or the first dead body will be mine to leave this ball." Aiden hushed her.

Ivan with the people they were taking to approach the bar area Maya found a comfortable couch, another glass of whiskey for herself, and didn't give a fuck about anyone else till Ivan approached her "Maya I want you to meet some important people.... come..." Maya rolled her eyes and swallowed the rest of the whiskey. Aiden followed them...

Ivan: "Maya this is Mr. Ricardo Deniz, Mr. Enzo, and his son, our King Mr. Marco Enzo.

Maya's POV:

Aiden followed behind me "Behave..." he whispered and stood up straighter.

Ivan: "Maya this is Mr. Ricardo Deniz, Mr. Enzo, and his son, our King Marco Enzo.

Ricardo had no idea who I was, so he nodded. I greeted him looked towards Mr. Nicolas Enzo and bowed in respect, Marco's back was on my side (sexy back) he was picking a drink for himself as his name was mentioned he turned towards me.

"Just Marco...." He was going to complete his sentence but his eyes never left mine leaving him speechless, he was indeed hot but my intentions were different. We were alone in the crowd, to act professionally I pulled my hand out towards him to shake it "Maya Elliot" I said with confidence and what he did was unexpected. Marco took my hand in his and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand, his lips were so soft that made me shiver.

I pulled my hand away, maybe instantly. The corners of his mouth turned up checking me out. I felt a shiver down my spine that made him smirk, with more intensity of fierce gaze he was staring.

Turning my face towards others, I could still feel his heated gaze towards me Nicolas cleared his throat to gain his attention back. Damn just his stare could make someone have an orgasm, he is hell hot but why he is looking at me like that, it's awkward.

He is a playboy and king too, for real girls you are here to kill him stay in your lane. I tried to awaken my conscience. Nicolas broke the silence "So you are the famous Maya Elliot, Ivan was hiding for so long". "Indeed I'm, it's a great honor to meet you, sir". I replied with a soft smile.

Ana spilled shit out of her mouth as usual "She is just an assassin, a normal mafia soldier under Russians. So, there is nothing about being famous in my opinion." a smile of satisfaction was on her face but I was there to remove it.

Me: "You are missing something, Ana." All eyes on me "...Firstly, I'm a black hat hacker, Russian security specialist, a strategist in the crime branch, and as you said an assassin... (Ana looked at Ivan giving him 'stop her' eyes but everyone was looking at me so he could do nothing)

Secondly, when it comes to the mafia nothing is normal everyone standing here can admit it if not then they are not worth mafia... (all of them nodded in agreement)

Thirdly, who asked about your opinions?" she was pissed off but maintaining herself.

Nicolas: "I like your confidence, being in the mafia is nothing normal".

Me: "Thank you, sir...... Excuse me." I took a glass of whiskey and walk away. Ana was fuming and feeling shameful about her act.

Marco was smirking as I saw him while picking a drink. Aiden approached "That was cool but you shouldn't have done that you know very well what Ana is planning and that was too much of an intro if they doubt you the slightest you're dead, do you have that much desperate death wish?" He looked at me with concern.

Me: "If you are scared of her then run away and leave me alone" he was going to say something but froze seeing someone behind me. I turned and saw Marco standing there with one hand in his pocket and the other holding a glass of whiskey.

He is indeed a sex god, his presence made me feel safe maybe because he is the king of mafias his dark grey eyes were full of lust and power.

Aiden was glued at the spot to see Marco he instantly bowed and was acting weird and trembling in fear. Why he is so scared of him?

Marcos: "Aiden I hope you won't mind if take your date for a dance".

Aiden: "...No sir absolutely not... who can dare to deny you?" I turned and looked at Aiden and gave him a 'wtf is wrong with you' look.

Marco looked at me forwarding his hand seeking permission. I put my drink down and hold his hand walking towards the center of the hall few couples were already dancing they took their step back.

As Marco pulled me towards him I gasped which made his smirk wider. We danced together his hands were roaming on my body but in a good way that way impressing because some man just wants a chance. He was examining me from head to toe it was uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Why are you so tensed and uncomfortable?" he whispered in concern "...if you don't feel okay you can say no... I won't force you".

"Nothing just... I want to talk to you privately about something important..." I replied hesitantly in a low voice avoiding his eyes.

"That's too quick for this but who can control a horny woman!" he sarcastically mocked.

Me: "It's not like that... you make me feel old"

Marco: "It's good to hear that at least I make you feel something."

Me: "Are you always in flirt mode?" he smirked I really had a death wish he was the King of Mafia. The song has already ended but he was still holding me awkwardly.

Marco: "On the 10th-floor right-hand side is my room...." He was interrupted by a girl "Baby...is everything alright" she was looking total slut... wait did she just call him baby.... wtf? My brows knit together I felt a little sad and jealous but why?

She looked at me and said, "Who is this whore..."

"Watch your mouth before I slit your throat" I cut her off, she was shaken but maintained her bitchy tone.

Calla: "What's wrong with you just stay away from my man...."

Maya: "The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to someone like you."

Marco: "Calla, put your nose out of my business, and Maya please calm down"

Calla: "Marco baby why are you defending her..."

A gorgeous girl approached us "Calla... don't make scenes everywhere you go try to shut that mouth...." She was offended, then looked at me and Marco softening her expression "... do this hotel only have corridors I'm finding a washroom for the past 20 minutes"

"I can help you if you want, I have seen it.... come with me" I hold her hand and dragged her from that place. I just wanted to leave the place.

"Thank you..." she sighed. I took her to the washroom she was struggling with her clothes I helped her get in. I fixed my dress and hair and waited for her she came back after a few minutes. "Thank you so much I..." she said I cut her off.

Me: "Girl, I just have just shown you the washroom and you are thanking me like I have shown you heaven".

"It's heaven for me according to my situation" she chuckled.

Me: "Did I tell you that you are gorgeous and pretty like the Disney princess to be more specific like Belle from Beauty and the beast" she giggled.

"Well, no but you just did btw my name is Isabella and some of them call me Bella, so I can say you are right" we laughed together and talked more about random stuff.

Isabella: "Btw what were you doing with my brother?"

Me: "Brother?"

Isabella: "Marco is my dumb ass brother." I was startled at her words.

Me: "Umm.... I'm sorry you are the mafia princess I didn't have that idea that's why I dragged you like that I'm really sorry.." she started laughing

Isabella: "You look like a lost puppy when you apologize, you're so cute"

Me: "Maybe someone has said that before to me as well ".

Isabella: "Whosoever it was he or she was absolutely right". Then it hit me.

Me: "I have seen you somewhere before...." I was engrossed then I realized where I saw here.

Me: "I have seen your pic on Aiden's phone...yes, I'm a genius... Do you know Aiden?" I looked at her

Isabella: "Maybe I'm not sure.... But why does he have my pic I'm so confused".

Me: "He is my friend an assassin in the Russian Mafia and I know he is madly in love with you..."

Isabella: "Are you sure that he loves me? No one dared to like me because of my father and Marco, you are talking about love?".

Me: "Come with me and just play along okay it will be fun... oh my gosh.."

I came back to the hall excitedly and saw Aiden sitting in a corner with their back on my side I told Isabella to stand behind him silently she nodded. I sat in the front seat where Aiden was sitting "Where were you Ana was...."I cut him off.

"You know you were right...." He raised his eyebrow "I'm always right but which right are you talking about" smirking proudly. 

"Isabella is more beautiful than that pic you have" I replied and tried to suppress my laugh.

"Of course, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met with the kindest heart... Wait how do you know her name it was not in the pic, where did you find her? Is she here..." he was so nervous and looking at me and then in the hall.

"Don't tell me you killed her I will die without her? Where is she?" He started yelling Isa was trying her best not to laugh at his reactions.

"Just behind you..." as I said he turned around instantly and froze; Isa laughed and gave me a high five we both were laughing at his pale face.

"I think you need privacy I will be back in a minute" I stood up from there giving him a thumbs up still laughing I picked up a glass of wine.

Isa was good company and had the kindest heart. A real princess but his brother is scary, wait I had to meet him shit I forgot that he called me in his room. God this is so embarrassing, but which floor was that?

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

Hey readers, Thank you for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments section. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have regarding improvement or things you want to be included in this story. Follow me and stay connected for more such chapters and stories. Have a nice day ❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

534K 19.2K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
25.7K 405 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...
1.5M 27.7K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
578K 15.2K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...