His First Strike | ✎

By booksbyrailey

❝ She's like the moon, still managing to shine even when her whole world is dark . ❞ »»---- ⚾ ----«« [ COLLEG... More

i. welcome to HFS
ii. preface & playlist
⚾︎| chapter one
⚾︎| chapter two
⚾︎| chapter three
⚾︎| chapter four
⚾︎| chapter five
⚾︎| chapter six
⚾︎| chapter seven
⚾︎| chapter eight
⚾︎| chapter nine - part one
⚾︎| chapter ten - part two
⚾︎| chapter eleven
⚾︎| chapter twelve
⚾︎| chapter thirteen
⚾︎| chapter fourteen
⚾︎| chapter fifteen
⚾︎| chapter sixteen
⚾︎| chapter seventeen
⚾︎| chapter eighteen
⚾︎| chapter nineteen
⚾︎| chapter twenty
⚾︎| chapter twenty one
⚾︎| chapter twenty two
⚾︎| chapter twenty three
⚾︎| chapter twenty four
⚾︎| chapter twenty five
⚾︎| chapter twenty six
⚾︎| chapter twenty seven
⚾︎| chapter twenty eight
⚾︎| chapter twenty nine
⚾︎| chapter thirty
⚾︎| chapter thirty one
⚾︎| chapter thirty two
⚾︎| chapter thirty three
⚾︎| chapter thirty five
⚾︎| chapter thirty six
⚾︎| chapter thirty seven
⚾︎| chapter thirty eight
⚾︎| chapter thirty nine

⚾︎| chapter thirty four

20.2K 309 289
By booksbyrailey

KELANI PARKER
hey, you! don't be a silent reader:)

"Okay now take a left." Dallas points to the left and looks at the GPS Infront of him, "Oh hey! look, you know your left and rights." Dallas teases Chris.

Christian side eyes Dallas and sighs recalling the memory. "Shut the hell up." He says annoyed with Dallas already.

"No, you."

Oh for fucks sake.

Christian take in a deep breath, "Dude." He starts off, "Are we really going to do this right now?" He parks the jeep and turns towards Dallas who's crossing his arms like a child and looking out the window.

"I don't know, are we?" He backtalks. Gosh he's such a child.

"How the hell are you going to win a huge championship yet still act like children?" I say unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the car door.

Coco snorts, points and looks at me. "She's always right." She shrugs and walks beside me into the restaurant.

She sighs and puts both of her hands on her hips, "Children..." She says shaking her head like a disappointed mother.

Coco and I sit at a nearby booth waiting for the boys. I pick up a menu near me and start looking through it.

One thing I can't keep my mind off of right now is Jules and Riley laughing. What are they planning?

I clear my throat, "Did you see Riley and Jules laughing when we were leaving?" I ask coco setting down my menu Infront of me.

She looks up at me, "You saw that too?" She asks me.

I nod, "And I think it's weird that Blake. Blake Barret asked us to sit with them at awards." I think back. It's so not like him.

"Same." Chris says sliding in the booth next to me, he kisses me on the forehead and looks at the menu.

"Scoot." Dallas motions Coco to move over.

She lets out a breath and slides over. "Thank you, Mrs. always grumpy." He laughs at the nickname.

"How was the competition? Did y'all kick some ass?" Chris asks me, with a smile.

I look over at Coco and she gives me that tell him look. Should I tell him about the offer? I open my mouth to speak but our waitress comes over to take our orders.

We order our food and drinks. "So, how was it?" He asks me again.

I smile at him. "It was good, I went against Jules which was kind of fun." I speak. I'll tell him about it later.

Coco and I talk all about what Jules said to me at the competition while we eat. All of a sudden, I feel Christian's hand on my thigh. He always does this. Nothing new.

He moves his hand up higher and higher. You're playing a dangerous game, Irwin.

He slightly lifts up my dress and acts like he's paying attention to what Dallas is saying to him. Is he for real? At dinner.

He moves his hand up to my underwear. I shot him a death stare. Thankfully no one noticed. Chris moved my underwear to the side and started to tease. I put my hand on top of his, but boy that did not help. It just pushed his fingers in.

I sucked in a gasp and tried to disguise it as a hiccup.

Shit. Oh my Gosh. We're doing this right now?

"You okay Kelani?" Coco asks me, sipping on her soda. No, Coco I'm not.

I fake laugh. "I'm fine. Just the hiccups." I lie.

She nods her head slowly and keeps on talking to Dallas. But Christian was having way too much fun. "I wonder what caused those hiccups all of a sudden?" He whispers to me. I could've killed him right now, but if I really wanted him to stop. I would have told him by now.

He started to play with my clit. I quickly pulled my legs together. Christian had a huge smile on his face, though. I was so wet. He slid another finger in and started going faster then before.

I was about to cum Infront of my friends, but then Dallas asked Christian to get something from the car. So, he pulled his fingers out, which made me shiver a bit. Then, wiped his hands off with a napkin and went to go out to the car with Dallas.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself.

Coco looks at me. "Are you sure you're, okay?" She asks me. "Are you sick?" She puts her hand up to my forehead.

Get ready to lie again, Lani. "I think so. I feel a bit cold," I see Christian, and Dallas come back. "Chris, I don't feel good can you take me home?" I raise my eyebrows slightly trying to let him know I'm lying.

He smirks a bit, "Of course, love." He grabs his keys and my purse and grabs money from his wallet. "Get a uber." He gives the money to Dallas.

Before Dallas can say anything, he takes my hand and walks out the door with me.

»»———-  ———-««

Chris unlocks his dorm room, locking it behind him. Leading me into his bedroom.

He pushes me against his door connecting his lips with mine. I let out a soft moan. He contines vigorously and passionately, barely letting me have time to breath between each kiss.

He lightly pulls on at my bottom lip, asking for entry. I comply and less than a second later, his tongue smashes into my mouth. Holy.

I tug on his shirt, requesting for him to take it off. He pulls off his shirt without breaking the kiss. This man will be the death of me.

I snake my hand up to his hair lightly pulling his hair. He lets out a groan, which sounds like heaven to my ears.

He drops me down on his bed and climbs on top of me, removing my shirt at the same time. Immediately after his lips crash back onto mine. This time with more urgency than before, making me let out another moan.

He chuckles against my lips and then attaches his lips to my jaw, trailing down to my neck. He kisses around for a while, until he finds the spot that makes my breath hitch.

He lets out another laugh before going to attack the spot that gave me so much fucking pleasure.

My hands explore his muscled back. I swear this man was crafted by God himself.

I feel him moving further down my body, reaching my breast. He unclasps my bra, letting my breast go free. He then connects his lip to the top of my left breast. Massaging the right with his hand.

"Mm, Chris." I moan out.

He switches his mouth to the right, giving me equal pleasure.

"It's so hot when you say my name like that, baby."

He contines to travel down, kissing my stomach until he gets to the top of my underwear. Eagerly, he rips it off my body. Shit.

I cover my scars with my hands. No, wait.

He kisses every single scar I didn't cover up. I mean every single one. "Oh, don't do that, you're so perfect, baby." He kisses another. "So, fucking perfect." He looks up at me. I'm in love with him. So, in love with him.

"You're beautiful, love." He kisses me again, more intimately this time.

He flips me around so that I'm lying on my stomach. He kisses the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine. I arch my back at the touch, and I feel him press against my lower back.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. Something about boys asking for permission.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Good, because I may be madly in love with you, but I'm going to fuck you like I hate you." I open my mouth to say something. "Can you handle that, baby?" He brushes his thumb against my top lip.

"Yes, I can handle it." I say trying to catch my breath. Can I handle it though?

He kisses me then sits back up ripping something with his teeth. Glad he's prepared.

Seconds later, I feel him plunge into me, causing me to let out a soft moan. He goes slow but then speeds up, sending waves of pleasure all throughout my body. "You feel so fucking good, Lani." He groans out.

I could hear his low groans that he led out as he kept pound into me.

Then, he stopped. Why did he stop? What's that ringing sound?

He had his phone in his hand, but he didn't pull out of me. He gestured for me to be quiet and put his hand over my mouth. Then, he answer the call.

"Hey, Dallas what's up?"

"Coco and I are getting food. Y'all want anything?" He asks.

"Nah, we're good man. How far away are you?"

He didn't stop fucking me. How was he keeping his cool? I was trying so hard no to scream his name, but he seemed as if nothing was happening. I don't know if i should be mad or impressed that he's so nonchalant.

"Well, we're at Ella's so maybe 5 minutes away?"

5 minutes?

"Well, I'll see you when y'all get here. Bye!" Christian immediately hung up the phone and threw it on the other side of the bed.

"Turn over."

I do as he says.

He whispers in my ear, "Now you have 5 minutes to scream my name as much as you want."

He displayed kisses on my shoulder as he started slowly circling my clit. I slightly moaned in his ear, and he slipped two fingers in. "Christian, oh God." I uttered in his ear.

He hummed and started pumping his fingers in and out of me. My heart was going to explode. I grip onto his bed sheets, "What? Can't handle it?" He teases going faster. "I thought you can? were you lying? You know how I feel about liars, baby." He added his third finger.

It feels so good. It feels so good that I'm struggling to breathe.

"Kelani, baby breathe." He notices. We make eye contact and he just smirks. He knows what he's doing right now. He knows I can't take it, but I will prove it to him that I can.

"What do you want, Kelani?" He breathed against my lips; he was desperate. 

I struggled to get my words out. He wouldn't stop, he just kept sucking on my clit. "Kelani, baby words. I need words." He demanded and I swallowed. 

"I want you." I closed my eyes and gripped onto the bed sheet. "Every morning and night. I want and need to feel you all day, Christian."

He chuckled showing his pearly white teeth that I adored. He was completely satisfied with my answer. I couldn't keep it in anymore, that small laugh almost did it for me.

"Chris I'm going to cum." I finally tell him; I grip onto his sheets. 

"You can't cum yet." His lips brushed against my folds as his tongue dipped in again, I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Christian."

"Not yet Kelani." He sucked on my. Jesus. Oh my God.

"I can't."

"Let it out, love." He mumbled into me and with that a flash of pleasure spread through my body. That's all it took, those 4 letters for me to let it all out. "Good job, baby." He praised.

He licks his fingers. "You taste so fucking good." My legs were shaking, he helped me up by holding onto me.

He starts to play with my hair as we both catch our breath.

"I love you, Kelani." He says out of nowhere.

I smile at him, "I love you more, baseball boy."

a/n

I'm so sorry for disappearing on y'all for 2 months. I hope this made up for it.

Rai<33.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 10 12
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃.. without telling anyone, a girl shows up to the school of her friend turned enemy, with a huge secret; she doesn't know to trust him...
1.5M 57.6K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
35 0 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
1.1M 32.5K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...