To The End || EDDIE MUNSON x...

cullionly

When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great fri... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 35

3.1K 71 33
cullionly

Soon Nancy and Robin were back and we had a plan. We waited until dark to pursue it. We followed Dustin's compass and it took us to lovers lake where we would use Eddie's boat.

Eddie and Steve helped Robin Nancy and I onto them boat and then they jumped on as well.

"This boat is not big enough for us all" Steve sighs.

"Well deal with it my friend" I say to him.

Dustin try's to come in as well but we stop him at that idea and told him to stay with max and keep an eye out.

We paddled until the compass began to move all crazy and we decided that this was the spot.

"You guys what's going on?" we hear Dustin say in the walkie talkie.

"Dustin your compas has went from wonky to wonky with a capital ahhh" Robin screams. That's was a good way to put it.

"Steve what are you doing?" Nancy asks and we all look to see Steve taking his clothes off.

"Well one of us gots to check it out"

Me and Robin look at eachother when we see Nancy eyeing Steve. "Something is definitely going on between them" I whisper just loud enough for her to hear.

"Yup" she agrees. Eddie takes out a bag from his jacket and dumps it out and covers the flashlight with it so I didn't break from getting wet.

"Good luck" Eddie says to Steve and then he goes. Eddie goes to light a cigarette but Robin takes it from his mouth and says "gross"

"Hey!" Me and Eddie both say to her.

"Closing in on a minute" Nancy tells us.

"I can't even hold my breath for twenty seconds" I mummer.

"Me either" Eddie laughs to me.

After another 30 seconds he erupts from the water scaring us all. "Found it" he says and tries to climb back up. Then boom. He's being pulled away under the water.

"Steve! Steve!"

"No! No!"

"Oh shit"

"Nancy! What the hell was that man!" Eddie screams.

"Nancy what happened!" Robin screams as well.

"JESUS" Eddie yells in his high pitched voice.

"You guys wait here" Nancy jumps in the water after him then she's gone. Not even ten seconds later so was Robin. I stand up and begin to panic.

"Oh shit! Eddie. I gotta go I can't just sit here man!" I say and jump into the water and wait for him to do the same.

"No, no, no, no, no" Eddie says grabbing my hand. "Nancy said to wait!"

"Are you kidding me?" I say to him. "Are you coming or not Eddie?" I ask. And he just stares at me.

"God dammit this is so stupid! Shit shit shit!" He yells and jumps in with me.

Fuck it.

We dive in until and swim until we see a glowing red light and go inside it.

Once we're inside this whatever it is we look and see Steve being attacked by some sort of bats and we run over and try to take them off by beating them with the ores from the boat.

The next thing I knew something was wrapped around my ankle and pulled me making me fall and then a bat came and started to attack me.

"Get the fuck off her you demon bat!" I hear Eddie's high pitch scream and I see him hitting it with the big wooden ore. And he ended up killing it.

"Jesus Christ!" I say and get up fast. Robin and Nancy were trying to attack the bats off of Steve.

"Nancy watch out!" She yell but it's too late and it's already got her. At some point she gets it off and we're all fighting a bat.

"Go to hell!" Nancy yells.

"Come on you son of a bitch! I said come on" Eddie yells at a bat that began to fly away from him. Once the bats are gone we all ask to see if Steve's okay.

"Jesus Christ!" Eddie yells "JESUS H. CHRIST"

"Besides the pound of flesh they took off in good" he smiles at Nancy.

"Hey do you guys think these things have rabies? Because rabies are like my biggest fear and I think we should get you to a doctor really soon because wants symptoms begin to show you're already dead" Robin says in panic.

We all just stare blankly at her until we see more bats flying towards us.

"Alright there's not that many" Steve's says. "We can take 'em right?"

"Except there's a lot more coming" I add. Everyone looks up and sees a whole new flock flying to us.

"The woods! Come on!" Nancy says and without having to agree on it we begin to run in that direction until we find a safer place.

Nancy helps Steve with his bites so Eddie and I find a place to sit. "So this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah pretty much" Steve answers.

"And watch out for the vines. They're a hive mind" Nancy adds.

"A what?"

"Everything here is like one so if you touch the vines your touching everything else" Steve explains.

"So then we can go the police station and get guns and grenades" Robin says.

"Maybe not grenades, but guns yeah" Steve says.

"We don't need to go all the way to the police station. I have guns" Nancy states. "At my house, in my bedroom"

"You?" Eddie says. "You have guns?"

"Full of surprises ain't she?" Robin smiles.

Suddenly Eddie throws his vest at Steve. "For your Modesty" but then everything begins to shake and Eddie grabs me and we fall to the ground and scary noises begin happening.

We all stay quite except for our breathing.

"So yeah, guns seem like a pretty good idea to me" Eddie says and he helps me up.

"Yup. Me too babe. Me too" I agree.

~

When we finally get to Nancy's house we immediately go to her room and she's pulls out her box. When she opens it it's a box of heels.

"Those aren't guns Wheeler" Eddie says stating the obvious.

"I don't understand. They have to be here in this box"

She begins to look around the room when I notice Steve isn't here.

"Umm you guys where Steve?" I ask, but no one's listening so I decide to go and take a look for myself.

He's down stairs and I can hear another voice. "Is that?"

"Dustin and Lucas" he finishes. "How can we hear them?"

"Dustin! Dustin!" I yell hoping they can here us.

"Are you here hello?" Steve begins yelling too.

Soon the girls and Eddie and standing next
watching us.

"Where'd they go!" I yell to Steve.

"I- I don't know"

"Steve! Y/n! What's wrong?" Nancy asks.

"Hes here in the walls. Henderson" they all look at me and Steve corrects himself"Little Henderson. He's like in the walls or something. Here's here listen" we all go quite but we can't hear anything.

"He was just here! Right y/n!" Steve says.

"Yes! Yes he was"

Then like Dustin knew we wanted to hear him his voice came again. Everyone froze and listened.

"Ok either he can't hear us, or your brother is a total douche bag" Steve mummers.

"Hey" I say to him hitting the back of his head.

"Will found a way" Nancy says. "Will. He found a way to talk to Joyce through the lights!"

Genius

She starts flickering lights, but stops when Steve tells us to look at the chandelier.

The lights of it begin to come on. We all walk over and Nancy puts her hand in it and it gets brighter so we all do the same.

"It kinda feels good" I say and Eddie looks at me while chuckling.

"Does anyone know Morse code?"

"No" everyone mummers.

"But does sos count? Like is that...good?" Eddie asks.

We all stare at Eddie and he begins to do his thing.

~

"You guys seeing this?" We hear Dustin ask.

Nancy begins to play with the board in front of us.

We hear Dustin and Erica laugh happily in response. "Okay we're gonna unplug it! Try it now" he says. Then Nancy begins writing the word hi.

"Yes!" We hear him say and we all cheer happily and Eddie gives me a kiss in response.

Stuck. She rights.

"You can't get back through watergate?" Dustin asks.

"What the hells water gate?" Steve says.

"The gate...that was in the water" I explain.

"That's cute" Eddie responds.

Guarded.

"We think we have a theory that can help with that!" Dustin says.

"My brother is such a genius" I say aloud.

"We think there is a gate at every murder site"

"Does anyone know what he's talking about?" Nancy asks.

We all just say a mummer of "no"

?

"How many times do I have to be right in the money before you guys trust me!"

"This kids gotta get his ego checked" Steve says.

"His tone right? Everytime me and y/n even touch each other he gets all-"

"Shh! Eddie" I say and cover his mouth with my hand but he just licks it. I pull away and laugh.

"So um how far is your trailer?" Robin asks.

"About seven miles"

"Nancy I know you're house is frozen in time and creep n shit, but hasn't your house always had bikes?"

"Yeah..." she answers.

"Great" Robin says and we stand up and follow Nancy to the bikes.

Once we get them we ride our asses to Eddie's trailer.

There right where Chrissy died was a gate. Suddenly a stick poked through breaking the top and we all slowly see what it is.

"No way" Steve mummers and we follow him to see Dustin, Lucas, Max, and Erica staring back at us.

.•.•.
Dustin and Lucas get Eddie's mattress and set it on the floor for when we climb out.

"Umm what are those on the mattress?" Robin asks.

"Those stains are a- well maybe y/n-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Munson" I warn him. Robin looks from me to him.

"Mmm" was all she responded with.

Then Dustin through a rope made from blankets in and Robin climbed out first then Nancy and Steve.

"Sweetheart it's all you now" Eddie says. I know he wants to get out of here as quick as possible. I grab on to the rope and begin to pull myself up. When I go to drop myself everything goes black and I just continued to fall, fall until I hit the hard ground.

Eddie's Pov
"Y/n! Y/n!" I scream shaking y/n's shoulder. "Y/n stay with me! Y/n wake up! Wake up!"

"You guys!" I yell "something's happening to y/n" I yell to them. Fuck fuck fuck!

They begin to scramble and do something.

"Whatever you guys are doing in there HURRY UP!"

"We're looking for music! But all you have is all this shit!" Steve yells.

"Madonna, blondie, Bowie, the Beatles! We need music!" Robin yells at me.

"Steve drop down some Iron Maiden or Metallica just ANYTHING! she likes that type of shit trust me!" I scream at them.

But before they could even give me any music at all her eyes go back to normal and she's gasping loudly. She falls back but I catch her in my arms and hold her to my chest while she cried.

"It's okay sweetheart. You're okay now. You're here" I mummer in her hair while pulling her as close as possible to me.

Omg I'm so scared for what's gonna happen😭

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

133K 2.6K 68
You're Dustin's sister, Y/N Henderson. Dustin hosts a D&D campaign at your house over the course of a weekend, and you're intrigued by the game. But...
3.2K 130 24
Eddie x Gender Neutral Reader!! You, Y/n, are 18 years old and nearing the end of your senior year at Hawkins HighSchool, fun times right? Ha, yeah u...
1.1K 17 18
Everyone in Hawkins thinks your family is perfect. You hear it constantly through the town, and eventually grow sick of it. If only they knew the tru...
1.1M 17K 63
19 year old Samantha Mayfield has dealt with every monster that has decided to visit Hawkins, Indiana. She is constantly sacrificing everything to pr...