We Didn't Lose The Game; We J...

By hellgirl1998

"Two is better than one”, they say. There will be an interesting addition to the Bro Army that will certainly... More

We Didn't Lose The Game; We Just Ran Out Of Time. A Pewdiepie Love Story.
Unfulfilled Promise.
Goodbye's and Hello's.
January: Arrived in Sweden.
January: Roommates? Agreed.
January: Human Paper.
January: Privacy Is Just The Beginning.
January: The First Game.
February: Bro-fans' Requests.
February: Suspicion, Much?
February: Payday.
March: The Reunion.
March: Overtime.
March: Repentance.
April: Versus Mode.
April: Confrontation.
April: Recommendation.
April: Outdoor Experience, Much?
April: Exceeding Warmth.
May: Side Job?
May: In The Plane pt. 1
May: In The Plane pt.2 (Vengeance)

April: Stalling.

1.9K 49 19
By hellgirl1998

Lucia managed to keep the confrontation with Jack and Felix at bay, at least for another month or so. She keeps him busy with the bros, work, play and her love. Alright, that was cheesy. The bros want them together more than ever! Although Lucia did upset those girl-bros out there but it didn’t matter.

“Whaaaat?” Lucia said as she peeks over to Felix, trying to see what he’s hiding behind his back.

“Nah! Nah!! Nu-uh!” Felix says as he turns away from her.

She huffed and pouted her lips, crossing her arms as she did so. She triesto make a lunge for it, but Felix only dodged and she was left looking at his smiling face yet again.

“Alright, you got me. I’m not interested.” She said as she walks away. A little reverse psychology never hurts.

“Wait, not even a little bit?” he asked, a little curiosity in his voice.

“I was…. But not anymore.” She was stifling her laughter in this part.

There was silence and Lucia doubted that that even worked. She turned around, only to find Felix getting closer to her, smiling that creepy smile he always gives to his bros. He was getting very close. Probably to make her more curious again about the surprise object.

“OHH, FINE! Don’t tell me.” She said as she gives up.

“Hmm… I could… If you’d make me.” Felix said as he smirked.

“Alright, you asked for it.”

With that, she pushed him to the nearby couch, almost revealing the hidden object. Felix wouldn’t give it away so easy. He wanted to make her work for it, perhaps. His hands were free of the object as he squeezes the thing behind him. Well, one thing’s for sure: It isn’t fragile.

Lucia sat on his lap, securing him in place. She immediately leaned in and made contact. She wrapped her arms around his neck, finding a better sitting position while his hands were busy lounging on her waist. She could feel a playful tug on the waistband of her pants. Her hands grip a bunch of his hair as their tongues met in frivolity.

His hand seem to meander around her back and managed to find its way under her shirt. His hand on her back makes her shiver and she arches more into him. He leaned towards her to close the gap between them and that’s when she saw the opportunity to snag the object behind him.

Felix was in the action of kissing her neck when she emitted a loud ‘victory shout’, which made him look up. Seeing that he has lost the object he has guarding, he lets her take her prize.

It was an aviator hat. Wait, an aviator hat with bunny ears? Wait… WAIT…

“Oh, my God… Is this…?” she exclaimed as she finally realizes what it is.

“Yep.” Felix said, not really sure what she meant but he can tell from her amazement that she knows it by heart.

“FIONNA’S HAT!” she squealed in delight as she kisses Felix one quick time on the lips before she got up from him and put it on herself. “BRO!! Where did you find this?!”

“The bros, man…. The bros.”

“I’m, like, OH, MY GLOB. I have to friggin’ thank them!!” she rushed out of the room to start up the computer. “I have to use your account, right? It IS Friday today.”

“Uh, yeah! Sure!... Start it up! I’ll get my own hat too!” Felix said from the other room. Lucia peeked over to really check what she heard.

“You have one too?!”

“Also from the bros….”

“…. I love the bro army.”

A few seconds passed of the loading screen and the Youtube page finally loaded up.

“Yo! Type your password here!” Lucia shouted as Felix still didn’t come back from getting his hat.

“Hey! We’re already together for three months! You should probably know by now!” she heard Felix’s voice from the kitchen.

She hummed to herself as she typed in what she suspected was his password.

‘PDPxRT’

OMG, it totally worked.

Felix’s POV (Alright, this is the first 3rd person point-of-view centering on Felix of this story. Maybe I might do a little more of these POVs as we go on. But its still mostly going to be Lucia in the 3rd person point-of-view as always when this is over.)

Felix grabbed the hat inside one of the cabinets in the kitchen. By the silence in the other room, it seems like Lucia was busy with his account now. He remembered it well. Also at a Friday when his bros gave him a Finn hat, a bottle of body lotion and a bag packed with chocolate and candy. Now that Lucia’s here and they teamed up, the bros were a million times more affectionate. Not only did they give him one last time, they also gave one to Lucia. They’re really doing this on purpose.

“Pewds!! Get your butt over here and start this vid with me!!” Lucia’s voice shouted from the living room.

“C-Coming!” Felix replied as he patted the hat twice just in case anything might be in there.

As he was going out of the kitchen, he stepped on the packaging the hat came from. He immediately crumpled the covering of the gift before Lucia could come back and get him herself. Its not about clealiness, but secrecy. He unmistakably puts the wrapper sraight to the trash bin. And why is he so jumpy about that?

That packaging read, “From: Jack and Finn H.”

After a month, Felix avoids bringing back the memory of Jack and Lucia whatsoever. Yes, he’s a Scorpio, right? Did I mention that Scorpios are also protective? (I know, coz I am one -_-)

“What the frick is taking you so long, bro?” Lucia’s voice unexpectedly rang as she was leaning on the kitchen door, waiting for an explanation.

“ Just cleaning! Bro! You’re too happy!” Felix says as he walks with her out of the room and into the ‘office’ section. Before Felix could even put the hat on his head, a knock was heard on the door.

“I’ll get it.” Lucia says as she stands up.

Back to Lucia’s POV.

Without a word, she opened the door and found the man she hadn’t seen for a month. Smiling sheepishly, Jack waves a friendly ‘hi’ to her to start off. Psh, as if nothing had ever happened between them.

“So… Are you gonna let me in?” Jack said as he looks inside the room.

Lucia just wanted to slam the door on his face but she knew she wouldn’t be THAT rude. She sighs and lets him in. Jack has only been to Pewdiepie’s place only once and it was only for, like, 15 minutes. Even less.

“What ARE you doing here?” Lucia whispers.

“Hey, you haven’t been talking to me for the past month! It was killing me!”

“Get out of here now!”

“What? Why? You told him?!”

“I had to.”

“But—“

“Look, I love him, alright? And all that accidental kiss thing… was just a test. A try. OK? Now, drop the subject, here he comes.”

“Jack?” Felix said as he takes Lucia and pulls her a little bit farther away from Jack.

“Oh! Uh, Felix—“ Jack tried to start, calling him by his first name.

“Pewdie.”

Awkward. Yet intense at the same time. Lucia could swear she could feel rage coming from Felix just by the way he holds her. He was gripping her shoulders so tightly, she thought that he could break her arms without even looking at her. To her surprise, Jack made a serious face, which soon turned into a furious one. The fight could start any minute now. Until, Lucia butted in, that is.

“Um, I got a Fionna hat today…” that was so random. So random that that came in at the worst of times.

“I know. I sent it to you.” Jack said as he glares at Felix for having looked at him that way.

“Alright, get out of my sight, yadda, yadda and all that…” Felix suddenly blurted out. This was that side of Felix that Lucia had never seen before. Then again, he’s a Scorpio. And he’s probably hardcore.

“And what if I don’t?” Jack replied, trying to intimidate him.

“Hey, this is my domain, bro. And I ask you to leave.”

“After the gift I just gave to her? I believe not.”

There was something different about Jack. Lucia would have never thought of Jack as this… Confident, especially when he is the one at fault in the first place. And with that, the fight begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.5K 16
Jack is having a horrible life at the moment. His girlfriend cheated on him, he's getting a bunch of hate on YouTube and in real life, and no one has...
14K 310 56
mark has not been able to love anyone after what his ex did and broke his heart hes also been quite lonely because of it, at least he has his dog to...
254K 6K 45
You're a youtuber that's making your way up to be famous. You were inspired to make gaming videos because of your all time favorite youtuber Jacksept...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...