Time To Hunt

By Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... More

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself
Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!

368 12 0
By Don_Hoodini

____________________________________________________________________

The roar of the crowds is deafening, this turnabout of the events wasn't really super flashy, but it was a scorching awesome nonetheless.

(Y/N) smiled and waved to the crowds as he walked up to Shiozaki, he lended her a hand, he helped her up to her feet.

"Sorry about scaring you like that!" He grinned, "That was a great match, you're pretty strong to be honest but there's still room to grow."

Shiozaki was surprised at first, then she sweetly smiled back at him.

"Thank you!" She smiled as he walks away waving.

____________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) returned to his class and was received cheers from some of his classmates.

"That was... AWESOME!!!" Kaminari jumped towards him. "That girl was a cutie, what did you talk with her?" He was curious.

"Yeah!" Mineta jumps in. "What did she say? She gave you her number or something? Tell us, (L/N)!" The grape demands as (Y/N) just chuckled in his antics.

He was about to reply when he noticed out if the corner of his eye, Jiro was peeping. She quickly turned away when she spotted his gaze. (Y/N) rubbed his nape and pushes the grape back.

"Heh, it's nothing like that, really! I just praised her and her use of quirk, that's all!" He said truthfully but the two didn't buy it.

"Yeah, yeah. We're keeping our eyes on you." Mineta glared a bit and stopped when (Y/N) glared back.

"More than you might think... Wait." (Y/N) glanced around. "Where's Iida?"

"He's fighting next, so he's on the prep room." Zuzu shouts out to him. He nodded and walked back to his seat ignoring the two who was making a fuss behind him.

He passed by Kirishima whom he gave a high five.

"Hum, I see. So (N/N) managed to break and burn through Shiozaki's vines with heat and pure force alone. I wonder if that was the only way...." Zuzu mutters to himself.

"Uhh... How long was he doing this?" (Y/N) asked Uraraka.

"He's been doing that since your match ended." She replied, making (Y/N) shake his head in amusement.

"Zu~ You're muttering again." (Y/N) teased as Midoriya blushed embarrassedly.

"Uh!?!" Midoriya looks up, "Oh, hi! (N/N)."

"Good to see that you're still trying to understand my quirk. So did you take notes?"

"Uh yeah! Here's yours and there's the others. It's not everyday that I get to see incredible quirks from the people outside our class." Zu replied embarrassed.

"May I see it, my good sir?" (Y/N) said with a mock bow and thrust his hand out.

"Yes you shall." Izuku replied, placing his notebook on (Y/N)'s hand.

(Y/N) chuckled as he began eyeballed the notebook. He remembered that it was this notebook he gave to Midoriya, when they were kids.

"Heh... You really did note everything from the USJ incident and now. Creepily accurate, even. Oh and Shiozaki's too?"

"Yep. When you burned her vines, did you know that it would've worked?" Izuku questioned as (Y/N) pondered.

"To be honest zu? No, her vines also contained water like a regular vine, so it's harder to burn. I just tried and got lucky I guess. It would've been embarrassing if it didn't, so I'm glad it worked out." (Y/N) said.

"Time for the fourth match!" Present Mic announced. "Get ready to watch two new players duke it out! He's the kid with engines in his legs! The Hero course Tenya Iida! Versus, a fully equipped gadget dynamo, the support course's Mei Hatsume!"

"Hey! It's her! The weird girl! (Y/N) pointed out.

"So it's the hero course vs support course." Jiro pointed out.

"I have no idea what this fight will look like." Asui added.

"Hey! What's up with Iida?" Sato questioned, pointing at Iida. "Where'd he get all that gear from?"

At first, the match didn't begin because of some trouble regarding support equipment on Iida's part, but that got quickly sorted out. I would like to say that the fight began but it didn't. It wasn't a fight at all! Hatsume used the opportunity to show off her gear in somewhat genius/twisted way to promote her creations, (Y/N) approved but poor Iida. After ten minutes of this "commercial break" of sorts, she just stepped out of bounds, ending the match.

"(L/N)... (L/N), wake up!" Jiro buzzed the sleeping evolve, with one of her earphones.

"Eh? Wha-?" He jumps up confused.

"The match is over, Iida advances." Jiro rolled her eyes at the ever adapting boy.

"Oh, really? Good. Who's next?" He asked her while stretching. She pointed at the next fighters.

"Oh. You didn't have to do that y'know... You'll always have my attention." He said, with a sly smirk.

"I-idiot." She blushed looking away.

"Let's hope that guy's belt suits some kind of purpose. It's Yuga Aoyama, from the hero course! Versus, is there kind of purpose for those things on her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido!"

"Come on, Mina! You can do it! *Ribbit*" Asui cheered.

"Don't show mercy, Aoyama!" Mineta yelled. "Fight like you're in one of those video games where everyone's clothes are beaten off!"

"You pervert!" Jiro voiced her disapproval.

"Didn't I tell you to keep those things to yourself?" (Y/N) threatened him with a hand coated in electricity. The grape boi deflates and backs away.

"A match between Aoyama and Ashido. Let's see.... Considering what their powers are, Aoyama will probably keep his distance and try to attack with his laser from far away. So it will all depend on wether or not Ashido can dodge his attacks and manage to use her power against him in close quarters." Midoriya analyzed.

"Pfff... You're overthinking, Zu." (Y/N) jumped in, "Let's see from a more basic perspective, shall we? Ashido got great mobility and overall flexibility, while Aoyama mainly uses his quirk standing still. She'll probably close the distance and win, no sweat."

"You guys are such nerds...." Ojiro observed, making the two chuckle.

"Now! Let's get started! Let the fifth match, begin!"

The match starts, Aoyama tries to keep his distance, blasting his laser from afar. Ashido avoids his attacks like a pro, skating around with finesse, always closing the distance between them. Once she's close enough, she throws her acid at Aoyama, disabling his belt and catching the poor idiot with his pants down, and finishing the match with a beautiful upper cut to the chin.

"Aoyama has fainted! The winner of this match is Ashido!"

"Told you so." Said (Y/N).

"Dang! Aoyama went down hard! That's a beautiful victory if I ever saw one, sport fans!"

"Wow, Mina is amazing! *Ribbit*" Asui praised her friend.

"I've got to see panties, but why were they his?" Mineta cried, earning glares from the girls and look of disapproval from the boys.

"Fir crying out loud!" Jiro voiced her irritation and discomfort.

"Alright that's it! C'mere midget!" (Y/N) coated himself with electricity and faked lunged at him, who screamed in panic and ran away. "Heh... Got'em."

"The match unfolded like you thought, (N/N)." Midoriya commented. "I totally underestimated Ashido."

"See? Sometimes you've got to think the basic."

"Now, let's not let this hot streak cool! Time to move on to the sixth match! Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his shadow! From the hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus, the great creator! She was admitted because of her recommendations, and I think we can all see why! Also from class 1-A, Momo Yaoyoruzu!"

"How do you guys think this one will go? Any clues?" Ojiro questioned.

"Timing is gonna be the key thing here." Midoriya commented.

"Hmm..." (Y/N) was thinking as he inspected the two.

"Something on your mind bro?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, as much as I'd like to believe in every one of our classmates, Momo has a big disadvantage here." (Y/N) added.

"How so?" Jiro asked now curious.

(Y/N) remembered Tokoyami and dark shadow during the USJ raid.

"Tokoyami and dark shadow are stronger than you guys think, she'll have to be very creative and careful if she wants to last and win the match." (Y/N) concluded, as everyone looked back to the ring.

"Sixth match! Begin!"

Without hesitation, Tokoyami sent dark shadow, Momo quickly made a shield and manage to defend herself, but dark shadow continued to relentlessly attack, suddenly Tokoyami called dark shadow back, ceasing his attack. Yaoyorozu was about to make something until she noticed she's out of bounds.

"Yaoyorozu! You're out! This match goes to Tokoyami!" Present Mic announced, "Yikes! Another fast, overwhelming victory! Is it possible that Tokoyami's dark shadow is the greatest quirk ever?  Maybe!"

"Tokoyami is way to powerful! I can't believe he forced her out of the bounds by focusing his attack on her shield! He obviously have a strategy and it worked!" Midoriya was amazed.

"Bad matchup I guess... We all have those." (Y/N) added.

"Okay! Let's see who we've got for you next! The two passionate dudes with completely rebundant quirks! One of them is a manly passionate manly fighter made of steel! The hero course's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Versus, a passionate manly fighter made of rock! Hero course's Ejiro Kirishima!"

"Let's go Kiribro! You can do this!" (Y/N) cheered before he grinned, "this is gonna take a while..." He added as he knew what quirks the two possessed.

"Yeah, I'll be right back..." Izuku got up from his seat.

"Alright bro, I'll take notes while you go see Uraraka. Am I right?" (Y/N) questioned Izuku who blushed and nodded.

"I understand considering who she's fighting next. Just cheer her up for me, alright?" He grinned, making Zuzu blush even more.

"Right! I'll do it!" Zuzu waved and walks away.

"Care to see how this ends? Yeah? Alright begin!"

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu have literally the same quirk, except Kirishima's rock and he's steel. So the match doesn't really go beyond the two of them trading punches for five minutes until the two managed to exhaust each other out.

"They're both down! It's a draw! When the contestants recover from this battle the winner will be decided with a simple contest, perhaps an arm wrestling!"

"That was great! Those two have spirit!" (Y/N) commented. Ojiro nodded in agreement.

"While we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll move on to the next battle!" Uraraka and Bakugou began making their way to the ring, at the same time. Midoriya and Iida returned to their seats to watch the match.

"This might be the most disturbing matchup." Asui said.

"I know... I don't want to watch it." Jiro agreed, making (Y/N) shrugged at their comments.

(Y/N) looked at both fighters with a worried look, he know Bakugo isn't the gentle type, he won't go easy on Uraraka. Her on the other hand isn't fragile either and can propose a huge threat to Bakugo if given the chance.

"The eight and final battle in the first round of matches! He's kind of a hotshot in middle school. And just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from class 1-A, Ochako Uraraka! Let the eight match BEGIN!"

____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 66
[READ THIS FIC IF YOU WANT TO CUT OFF TEN YEARS OF YOUR LIFESPAN AND BE ISEKAI'D ALREADY.] || (Name) Nakai was always misjudged by others in a good w...
6.2K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
43.2K 1.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...