Who Is She?

By MysteriousAuthor356

Lillian Black was just a child when she lost her innocence. She was just a child when she realized the world... More

Disclaimer
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (Riley)
Bonus Chapter (Lillian)

Chapter 41

3.7K 119 14
By MysteriousAuthor356

"I'm sorry. I didn't want our date to go like this." Issac apologized, holding her tighter to him.

Lillian hummed in response.

"It wasn't that bad." She muttered under her breath, low enough for him to hear.

Issac hid his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her natural scent.

Lillian patted his back as her eyes wandered across the street through the window.

After a few minutes Issac squeezed her tightly one last time before letting her go and wiping his face.

'It's getting late I'll drop you off at your work." His voice was hoarse from crying.

It wasn't. She still had half an hour more before having to work again.

But she suppose Issac needs some time for himself.

It was weird to Lillian. She couldn't imagine having such a strong reaction to.... well anything, honestly.

Lillian nodded and got up from the seat, followed by Issac.

They walked towards the company in perfect silence. It was a comfortable one.

Issac had a lot on his mind. He opened his mouth occasionally to say something but then closed it as no words came out.

He was still trying to process the information, she supposed.

"What do you think was your most sweetest childhood moment?" He asked as he slowed down to match her pace, so they were walking side by side.

Lillian noticed how he worded the question. It was different.

She recalled how Riley worded the question.

~~~~

"What was the most touching moment you've experienced in your childhood." Riley asked as she held two working outfit side by side. Comparing them both to see which one would suit Lillian the most.

Lillian leaned towards the mirror as she tried to apply the eyeliner Riley told her too.

Best first impression, she said.
They will surely give you the job if you made yourself more presentable, she said.

"I don't know." Lillian replied as she held eyeliner close to her eyelids.

"Hmm? No moments that you like reliving from time to time?" Riley asked perplexed as she looked at her sister over her shoulder with concern evident in her face.

They must've been really bad to her for her to have no nice memories. She wanted to punch them in their face when she met them.

Lillian was confused. Relive from time to time? Like.... go through the experience once again?

She can't seem to recall having ever done that. How do anyone do that?

She tried to see if she could 'relive' a moment but was left puzzled when she couldn't do it.

She could see it happening as if she was watching a movie she had no control over. But she couldn't feel anything.

Is this called 'reliving' a moment?

"Why would you do that?" Lillian voiced out her question.

Riley shrugged.

"If you were hurt, you just relive the moment over and over again?" It sounded foreign and downright ridiculous.

Riley winced at her words, it was a tone she was gotten accustomed too but the words.... they say enough about her childhood.

"Some people do. You've never did that?"

"No." Lillian shook her head then used her words after she realized that Riley can't see her.

"You don't have any good memories... from your childhood?" Riley asked as she bit her lower lip. She felt guilty. She had the best parents in the world while her sister got the exact opposite. It wasn't fair.

"Maybe I did." Lillian said as she got a perfect line on her right eye.

"So, tell me about it." She dragged the first word, settling on the work dress on her left before stuffing the other one back in the closet.

She wanted to know. She was desperate to know. Was Vincent ever a good parent?

Lillian though for a minute. A good memory... what was a good memory?

"Something sweet that someone did for you..." Riley elaborated, answering her unasked rhetorical question.

Something sweet!

"Well, it was my first period. I didn't know that I bled and there was this guy- Markus- he ran me a bath, bought me pads, and chocolates, and told me what I had to do. That was really sweet of him." That could be considered a sweet moment.

"Totally. Can't see a preteen guy doing that." Riley whistled with a wide grin. She could totally picture a cute guy taking care of her sister.

"No, he worked for us." Lillian clarified.

"Ohh." That stopped her imagination from running wild instantly.

"You guys must be really close."

"You can say that."

"How did he know you were bleeding?" She asked as she cringed internally at the thought of a red bed.

"His dick was in my vagina." Lillian said nonchalantly.

"LILLIAN!" Riley shrieked out in horror making Lillian laugh out loud.

Riley rolled her eyes as she looked at her with a tinge of pity. No kid should have that as a sweet moment. And, well, now she knew the name of the guy that raped her.

She wanted to meet him more than ever now.

She thought to herself as she thought of various torture techniques.

~~~~~

"I have no words." Issac said shaking his head.

Lillian smiled widely, finding his reaction hilarious.

"You don't have to watch your words, you know. It's just mild." Lillian said after a few seconds of silence.

She liked the silence. It was comfortable. And there was a warm fuzzy feeling inside her which was relaxing.

"So you won't ghost me again?" He asked as he stopped walking, uncertainty and hurt flashed across his face.

"I..." Lillian dragged out, standing 2 feet away from him.

She didn't know it still affected him. She thought he was over it. She felt bad.

"No, never mind. It doesn't really matter." He said as he started walking.

"I'm sorry." She said looking at her feet.

"No. It's ok." He said shaking his head.

"I hate Vincent. He is a terrible father. He shouldn't even have had children." He blurted out after a few seconds as he fisted his hair in frustration. This day gave him a clear reflection of what a failure of a father Vincent was. Or still is.

"He didn't know." Lillian said, stuffing her hands inside the pocket of her jeans.

"Not an excuse and don't defend him. Child neglect is a felony. And you were harmed on top of it, if it went to the court he'd be behind the bars.

If the same happened to his wife, I'm sure he'd have hunted her father down." He said sharply, his chest heaving up and down heavily as he tried to catch his breath and try to contain his anger.

The rest of the walk towards the company was silent after his outburst.

This silence was not that comfortable, Lillian felt like she had to say something but didn't know what.

"Well I guess I will be leaving." Issac said as he reached his car.

"Alright. Bye." Lillian said and waved but before she could leave Issac caught her wrist.

"I just want to say this before you go. It doesn't matter to me whether you have a personality disorder or not, whether you can have children or not, I love you. For you. Nothing will change that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 371 10
"You are ours baby" said they in unison "w-wh-what" she whispered to herself shocked. A girl, beautiful and innocent, 16 years old, don't know what...
321K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
570 15 40
This is MATURE content. Read the story with this knowledge; otherwise, cease to read here. Thank you. Perceive the existence of someone declared noth...
551K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...