Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 43

13 0 0
By axzery_moon

In just a blink of an eye, we are now graduating from college. Its a roller of emotions I am feeling right now, happiness, excitement, sadness. I am feeling it all at once. Is that even possible?

I learned so many things that I would definitely bring to my future career, not just academically but also the life lessons along the way.

"Jace Angelo Montezalde graduated as summa cum laude in business management."the dean anounced and Jace stood up to get his award. The dean had a big smile on his lips and after he shook his hand with Jace, he embraced him. I felt my heart being wrap in warmth and peace. Jace's eyes we're wide, and returned the embrace.

Oh Jace.

I was clapping, proud of my boyfriend and his achievement. After they stop hugging, Jace glanced at me and smiled. He then winked at me as another name was announced.

"Jewelry Grace Smith graduated as summa cum laude in business management."My eyes widen by what the dean said. Ramdam ko na tinutulak na ako nang mga kaibigan upang kunin ito. I immediately went to the stage to get my award.

"Congratulations, Ms. Smith."

"Thank you, sir."

"I told you so."Jace whispered at my ear and I giggled. I looked at my family and friends who were clapping at us. Kuya James was holding Jamie in his arms who was waving at me. Kuya Jackson stood there, proudly. Kuya Jaydee was holding a camera and taking pictures as well as kuya Jayden taking a picture of me using his phone. While Kuya Jaydan smirked and continued to clap his hands at me. Mom was also there and she had a big smile on her lips.

"Wooh!Graduate na tayo!"Sapphire beamed and put her arms around my shoulder.

"Congrats, boss!"Carter said and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Thank you."

"Picture tayo. Memento!"excited na sabi ni Sapphire at naglabas ng phone niya.

"Sure!"I said and we immediately took pictures in different poses.

"Congrats Jewel!"Amber smirked and nudged me.

"Proud of you bestie!"Natasha said and hugged me. Lumapit din sila Rigel sa akin at yinakap ako habang nagsasabi ng congratulations.

"Hindi lang naman ako ang summa cum laude, pati din naman si Jace."I said while laughing.

"Grabi! Nahula niya na kayo dalawa ang maging magna cum laude."Sapphire said. Her eyes are still gazing in disbelief. Nakita namin si Jace na palapit na sa amin na galing sa pag-uusap ng dean. His hands were inside his pockets, while approaching us.

"Bro, wala akong pera ngayon!"Kiazer said and Jace rolled his eyes. Jace smiled at me.

"Congratulations!"He hugged me and kissed my forehead a couple of times.

"Ikaw din!"I said and hugged him back.

"Ang sweet ba ng dalawa!"Natasha teased.

"Picture nga kayo."Sapphire said and Jace put his arms around my shoulder while Sapphire took a picture of the both of us.

"Let's go to the cafe, diba doon tayo mag-celebrate?"Natasha asked.

"Yup."Jace answered while his hands were still on my shoulder. He lean to me and then whispered."I think we should tell them."

"Kahit hindi naman natin sasabihin au mukhang alam na nila."I teased and he smiled. He kisses me on my cheeks murmuring Congratulations and how he is proud of me. I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks heating.

Naisipan na din namin pumunta sa cafe since nandon na ang lahat naghihintay sa amin. I decided to go with Jace and thankfully pumayag sila kuya.

The cafe was closed for now, because we were celebrating our graduation. It was all tita Janice's idea.

"Proud of you sis!"kuya Jaydan said and took my cap off before ruffling my hair. I glared at him because my hair is now a mess. Tumawa lang si kuya at sinuot ang cap ko sa ulo niya. Umiling lamang si kuya Jayden at lumapit sa akin.

"Congrats Jewel!"Kuya Joaquin said and then hugged me.

"Summa cum laude. Nice!"Kuya Jaydee said and patted me on the back.

I saw Jamie running to me and then jumped into my arms."Congrats tita!"

"Thank you, Jamie!"I said to him and kissed him on the forehead. Kuya Jackson then approach me while holding a lasagna in his hands.

"Lasagna, your favourite! Congrats, sis!"he beamed. He couldn't hugged me because I was holding a child and his hands were also pretty occupied.

Pagkatapos kay kuya Jackson ay lumapit sa akin si kuya James na may hawak na boquet of tulips."Here."he said and handed it to me and I put Jamie down to accept the bouquet.

"Tulips!"I said, giddily. Nilapitan ko siya at niyakap, ramdam ko na natigilan siya sa ginawa ko."Thank you kuya!"He then hugged me back. We may show less affection to each other but no one can deny how we love each other. Even if he makes me piss all the time, I still love him.

Pagkatapos kay kuya James ay lumapit naman si mom sa akin na halatang umiiyak na.

"M-mom."

"Oh, my baby!"she embraced me with so much warmth. She smelt like vanilla. "I'm so proud of you."I began to get teary-eyed by what she said.

"Thank you, mom."

And all that was left was my dad, but sadly he isn't here. Napaisip ko kung ano kaya ang reaksiyon ng papa ko kapag nalaman niya ang pagiging summa cum laude ko at sa iba't ibang achievements ko. Or he already knows what I'm doing for the past couple of years. Atleast, diyan alam ko na may pake pa siya sa akin. I will just think that he's doing all that.

"Congrats, Jewel." Jake said.

"Thank you, Jake."I smiled at him.

Many guest were here, even Carter's family are here and the dean and Jessie. Cassidy and Jessie approach me earlier and greeted me, mukhang magkaibigan na ang dalawa.

I was at the corner eating some chocolate cakes when I saw Jace talking with Kaizer. Kaizer then hand some money and Jace smirked. Kaizer then patted his back before leaving. The money Jace got from Kaizer, he put it inside his pockets. Jace then looked around and when he saw me, he smiled before approaching me.

"Looks like you've been busy getting all the money."

"I like to have yours, now."he smirked

"Could it be possible tomorrow?I don't have money today."

"I think a kiss would be a better payment."he leaned in to kissed me which I responded immediately. To my surprise, it was only a peck like a small taste on my lips. My lips parted when he let go from the kiss. I gazed at him as he touched his lips with a little smudge of chocolate on them. He use his index finger to wipe it and then taste in on his mouth, while staring at me."Chocolate."he smirked."Chocolate are more tasty in your mouth." I felt my cheeks burn red and my heart beating rapidly.

My stomach made a churn that felt like agreeing on what Jace said.

Sh*t.

"We are in public, Jace."I hissed, but the smirk didn't waver.

"Ehem." We looked infront and my eyes widened when I saw Kuya James. My cheeks were still red and I know that kuya witnessed the kiss that we just shared. Oh, kill me now!

His right eyebrow arched, whike crossing his arms."No kissing. You're still courting her, remember?" Kuya James glared at my boyfriend which he didn't know. I bite my lips.

Jace smirked and put his arms around my shoulder."Actually, she already said yes."Kuya James then glared at me, while I shrugged my shoulders.

"I am now thoroughly convince na ginayuma mo ang kapatid ko."

Jace suddenly shouted."Attention, everyone!" My eyes widened and I was about to stop him, but all gaze turn towards us. I didn't expect to be revealed like this.

"Jace!"

"Jewelry Grace Smith has already said yes and now she's offficially my girlfriend and marked as mine."Jace said and then suddenly lean to kissed me infront of everyone!

Jace pull me closer to him and I was just flabbergasted that I couldn't respond. He kissed me slowly, tasting my lips and savoring the chocolate inside my mouth. My eyes slowly shut and I let myself drown from his hypnotizing lips.

It felt good and a f*cking scandal! Kissing him, while everybody watched! I don't know what to think of me.

We heard gasps and shouts from everyone, including my kuyas telling Jace to back off from me. When we stop our kiss,, our foreheads touched and slowly turn our attention to the crowd.

Their eyes were wide as they gazed at us. Mom and tita Janice covered their mouths, while our friends continue to shout and whistle for us. My brothers seem uncomfortable seeing us kissing and I had to stop myself from facing kuya James's glare of wrath.

Luckily, our friends immediately went towards us. "Oh my gosh!"I heard Sapphire squealed.

"Congrats!"Natasha hugged me.

"You won a lottery, dude!"Rigel said while patting Jace at the back. Muntik na nga mahulog ang glasses ni Jace sa ginawa niya. Jace glared at him and immediately Rigel backed away, his hands raised, but a smile still on his lips.

"Kaya pala inspired sa trabaho."Kaizer teased, while August was laughing at the corner.

"Why didn't you tell us?"Amber asked me.

"We were looking for the perfect time to tell you all."

"Well, you literally got us all surprised."Sapphire said and we did a group hug, while they were squealing from what happen.

After hugging them, Jake then approach me and immediately hugged me."Soon, you're gonna be my sister in law!"he shouted.

Jake let go from the hug, when we heard coughing and the room suddenly turned cold. We looked at our side and saw Jace glaring at his brother.

"She's mine, a**hole."Jace said and pulled me to him.

"Relax, bro."Jake said while raising his arms in a form of surrender, before walking away from us. He turned and then smirked at us.

Tinignan ko si Jace na hanggang ngayon ang sama pa din ng tingin niya sa kanyang kapatid. I nudged him and he glanced at me.

"Seloso mo. Kapatid mo lang iyon."I teased him.

"Tss. I don't trust him."He said coldly and put his arms around my shoulders. He sighed and then smiled at me."Are you happy?"

"Definitely."I grinned."Are you happy?"

"Absolutely. I have never been this happy my whole entire life and its all because of you, Smith."he said and kissed me on the forehead.

Its been months, since we have graduated and told everyone that I and Jace are now official. However, there were challenges in our relationship. Palagi kaming busy sa mga ginagawa namin, busy ako sa pagstu-study dahil malapit na kami mag-take ng board exam, habang si Jace din ay busy sa palagi niyang ginagawa at sa board exam.

Sometimes, we don't see each other for a week, but Jace will make up for it by the next week. He would do everything to clear a schedule just for the both of us. I don't mind that he's busy, ang sa akin lang ay may times na pumangako siya na may gala kami, pero pagdating sa araw na iyon ay sasabihin niya na may board meeting na naman ay kailangan nandon siya. Nakakainis eh, pero kailangan ko siyang intindihin.

He's already stressed, and I don't want to include myself to things that he keeps on thinking. I don't want to pressure him more, it would just make our relationship toxic.

"Ganda, ah!"puri ni Sapphire. I smiled at her.

"May date kayo ni Jace?"tanong ni Amber.

"Yup. This is the only time that the both of us are not busy."I gazed at myself in the mirror if I look good. I already wore make up and wore this white dress that I recently bought in Chanel. It was a white bustier dress that ends below my knees. I also curled my hair and put on my hairclip that Jace gave me.

"Sana all."Natasha smirked at me.

"Well, good luck!"Sapphire said and I smiled at them. Binuksan ko na ang pinto at nandon na si Jace naghihintay sa akin.

He was smiling at me as I approach him.

"Beauté." My brows furrowed because he's speaking french again. But somehow I know what it means.

"It means beauty, right?"

"You're a fast learner." He smirked and take my hand, before kissing it.

Always a gentleman.

He then proceeded to open the door for me and I got inside, before he closed it and got into his.

"You should really teach me French, so I could better understand you."

"If we have time, I will teach you."he smiled. Biglang tumunog ang phone ni Jace at tinignan niya ito. His lips pursed before putting it back to where he got it.

"May meeting ka na naman?"

"No."he smiled."I already told Uncle to give me time to be with you, and I am estatic that he's giving me a time to rest. Looks like he already realize how stressed and pressured I am."

"As he should."I said."So, where are we going?"

"A French Restaurant."

"Hmm. Nice."

Jace then started the engine of his car and drove off. When we arrive at the restaurant, we both entered the restaurant while holding hands. A waiter then approach us and guide us in our seats, looks like Jace already made a reservation, before-hand.

The waiter then asked for our orders and Jace told his and I told mine. After that, we talk many things that needs catching up since we haven't seen us each other for a week.

"You haven't seen Damon, haven't you?"

"No, Graduation was the last time I saw him. I am even glad that he didn't try to approach me. "I answered. He pursed his lips and repeatedly tapped his fingers on the table."Bakit?May problema ba?"

"No, he's awfully quiet. I haven't seen him, also."

"Maybe, he gave up."I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, he wouldn't."

"So, you want him to kidnap me?"I joked. His eyes widen and immediately shook his head.

"No, not like that." He sighed."It's like he's planning something." He pursed his lips and my grows arched. "So, stay close to our friends, okay?And call me, if something is wrong."he said and held my hand, rubbing his thumb on my knuckles. "You must be accompanied wherever you're going."I rolled my eyes.

"Even when I'm peeing?"

"No."he chuckled.

"Well, good. Because right now, I want to pee."I smirked and he chuckled, before letting go of my hand.

"Go."

I immediately went to the rest room and got inside on one of the cubicles. Its quiet, though. Looks like I am the only one in the rest room. After I was done peeing, I wash my hands.

I heard the door opened, but I didn't mind it, since only woman can go in here. Its not like someone is gonna kidnap me here.

After I was done washing my hands, I was about to leave the restroom when suddenly I saw a man infront of me. My eyes widened when I realized it was Damon!

How did he-

"Hey, Jewel."He was smirking at me, not like the usual teasing smirk, but the scariest smirk I have ever seen that it made me goosebumps.

"D-damon."I cursed myself, because I stuttered his name.

"You two were having the greatest time of your lives."He approached mr and I backed away."What are you not speaking to me, Jewel?" He begged. He's insane. He already knows why I'm avoiding him, but he's still persistent on having me.

How could he after what he did?

"You know why."I said, coldly. I was looking around, finding a way to escape him but its no use he is literally blocking the only escape I have.

Hr cackled, stripping away every bit of mask he has been hiding from me. This was his true self and I am seeing it for the very first time. In all its chaotic and evil, I try to find a hint of the Damon I knew. It clench my heart to see him like this. And realize that he's gone and he never truly exist.

This was the true Damon.

"It was very enjoyable playing you. Hindi ka naman dapat kasali, Jewel. But the way Jace looks at you and how he protects you. I already know that you were his weakness."he smirked. It didn't look humorous like Jace always wore. It was more like screaming psychotic, insane, and evil. "The last question in my mind is: how far would Jace go for you?"

"Excuse me?"

"How far would Jace go to save you, even death?"My eyes widened.

"HELP-"I shouted and immediately ran to the door, but Damon was quick enough and hugged me from behind. I started to lash out, trying to get away from his grip.

He was still holding me and I tried to kick him on the balls and when I did, he let go of me and cursed. Tatakbo na sana ako papunta sa pinto ng bigla ako hinawakan ni Damon at tinulak. My head immediately went to the sink, and my vision was starting to get blurry.

I touch the back of my head and I winced from the pain. My eyes widen when I saw blood from my hands. D*mn it!

Damon then approach me and I immediately tried to back away. Well tried, since there's no more room to back away, because I was already at the wall.

He kneeled beside me and I started crying."Shhh.."he said and was about to hold my head, but I turned my head.

"D-don't touch me."I warned him, but my traitorous voice went from warning him to begging him!

He smirked and held my cheeks and made me looked at him. He took something from his pockets and it was a handkerchief. "Naughty, m'lady. Go to sleep now." I glared at him. I was not his m'lady. I wanted to say that but he put the handkerchief on my mouth, and I tried my best to break free. But it was no use. I was beginning to get drowsy and I just found myself being hoisted in the air. My surroundings were getting blurry and Jace's face appeared on my vision.

I tried to stay awake but I couldn't.

I need you.

"...Jace." I closed my eyes, embracing the darkness I have tried to run away from.

'F*ck this chloroform!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 102 15
Yzabelle Jen Clinford IV, she's the daughter of president. Yes, her father is a president of the country. She isn't a simple girl or she wasn't a fin...
3M 188K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
1.2M 44.7K 92
[π™Άπš‡π™Ά] [π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™΅πš‡πš‚πšƒπš„π™³π™΄π™½πšƒ] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...
4.5K 93 16
Elize Katya Evangelista grew up with fears in men. Malayo ang loob niya sa mga lalaki liban sa kaniyang kuya at ama. Natatakot siya sa kayang gawin n...