My Cold Bodyguard

By authorbtmy_27

Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so, If there is a mistake pls tell me anyway, this story is... More

Cold Bodyguard
Sunday!
Going to korea!
Team Dark
Going to korea Part 2
Meeting BTS
Meeting BTS part 2
Dinner!
Suspicious
First Day Of Work
Love is in air
Fighting
Confusion
New Friends!
Attack!
Pass or Fail?
Good news :)and Bad news (sad)
Knowing Some Bitter Past
Am I Inlove?
PROPOSE
Plan 2
Singing
Do or Die! Part 1
Do or Die Part 2!

Did Y/n died?

188 4 2
By authorbtmy_27

Magic- Miracles I am back! and without any further due let's go and start the story.

Miracles- -_-

Magic- As usual that blank face. (sigh)

Miracles- (Flying chappal and slipper send)

Magic- I. am. dead. Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

(Okay back to the story)

(FlASHBACK)

(Taehyung was completely devastated.....)

(TAEHYUNG POV)

When I heard the news that Y/n had died, I just couldn't believe it and now I don't know what to do, how can I even live without her, I can't, please god do something!.

(As Taehyung said that god please do something, there was a knock on the door)

Wait! don't move I will see it. said Ari.

Be carful! said bora in low voice of course.

(As Ari opened the door they all got shock! to see the person in front of them)

Everyone- Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!.

(Yes there comes Y/n)

(NO-BODY POV)

When everyone saw Y/n! they all got shock, cause as you all know that the manager had just informed them that Y/n was found dead. Ari let Y/n inside and Taehyung was just looking at her. When Taehyung finally realised that It was Y/n! His Y/n! he couldn't control himself and....

(TAEHYUNG CLIMBED OFF BED AND DIRECTLY JUMPED ON Y/N)

(THANKS TO Y/N! THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO CATCH THIS BIG BABY BEFORE HE COULD FALL!)

Y-Y/n you are alive? you didn't l-leave me right? They all said that y-you d-died! I knew you didn't!, said Taehyung. (Sob)

Aiyoo! MY BABY BEAR, How could I leave you huh! MY BABY!, said Y/n. (lovingly)

(EVEYONE GOT SHOCK AFTER SEEING Y/N TALKING SO SWEETLY WITH TAEHYUNG)

(Taehyung was just crying in Y/n's arm he just didn't wanted to leave her, like someone would take her away from him)

B-but If you are alive then why did Manager said that you d-dead? asked Taehyung.

Yes! and what about the factory explosion? asked Do-Yun.

Well about that....

(FLASHBACK)

(Y/N POV)

Well, I knew that something like this was going to happen, So, I already had made some arrangements like I knew that Seok will shoot me. So, I had already wore a bullet proof jacket. So, when he shot me, he thought that the bullet had went through me and without even seeing that If I have really got shot or not, he ran away but as I was perfectly fine. I ran behind him cause I know that he will surely know the way to get out from this factory. So, as I followed him we somehow got out of the factory and as I got out, I slipped on a body and my batch that labeled Y/n fell down, but I didn't had even a second to pick it up. So, I just ran and as I ran the factory exploded!

(BEOM SEOK POV)

As I got out of the factory the factory got exploded and I was so happy, I started shouting in happiness.

I WON Y/N! YOU LOSED! haha said Beom Seok.

YOU STUPID HOE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN KILL ME! NEVER! NO! NOT EVEN IN YOUR BEST DREAMS OR BAD DREAMS! HAHAHHAHAH. said Beom Seok (while laughing like a maniac)

Oh! I see! you are really happy after thinking that I died! said Y/n.

Yah you! h-how are y-you still a-alive! asked Seok. (in utter shock)

Well you see you are a real fool cause you thought that I died guess I am NOT A STUPID HOE ! said Y/n. (Smirk) (cold)

YOU! well what happened If you didn't get killed by explosion, I guess even god wants me to kill you by my own hands! said Seok.

Oh really then try to do it! said Y/n.

(NO-BODY POV)

As Y/n said that Seok removed his gun and pointed at Y/n, same goes to Y/n they both were sending draggers to each other with their eyes while pointing their guns to each other, suddenly Beom shot a bullet towards Y/n but Y/n was able to dodge it luckily. They both had a huge fight, both lost their almost energy, now the least they could do is to end each other that's what happened!

Y-y/n y-you.. know that right? that o-only one of u-us is going to be a-alive, said Seok (while panting heavily)

I know that a-and you are going to su-rely die! said Y/n (panting too)

Then let's see! said Seok.

Seok threw a small dart towards Y/n, which is said to be one of his most dangerous weapon, cause It is not a normal dart, This dart can even kill a person. Well luckily Y/n dodged it and then she took out her deadly gun, Which is not a normal gun either it is a special gun which only gets to people who are really strong, Intelligent and calm. She took the gun and it can fire up-to 5 bullets in one shot and that's what happened, the 5 bullets went straight into BEOM SEOK head and Bang! he died and that's it Y/n won and as Y/n said that she was already prepared for this, she had hidden her personal car near by and she went towards her car, she sat on it and she went from there and that's how she reached her house.

Got how I survied? asked Y/n. (smiling)

Yes!, said Everyone.

But Y/n I still didn't understand one thing! said Ji-Ho.

What? asked Y/n.

How did you become so lovey dovey huh? you are smiling, you talking so sweetly with Taehyung what is happening huh? asked Ji-Ho. (Teasing)

Did you hit your head somewhere Y/n? asked Me-Cha. (Teasingly smiling too)

It's nothing like that! It's just that now I know! that being in past and being cold will give nothing but pain to your loved ones, when Taehyung and you guys were leaving, It was the first time I felt scared! scared of dying cause when I saw you guys faces, Taehyung's face the only thing that came in my mind was "What If I die?, Will Taehyung will be able to handle himself" and the answer came "No" and I think If I start to show my love to him maybe he would like it a lot. (said the last line teasingly to Taehyung)

Right BABY, asked Y/n.

Yes!, said Taehyung. (In Baby voice)

So, now everything is over right? Asked Mi-Hi.

Yes! said Y/n.

Finally! now I can sleep!, said Suga .

Yah! you and your sleep.......................... (JIN STARTED RAPPING)

(NO-BODY POV)

That's how it all ended, now they all living a happy life with their S/O's.

____________________________________THE END____________________________________

(AUTHOR POV)

I hope you like this story, as I said this was my first time writing a story. So, I am sorry If I did something wrong and yeah I am really sad to tell you guys that because of some problems I need to cancel "MY COLD OBSESSED PROFESSOR" "JEON JUNGKOOK FF" but don't worry I am going to bring a new of "JEON JUNGKOOK FF" itself but the next story name would be "A IDOL? OR A MAFIA BOSS?"  I hope you will show the same love you showed on my this story. For now Good Bye Miracles! Saranghe! BYE!

______________________________________THE END_________________________________

Hello Guys! this part is actually edited right now and let me tell you that the book "MY COLD OBSESSED PROFESSOR" which I first was going to cancel, is now, not cancelled and even I posted to 2 parts of it already so go and read it! and I have even published "AN IDOL? OR A MAFIA BOSS? one too So, go and read it!

______________________________________THE END__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
151K 6.3K 60
"I won't let anyone bully you anymore and in exchange, you'll be my personal servent."
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
37.5K 1.9K 42
αž‘αŸ„αŸ‡αž“αžΆαž„αž‡αžΆαž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαžŸαŸ‹αž…αžšαž·αžαž€αžΌαž“αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αž“αžΆαž„αž‚αž½αžšαž’αŸ„αž™αžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž“αž·αž„αž…αŸαŸ‡αž•αŸ’αžαž›αŸ‹αž—αžΆαž–αž€αž€αŸ‹αž€αŸ’αžαŸ…αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž…αŸ†αžŽαž»αž…αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž›αž„αŸ‹αžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž“αžΉαž„αž“αžΆαž„αžŠαž€αž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…πŸ€ πŸ’™JackπŸ’™ 01/02/24