The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Truth

118 7 8
By Totally_Twins2

House of Truth

Charlie's POV

I was laying on my brother, my arms wrapped around him, we had just had another vision, I wasn't a fan of these I must say. We were sitting on the stairs I remembered it so clearly, we were both in this room and it was filled with sarcofigus's and were had both screamed let us out. I exchanged a look with my twin and he was just as petrified as I was.

KT" Are you two okay, what happened?"

Jerome's POV

I was sitting in the sitting room while everyone was watching Amber open her presents. I sighed, perhaps being away from Charlie had made our relationship weaker, I mean she had been to America with her brother and they had both spent time with Nina and Nicholas, I mean what if she had been dating Nicholas, since she got back we had hardly exchanged two words with each other. I look back over at Amber.

Willow" What did you wish for, Amber? I always wish that Cocker Spaniels could talk"

Amber" I once spent a whole summer trying to teach my Dalmatian,Precious, how to sing"

Joy" Who's for cake?"

Mara" Me, would you like some cake, Jerome?"

Jerome" Yes"

Mara" Are you okay, Jerome you look a little down"

Jerome" It's just Charlie, we haven't really spoken two words to each other since got back"

Mara" Oh Jerome, I'm sorry"

Mara puts her arm on me and I smile at her.

Jerome" Thanks Mara"

Mara" Just remember I'm always here for you"

Jerome" Thanks"

We both walk back over to the others, though my mind was still on Charlie

Charlie's POV

Charlie" We both had a vision when we touched that key"

Eddie" We were both in a room.And there was glowing eyes"

Charlie" It was horrible, I don't like these visions"

Eddie" Me neither"

KT" So what, you two just, like, touch things and have visions?"

Charlie" We think it's an Osirian thing"

KT" A what now?"

Eddie" That's us, we are The Osirians"

KT" Sounds kind of like a superhero"

We both chuckle, I smile at KT, I was starting to really like her, she was a really nice girl, I was never good with new people but I just felt good vibes from her.

Charlie" Something really bad, really, really bad is going on here, KT"

Patricia then comes out the room with Joy and Fabian.

Patricia" I won't believe a word the twins say"

Eddie" Ah ha, thanks, Yacker.Fortunately, not everyone's as cynical as you are, come on, let's go"

All three of us get up to leave passing them both.

Twins" Fabian, can we have a word?"

Fabian" Yeah, sure"

Fabian follows us down to his and Eddie's room. We had to tell Fabian perhaps he knew something about them.

When we have shut the door, Fabian looks at the three of us.

KT" What's up?"

Charlie" Okay, you know that daymare we both had? Well, we had another one, like a vision or something"

Fabian" Okay, what about?"

Eddie" Do you think it could be, like, an Osirian thing?"

Fabian then looks at KT, who has been standing there and not saying a word.

Fabian" One minute, sorry"

We both exit the room with Fabian, he of course doesn't know we have told KT about us being Osirians.

Fabian" Well, it makes sense.The house used to talk to Nina and Nicholas, you know, and help us out.Maybe it's doing the same for you two"

Eddie"Okay, so if you find a way to make them less creepy, just let us know"

Charlie" Yeah second that, I'm not sure I am a fan of these visions, I mean its not like having a dollhouse talking to you"

Fabian leaves and we head back inside to where KT is still standing.

Charlie" Hey, he doesn't know we have told you about us being Osirians"

KT" It's okay, he seems really sweet"

Charlie" Oh yeah, Fabian is the sweetest guy know"

Eddie" I thought you were dating Jerome"

Charlie" I know"

We chatted to KT for ages.

KT" My aunt, she raised me and she said I had to come here.Grandpa insisted, so here I am"

Charlie" Okay, so you're at a school you've never heard of"

Eddie" On a quest you don't understand"

Charlie" And a key that just, doesn't unlock anything"

KT" Wow.You two are good"

Twins" Thanks"

KT" Although this place is pretty cool.Maybe not this room necessarily"

Charlie" Eddie isn't exactly a tidy person, it's a wonder he finds anything in this mess"

Eddie" Shut up sis, so where have you tried the key?"

KT" Everywhere, apart from Victor's office"

Eddie" Okay, yeah, let's go"

Later on Eddie, KT and I are standing outside Victors's office. KT has been twisting and the key was what felt eternity, this clearly wasn't working. We then heard Victor's voice.

Victor" 10:00! You all know what that means"

KT"It's stuck."

Victor" You have five minutes precisely"

Eddie" Move, move, let me try it."

KT" He cannot get my grandfather's key"

Charlie" Hurry, Eddie"

Victor" I want to hear a pin drop. I hope everyone is in bed"

Charlie" He's coming"

Then Victor appears at the top of the stairs.

Victor"What are you doing?"

We all rush for a excuse.

Charlie" We were just looking for you, there's a really big spider in mine and KT's room, and we both really, really hate spiders, and you know what? You wouldn't think it, but Eddie hates them too"

Victor"Move away from the door"

None of us move and Victor shouts again.

Victor"Move away!"

Eddie moves way from the door and he slides the key into my hands. Before I can even slot it into my back pocket, Victor explains.

Eddie"Thought of being actor? You have great projection"

Victor" I'll take that"

Charlie" No."

Victor" Give"

Charlie" No"

Victor" Miss Miller, I should think you would know now, not to disobey me, I can contact your father and have you and your brother thrown out"

Charlie" Dad wouldn't throw us out"

Victor" GIVE ME IT NOW!"

I jump back and my brother catches my arm. I shake a little and hand it over.

KT" That's mine"

Victor"It's mine now. Go to your rooms"

KT and I head back to our room and I sit on her bed with her.

KT" So when Victor takes things, he gives them back at the end of the week right"

Charlie" Most likely you will be lucky to see that again"

KT" I need to get it back"

KT then starts to get frustrated and starts crying. I put my arms around her.

Charlie" Hey it's okay, listen me, Eddie and you are going to get that key back"

KT" Thanks Charlie, I'm really glad I met you and your brother"

Charlie" I am really glad I met you"

The next morning KT and I head down for breakfast and she is still fretting about her grandfathers key, I reassure her.

Charlie" Don't worry, we will get it back, we just need to find my twin"

KT" You two are twins, I thought you were just brother and sister?"

Charlie" Oh no, yeah we are twins, I know it's hard to tell, me and Eddie look completely different, he was raised in America and I was raised in England, we found out last year we were separated because we are Osirians"

KT" Wow"

Charlie" I know right"

We head into the dining room and everyone is sitting down eating, though it looks Joy is trying to give Fabian oranges.

Charlie" Has anyone seen my brother?"

Patricia" I thought you would know aren't twins practically join at the hip"

Charlie" I guess you wouldn't know anything about that Patricia since your twin left"

KT" It's just we need to talk to him"

Patricia" Um, last time I saw him, he was heading to the bathroom, I wouldn't hang around with Eddie so much if I were you or her she is trouble too"

KT" Well I for one, like her, she has been a good friend to me"

Patricia" Has he asked you out? Because if so, be careful, he's a rat"

KT" FYI, I know that he's your ex, and this is bound to be awkward, but I'm not even remotely interested in Eddie"

Patricia" I never even said you were interested. But even if you were, it wouldn't bother me"

KT"Good to know"

Then Eddie walks out of the kitchen.

Eddie" Morning"

Charlie"We need to talk"

KT" Yeah"

Patricia" Oh, and she says she's not interested"

KT" Excuse me?"

Patricia" Eh, I'm just saying you should be careful, that's all"

KT" And why is that?"

Patricia" Because Eddie is the kind of guy, that writes fake breakup letters from ex girlfriends, and passes them off to his best mate that's why"

Charlie" Calm down Patricia"

Patricia" Shut up Weasel twin"

Eddie" Okay, Patricia, cool it, all right. She already knows about the letter. Plus, I mean, she sort of helped me write it, so"

Oh Eddie, this can only dig us deeper.

Patricia" What? You pretended to be Nina?"

KT" No, of course not"

Eddie" No, Patricia, it wasn't like that"

Patricia" Do you get a kick out of upsetting people or something?"

KT" I have no idea what you're talking about, but please back off"

Charlie" Yeah Patricia, why don't you take the hint, we all know you broke up with my brother"

Patricia" He, broke up with me"

Patricia then jumps up two cups of orange juice in her hands. Oh no, one of these is for Eddie or me.

Jerome" Oh. Oh, no"

Alfie" Take cover! Patricia's getting riled!

Patricia" Who do you think you are?"

KT" You need to leave me alone. Please"

Then Patricia chucks one cup of orange juice on KT and another on me. I am now completely covered in orange juice as is KT. KT looks at me.

Charlie" Yeah, she does that"

Then KT chucks her cereal all over Patricia.

KT" And I do that!"

My twin then pulls me and KT out of the room.

Charlie" That was brilliant, KT I don't think anyone has ever done that".

Eddie" Whoa, you two are a lot alike"

KT" Please don't insult me"

Eddie" It was a compliment, actually"

KT" Look, I overreacted in there but I need to get my grandfather's key back. I can't let anyone else get a hold of it. I have to get it back"

Charlie" Okay, Okay, we will"

KT" How?"

Eddie" We'll wait for the right moment"

KT"When? When is that?"

Twins" When Victor's not in his office"

Story Notes
So KT loses her grandfathers key but the twins assure her they can get it back. Amber opens her presents and the twins have another vision.

Okay so not much happened in this chapter but we are only the third episode so things have yet to get going yet. As always let me know what you thought.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question?
What was your favourite part, what would you like to see more of?

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
23.3K 748 46
Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New students, new teachers, a new caretaker, an...
19.8K 6.8K 86
[π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš ] π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš—πš π™Έπšœ π™Ύπš— π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
1.9M 50.7K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...