ash x gladion oneshots

Af pandagurl90

oneshots with ash gladion and their friends I do NOT own the character. I do NOT own the artwork uses in the... Mere

Headcanons
Memories and Scars
A/N
More Headcanons
Thunderstorms
upcoming oneshots
You're the-
we're gay
sleep schedule & Bedtime stories
A/N
Teaser chapter
A/N 😢
Better days
Merry Christmas 🎄
Happy New year 🎆
just some photos
pick up lines part1
The Mirror
Delia....
Late Night Conspiracy Theories
Sick
Overprotective Kukui
Giggles
A Father's Day Surprise
Important note
The Broken Glass
Odd Feelings
I think I'm inlove
Pokemon can do anything
More Than Just My Manager
Jealously
more headcanons
Odd Sleeping Places
I Like,Like Love You
Happy Birthday Gladion!
Bewear
Chargjabug Race
Cliff Jumping for the one I love
An Alolan Night
Cake
pick up lines part2+ some crack
Secret Santa
Dress
Valentine's Day
Not your fault
Breakdown by the Cliff
Under the Stars
Champion
A fight
Motorcycle
Early morning

Nightmares

1.8K 12 26
Af pandagurl90

A/N- Ash is slightly taller than gladion

Ash POV 

I've been hanging out with gladion lately and I've noticed that the eyebags under his eye keep on growing larger and larger and he is kind of lacking energy. We're currently just on the beach sitting in the shade, Pikachu and  Umbreon are playing together in the water. I'm going to ask gladion if he is sleeping well, maybe he just has trouble sleeping. I was turning my head to ask him but he looked so hot, ash snap out of it stop fanboying over him. Okay just ask him in five minutes after you've calmed down. So I may have a small crush on gladion, actually it's a huge crush, but he not gay from what I know....what if he is gay? I better not get my hopes up, I better just calm down I'm starting to blush.

5 minutes later

Third Person POV

''Hey gladion'' ash spoke. ''hm'' gladion responded, turning to face ash.'' I was wondering.., are you sleeping you have dark and huge eyebags under your eyes and your lacking energy?'' ash questioned. '' Is it really that noticeable???'' gladion asked. '' Ya it is, do you want to tell me what it's about?'' ash replied. '' I don't really what to talk about it. I had nightmares when I was younger but those seemed to just stop so I thought the same thing would happen but it hasn't.'' ash listened carefully, then thought for a bit before answering. '' I've also had nightmares, they were about the bad things happening during my journey as well so I know what its like'' gladion was kind of shocked that ash had nightmares before too of bad things in his journey. 'But he always so positive, that's now another thing that's made me love him  even more, but he's probably doesn't like me..' gladion snapped out of his thoughts when ash spoke.'' What about I stay over for the next few nights so I can help you with your nightmares, it might even help you sleep better'' ash suggested. '' Wait you shouldn't, you won't be able to sleep then you'll be sleep deprived 'cause of my nightmares'' Gladion replied quickly with a slight hint of worry in his voice. ''Gladion it's fine, I'm sure of it I want to help you. You said it yourself they won't stop and they are clearly bad, plus it's better if I'm there so you could have some comfort''. ''Fine... I'll let you but don't say I didn't warn you, and you better tell the professors your staying over'' Gladion said after a little bit of thinking.'' That's great let's walk over to the professors Kukki house in alit while and I'll pack some clothes and other things and tell professor Kukki I'm staying over." Ash spoke. "Alright" 

1 hour later

"We should probably get going to the professors house" gladion said . "Ya we should, the sun is going to set in a hour" ash stated. "Let's go". 

At professor kukki's house

"Everyone come on out" ash yelled as he threw his pokeballs. " Hey guys, I'm foing to stay over at gladion's for the next few nights so you'll stay here, Rotomdex could you tell the professor that". "Sure,ash" rotom said as he flew away to tell the professor." I'll be back in a minute gladion, make yourself at home" ash says as he runs of to grab a few items such as, pyjamas, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Gladion just walked on over to the couch and sat on it just hoping he wouldn't get a nightmare, he'd want to appear weak but he knew ash would never think like that. Gladion snapped out of thought when he heard running noises coming towards him. it was ash. "Come on gladion let'a go, you guys behave well and your bowls have food when your hungry, bye!!!" ash said as him, Pikachu, Gladion and Umbreon walk outside to the way of gladion's place. "hey gladion, why don't you stay with lillie?" ash questioned breaking the silence between the two." I'm always traveling around, walking and come back at odd times, so it made no sense, the house is far and I'd only ever sleep and leave". Gladion replied.  'Umbre' Umbreon signalled alerting gladion that they were there. "We're here" gladion says. They were at a motel. "Alola" a kind old lady says on there way when entering. "Alola". they went up a floor before stopping at a door, Gladion opened it and signalled ash and Pikachu to enter.

"Make yourself at home I guess, come out zoroark, silvally and Lyncaroc " , "Zoro, roc,  vally ". " So what do you what to do?" ash asks. "I don't know, do you want to freshen up and change it's like 8" gladion says. " Sure, Pikachu you stay here while I freshen up okay buddy". "Pika!!" "The bathroom is over there" gladion says pointing towards a door. " Okay thanks, I'll be back in ten minutes". ash says as he walks towards it. 

As ash took a shower his thoughts went to gladion, his hair, his emerald eyes, his personality. It hit ash then he didn't just have a crush on gladion he was falling in love. A minute later he started to wonder, what were gladion's nightmares about? The thought for a while before stepping out of the shower to change into some plain light blue pyjamas and leaving the bathroom. When ash stepped out the bathroom he saw gladion petting Lyncaroc, while Umbreon, Pikachu and Silvally playing with each other, while zoroark sat watching. "Hey, Gladion I'm done, you can go" ash said. Gladion nodded then stood up and headed to the bathroom. "Hey are you guys hungry?" ash asked all the pokemon. Pika! Umbre! Vally! Zoro! Lync! " I'll take that as a yes, say here I'll look for some pokemon food" ash said as he looked around the room, when he spotted so cans of pokemon food and bowls. 'There it is' ash thought. Ash grabbed the items and brought them to the pokemon, he sat them in front of everyone and poured food in the. "Eat up!" Ash said kind of loudly.

When gladion came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later, he saw ash petting and talking to the pokemon. A small smile made it's way on to gladion's face. He thought on how amazing ash was, how he was able to communicate with anyone or any pokemon, no matter what. His determination, his smile, the way he looks at him with those dreamy eyes.. ' snap out of it gladion..... am I falling in love with him?..' gladion thought.' "Hey gladion do you want a sandwich, I packed some when I was packing" ash had asked. " Sure" gladion says as he takes ta sandwich out of ash's hand. 

After everyone was finished eating they realized it was ten so the should go to bed." Wait ash where are you sleeping?" gladion asked as he realized he didn't have as he knew he didn't have an extra bed and he had nothing so ash could sleep on the floor if he wanted to." I'll sleep on the couch, it's fine don't worry. I've fallen asleep on couches before." ash said as Pikachu started to curl up beside Umbreon slowly falling asleep. "Sure then...." Gladion said because he knows ash is stubborn. Ash lied down on the couch and said " Goodnight gladion", "Goodnight ash".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ash woke up at around 2:00am to noises of loud tossing and turning on a bed. He was a light sleeper but when dreaming he would be out cold. He looked over to Gladion's bed to see him tossing and turning. He was about to go and wake him up when gladion shot up out of bed, which surprised ash. He curled himself into a ball and started to cry silently. he froze when he felt two pairs of arms around but calm down a little when he heard " Shh.. it's okay gladion, it's just a bad dream" Ash spoke softly, he had never heard him speak like that before.

Ash POV

When I saw the fear in Gladion's I knew what happened, he had a nightmare. I saw he curled himself into a ball and softly cried, it broke my heart listening to him so I did the only thing that came to my head. I put my arms around him and spoke softly to let him know who I am "Shh.. it's okay Gladion it was just a bad dream". I rubbed calming circles into his back. He clutched onto my shirt trying to hold back his cries. "Shh..., it's okay, cry all you want" I said. Gladion shook his head and pointed at our pokemon, then it hit me, he didn't want to wake up the pokemon. I remembered there was a forest outside the motel and we could go there so gladion could cry  and not wake up the pokemon. I figured gladion wouldn't want to walk, so I lifted him up and carried him to the forest. He was a little socked when I picked him up and he wrapped his arms and legs around me like a koala. when we got to the forest I sat down legs criss-crossed while gladion sat on my lap still clinging onto me. "Gladion you can cry all you want it's okay no one will hear you were in the forest" I say softly in his ear.

Third POV

Once gladion heard what ash said he cried silently into ash's shoulder, sniffing. "Gladion it's okay to cry, you can even scream if you want to, I'm here with you, you aren't alone" ash said gently as he rubbed circles on his back. All of gladion's tears and screams came loose, he was sobbing into ash's shoulder, while ash reassured him it wasn't real, it was just a nightmare. 

After a while, Gladion's sobs became small little sniffles. Gladion backed away from ash's shoulder and looked at ash with puffy, red eyes. Ash looked at him and said "Are you okay for now?" softly. Gladion just nodded, not trusting his voice."Do you maybe what to talk about it or if you would like..... I could sing for you..." Ash said saying the last part in a quiet voice. But gladion heard him and spoke"..Could you maybe sing for me...." "Sure" ash said softly. 

A/N - song: Cartoon - Don't Be A Stranger (feat. Jason Diaz) [NCS Release] 

"I like your taste in tunes and everything you ooze

The tempo of your beat, you bleed a melody

No one can control that old time rock 'n' roll
No rule of gravity, and hey

Can I follow you back to your room?
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Can I follow you back to your arms?
Wash it all off in the river of your heart
There's a million different songs that I've learned to sing
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Your holiness will never be lost on me
So reach out in love and don't be a stranger 

Don't be a stranger now " Ash sang calmingly and gently. Gladion was shocked how well ash could sing. It was soft, calming and comforting.   

"Turn up the stereo, the sound is taking hold
You dance like no one sees, a private galaxy
The music of your soul, a symphony composed
Your words aren't wasted on me, and hey

Can I follow you back to your room?
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Can I follow you back to your arms?
Wash it all off in the river of your heart
There's a million different songs that I've learned to sing 
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Your holiness will never be lost on me
So reach out in love and don't be a stranger" Gladion closed his eyes and started to relax a bit listening to ash. He put his head on ash's chest and relaxed.

"Can I follow you back to your room?
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Can I follow you back to your arms?
Wash it all off in the river of your heart
There's a million different songs that I've learned to sing 
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Your holiness will never be lost on me
So reach out in love and don't be a stranger

Ooh

Can I follow you back to your room?
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Can I follow you back to your arms?
Wash it all off in the river of your heart
There's a million different songs that I've learned to sing
Watching you bloom in the light of the moon
Your holiness will never be lost on me
So reach out in love and don't be a stranger" gladion loved ash's enchanting voice when he was singing. Gladion thought he would share what happened in his nightmare to ash, cause he was relaxed enough to talk about.

"Hey ash", "Hmm, ya Gladion". " you're really good at sing and I think I'm ready to share my nightmare with you, but could we go inside" Gladion said." Ya sure we could go inside and thanks". Ash said in a normal voice. Ash was going to move gladion of his lap and get up, then help gladion up before he heard gladion say something he couldn't quite hear. "What did you say Gladion. I couldn't hear you". "Could you... carry me.. please?" Gladion said shyly. Ash smiled very softly, gladion was acting very cute, in his opinion. "Sure" ash said while smiling. Ash slowly picked up gladion and gladion wrapped his legs around him like a koala again. Gladion was melting in ash's touch and comfort, it was warm. 

When they were inside

Ash sat down on gladion's bed after putting Gladion right beside him. "Do you want to start now" ash said quietly as not to wake up the pokemon. Gladion nodded before speaking." It was dark and pitch black before, mother, father and Lillie walked up in front of me. Father told me I was weak for not protecting Lillie, when Nihilego almost took Lillie when we were younger, which was the reason she was unable to touch pokemon.  He said that if I would have been able to protect Lillie, she'd be able to touch pokemon." Gladion said with trembling hands remembering the horrible memory.  Ash knew the reason why Lillie wasn't able to touch pokemon, but ash didn't think Gladion blamed himself for it. Ash rubbed circles on gladion's back until he started to speak again. "Then mother spoke. She told me I was weak and pathe-pathetic, and she hat-hated m-me" Gladion said  tears threatening to spill from his eyes, as he tries not to let them out. Ash pulled Gladion into a hug, he rubbed calming circles into his back and tried calming him down by saying "It's all a bad dream", " your mother would never think of you like that". 

After Gladion calmed down he spoke, " I think I'm ready to finish what the nightmare was about". " Gladion you don't have to" ash said. Gladion shook his head " It'll help me get it of my chest" he says as he pulls away from ash's embrace. " after that Lillie spoke. She said I was a disappointment and a horrible brother for not being able to protect and I bring disgrace to the family name." Gladion said shakily on the verge of crying again when he heard ash speak. "Gladion your one of the coolest people I've ever met. You care so much for your family, and they care soo much for you, especially Lillie. You trained to protect them from anything and it's not your fault, if anything it's Faba's fault for opening an ultraworm hole, so never think it's your fault" ash said calmly. Gladion just hugged ash, ash was a little shocked but none the less hugged him back. After a while ash looked down at gladion and realized he fell a sleep, so ash kept hugging him and fell asleep. 

When gladion woke up he was surprized to see ash and all the pokemon wake and eating their food." Good morning Gladion" "Pika, Umbre, Zoro, Roc, Vally" "Good morning ash, everyone". 

They continued there day like normal hanging out with eachother. At night when Gladion got nightmares ash comforted him, carried him outside, let him cry, carry him back inside, let gladion explain the nightmare, comfort him until they fell asleep in eachothers arms. This happened for a week until one day...

"Hey gladion, wake up" ash said while shaking gladion. "Shut up I wanna sleep~" Gladion says as he throws his pillow at ash. Umbreon started to walk up gladion and like his cheek. "Umbre sto-stop that it tickles, I'm up, I'm up okay" " Umbre" Ash made a mental not not to wake you gladion violently. "Hey gladion", " *Yawn* Ya ash". "You didn't get a nightmare last night!" ash says excitingly. "Wait I didn't" Gladion says after realisation hits him. we should go to Mallow's restaurant  to eat breakfast  as a little celebration. "Ya we should, let me get dressed and we'll go" gladion said happily.

After breakfast they hungout, training. battling and are now on the beach watching the sunset while Pikachu and Umbreon play with the water.

"Hey ash. I never got to say thank you for helping me with my nightmare." Gladion says as he faces ash. " It's fine, plus I enjoy helping people when they need it." Ash said happily before speaking again. " Gladion.... I like you, ever since I first met you. It's okay if you don't like me back or are -" Ash was cut of by Gladion kissing him on the lips, he obviously kissed back.  " I like you to ash, ever since I've seen your determination, Your kindness and your thoughtfulness." Gladion said blushing. "Will you be my boyfriend gladion.." ash said shyly. "... YES...." Gladion said loud enough to catch the attention of their pokemon who ran to their trainers worryingly. " Don't worry buddy, everything is alright. Gladion was a little loud cause.... He accepted being my boyfriend?" ash said sheepishly.   "PIKA! UMBRE!" both pokemon spoke? happy for their trainers.

They played with there pokemon a bit before deciding it was time to go back and sleep.

"Ash","Hm, ya gladion" "Can you.. maybe sleep in the bed with me and give me cuddles..... actually forget I said anything" Gladion said embarrassingly  "Sure Glads.." Ash said. "Ehh, glads" gladion says blushing. "ya i's your nickname do you not like it" Ash asks. "No,no I like it but was kinda shocked" gladion says still blushing. Ash picks you Gladion who automatically wrapped his legs around ash's waist let out a yelp. Ash brought gladion over to the bed before setting him down and saying "Let's go to bed", "ya". Gladion and ash lied down while gladion snuggled into ash while ash wrapped his arms around him as they both go to sleep.

A/N- Sorry end is kind of rushed. I wanted to finish today so I could publish today.

words-3181

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 16
this is the first ever fanfic i have ever made. please bare with me series of short stories of ash and goh. - will write everything i want whenever i...
124K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
6.7K 70 32
JUST some cute fluffy one shots of our lovely AMOURSHIPPING (I might write smut okay yes yes I am but not yet anyway first more fluff) Please commen...
65.8K 843 34
Title is self explanatory. This book is a collection of random one-shots involving the Pokémon game and anime characters. Hopefully this will satisfy...