𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

ocho

2.4K 56 51
By teddybearbad

A WEEK LATER

A week went by as Kheumani ranted out a house, she's been contracting Real Estate Agents about homes. Every house she looked at didn't fit her liking either for Dion.

Kheumani And Dion received all of there Clothes, Shoes, and etc. From the previous house without coming in contact with Duke, Who was still living in, He's car been in the shop for a few days.

Kheumani took her two weeks off from work, she could get stressed very easily. Taking off work was the best thing, While trying to get herself prepared for Divorce, Single Motherhood, And The Single Life.

Speaking of Single Life Duke as constantly been trying to contact Kheumani, After she cut off Kai. He haven't heard from her ever since, which made Kali cut him off also.

Duke ended up telling the AMP group as they seen his bruises and car, knowing that Kheumani fucked him up good but never said it out loud.

Kai regretted everything that he did towards Kheumani that was hidden in the dark, everything that is hidden always comes towards the light is what he's mother always told him. He learned that the hard way.

Dion has still been going to school, Kheumani makes sure he gets his education no matter what her and Duke is going through she never makes Dion suffers for it.

Kheumani placed the Gold Eye Mask Strips under her eyes as scrubbed her lips with lip scrub removing the dead skin. Kheumani's phone rung as she seen it was a FaceTime call from Santiago.

She pressed the green button accepting the Call as the call connected seeing a shirtless Santiago, she frowned but deep down liked what she saw.

"Hello"She spoke as he laughed at her facial expression.

"Wassup! Why you looking at me like that?"He asked knowing exactly why, he just wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Where's your shirt Santiago?"

"I'm in bed why does it matter?"He asked smartly as Kheumani glared at him before wiping the lip scrub off of her lips.

"What do you want Santiago?"

"I wanna ask you something"

"Shoot"

"Okay.. Let me take you out on a date" He said which made her freeze, she quickly grabbed her phone.

"I don't think my husband would like that Santiago"

"Now you know damn well you ain't with that Nigga no more"

"And how you know what?"

"Kali" He said as she nodded most definitely was gonna cruse her out when she get a change to talk to her.

"Yeah sure. What time should I be ready?" She asked.

"Around seven o'clock " He said as she looked at time seeing that it was around two in the afternoon.

"Okay I'll send you the address around six" She said before hanging up, it was really random to Kheumani.

She smiled a little at the idea of a date with Santiago, She found him attractive. And she knew if this date went success she would have to battle with Santiago and wanting revenge
on Duke, Kheumani had to manage both at the same time.

Kheumani's was snapped out of her thoughts as she received an unknown phone call, she knew it was Duke. She pressed declined faithfully.

After that one declined he started to spam call her, to the point where her phone started to freeze, Kheumani quickly put her phone on DND with no accepting calls.

"Crazy ass nigga, you cheated on me and wanna act crazy"She mumbled walking out of her room, going into the room that Dion slept in.

"Momma"He watching her enter into the room.

"Yes baby?"

"Can I see my Daddy?" He asked making her sigh.

Fuck yo Daddy. Kheumani thought.

"You can talk to him over the phone."

"But I want to see him Momma pleeeeeease"

"Dion I'll call him for you" She said

"Pleeeeeese Momma"

Dion voice begins to crack as Kheumani sighed.

"Dion I said over the phone"She told him which made him bust into tears.

"Seh why are you crying?"

"Because you wouldn't let me see my Daddy"

Kheumani pulled him into a hug as she rubbed his back letting him cry for a while.

"Seh if you stop crying I'll let you go see Daddy" She said as she heard sniffs, knowing that would shut him up.

"You promise?"He asked looking away from the hug wiping one of his eyes, with his bottom lip poked out.

"Yes I promise"

Kheumani walked back into her room as she grabbed her phone off of the bed taking it off of DND seeing it was one hundred missed calls. She called the unknown number back as it answered on the third ring.

"You've really called me hundred times Duke are you fucking serious!" She said walking into the bathroom closing the door shut.

"Kheumani I'm sorry damn, I need you man"

"I didn't call you for that lame ass excuse, Dion wants to see you badly. so where are you?"

"I'm at the AMP house, what time you bringing him?"

"He'll be ready in a few"She said before hanging up the phone as she started getting dressed, and once she finished she dressed Dion also.

-

"I'll call y'all back and Sincere remember what I said"

"Yeah just bring him around 5 o'clock" Sincere said before Kheumani hung up the Group FaceTime call.

Kheumani ringed the doorbell as she looked down at Dion who immediately looked up at her, she pressed the doorbell again.

Seconds later she felt a wave of cold air hit her body sending chills, as she came face to face with Chris.

"Wassup Mani" He greeted.

"Hey Chris is Duke here?" She asked as looking behind Chris seeing the living room.

"Yeah in his room"

"Wassup D"

"Sup C" Chris let them in as Kheumani thanked him, They walked past the kitchen but bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh hey Mani"

"Hey Davis" She responded as he randomly hugged her which caught her in surprise.

"I'm sorry for what happened"

"Did you know?"

"They hide mostly everything from me"He said as she pulled away giving him a weak smile.

"It's fine Davis, I'll get over it"

Dion grabbed Kheumani's hand as he lead her upstairs excitedly, as she took a deep breath not wanting to see him.

"Knock before entering Dion" She told him as they stood in front of Duke's room door.

"Okay"

Dion quickly give soft knocks on my door, not receiving an answer. He started to bang on the door, which made Duke open the door within seconds.

The door swung open as Duke's eyes landed on Kheumani, He haven't seen her in a week straight, as for Kheumani she seen how fucked up he looked. She seen his busted lip and bruises.

"Daddy!" Dion shouted jumping up and down as Duke quickly looked down at picking him up.

"Wassup Seh, I missed you man" He said hugging his son tightly as Dion wrapped his arms around his fathers neck.

"I missed you too"

"You can come in" Duke moved aside letting Kheumani walk into his room as she looked around memorizing his room, from the last time she saw it.

Kheumani sat in Duke's gaming chair as she watched her almost Ex-Husband and Son bond together. She didn't want to interrupt since Dion cried to see his father, she just sat there quietly.

Dion had Duke's phone as they made TikTok's together, Kheumani thought it was a nice moment for them so she secretly took a video of them.

Co-parenting was gonna be new for Kheumani, her parents never did it so she never experienced it as a child. Her parents was always happily married in her eyes, The two sisters never caught their parents arguing or fighting.

"You been Ight ?"Duke asked as Kheumani washed the topic out of her head snapping out of her thoughts.

"I won't complain... How's your car?" Kheumani asked with a smile smirk appearing on her face.

"You really gone ask that."

"Yup" She said popping the P.

"I missed you"

"I'm bet you did, it's not really hard to forget this face." She said hearing laugher from Dion who was laughing at a TikTok.

"Mani can we talk in the bathroom?"

"No I want my son in my eye sight at all times while we're here"

"Kheumani can we talk in the bathroom please" He said with more aggression in his voice as she rolled her eyes getting up walked inside his bathroom.

"Dion stay right there we'll be back"Duke said before closing the bathroom door and locking it.

"What do you want Duke?"She asked crossing her arms letting them rest on her chest.

"I wanted to tell you that I didn't get nobody pregnant"

"But you cheated." She said which he didn't respond, making her chuckle.

"That baby looks just like yo ass for you not being the father, you don't have to prove shit to me, like I said when I beat yo ass I want a divorce. You won't have to worry about me anymore, you could be with Icelee, and your newborn"

"That's the fucking point Kheumani I don't have a kid with her, I want all my kids with you."

"Chill out with the lies and the bullshit Duke, Just have your lawyer ready cuz I'll damn sure have mines. Be a fucking father towards that baby and not only towards Dion, own up to the shit you did. You cheated on me with multiple bitches and had them around my son, you made your bed so fucking lay in it." She told him trying to walk around him to leave but he grabbed her.

"What can I do to prove that the baby ain't mines?"

"You can't prove shit to me Duke! Baby or not, which I know that it is, You still cheated on me. And that shit hurts to even stay with you, I know my self worth, and I can't stand in this marriage knowing your cheating."

"So take your hands off of me so I can fucking leave out of this bathroom, Dion wanted to see you I didn't. Move."

"No." He said which made her death glare at him, she stared into his eyes and said.

"You know I'll hate to fuck you up in this bathroom, but I'll mostly enjoy it." Duke knew he made her into something he imagined if this kind of situation happened but never wanted it to come true.

8/4/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA • REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
12.3K 549 21
'𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝' Session 32, the story in which t...
62.1K 1.2K 15
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭...