Telepatía || Spider-Man! Hang...

Par -PRTTYGAL

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴�... Plus

╰┈➤ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ
╰┈➤ Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
A/N - new Book

╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦

1.6K 89 40
Par -PRTTYGAL

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Includes: boob play, oral job
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"You're really Spiderwoman", I squealed excitedly while wetting another cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. I was sitting on my knees in between her legs. The wound was close to her pelvic and below her stomach. I patched the others ones up this was the last one.

"How you learn how to do that", she questioned while watching me. "I started out with a medical degree but later down the line I switched", I answered. She just let out a hum then was quiet again. After about three minutes she began speaking again.

"Is it really that shocking", she chuckled dryly then letting out a hiss when I pressed the wet cotton ball against one of her wounds. "No I figured down he line it was you", I replied. "Really? What made you so sure I was spiderwoman", she asked. "Well..", I began too focused on cleaning her wound. Once I was sure it was cleaned I put the cotton ball aside and grabbed a bandage.

"You have bad eye sight. I remember you almost swung us into a building that one time", I chuckled picking up some suture and medical tool I had stashed away; I knew the would come in handy.

"You're going to have to lay down for me", I said standing up. "I'll be okay sitting", she replied. "Hange I need to stic-", I began to say but my words got stuck din my throat when I saw her wound was healing? Like it was gradually closing up on its own.

"It's healing already so fast", I pointed out. "Yeah it takes a while", she chuckled. "Its works faster now ever since I stabbed myself a bunch of times", she laughed. "Excuse me", I questioned looking up at her. "Why would you do that", I fussed smacking the side of leg. "I had to test it out and know how fast my healing factor works", she explained with a smile. "That's not even the worst I did. Broke bones, see what happened if I got hit by a car, chopped off limbs", she began naming. "I get it I get it. Stop before I put you in a institution", I sighed causing her to let out a laugh.

"So back to what I was saying how'd you know it was me beside my eye eight", she asked titling her head to the side.

"Your nose", I answered grabbing a huge bandage. "There are other with my type of nose", she replied. "Yeah but yours is very distinct", I giggled peeling the sticky part of the huge bandaid off and placing the huge bandaid on her gradually healing wound.

"And you were a bit...you know what never mind", I chuckled dryly while packing my medical kit back into its case. "You have to be tired so let me make you a bed real quick", I said pushing the medical kit under my bed and stood up. Before I could walk away she grabbed my wrist forcing me to stay put. Finally feeling her skin against mine send a tingle up from my hand and into my body.

"I was a bit what", she questioned. "..Spiderwoman was playful and smart and uh", I answered my words getting stuck in my throat. Hange stood up, her hand still wrapped around my wrist. We were close now only a little space in between our bodies. Her eyes were filled with the kind of want that soon turns into a need.

"And what", she questioned. "And...", I began trying to get the word out of my throat. My eyes kept shifting from her eyes to her lips. I could feel her breath on my lips now, edging me to seal the kiss.

"Hange, do you actually li-", I began questioning, but my words were taken away when she sealed the on coming kiss. It wasn't the rush passionate one she gave me in the alleyway, this one was slow and gentle. Telling me that her feelings were there and alive.

I began kissing her back instantly. My hands came to life and gripped her face. Her hands grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me closer to her making our bodies touch. Her tongue split my mouth open to greet mine. I let out a muffled groan, my hands moved off her face to grip her shoulders. Her hands moved down to go under the oversize shirt was wearing to cover my underwear and bra. Her hands gripped my hips, her thumb rubbing at the skin of it.

Hange turned us around and forced me to move back making us fall back onto the bed. She was on top of me, her hands were now gripping the bed sheets beside my head. She refused to break the kiss as if it my lips were like a lifeline. Once my lungs started begging for air I began letting out muffled noises in hopes she stopped. She forced herself to pull away, her lips still close to me. Her lips formed into a grin.

"To answer your question, both Spiderwoman and I like you", she panted. I could feel my heart swell from her answer. I couldn't fight the smile growing on my face either. She moved down to begin kissing my neck. I titled my head back to give her more room. Hange lifted her knee onto my bed to press it against my clothe pussy. She began bitting my skin and sucking different spots to leave her marks.

"Hange we can't", I sighed making her release my skin. "Why not", she questioned then going to a different spot. "Y-You're hurt", I whimpered. "I'll live", she chuckled moving away from my neck. She observed her work before looking into my eyes.

"I made a promise to myself, not to waste another moment", she admitted. "And when did you make this promise", I smiled. "The other day", she replied. "...But if you want me to stop that's fine", she added. I stared up at her trying to persuade myself to say no, she was hurt.

"Fuck this is why I failed getting a medical degree", I scoffed. "Failing can be rewarding sometimes", she chuckled before leaning down and interlocked our lips again. After more kissing she moved away to stand up again. She began quickly stripping out of her torn spider suit. I sat up and began ripping my oversized shirt from over my head. Once I got it over my head a naked Hange was revealed to me. Huge bandaids decorating her stomach and arms like decorations.

"Hange are you sure nothing hu-bra too", she cut off. "Take it off too", she spoke before getting onto the bed. I climbed into the bed and turned to my right to face her. I kept eye contact with her while reaching for my back. I unclipped my bra eating it fall into my lap. My chest was revealed to her, her eyes stared dead at them. I threw my bra on to the floor along with shirt. Next thing I was sitting on her curled in legs sitting on top her thighs; My legs resting beside her legs

"Fuck Hange~", I whimpered as she kissed my neck yet again. Once she made a new hickey she let her lips dragged down against my skin towards my chest. She circled her lips on my right nipple. She sucked it, letting her tongue fiddle with it like a cherry in her mouth. Her right hand played with left tit, making sure her hand remember every curve and touch of it. I grinded against her trying to relieve the growing wetness and tension in my pussy. I moaned her name like a repeated chant. She switched from my right nipple and used her other hand to play with my left nipple. The heat between my legs was getting worst.

"H-ah~Hange please AH", I begged her. She bit down on my nipple in reply before moving releasing it.

"That needy huh", she giggled. I shifted a bit on her, my hand accidentally pressed down on one of her healing wounds causing her to let out a hiss. I quickly let go of her shoulders.

"Hange your wounds need to heal", I said. She just shoved me back making me fall back onto the bed. She sat up now sitting on top of her knees. Her hands grabbed at my thighs and pulled me towards her. I was now sitting upside down, only my shoulders and the back of my head remaining on the bed. My back was resting up again her front. Her hands gripped the part where my hips and thighs connected, my thighs rest on the inside of her elbows and my feet were now grazing the upper part of her back.

"AH~", I cried out in surprise when she sent a long lick up my cunt.

"I said I'll live. Now I'm not wasting this moment", she said in a stern like tone. With her eyes remaining eye contact with me she began licking my pussy. Her tongue made its way past my lower lips and began licking. My legs tensed up feeling her expert tongue. Her gone switched from spelling out her name to teasing my hole and clit.

"Ah Hange~", I whined trying pressing my pussy more against her face. She tightened her grip on me forcing me to stay still.

She pressed her tongue down against my clit sending electric feeling up mu back. My cunt began filling with my slick giving her something to eat. As she licked and ate me out her eyes remained on me and me only. Her tongue spelled out spiderwoman then my name before playing with my clit again. I could feel the knot in me getting tighter. She ate me out like starving person. Her cheeks began turning red from how hot our bodies were getting.

"Ahh H-Hange I'm close I'ahh~ I'm so close", I whined closing my eyes. She dug her nails into my sin making me open my eyes from the shot of pain mixed pleasure.

"Eyes open", she smiled adjusting my legs. She moved to sit down on the bed. She rest her thighs on the back of her legs again. She pulled me towards her more making my inner arms touch the top of her elbows. I was in a folded position, with my legs hovering in front of my face, but they operated a bit letting me see her face. With the new position she went back to eating me out. Her licks grew faster and hungrier. Her arms circled around my waist so she could fondle my chest. My nipples were rubbed, twisted and pulled. Her eyes still remained on me, taking in every scanty filled look I formed. The knot in me finally snapped. I felt my body tensed up and my breath getting caught in my throat.

"HANGEEE", I cried out as I came all over her face. Hange ate up every drop refusing to let any spill down her lips. Once I finish cumming I went limp in her hold. I let out small whimpers feeling her tongue against my sensitive pussy. Once she had her fool she pulled away.

"That was good", she sighed happily. "Good now rest please", I mumbled. Hange let out a chuckle while moving away to crawl to the spot beside me. I lowered my aching legs back onto the bed. She rest her head on top of my shoulder. Her right arm laid across my stomach, gripping my side.

"I should get hurt more often now", she chuckled dryly.

"Please don't"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 119 10
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...
33.9K 1.6K 18
❦▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔❦ ➦ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ˢʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉˡˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵃʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ✧ ❦▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔❦ So this is book two of "Traveler" so if you haven't read that yet go read it...
390 49 10
the house is white and the lawn is dead jean kirstein x fem!oc aot season 1 - 4 @wondervenia, 2024
10.3K 720 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...