Letters From the Dead

By JaeJaeLive

Letters Rooster wrote for his team and daughter. All taken from You and Me, Kid. /\ Started: 04.07.22 Finishe... More

/ Capt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell \
/ Lt. Natasha "Phoenix" Trace \
/ Lt. Robert "Bob" Floyd \
/ Lt. Reuben "Payback" Fitch \
/ Lt. Javy "Coyote" Machado \
/ Lt. Jake "Hangman" Seresin \
/ Penny Benjamin \
/ Amelia Benjamin \
/ Lauren Bradshaw \
/ Autumn Bradshaw \

/ Lt. Mickey "Fanboy" Garcia \

45 0 0
By JaeJaeLive

Dear Fanboy,

I had a feeling I wasn't gonna be coming back from this mission. If you're reading this, then it means I was right to give these to admiral Warlock.

You're a good friend, like everyone on the team, but I feel like I can turn to you whenever I need you or whenever I need some kind of guidance. Could you be that guy for Autumn? She'll need someone like that in her life, especially if Mav ends up raising her. God, can you imagine him raising Autumn? Lord, I'd pay to see his reaction to the crazy shit she's gonna get up to with you lot.

I know you may be struggling with my death, Fanboy Mickey, but it wasn't your fault, you got that? I'm a lone pilot, I don't have a RIO, so it was on me. My death wasn't any of your faults, it was mine. Just don't do anything stupid, okay? That's my job.

I'll see you when I see you, Mickey.

Love,
Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 525 21
"Run away, run away, runner, Run away, run away, Run away runner, What are you running from?" Carson Lake, a sixteen-year-old girl that had a strange...
6K 269 40
Remus was glad he could play the song well enough by now that he didn't have to look down at his hands constantly, but then he made the stupid mistak...
211K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
9.7K 126 17
Tris Prior as everyone says but what if she was born dauntless Tris Pedrad!!! The sister of Zeke and Uriah. What happens when feelings start to spark...