True love never fails

By sidnaaz_lover1227

True love never fails........this is the story of sidnaaz and their ups and downs.......... More

Character sketch
Introduction
part-1
Riya Birthday party 🎉
chance to fulfil her dream's ❤️
truth and dare 😉
Hamare hero ka zikr......❤️
😢😢
sidnaaz ki pehli mulaqaat.....❤️
introduction to new characters
party begins ❤️
🥺😟
truth comes out
new Avatar
my life my decision
you are the best❤️
misunderstanding 😔
AND THE WINNER IS............
my new life starts
Important person in sana's life.............
loves him or not............
realisation ❤️❤️
sana's emotional breakdown 💔
Siddharth's bet for marriage
engagement day
engagement completed
shaadi rituals
marriage with a twist
😊😊

Sid my saviour ❤️

305 34 0
By sidnaaz_lover1227

They both entered one room and she got shock to see the women judge sitting their with smile Sana was confused to see Sid hugging her .........

Sid: toh meet she is mrs.rita shukla.....the only mother of Siddharth Shukla........

Sana was shocked 😳: yeh....kya maine ......sahi suna.....?

Sid: haa she's my mom..........

(Rita Shukla: mother of Siddharth Shukla......lives in London.....now shifted in India knows about shehnaaz wants Siddharth to get settled..... caring loving lady........

Sana: hello mam........

Rita: hii beta...don't call me mam

Sana: okay aunty........

Rita: beta your voice is really magical.........i just loved your voice.........

Sana: thanks aunty....you are looking really beautiful

Sid: beautiful toh lagegi hi na maa kiski hai........

Sana: yeh bol ki tu beta kiska h......aur ek baat bolu aunty
........aap na iski maa lgti hi nahi ho.......iske shakal kaha aapki kaha aap kitne beautiful ho aur yeh.......

Sid: Tera matlab kya hai mai handsome nahi hu........

Sana: bilkul nahi..........maa and sana started laughing and sid was showing fake anger but inside he was happy to see both the most important ladies bond...........

Sid: chle ab ki yahi rehna hai.........

Sana: ok aunty chalti hu fhir milenge kabhi........

Rita: zaroor milenge......byee

Sana: byee.......

And they all left to their respective homes............

Days were going as daily......sometimes Paras harasses her.....sometimes she cries but doesn't tells anyone.....Sana and sid were growing close.......her academy was finally done......she has started taking admissions for singing classes.........tomorrow was her final audition.....she was hell nervous and sid was always beside her......

Sana: Siddharthhhhh........

Sid: haa baby bolna.........

Sana: mujhe na sacchii bohot Darr lag raha hai.......

Sid: mai hu na tere saath kyu itna Darr Rahi hai you are the best.......

Sana: i know I'm the best par tu mera saath toh nahi chodega na??

Sid: tu pagal hai kya.........mai hamesha tere saath hu chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.......and he kissed her forehead........

Sana: fhir bhi bohot nervousness ho rahi hai......agar mai nahi jeeti toh??agar kuch gadbad ho gayi toh??

Sid: hum sab hai na aur tera woh special insaan bhi toh hai...........Sid always felt jealous when he calls her or she speaks about him.......

Sana: siddhaarthhhhh.........tu na......she was about to say something when her phone rang.......

Sid: le aa gya tere special person ka call ab ek ghanta gya.......🤦
Sana glared him and picked up the call but this time she kept it on speaker as no one was around and sid was too busy in the phone.......

Boy: hii baby.......

Sana: hiii.....kaisa hai?

Boy: thik nahi hu.......

Sana being worried: kya hua??

Boy: Teri yaad aa rahi hai kb hoga finale aur kab milunga Mai tujhse........

Sana: aww tu meko miss kar raha hai......chl jutthe.......

Boy: chl milte hai finale ke din.......

Sana: haa.....byee......

Boy: byeeee..........

Sid: ho gya tera hii baby byee baby.......

Sid got frustrated........ listening this all..........

Sana: chidd kyu Raha hai.......tu bhi toh baby bolta hai na.....

Sid: ab tu mujhe usse compare kregi..........thik hai nhi bolta mai tujhe ab...........

Sid got up and started walking...........and stopped at the door when he heard her......

Sana: abhi wada kiya tha saath rahega hamesha.......aur ab Jaa Raha hai............

Sid turned back and saw the scene which he never wanted to see.......she's crying because of him he is the reason that she's crying............he came and hugged her........

Sid while hugging: sorry baby.......I'm really sorry please don't cry.......ro mat you know i hate tears in your eyes please maaf karde baby I'm sorry..............

Sana: kamine tu hi rulata hai fhir bolta hai....u know na I hate tears in your eyes( mimicking him)

Sid: I'm sorry baby

Sana: it's ok chl maaf kiya.........bith again hugged each other.....,......after sometime both went home from the academy.......after completing her daily night chores.........she entered her room to find it empty......

Sana's pov

Yeh kaha gya.....zaroor Mahira ke ghar hi gya hoga jaise hamesha jata hai......Mai aise nahi reh sakti mujhe kuch karna padega......her trance was broken by the knock on the door.....she opened the door and found Paras who was not able to stand properly.........

Sana: tune sharab pi hai?are you drunk??

Paras: haa pi hai toh tu bhi piyegi,??

Sana:.Chee durr hatt mujhse..........

Paras was coming closer to her............

Sana: durr hatt mujhse mere pass mat aa warna mai sbko jaga dungi...............

Paras hold her mouth pressing it: sbko btayegi tu?Teri itni himmat??

Paras left her and was coming more closer to her she was moving backwards.......at last she touched the wall and Paras came near her..............

Paras: you know what I don't love you.....but I love your
Body........he said huskily near her ear smelling her fragrance which she felt disgusted ..........

Sana: Paras durr matt mujhse...............

Paras didn't listened her and came near her to kiss her Sana pushed him hard and he felt down which hurted his ego

Paras: mujhe push kregi tu.......ab Ruk tujhe batata hu mai...........he came closer to her holded her hand and threw her on bed and hovered her.........

Paras: Tera pati tujhe kiss kre toh ghinn( disgusting) aati hai tujhe....par koi paraya mard kare tab nhi aati......tujhe kya tu kuch bhi kregi aur kisiko pata nahi chalega??Maine sb dekha academy mai jo hua sab kuch.................

Sana was crying and begging him to leave but he not left her instead of leaving her he started kissing her on neck......
He bite her on her neck....

Sana: Paras chodd mujhe please..........mat kar please......... please chodd de mujhe.............

Paras didn't listened anything he was doing his work which was kissing her he kissed her whole neck.........now he came to her cleavage and kissed her their...........

Sana: please Paras.......please chodd mujhe........... please bhagwan ji madad kro meri........

Paras: yaha koi nahi aayega tujhe bachane na tera woh aashiq Siddharth na tere bhagwan Aaj toh mai tujhe pura dekh kar hi rahunga...............

Saying this he was going to tear her kurti when they heard a knock on the door.............Paras left her and Sana went to balcony running and made herself presentable and came

Sana: Riya tu yaha.....is waqt?? Sb thik hai na??

Riya: bhabhi woh sir dard kar Raha tha aur thoda uneasy feel ho Raha tha aapke pass medicine hai kya?

Sana: haa yeh le.......

She gave her medicine Riya understood theirs something......

Riya: bhabhi aap mere room mai sone chloge? Mujhe ghutan ho rahi hai akele Mai

Sana: haa kyu nahi chal na..........

They both went to her room suddenly Sana hugged her and started crying.......

Sana still hugging and crying: thank you thank you thank you so much.......aaj agar tu time pe nahi aati toh pata nahi kya ho jata.............

Riya: kya hua hai bhabhi btao mujhe........

Sana told her everything about Paras and Mahira and today's incident.........

Sana: tu agar time par nahi aati toh aaj pata nahi kya ho jata.........thank you Riya

Riya: thank you mujhe mat kahiye Siddharth ko kahiye........

Sana confused: use kyu?

Riya: woh aapko call kar rahe the aapne call nahi uthaya toh woh tensed ho gye aur mujhe bola ki Mai jakar dekh kar aau agar woh call nahi karte mujhe toh mai aati hi nahi isiliye unhe thanks boliye aap......

Sana was really feeling thankful to God as he send this man in her life.... unknowingly he saved her from a disaster.......She should thank him..............

Sana: Riya ek promise kr....aaj ka incident aur yeh baat tu kisi ko nahi btayegi kisi ko nahi......Siddharth ko bhi nahi......

Riya: par sil kyu.........

Sana: kal mera finale hai sab bohot khush hai mai nahi chahti koi bhi kisi bhi baat ka tension le.....Mera finale hote hi sahi time dekh kar mai khud use bta dungi ......tu promise kar mujhe kuch bhi ho jaye tu nahi btayegi..........

Riya: i promise jab tak aap nahi kahoge mai kisi ko nahi btaungi..........

Sana went to balcony and saw 25 missed calls from Sid......Sana called him back

Sid: hii tu thik hai na? Sab thik hai na? Kuch hua toh nahi na??tune phone kyu nahi uthaya? Mai kitna pareshan ho gya tha pta hai?tu itni careless kaise ho sakti hai?ab kuch bolegi?

Sana: chup....ekdum chup kuch bolne dega mujhe........kbse bole ja rha h.....mai thik hu sb thik hai actually phone silent PE tha aur mai practice kr rahi thi kal ke liye......

Sid; thank God mujhe kitni tension ho gyi thi.....

Sana: thank you Sid

Sid was shocked to hear this suddenly and to hear Sid as she never says him Sid

Sid: thank you kyu.....

Sana: meri itni care karne ke liye.....chl Mai rakhti hu mujhe nind aa rahi hai.....kal milte hai byee........

Sid: ok byee....take care.......

They hung the call but Sana didn't slept she was crying miserably thinking of what had happened if he would have not called Riya................

Tadaaa.........

That's it for today.........

Next update will be given soon.......

Till then keep reading keep voting keep commenting ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 30.7K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.9K 545 9
Warning ⚠: highly emotional and painful Story with the roller-coaster of mysteries
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...