Sid my saviour ❤️

They both entered one room and she got shock to see the women judge sitting their with smile Sana was confused to see Sid hugging her .........

Sid: toh meet she is mrs.rita shukla.....the only mother of Siddharth Shukla........

Sana was shocked 😳: yeh....kya maine ......sahi suna.....?

Sid: haa she's my mom..........

(Rita Shukla: mother of Siddharth Shukla......lives in London.....now shifted in India knows about shehnaaz wants Siddharth to get settled..... caring loving lady........

Sana: hello mam........

Rita: hii beta...don't call me mam

Sana: okay aunty........

Rita: beta your voice is really magical.........i just loved your voice.........

Sana: thanks aunty....you are looking really beautiful

Sid: beautiful toh lagegi hi na maa kiski hai........

Sana: yeh bol ki tu beta kiska h......aur ek baat bolu aunty
........aap na iski maa lgti hi nahi ho.......iske shakal kaha aapki kaha aap kitne beautiful ho aur yeh.......

Sid: Tera matlab kya hai mai handsome nahi hu........

Sana: bilkul nahi..........maa and sana started laughing and sid was showing fake anger but inside he was happy to see both the most important ladies bond...........

Sid: chle ab ki yahi rehna hai.........

Sana: ok aunty chalti hu fhir milenge kabhi........

Rita: zaroor milenge......byee

Sana: byee.......

And they all left to their respective homes............

Days were going as daily......sometimes Paras harasses her.....sometimes she cries but doesn't tells anyone.....Sana and sid were growing close.......her academy was finally done......she has started taking admissions for singing classes.........tomorrow was her final audition.....she was hell nervous and sid was always beside her......

Sana: Siddharthhhhh........

Sid: haa baby bolna.........

Sana: mujhe na sacchii bohot Darr lag raha hai.......

Sid: mai hu na tere saath kyu itna Darr Rahi hai you are the best.......

Sana: i know I'm the best par tu mera saath toh nahi chodega na??

Sid: tu pagal hai kya.........mai hamesha tere saath hu chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.......and he kissed her forehead........

Sana: fhir bhi bohot nervousness ho rahi hai......agar mai nahi jeeti toh??agar kuch gadbad ho gayi toh??

Sid: hum sab hai na aur tera woh special insaan bhi toh hai...........Sid always felt jealous when he calls her or she speaks about him.......

Sana: siddhaarthhhhh.........tu na......she was about to say something when her phone rang.......

Sid: le aa gya tere special person ka call ab ek ghanta gya.......🤦
Sana glared him and picked up the call but this time she kept it on speaker as no one was around and sid was too busy in the phone.......