misunderstanding 😔

It was a very normal day.....everyone were sitting on dining table for breakfast

Riya: sil Aaj aapke audition ka second round hai na??

Sana: haa...aur tumhe aana hai waha ok

Anand: aur hame?

Sana: aree aapko invitation ki jarurat hai kya jo aana chahta hai aa sakte hai aur jinhe nhi aana hai i will not force......

Riya: hum aa jayenge aapke saath

Sana: actually mujhe thoda jaldi Jana padega...toh aap dono aa jana Mai siddharth ki car mai uske devika harshad and Jenny ke saath jaungi......

Riya: ohh waise sil Siddharth wahi hai na aapke college ka friend?

Sana: haa kyu?

Riya: yrr kitna hott banda hai na.....jb party mai dekha tha na meri nazar hi nahi hatt rahi thi.......

Rekha: bas yahi karo dono milkar....Riya tu kahi nahi jayegi college se sidha Ghar aayegi.....

Riya: mai audition dekhne jaungi matlab jaungi

Rekha eyeing sana: khud toh bigad gayi meri beti ko bhi bigad diya........

Everyone left for their jobs.....it was evening Sana was practising her song when her phone beeped she saw the name and a smile appeared on her face........

Sid: hii Sana❤️

Sana: hii....

Sid: are you ready?for your audition......

Sana: yess.... actually I'm hell nervous....

Sid: don't be everything gonna be fine......now be ready I'm coming.......byee

Sana: okk byee 💕

She quickly got ready in sky blue dress with little makeup.......she was looking breathtaking beautiful

She was busy in her makeup when her phone ringed and she picked the phone and told that she's coming and she took her guitar and went out after taking blessing from Rekha

She was busy in her makeup when her phone ringed and she picked the phone and told that she's coming and she took her guitar and went out after taking blessing from Rekha....as Paras and Anand were in office and riya at her friends home she saw Siddharth sitting in car and waiting for her she moved towards her and got lost in him......

Sana's pov
Yrr yeh Banda har baar itna hot kaise dikhta hai....har kapdo mai hot lgta hai....my eyes just can't see anything after seeing him..yeh kya ho rha hai bhagwan ji mere saath......her thoughts were broken by cars horn

Sid: madam ji hum late ho jayenge....

Sana: haa...haa...woh.....

Sid: chlo jaldi baitho.....

Sana : baki sab kaha hai.....

Sid: arrey woh dusri car mai aa rahe hai Devi ka call aaya tha

Sana: okk

Sid was driving car and Sana was still lost in her thoughts......

Sid was wearing this 👇

Sid drove car in silence but was stealing glances at her

Finally they reached their venue.....
Sid parked the car and both came out Sid was about toh move from their when shehnaaz held his hand and stoped him........

Sid: kya hua....are you fine?

Sana: no Sid.....I'm not.......

Sid: kya hua?

Sana; I'm hell nervous.........agar mujhe stage par Panik attack aa gaya toh.......Siddharth agar mai gaana thik se nahi gaa payi toh......agar kuch ho gya toh.........

Sid: Sana listen to me.....don't be nervous.....I'm there for you na...aur koi attack nahi aane wala ok.........mai hu tumhare saath.....bas ankhe band karke lyrics ko feel karna.....ho sakta hai jiske liye gaa rahi ho woh dikh Jaye fhir no problem..........aur kuch hoga toh I'm there don't worry..........

Sid hugged sana for assuring her Sana also reciprocated it and soon her all worries flew away........Sid broke the hug and kissed her forehead and wished her all the best.......they were going to enter Sana got a call and seeing I'd smile appeared on her face Sid saw I'd and got confused as the name was❤️❤️( two hearts)

Boy: hii baby......

Sana,: hiii how are you?

Boy: I'm fine....but upset.

Sana: kyu baby upset kyu hai?

Sid was listening their conversation

Boy: tu mujhe bhul gayi na....ek call bhi nahi kiya.....

Sana: yrr tujhe kaise bhul sakti hu....merii jaann hai tu toh.....i was little nervous isiliye call nahi Kiya tu pareshan ho jata na......

Boy: don't be nervous.....I'm their for you...i know you are the best.....and will perform your best ok.....

Sana: hmm abhi mujhe kisi ne yahi samjhaya hai......ok mera time ho raha audition ke baad call karti hu.... byee...

Boy: byee ......all the best.......miss you.......love you........

Sana: byee....thank you....miss you too.....love you too........

Siddharth was lost in his thoughts when Sana entered the hall.....

Sid's pov
Yeh kisse baat kar rahi thi.....kya woh......does she loves someone else??..........maybe she doesn't love me........maybe she love someone else...........she would have shared it with me na ......kabhi kabhi lagta hai I'm special for her fhir yeh sab....agar woh pyaar karti hai toh bata sakti hai na.......
Sid was little angry as she didn't tell him about her love but actually he was hurt....that she loves some one else........

------------------------------
Tadaaa

That's it for today.........

Guess who's the boy??

Does Sana loves him or Siddharth??

Next update will be given soon till then

Keep reading keep voting keep commenting ❤️