TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐

Drenry 🌊

485 12 42
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Henry

˙Title: "Weird confession... dude."

If you end up liking the story, vote! :D

-----

I slowly flutter my eyes open. Have I been sleeping all day? I rub them and sit up carefully. I notice the room I'm in is extremely dark. It must be late. Something somewhat heavy is maintaining my legs in place. I glance in their direction to witness a cute little boy, sleeping peacefully on me. I feel bad he had to skip school and take care of me. I did tell him I was alright but he insisted on staying to look after me. Must've gave him quite a hard time today... His head is resting on my thighs, which are covered by the green blanket Henry chose to throw on me earlier. Green is his favorite color. I run a hand in his soft, light hair and peck the top of his head discreetly, thinking he's unconscious when suddenly...

"Aww, that's cute...", he speaks up, still visibly sleepy but somehow sounding strangely full of joy, "Do it again..!", he says, tired.

I madly blush and look away.

"Sh-Shut up.", I reply embarassed.

He laughs and slowly sits up on his chair next to my bed, blinking aggressively to adjust to the light penetrating his eyes. I just love his eyes. His eyelashes are so cute, it suits him. As I try to stand up, I stumble on my feet, almost tripping. At least I get the time to immediately put a hand on the wall next to me, using it as a support. I hang my head low, magenta hair is hiding half of my face.

"Drew? What's up?", he says, getting up slightly worried.

-"I'm okay.", I attempt to grin but I think my face gave me away.

He seems uneasy, while I look exhausted and drained. He gets out of his chair to go to my side.

"Drew, you should rest!"

He grabs me by the shoulder and puts a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning, Drew.", he announces.

-"Don't worry."

-"You're so stubborn!" he lets out that laugh I daydream about everyday in class.

I adore it, honestly. That may sound silly... but I can't always deny the truth, can I?

"You should go back to sleep.", he declares, a serious expression plastered on his face.

-"Sleep? I just woke up.", I refuse.

He pouts. Without thinking, I slowly approach his face to kiss his adorable pout. He returns the kiss almost instantly, using his adorable chapped lips. When the short exchange is done, I part away, blushing slightly, looking at the floor. For once, I'm not really panicking. I mean, I've already kissed him once. I ended up being a stuttering mess that day... How awkward...

"Sorry...", I say, staring at him.

He smiles like a dumbass and pulls me into a long passionate kiss that I obviously accepted and gave back. He cupped my face as I put my own hands in the back of his head. Then he jumped into my arms, making me fall on the bed behind me, with him on top of me.

"I'll sleep next to you if you sleep!", he says cheekily.

-"Cringe.", I roll my eyes.

-"You're cringe.", he grins proudly, kissing my cheek sweetly right after speaking up.

I like how straightforward he is. He hugs my waist and puts his head on my stomach. Without a warning, the latter starts growling.

"Ooh~, hungry I see.", he says with his stupid teasing voice.

I didn't utter a word and push him off of me gently. I hear him groan a little. Maybe my definition of gentle should be reviewed. I stand up and leave the room to go in the kitchen. It's really dark, I still didn't check the time. I forgot my phone so it can't be helped right now. I head downstairs and turn on the lights. When I finally get there, I open the fridge and get some pizza leftovers. Henry joins me shortly. I microwave the pizza and put it back in the box.

"Ugh... My head aches...", I complain.

Henry looks at me, running a hand in his beautiful green locks.

"I bought Tylenol if you want...", he says as I close the fridge.

I shake my head, sign of refusal. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

"...Are you sure, Drew..?", he questions, concerned.

-"I'll be fine, Henry. Be worried about yourself. You may have caught whatever the fuck I have..."

-"Sounds good to me. You'll take care of me, right?", he says joyfully, following me.

I shrug and open my arms shyly. He catches on quickly and jumps on me, making me grunt.

"Ugh- Henry, that hurt-!", I yelp as he starts hugging me.

We're never that way in public. It's nice to have him for myself... At school, he usually talks to Liam. Speaking of which, they seem pretty close... What exactly are they? I wanna ask but it'd be awkward. I'll try getting the answer later...

"Can we watch a movie?", Henry beams.

-"Sure, in my dad's cinema?", I ask for details.

-"Just in your room with your laptop is fine!", he rejoices.

-"Alright, then.", I carefully grab the pizza box.

Henry stands up cheerfully and heads back to my room, it's not upstairs. I walk behind him slowly. When we're finally under the covers, all cozy, I put the pizza next to me, on my gigantic bed and grabs the laptop to place it on my lap.

"So?"

-"Can we watch Shrek?"

-"Again..?", I huff, "It's getting annoying.",

-"But it's a great movie!", he argues.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Not very entusiastic about the idea, I see...", he pouts again.

-"How about we just watch something like Stranger Things?"

-"That's not a movie!"

-"Your point being..?", I say, raising my brow.

He sighs overly dramatically and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Okay... Let's watch Stranger Things..."

I smile and put on the series. We watch a few episodes and eat pizza.

.

.

.

---

We finally finish watching the season 3 of the series, meaning I can go to sleep now. I don't know what time it is but it's late, for sure. I check the time on Drew's laptop only to realize it's 4am and it's a school night. Well, crap. I'm used to this anyway. MHA is addictive, I can't allow myself to go to sleep early because of it. I check on the boy I'm laying on, to notice he's asleep. He must've been exhausted. I feel kinda bad for him.

"..nry...", he lets out, asleep.

-"Huh..?", I say, not understanding he's sleep talking at first.

-"...enry, why ... Liam...", he speaks up again, extremely quiet.

I listen carefully to everything he says. Seems like he's dreaming about Liam.

"I ...ve you..."

'What was that?', I ask mentally as if he could hear me.

"...Henry, I love yo..u..", he turns his head the opposite direction of where I'm laid down.

I feel my face heat up and a smile finding its way on my face. I'm glad to know he feels the same way. We did kiss a few times but he never said he loved me. Then again, it could be totally platonic... I'll just find a way to ask him about how he feels tomorrow. I slip myself inside his arms as he snores softly, his breathing ending up on my hair. I close my eyes, satisfied, and snuggle agaisnt him. My head doesn't even hurt anymore. Eventually, I begin dozing off...

.

.

.

---

Henry and I walk up to the two others, Jake and Liam. They seem confused, but rather happy to see us.

"Hey, man! What happened to you, where were you yesterday?", Liam speaks up, mainly talking to Henry, I think.

-"Drew was sick so I stayed at his all day."

-"You skipped without me!? Could've invited me...", he whines childishly; briefly reminding me of Zoey.

The two of them start talking casually. They always do. I wonder what they talk about when I'm not around... It's unjust, I want Henry to talk to me too. I huff, looking at them interact sickens me.

"Hey, Drew, is everything alright?", Jake asks, concerned.

-"I'm fine.", I reply, reluctant.

-"Why didn't you tell me you were sick..?"

-"I just... thought it was no big deal. I didn't know Henry would tag along and skip school to stay over at mine...", I respond shrugging.

I glance at Henry and Liam again. They look like they're having the moment of their lives. Henry's laughing while Liam's pouting. Jake puts a hand on my shoulder, troubled by something. I turn around to face him properly.

"What's up? Something wrong?", I raise my eyebrow.

-"Ah-! Uh- Nothing!", he begins panicky, "Actually, I've been meaning to ask, do you still like Zoey?"

I groan and look away, pissed.

"I don't. She really had me fooled.", I spit out bitterly.

Jake nods hesitantly.

"W-Well... I gotta go, Hailey told me she needs to talk to me, so..."

-"Just go.", I say, not in the mood anymore.

The peach walks away quickly, running to his music girlfriend or something. This is a nice way to start a morning... I wish he stayed around us more. I huff and shoo away those thoughts.

.

.

.

All morning, I've been wondering... Are Liam and Henry... a thing? If so then how come I never noticed... Are they hiding it? Finally, it's lunch time. This is one of the best moments to ask such questions, I think. We all sit at our usual table. Liam is talking to Henry as always. Very convinient, isn't it? I poke my food with a fork, out of it, wondering how to bring the question up. I can feel Jake's gaze locked on me. Suddenly, I speak up, cutting Henry.

"Sooo... Uhm- Are you guys a "thing"?", I ask with my usual chill voice, crossing my arms and leaning on my chair a little.

Liam and Henry look at each other in the eyes for a moment. After a bit of awkward waiting, they explode into a laughter. Even Jake's chuckling, but he seems rather confused. I sit there, still, in a very uneasy way. I blush of embarassement. Am I wrong..?

"Only if Liam wants to-!", Henry continues winking at the boy.

-"Aw, of course I want to!", Liam adds in a flirtatious tone, approaching Henry with a smile.

The time suddenly stops. My heart drops almost instantly, dragging down all the hope I had in my soul with it, but Liam isn't done talking.

"Henry, let's make babies, buy a house next to the beach and adopt three cats!", the tallest announces loudly, making a forced high-pitched voice, making it hard for Henry to even breathe.

I'm making a fool out of myself, aren't I... The tables around us are all staring.

"Ugh, shut up idiots. I- I'm serious.", I stammer quietly, still embarassed.

-"You seriously thought we were actually dating?", Liam cackles.

-"I'd never set my standards this low!", Henry yells with pride, recieving a smack behind the head from Liam.

He lets out an "Ow-!" and rubs the back of his head.

"Don't say that so confidently! You got rejected by Lia all year!", Liam laughs.

Henry just sinks in his seat, pretending to be ashamed.

"No, Drew, we're not dating.", Liam takes over.

I mentally let out a sigh of relief. What's wrong with me... Do I really like him that way..? I've been asking myself that for a while, even while dating Zoey. I felt bad having those thoughts but seeing what she's done makes me remorseless. I start eating my food correctly and drink the grape juice that goes with it.

"Why'd you ask though..?", Henry questions.

I choke on my beverage. I can't answer that, not truthfully at least. I can't admit my possessiveness to him... or anyone. What would they think of me?

"Hellooo? Earth to Drew~!", Liam shouts playfully as he moves his hand around, in front of my face.

I jump slightly, perturbed and startled, then narrow my eyes annoyed and push his hand away.

"I was just curious, really. You guys look gay."

We all continue eating and chatting. Eventually Jake has to leave.

.

.

.

---

As I walk in the main hallway with Drew, I can't help but notice he seems a little down.

"You okay, dude?"

-"I-.. I'm fine.", he says in a small breathy voice.

I stop in my tracks and grab his arm. He looks at me, weakly. I stare at him, he seems ill. Suddenly, he starts running away, escaping my grip. I gasp and follow him. He's fast so it's hard to keep up with the pace.

"Drew! Wait-!"

He rushes into the nearest restroom and throws himself inside a stall. He doesn't bother locking the door. I wait outside, worried.

"Uhm,, you okay in there-?", I speak up but get interrupted.

I can hear him puke, the noise isn't pleasant to hear. But I don't care about that, I'm worried about his state. He should've stayed home to rest but he insisted on coming to school this morning, for his grades or something.

After a while, I knock on the door. Not recieving a response, I open the latter to see Drew sitting on the floor, exhausted.

"You should head home.", I advise.

He shakes his head.

"I'll be fine, Henry.", he stands up slowly, almost crashing on the ground.

I hold him and help him get balance. He walks towards the sink and washes his hands and face. He also rinses his mouth. After what just happened, I don't think I'll ever be able to ask him the question.

"Dude, you're not fine."

He huffs soflty and rubs his face. Feeling bad for him, I give him a warm hug he finds difficult to return.

"Do you still need to let it out?", I question.

-"No...", he confirms quietly, slowly wrapping his arms around me.

I smile sweetly and kiss his cheek.

"Hey, Drew?"

-"What is it?"

-"You know what you would look really beautiful in? My arms."

We part away and he looks at me confused.

"Are you okay? Do you need to vomit again?", I take a step back.

I don't want puke all over me.

"N-No! I'm just... I- I...", he stutters as his eyes dart to the ground.

-"I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.", I blurt out random pick up lines I saw on Google.

They originally were destined to Lia.

-"What the fuck are you talking about?"

It takes him some time before he becomes a blushing mess. He's so slow, it's funny. That's one of the reasons I like him, he can be so serious.

"W-What are you trying to say.", he narrows his eyes, still red.

-"We should date!", I grin confidently.

-"Wait, seriously?", he asks for my affirmation.

I nod, still a little scared of his answer. I may be dumb but I'm not really oblivious. He seems to like me... Let's just hope he's not like Lia.

"Uhh, sure!", he smiles slightly.

I jump on him and kiss his cheek. He hugs me once again but this time we get interupted. Someone flushes the toilet and exits his stall, making the both of us jump. Zander begins washing his hands and complains.

"Can't take a shit in peace in this stupid school.", he groans, "But congrats... I guess.", he says, not wholeheartedly.

Drew narrows his eyes and leaves him alone for once. We leave the bathroom, hands in hands and head to Ms. Jones' classroom, completely late.

.

.

.

I sit next to Liam, joyful.

"Hey, man. What happened while you were gone?", he laughs.

-"Well, I've got a boyfriend now!", I grin.

-"Took you long enough. Did he finally confess?", he crosses his arms.

-"No, I did. Prepare to thirdwheel a lot.", I smirk.

-"Boys, do you have something to share with the class?", Ms. Jones speaks up, "You haven't explained your late arrival, boys."

-"Actually, yes we do!", I grin and stand up on my chair.

Liam is next to me, telling me not to do this by agressively shaking his head. Obviously, I don't listen.

"Listen up. I'm dating the hottest boy in the school!", I smirk and jump on Drew and Jake's table in front of me.

I almost lose my balance but manage to get it back. Good thing they weren't right in front of me. I grab Drew's arm, making him stand up brutally. He gives me a puzzled look.

"What are you doing!?", he whisper-shouts.

I kneel on the table, his pens and papers now on the floor, and kiss him, making the class yell and encourage us. After hearing a bunch of oooh~'s, I look over at Zoey.

"His credit card's mine now, got it?", I say jokingly, as I look at Drew and give him a genuine smile.

He huffs, his face all red and speaks up.

"Miss, I had nothing to do with this-"

-"Enough..!", she shouts shyly, "Henry, Drew, to the office!"

-"Our cue to leave, Andrew~", I kiss his cheek.

-"Do not call me that, lettuce-head.", he smacks the back of my head lightly, playing around.

He chuckles. I don't really mind PDA, kissing in front of our class is nothing to me. We both exit the classroom, and I end up getting scolded by Drew. There's one thing I noticed back there, though; Jake didn't seem to be rooting for us; he seemed upset. I wonder what's with him...

-----

Word count: 2842

Drenry is slowly becoming my OTP so you may see me post more about it. Anyway, there may be a part two with Jake/ Drake angst. Any Jake ship suggestions? I'm up for Jailey too btw B)

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.2K 20
Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Ladrien will be sparse-if at all. Any AU we...
22.4K 698 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
9K 451 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...
19.5K 530 27
ˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣ ah yes, a oneshot book of my favorite comfort ship that'll forever have a place (of luxury-may i add) in my heart...