Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 40

23 0 0
By axzery_moon

A knock interrupted the kiss that we shared that we broke free and gaze at the door with burning intensity. I, somehow, have a burning anger for whoever is behind it for interrupting the blissful moment.

And I thought I was the only the one, who thought of it, but when I saw the look that Jace gave on the door. I realized I was not the only one.

"Jace, nandyan ka ba?"We heard Kaizer's voice behind the door. "Hinahanap ka ng kuya mo."

Jace turned his attention towards me and said. "Looks like you're gonna met my brother."

"Jace?Nandyan ka ba?"tanong ni Kaizer."Baka wala si Jace dito at mukha akong baliw tumatanong dito."

A smile slowly form in my lips by Kaizer's uttering behind the door.

"We're coming outside."Jace shouted and held my hand before walking towards the door. Jace brush his thumb on my hand like it was somehow a form of comfort.

He opened the door and Kaizer's eyes widen when he saw that Jace was the only one present in his room. His shock turn to teasing instantly in milliseconds.

"Oy!Magkasama pala kayo."Kaizer smirked."Ano?May ginawa kayong kabalaghan diyan?" I can feel the heat form on my cheeks. We didn't do the dirty deed in his room, but somehow my mind wandered around to the make out we shared inside the car. I can still remember cursing and panting while Jace continue to kiss my neck like a starved man.

I blinked my eyes and gazed away trying to erase it in my head. It was not right to dwell in such manners, because I will have to meet his brother soon and I need my focus.

"Tss. Shut up Kaizer."Jace said and pushed Kaizer away from the door. Jace then hold my hand and we started walking downstairs. Tumingin ako kay Kaizer upang humingi ng sorry pero pag tingin ko sa kanya ay nakangisi lamang ito at kumindat sa akin. I rolled my eyes, playfully. Nevermind. He does not need it, anyway.

"BRO!"Tumingin kami sa harapan na may isang lalaki na biglang lumapit sa amin at yinakap si Jace. "Happy birthday."His brother said while hugging him and Jace made no expression as his brother continued to engulfed him. "I have missed you so much."

"Well, I don't."sabi ni Jace at pilit humiwalay sa yakap. Nang magawa niya ito ay hinawakan niya ang beywang ko upang mas makalapit ako sa kanya. My eyes widen as his hand continued to linger on my waist.

His brother's attention turn towards me and the Jace's hand who is comfortably laying on my waist. I smiled at him and he smiled back, showing dimples.

He's handsome. Unlike Jace's cold demeanor, his is full of sunshine and open. He looks carefree with the way his brown eyes twinkled and the way he bares his teeth. Sharp Jawline and his hair is tide up, unlike Jace, who tries to arrange his hair neatly, but ends up a messy hair after.

"This is my girlfriend, Jewel."said Jace with his head held up high. A blush crept on my cheeks with the way Jace introduced me.

"Hey Jewel. I'm Jake."Jake said and offered a handshake which I happily accepted.

"Hey."

"Please tell me that my brother blackmailed you to dating him."

Jace glared at him like he was already plotting the million ways he could kill him.

My eyes widened but somehow a smirk form in my lips. "Oh, certainly."

"Jewel."I turn to Jace, who, look hurt. Jake look entertained as a laugh escape his lips.

"She admitted it, my dear brother."He teased.

"Shut the f*ck up, as*hole."His tone cold and venomous.

"Jace."Immediately, Jace turned his attention to me. "Do not speak to your brother like that." I scolded. His mouth agape like he couldn't comprehend my words. He pointed himself and look abashed. My gaze lingered on him in a speaking manner.

He sighed and gaze at his brother like a piece of filth which his brother returned a bared teeth. His eyes returned to mine and it simply twinkled like stars."Yes, mon amour." A smile appeared on my lips.

Jake's eyes widened and gazed at us accompanied with a gasp and a laugh. "Wow. You have him wrap around your fingers."he said as he pointed me.

"You got yourself a remarkable girl."ngisi niyang sabi kay Jace. However, Jace just gazed at him in silence but a small smile appeared on his lips. He smiled at me, before patting Jace's back and left us.

Jace gazed at me and smiled. He pulled me closer and kiss my forehead. "Finally. That f*cker left."I laughed and look up to see him gazing at me with a smile on his lips. "Should we leave?"

My eyes widen and I pulled away from him."Jace!" However, his hands still lingered on my waist.

"What?"He asked, innocently. "I want to spend more time with you."

"We got loads of time."I said but he shakes his head.

"In my birthday. I feel like it's less."He smirked and I rolled my eyes. How can I even say no to him? It's his birthday, after all.

"Fine. But wait till the party's over. Then we'll leave."His eyes twinkled the same as his smile widened. He pulled me closer and embraced me. My head rested on his chest and his head rested on the top of my head.

"I love you, mon ange."I smiled.

After the party, many of the guests already head home, including my mom and my brothers. Amber also decided to go home, since we still have school tomorrow.

As what i have promised to Jace, we were walking now to his car, going somewhere, that he wouldn't tell me. I gave up on asking, because he wouldn't tell me.

"So, when will we tell them that we're now official?"

"Hindi muna ngayon. I like us going lowkey."Jace chuckled.

"Even if we don't go lowkey, Jewel. People still see us a couple, even when we were still friends."Tama si Jace, kahit hindi pa kami ay ang dami na nagsasabi na bagay kami. And the both of us are just denial.

"True.But that's the best part, because they won't be speculate anymore, because its already normal for the both of us."

"Smart."he kissed my forehead. When we reach his car, he opened the door for me and I got inside before he closed it. Then, he went inside to the driver's seat and we drove off to who knows were.

My gaze lingered outside as I watch the stars unravelled in the dark sky. As we continue to travel, I noticed that the road look familiar. And a memory flashed inside my head, as Jace drove his motorcycle in the middle of the night taking me somewhere that made me admire the stars even more.

As house got fewer and the stars started to appear more, we stopped in a familiar looking house.

"I knew you would take me here." He smiled and got out of his car. Then, he went to mine and open my door. I got out of the car and we entered inside the house to go to it's balcony.

When we arrive at the balcony, a telescope was already put there and I immediately approach it and look inside the telescope. I saw the moon, bright as a lightbulb, and the galaxy who painted the skies in blues and violets.

"It's so beautiful."I am in awe.

"Yes. Beautiful."

I stop looking at the telescope and turn my attention towards Jace, who gaze at me with a smile on his lips.

I walk towards him and put my hands around his nape as his hands automatically went to my waist.

He look down on me with such warmth and gentleness that I did not feel the cold breeze that swept to us. Seemingly, read my mind, he took off his tuxedo and made me wear it.

After I wore his tuxedo, I reach out to his necktie and pulled him closer to me. A smirk form in his lips, letting me pull him. When his face came closer to mine, I didn't waste a second to kiss him. I can feel his smile as he responded. His hands went to my waist and pulled me closer to him.

My hands went to his face caressing his jaw, before going up to tangle my fingers to his hair. He groaned as I pulled his hair as we kissed. Suddenly, I felt myself being pulled up as my legs automatically hugged his waist.

He bit my lips and as I gasp, he took this as an opportunity to enter my mouth and battle my tongue. His hands on my waist tightened and suddenly I felt myself being laid on a soft mattress. I didn't even noticed that we enter inside.

I open my eyes to see Jace on top of me. He was panting and his hair was wet when I caress it. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then, his kisses started going down from my forehead to my nose then he gave a kiss to my lips before pulling my lower lip.

It suddenly felt hot as Jace lowered his kiss to my jaw then to my neck. I draw a breath as he bites me. He continued doing it and my heart accelerated. My hands went to his hair pushing him more to my neck. He made a sound and I thought he couldn't breath so I let go and pulled the covers, looking for strength in the soft and silky mattress.

"Jace." A moan escape my lips. Jace stopped and gazed at me. His hair was messy and wet. Drops of sweat drip on his jaw and his clothes were already transparent letting me see his chest and abs. I wanted to feel and touch his chest. And the idea seems insane but tempting.

"You're so beautiful."My gaze returned to his and I thought I was the only one admiring him, but he, too, was admiring me.

He then gave a long kiss on my lips and lay beside me, and pulled me closer to him. I felt myself sweat from our hot make out session and I badly want to take this tuxedo off. I got up and Jace gaze at me as I took off his coat. I then lay in bed and Jace smiled, pulling me closer. My head on his chest, feeling his fast heartbeat, while his hand lay on my arm.

"Jewel."

"Hmm?"

"Je t'aime de tout mon couer, mon amour."I love you with all my heart, my love.D*mn it!He's so sexy, speaking his native tongue.

I smiled and looked up to see him looking down and smiling at me. "As much as I love how sexy you are with your native tounge. I don't really understand what you are saying."

"I said, I love you with all my heart, mon amour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 188K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
22.2K 565 49
What hurts more? When your boyfriend caught you with another guy and tells you that you're cheating even if it's not true? Or seeing the man you love...
413K 21.7K 33
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
83.1K 693 76
So what if HE doesn't like me?! His MOM likes me for HIM and that's what matters to me! After all I can make HIM fall for me with the help of his MOM...