REMNANTS SAVING ARC (FINAL FA...

Oleh caloyantig29

Jaune Arc left Beacon and ran away from the world that treated him like trash or even unworthy to be called a... Lebih Banyak

Jaune
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Arcadia Union Elites: H.E.R.O.E.S
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

3K 55 30
Oleh caloyantig29

In the castle, the champions were comparing notes from what they got and what they had attained. After new information they got from the Information GUild they compared notes that they already had eyes and ears around the kingdoms. They would probably know about the new kingdom, Jaune had to think hard about his plans for the safety of the Union, he had already told the citizens about Salem and her powers. Jaune explained about the dome protecting them is to make them safe, but the people rallied and joined the Kingsglaive and Soldier to help out in the fight. Knowing the burden of the people joining them caused the champions to feel responsible for their choices.

As the group then discussed more and more about the matter, a butler entered the room.

"I'm sorry dear Champions but i have a letter with me," he said.

"A letter sent for us... how peculiar, if it's the four kingdoms, it's clearly their maneuver," Shantotto said

Cecil took the letter and saw the four kingdoms' insignia.

"It is," He said.

He then opened and read it for his friends.

Dearest People of the new kingdom,

We mean you no harm. We are with the Council of the four kingdoms, and we offer you an opportunity to welcome the good people of your kingdom to us with open arms. We wish to speak with you as soon as possible and discuss means of negotiations as we come together as friends and allies.

We hope for your reply as soon as possible...

Sincerely, The council of the Four Kingdoms.

"It's clearly a trap," Bartz said.

"I agree," Tidus said. "They wouldn't send a letter showing hospitality... they clearly want to exploit our resources or even worse, they could be working for Salem!"

The champions agreed, Jaune took the letter and read it. He looked carefully and knew it wasn't a lie.

"It's clearly not," he said. "But i agree with Tidus, we're not sure if Salem is the one really controlling the council or even the one who sent this letter"

"It's like how Ardyn controlled Teneberae to invade my kingdom before," Noctis said.

"We need to investigate closely," Lightning said. "Send word to the Information guild to get any intel on the council"

The Champions agreed and continued discussing the matter, but then Jaune looked at the paper, and raised it on a light, revealing more it to it.

"Guys, hold on," he said. "I see something"

The champions paused and looked at Jaune.

"What is it?" Onion Knight asked.

"I see a writing within the paper," he said.

"Like a secret message," Zidane said.

"Yeah," Jaune answered. "It seems to be a secret message"

Jaune then began to read the message in the paper, carefully and closely to make sure it was clear for him to read.

Dear inhabitants of the new Kingdom,

I am Prosser Ozpin, of Beacon academy. I recently learned that you have one of my students at your party and would like you to surrender him to us. This is no threat nor demand of some sort but he may be the key to a problem we are currently facing.

We know about the abilities he possesses and we would wish to have him join our cause to defend our home and save humanity.

We await your reply.

Sincerely, Ozpin

Jaune scoffed at the letter, and just placed it on the table.

"He's desperate," he said.

"It seems he's serious," Firion said.

"Are you out of your mind!" Ace said. "They clearly want his power! And don't get me started on the Betrayal! First, they leave him now they want him just for his power!"

"If it is any consolation," Lightning said. "I would somehow listen to what they have to say"

"I suggest we take a slow action to sort this out," Warrior of light said.

"I say we don't," Kain said.

The Champions then began arguing on the choice of whether they accept or not but Jaune looked at the sky and sighed.

"We shall meet them for negotiations but I'm going there," He said.

The Champions looked at him confused.

"What?" they said.

"We'll have our Ambassadors handle the issue," he said. "If they want to speak to us they will have to speak on our terms"

The champions thought of it and agreed.

"Alright," they said.

A few days after, In Beacon

As the school went on preparing for the Vytal Festival, a news crew then stopped at the school and got out and ready for a special arrival. The students saw and gathered to see what was happening, then from the gates, came a luxurious car in the middle of two heavily armored cars. 

The camera started flashing and the reporters got in front of their cameras.

"This is Lisa Lavender reporting live in Beacon academy where i am standing by as the ambassadors of the new kingdom have arrived," she said. "My sources said, that the council has sent a letter of greetings to the people of the new nation as they come in peace, let's all hope they are kind not a hostile country"

From the armored cars, came out four Faunus Kingsglaive Knights, coming out of the door, shocking the people that faunus were present.

"We see four night-colored armored Faunus, they don't look like they're from the white fang, and they seem to be knights," Lisa said.

From the car, a knight opened the door and helped a person out of the car. What went out was a lady, a prim and proper lady. She was blonde and fair-skinned, and her clothes were unique and fitting for a high-class Lady.

Her companion was a lady too, but she was black-haired with clothes for a maiden, her eyes were black.

Everyone in the school was bewitched by their looks, the boys sighed at the beauty they beheld.

"Two ladies came out of the vehicle," Lisa said. "They could be the ambassadors of the new kingdom"

As the two ladies walked to Principal Ozpin, General Ironwood, and Glynda Good witch. They bowed at the two ladies, in respect.

"We welcome you to our academy," Ozpin said.

"Thank you," The lady said. "I am Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleurent, and this is my companion Gentiana, I serve as the Ambassador to the Country; Arcadia Union"

"Arcadia Union," Ironwood said. "I welcome you to Remnant"

"Thank you General," She said, in a calm voice. "Shall we?"

The group then walked to the office leaving the Press outside.

In the Conference room...

As the two ladies entered the room, there were a group of people sitting in the chair as they waited for them.

"Mis Lunafreya, i would like to introduce you..." Ironwood said. "Ms. Camila of the Atlas Council who will be serving as the Four kingdoms representative, and this is Mr. Jacques Schnee, he's a businessman of the Schnee Dust Company"

"Greetings," Ms. Camila said, in a kind manner.

"Yes, Hello," Said, Jacques in an uninterested tone.

Lunafreya just greeted them and sat down, as her guards stood behind her.

"Let's begin shall we," she said.

The meeting went on and on as they discussed how Arcadia Union must share its resources to the other Kingdoms.

"I propose that Arcadia Union should allow Atlas forces to be stationed in Arcadia Union," Camilla said. "To show neutral Grounds"

"We decline," Lunafreya said. "Atlas military stationed in our land will cause not just to show Neutrality but it shows that Atlas has claimed our land, and we already have a well made Military unit"

"Yes, I can see you have brought your forces," Jacques, looking at the Faunus.

The faunus stood their ground but they felt the urge to punch the man.

"They maybe Faunus, but they have the talent for our military forces," Lunafreya said. "We do not treat the Faunus race like some animal, they are but humans to us,"

"Then how about sharing knowledge of the Dome you raised for the Land," Ms. Camila.

"Yes that information is not to be shared with outsiders," Lunafreya said.

"But you had few of your forces to apprehend the White fang as they rallied in a warehouse," Jacques mocked. "I say that's overstepping boundaries"

Lunafreya looked at the Schnee with discontent

"Then what about the stolen Atlas tech they took," She said. "I remember they managed to steal an Atlas Paladin which was not yet certified or even made in the due time, but they managed to gain one,"

Jacques was caught and was baffled.

"And isn't the Paladin a Weapon of both Atlas and your company cooperation," she said.

"We knew about the stolen tech," Jacques said.

"And yet you didn't do anything to retrieve it back," she said. "You just let it go like it wasn't of important value"

Jacques was sweating in embarrassment.

"W-well, we tried to look for it but-" he said, but was cut off.

"But you let it fall into the hands of the White fang," she said. "Not very good for business i suppose,"

Jacques then stood up and left the room in humiliation, muttering curse words. As he left she then looked at the remaining members and gently smiled at them.

"Shall we Continue?" she said.

Then the whole time they went on discussing a few things and agreed on a few matters. After Ms. Camila left the room with agreements, Lunafreya was left with Ozpin, Ironwood, and Goodwitch.

"Now to what you have sent to us," she said. "I am here on behalf of the Champions... they have declined to surrender Jaune to you"

The three heads were surprised by the answer.

"And why is that?" Ozpin asked.

"As you see, Jaune is currently in the good graces of the Gods, and your gods apparently and have chosen him to carry out the mistake you have made for the past century," she said. "He has already made plans to apprehend the pawns of your enemy who have already infiltrated your school"

Lunafreya then stood up and bowed to the head.

"I bid you farewell and hope you enjoy your festival," She said, leaving without a word.

Right outside the academy, the camera started flashing and lady Lunafreya was heading to the car, but then Reporters bombarded her path and asked questions.

"Miss, can you please tell us your name?"

"Are you from the new kingdom?"

"What is it like there?"

"Are you harboring people against their will?"

Lunafreay then raised her hands, telling people to stop.

"I am but a humble ambassador to the Arcadia union," she said. "Our kingdom did not steal citizens for our own delight they went to our kingdom cause they do not want to live in a world where they divided the people from race and wealth, we are abundant with resources to who wanted to live in a free and balanced world... now please excuse me."

The reporters then asked more questions, until Lunafreya went to her car and the chauffeur then drove out.

As they drove out to the city, a call appeared in her car.

"Hello Jaune," she said.

"Lady Lunafreya," he said. "How was the conference"

"Quite exactly what you expected," she said. "They demand that Arcadia Union must have Atlas dominance on one part of the land,"

"I knew it," he said. "They think Atlas can step into our land and claim our place. But what about the three?"

"I declined their offer and stated the matter," she said. "As for the Schnee, he is what you say he is... a leech of a man sucking off the very foundation of what is off the alliance,"

"Well, he will have the taste of his own medicine in the future," he said. "I congratulate you on your efforts"

"Thank you Jaune," She said. "I hope Noctis isn't bothering you too much"

"I heard that," Noctis said, in the background.

"He's fine," Jaune said. "Thank you and safe travels back,"

"Goodbye," she said, ending the call.

In Arcadia Union, the next day

As the Champions worked more and more into assuring good governance for the people of Arcadia Union, the butler came inside once more.

"A letter addressed to you again milord," he said.

Jaune took the letter and saw it was the four kingdoms.

"Sigh* again, what is it this time?" he asked.

He ripped the envelope and read it carefully.

"What is it?" Warrior of light asked.

"They invited us," he said. "To a Dance"

"Eh?" the Champion said, Confused.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.2K 226 10
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...
369K 4.8K 44
A story about a boy that joined the white fang but was left for dead. Thought his friends would help him but didn't. Only feels certain emotions. Be...
32K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
20.4K 296 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...