𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 26}

4.8K 245 250
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

My newest Hitoshi Shinso X Reader FF Called "Your Beauty" has been released, so please go check that out! It would mean so much to me if you guys could go leave a comment & vote<3
(The more support it gains, the quicker the updates<3)

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N?"

My eyes slowly looked up to see Hikaru staring down at me. "Your head....."

He kneeled down in front of me and let out a shaky breath. "I didn't mean-.....fuck this" he muttered as he stood up before walking out of the room.

My vision began to blur as I slowly lifted my hand up and I felt a warm liquid dripping down the side of my head.

I had to get out of here.

Hikaru walked back into the room with a washcloth, he quickly placed it against my head. "Y/N.....can you hear me?" he questioned and I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

He looked away. "I'm-....."

He cut himself off "I'm not taking you to the hospital.....I'm just going to get the first aid kit so stay here and don't do anything stupid" he ordered before standing up and leaving the room.

I slowly looked to the side to see blood dripping off of the bedside table besides me, I must've hit it on that.....it all happened so fast.

But I knew that I needed to leave.

I slowly stood up and walked over to the door, I slowly closed it and locked it before walking over to the window in his bedroom, I opened it up and began climbing out.

I heard loud banging on the bedroom door but I didn't look back for a second, I hadn't even looked back when I heard him kicking his own door down.

I jumped and started sprinting, adrenaline had begun to pump through my veins as my vision started to become clear.

"GET BACK HERE!"

'Just keep running.....don't stop'

No matter what.

I let out a small shriek as I felt my ankle twisting to the side but I continued to run down the middle of the road, only one thought was on my mind.

'Run'

~

My eyes snapped open and I let out a shaky breath, I tried sitting up but something was holding me in place causing me to tense up.

My eyes began adjusting to the dark room that I was in and I slowly looked over to see Sanzu sleeping besides me with his arm wrapped around my waist.

'I almost forgot.....I went to his house last night'

My eyes drifted towards the window and I noticed that it was still dark outside. I slowly pried Sanzu's arm off of me and stood up.

The first thing that I noticed was my phone, I quickly grabbed it and turned it on to see that it was only 2:36am.

I began walking towards the bedroom door, making sure to be as quiet as possible so that I wouldn't wake Sanzu up. I left the room and gently closed the door behind me, that's when I turned my phones flashlight on and began walking down the hallway.

'His house is extremely nice'

My eyes darted towards paintings on the wall, some of them were kind of creepy but others seemed cool.

I made it into the kitchen and grabbed a cup before getting some water, I was extremely thirsty and there was no way that I would be able to go back to sleep if my throat was completely dry.

My eyes began glancing around his house and my eyes stopped on a door that was partially opened causing me to raise a curious brow "Hm?"

I slowly placed the cup of water down on the counter and began walking over to the door.

*THUMP*

I abruptly stopped when I heard the sound of something smacking against a wall or.....the floor?

'What the hell?'

It was coming from.....below?

I slowly pushed the door open and held my flashlight up to see that the door led to a flight of stairs, it must've been some kind of basement.

My gaze lingered on the stairs for a couple of seconds before I slowly began descending the staircase, it wasn't right to snoop but I definitely heard something coming from down here. I made it all the way down and opened the door, a small creaking sound echoed throughout my ears as I pushed the door open.

My flashlight lit up a majority of the room and to my utter surprise, the room was pretty bland.

There was a couch in the center of the room with a black carpet spread in front of it.

'I wonder where the sound came from?'

My eyes drifted off towards something on the wall, there was a long katana propped up on a shelf.

'Woah' That was the first thought in my head as soon as I had seen it and I quickly walked up to it. My hand slowly drifted across the blade and I could instantly tell that it was more than just a fancy prop.

*THUMP*

My eyes went wide 'That sound again!'

"Snooping?" I screeched as I heard Sanzu's voice ringing throughout my ear. "Sanzu....." I drifted off as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"What'd you see?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "Huh.....?"

His arms tightened around me. "Mhm?" he urged and I slowly shook my head "I don't know what you mean....." I drifted off as I tried to turn around to face him but his grip had made it incredibly difficult.

"Why'd you come down here?" He asked and I sighed "I'm sorry.....I heard something but I guess it wasn't coming from down here" I said quietly and he hummed "What'd you hear?"

"It sounded like something fell.....like a muffled thump" I tried to explain and I felt Sanzu tensing up a bit before relaxing in an instant. "I'm sure that it was nothing"

*THUMP*

My eyes went wide. "There it is again!" I said as I quickly turned around in Sanzu's arms and I froze when I saw his face.

He looked annoyed.

He stared at my face for a moment before clicking his tongue. "Do me a favor and go back to the bedroom, don't leave it"

"Is something wrong?" I questioned and he chuckled lightly "Doubtful, just do as I say" he said as he turned me around and began motioning for me to go up the stairs. We both walked back up and he pointed down the hall. "Go on" he continued "I'll be there in a minute"

I slowly nodded my head. "Ok"

I walked past the kitchen counter and grabbed my cup of water before making my way back into the direction of the bedroom. The door was already open so I simply walked in and sat down on the bed while waiting for Sanzu to come back into the room.

He's always been secretive so this is nothing new, but I would've liked for him to open up a bit more-......guess that's just wishful thinking.

*CRASH*

My eyes went wide and I quickly stood up as I heard the sound of a muffled crash coming from down the hall.....it must've been the same room that me and Sanzu had just came from.

'He told me to stay here but what if something happened to him?'

I slowly placed the cup onto the bedside table and began walking over to the door.

The house was completely silent now which had made me even more uneasy, I had just made it out of the room but I was shocked to see Sanzu walking towards me from down the hall.

"Are you-......your hand!" I said quickly as I noticed blood on the males hand. He slowly looked down at it and he narrowed his eyes "Didn't I tell you to stay inside of the room?"

"I heard a crash.....so I thought something happened and it did! What happened to your hand?" I questioned as I grabbed his wrist while inspecting the cut on the palm of his hand.

"Cut it with a knife" he deadpanned as he pulled his hand away from me before going inside of the bathroom. I followed after him "Why did you have a knife?" I questioned and he shrugged "Strange noises, could've been an intruder" he continued "Ending up slicing through my hand by mistake and I broke a vase"

'Well that explains the crash.....'

"I can help you clean up the mess-" he cut me off "Don't bother, I'll clean it in the morning" he said as he began rinsing his hand off before reaching into the cabinet and grabbing a bandage wrap.

"Let me help!" I said quickly as I grabbed the bandages from him before grabbing onto his injured hand. I began wrapping up the cut, making sure that it was done neatly.

"You're supposed to be a criminal and yet you cut yourself in such a dumb way, sounds suspicious" I pointed out and he rolled his eyes "Are you going to wrap my cut or keep chatting?"

I hummed "I like to multi-task"

Sanzu placed the palm of his uninjured hand over my face before pushing me back. "Hey.....Rude!" I stated and he snickered before placing a safety pin on the bandages to keep them together.

He turned the bathroom light off and began pushing me back into the bedroom.

"Go back to sleep"

I sighed "But I'm not tired anymore"

"I can change that"

I raised a brow "What do you-" I cut myself off as I turned to see Sanzu with a small smirk on his face causing me to cover my face with my hands. "Stop being weird!"

"Don't get all shy now" he mused as he began walking over to me while removing his shirt.

'You've got to be kidding me'

~TIME SKIP~

~No One's POV~

Ami grabbed a box of cereal off of the fridge and placed it down on the kitchen counter as her aunt walked into the room.

"Making breakfast?" She questioned and Ami chuckled "If making breakfast means pouring cereal into a bowl then yes I am" She continued "Where are you headed?"

"I'm going into work early, thought that I should pick up some more hours" She said and Ami smiled "Ok well....we should watch a movie later today"

"Sounds good"

Her aunt grabbed her keys before walking out of the apartment and shutting the door behind her.

Ami began pouring the cereal inside of one of the bowls before letting out a small sigh, she was quite disappointed about the way that her Sunday morning was currently going.

'I wonder what Y/N is doing......'

Of course she was worried since she had been on the phone when Y/N had crashed but she quickly learned from the girls mother that Y/N was fine and in the hospital through text so she didn't want to bother Y/N by calling her back.

Ami frowned but quickly shook the thoughts away after filling her bowl all the way up, she closed the cereal box back up and placed it on top of the fridge once again.

She heard the sound of the door opening up and closing once again causing her to chuckle lightly "Forgot your keys?"

She received no response.

Ami rolled her eyes "It's not embarrassing, Auntie! I've done it plenty of times" she mused as she walked into the living room and her eyes widened when she saw a familiar pinkette sitting on the couch.

"Sanzu.....?" She questioned quietly and the pink haired male stared at her with a stoic look. "What are you doing here?"

"You're going to go back to the dormitories" Sanzu said calmly and her eyes widened slightly "H-huh?" she stammered out and Sanzu stood up. "Go back to the dorms"

Ami looked away. "I.....can't"

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you" he stated as he lightly tapped his finger against the side of his leg. "You don't understand.....I can't face Y/N!" Ami said quickly and Sanzu's face darkened "You've been upsetting her, go back"

Ami's eyes widened "I-.....but she-....I-" She cut herself off and gasped as Sanzu was suddenly standing in front of her with a blade held up to her throat.

"Listen closely" He continued "You're going to go back to the dormitories, greet Y/N, and you're going to pretend like nothing ever happened"

Ami stared at him in horror as the blade pressed further against her neck. "And one last thing......you're going to forget about those little feelings that you're harboring for what's mine, understand?"

Ami slowly nodded her head and Sanzu removed the blade from her neck. "Good.....I suppose that takes care of you" he said quietly, mainly to himself, as he began walking over to the door.

He opened it up and turned to look at her again. "Make sure that Y/N stays oblivious to our little chat, anyhow, you should get going"

He slammed the door shut and Ami fell to her knees as she let out a shaky breath. "What the fuck just happened.....?" she questioned quietly as her hand instinctively went up to her throat.

She didn't trust him before but now she knew that something was deeply wrong with him.

Ami took a deep breath before grabbing her phone and sending a text to her aunt, telling her that she might be a little late for their movie night.

"I guess it's time"

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up naked.....again.

But this time, I was in Sanzu's bed and I had NO clue where my clothes were which meant that I was wrapped up in his blanket while searching his drawers and closet for something to wear.

'Why does it seem like this guy only wears suits or really fancy button ups?'

I scowled before grabbing the most basic long sleeve from inside of his closet and putting it on, I began looking through his pants but realized that none of them were going to fit me and most of them looked like they costed more than my college tuition so-

I made my way over to his drawers and pulled out a pair of his shorts, they were an alright fit. Who am I kidding?

I sighed "Hopefully he doesn't mind.....but he didn't give me much of an option" I mumbled as I began walking over to the bedroom door after grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

'Where did he run off to?'

My eyes darted towards the "basement" that Sanzu has but I decided to ignore it this time, especially since it's really not appropriate to snoop through peoples homes when they aren't present. Well.....it's not very good when they ARE present either but you know.

'I'm surprised that he left me here alone.....he seems like the type of person that wouldn't trust someone in his own house without supervision'

I made it to his front door before an alert went off on my phone causing me to look down at it.

My eyes widened slightly "What the hell.....?"

S2-Updated Grade: 97%
S2-Updated Grade: 100%
S2-Updated Grade: 98%
S2-Updated Grade: 100%

My eyes remained wide as I scanned through my updated grades. "You're fucking kidding me....." I drifted off with a large smile plastered on my face.

'My grades were complete shit before but this is just.....I mean seriously?'

I took a deep breath "Don't get too excited.....there's a very good chance that they've made some kind of mistake" I whispered before walking out of the males house and my eyes widened slightly when I realized that I couldn't lock the door.

"Fuck...." I drifted off before pulling out my phone and dialing Sanzu's number.

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

Y/N-
'Hey? You there?'

Sanzu-
'I am'

Y/N-
'Well I was going to leave your place but I don't know how I'm supposed to lock the door afterwards'

Sanzu-
'.....Naked?'

Y/N-
'Excuse me?'

Sanzu-
'What are you wearing?'

Y/N-
'No No No.....where did you put my clothes?'

Sanzu-
'I asked you a question first'

Y/N-
'Fine.....I found something in your closet, now answer my question'

Sanzu-
'Washing machine'

Y/N-
'You didn't have to wash them.....It would've been nice if I had some of MY clothes to put on when I woke up'

Sanzu-
'It would've been nice if I made it back before you woke up too, you would've still been naked'

Y/N-
'I-.....stop being a perv! Just tell me how to lock your stupid door'

Sanzu-
'Just leave it unlocked'

Y/N-
'That's extremely unsafe'

Sanzu-
'It'll be fine'

Y/N-
'Only if you're sure.....Ok I'm going to get going'

Sanzu-
'Sure you are'

Y/N-
'Bye'

I hung up the phone and sighed "Guess I'll just get him to bring my cleaned clothes over to the dorms......" I drifted off before walking out of the front door and closing it behind me.

He didn't live in a very populated area so I suppose that locking his door didn't really matter.

'If only everyone could be that carefree......'

I clicked my tongue as I stood in front of his house with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"I didn't drive here......" I drifted off as my phone began ringing once again.

Y/N-
'Hello?'

Sanzu-
'Are you walking or what?'

Y/N-
'Oh.....fuck you'

Sanzu-
'Already did, a few times actually'

Y/N-
'Perv.....I'm still standing in front of your place'

Sanzu-
'Figured'

Y/N-
'Do you want me to become a hitchhiker or are you coming back to your house anytime soon?'

Sanzu-
'If holding up your thumb is easy for you then go nuts'

Y/N-
'Sanzu!'

Sanzu-
'Yeah Yeah Yeah.....turn your head'

He hung up the phone and I raised a brow before turning my head to the side, I saw his car pulling into the driveway.

'Idiot.....' I thought before walking up to his car and getting into the passenger seat. Sanzu glanced over at me a couple of times causing my patience to grow thin. "What's the issue?"

"You wearing anything under my clothes?"

"JUST DRIVE!"

The pinkette snickered before driving down the road. "How's your hand?" I questioned as I pointed towards his bandaged hand and he shrugged "Fine"

"Guess what" I said with excitement in my tone and he glanced over at me. "What?"

"My grades were updated this morning and I'm no longer doing poorly in any of my classes!" I said and he hummed "Good"

I rolled my eyes "Try to contain your excitement! It's not like I went from nearly failing to passing or anything!" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes "Whats the point in going to college anyways?"

'Huh? Well I guess he doesn't have to worry about getting a proper education since he's a criminal'

"So that I can get a good career" I said and Sanzu raised a brow "Career such as?"

I shrugged "I'm conflicted......that's why I chose multiple courses so that I could have options but it's proving to be difficult! But with these grades.....It looks like I won't have to worry and I should be getting out of school soon too"

'Geez that means I'm going to have to get a decent job and figure out where I'm supposed to live.....I'm sure that my mom will let me stay at her place until I'm steady but I'd rather go out on my own'

I guess that's going to have to wait for a while though.

"So what were you doing all morning?" I questioned and he shrugged "Meeting"

"Sheesh.....on a Sunday? That's cruel"

He didn't respond so I continued "Also.....remember that you can't come to the dormitories anymore, so promise me that you won't show up unannounced like usual! And that goes for your acquaintances as well"

He sighed "Yeah" he continued "Don't speak to Akashi"

'Akashi.....? Which one was that again?'

"Which one is Akashi?" I questioned and he glanced over at me before responding. "Takeomi"

My eyes widened slightly "Oh.....ok"

'So they're related but their Surname is different, although I suppose that's not the weirdest thing in the world' I thought before shaking the thought away.

I glanced over at the pinkette once again and sighed "You aren't as mean as I thought you were going to me.....uh at least to me" I suddenly stared and he raised a brow "Mean?"

"Yeah....I mean you're a delinquent and our first couple of encounters weren't exactly sweet" I said and he grunted "Well you weren't exactly a ball of sunshine yourself"

I raised a brow "The hell does that mean?"

"You're scary" He mused with a small smirk on his face causing me to scoff "Oh shut up"

"Just terrifying"

"Enough!"

He chuckled lightly before pulling off to the side of the road in front of the dormitories. "Thanks for driving me" I said as I tried opening up the door but Sanzu locked it.

I turned back to him. "Wh-"

I was cut off as he placed his lips against mine, my eyes instantly closed as I brought my hand up and placed it on his cheek. I began to lightly trace the outline of one of his scars and he pulled away. "Huh.....so-"

I cut myself off as he leaned into my touch and closed his eyes causing my eyes to widen. "......"

But I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Although.....something always ruins the moment.

He got a phone call and his eyes immediately snapped open, he grabbed his phone and answered it so I opened up the car door without any interruptions.

I waved to him and he simply watched as I closed the door before walking up to the dorms.

'So I guess we're......together?'

I shrugged my shoulders before walking down the hallway, I made it to my door before re-

'My key.....shit! I left it at Sanzu's place'

I groaned "You've got to be kidding me!"

I froze when I heard the sound of shuffling on the other side of the door and I slowly leaned my ear against it. 'what the hell-'

The door opened up and I stared at a familiar face in pure shock. "I'm back......"

'Ami......'

~~~~~~

My newest Hitoshi Shinso X Reader FF Called "Your Beauty" has been released, so please go check that out! It would mean so much to me if you guys could go leave a comment & vote<3

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.1K 50
(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It Had All Started With A Promise To Stay...
823K 45.4K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
412K 24K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...