Anxiety Attack

By 11tay99

In which a girl can't go a day without an anxiety attack and a boy can't go a day without noticing More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
hey guys
Characters's Ask
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
afterword

Chapter 43

319K 12.5K 5.2K
By 11tay99

Finley's P.O.V

Considering that Ashton and Calla were already giggling messes with each other, I felt rather like a third wheel. So timidly, I asked, "Can we bring Allie?"

"Who?" Calla asked.

"Allie. She's my brother's girlfriend," I explained.

In the driver's seat, Ashton said excitedly, "Oh yeah! She's awesome!"

"Call her," Calla instructed and I did just that, pulling out my phone.

It ranf three times before she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Allie," I said.

"Lee!" She said, sounding excited to hear from me. "How's life?"

"Pretty good," I said.

"Put it on speaker phone," Ashton called from the front seat.

"Allow hold on," I said, pulling my phone from my ear and putting it on speaker phone. "You're on speaker phone."

"Oh," she said. "Hi."

"Hello!" Ashton said excitedly.

"That's Ashton," I explained. "And her friend Calla is here too."

"Hey guys," Allie said friendly. "What's up?"

"We're having a girls night, and we wanted you to come," I said.

All ie was silent for a couple seconds. "And what would this girls night entail?"

I shrugged before I remembered she couldn't see me. "I don't know, stuff I guess-"

"Boys!" Ashton shouted from the front.

"And girls," Calla added.

Allie chuckled. "Alright, I'm in. Where is it?"

The three of us in the car paused and looked at each other.

"Um," Calla said.

"We didn't get that far," Ashton admitted.

Allie laughed. "Okay, why don't you guys come to my apartment?"

"You have an apartment?" I asked.

"Duh," Allie said. "Its near my campus. You guys can come over."

"Okay," Ashton said, switching lanes. "Where is it? You go to Ohio St. Right?"

"Yeah," Allie said and gave us her address. "Its like twenty minutes from your school."

"Cool, we'll be there in like twenty minutes then," Ashton said.

"See you then," Allie said. "I'll get the food ready!"

"Bye!" We chorused and I hung up.

"Party at Allie's house!" Ashton cheered.

I smiled. Party indeed.

...

Ashton pulled into Allie's apartment's parking lot and parked. "Okay. So its room 3B."

Calla got out and so did I, heading towards the doors. Allie's apartment was on the second floor and far away from the elevator, like on the opposite side of the building far.

I knocked on the door and Allie opened it, smiling. "Hey guys," she greeted. "Come in."

I walked in and Allie shut the door after Ashton and Calla walked in.

"Ignore my roomate, she's a bitch," Allie said cheerfully.

"You're not so pleasant to live with either!" A voice called.

"I try!" Allie retorted.

"Fuck you!" The voice responded.

"Not even on your birthday," Allie said.

"What?"

"What?" Allie called back, feigning innocence.

"Did you say something?"

"No," Allie said.

The voice was quiet for a second before it called, "Well, keep quiet in there, I'm trying to study."

"Studying boys abs, more like it," Allie muttered.

Ashton and Calla were following this conversation like a tennis match, turning their heads back and forth. Finally, Calla said, "You two are cute."

Allie snorted."So what brings everyone to my humble abode?" Allie asked, settling herself on the couch, adjusting her glasses. "Especially on a school

night! Which means, unfortunately, I'll have to kick you out at like nine

because I do not want to get blamed for you guys skipping."

"Um," I said, sneaking a glance at Ashton.

"Some bitch messed with Finley," Ashton said, an expression on her face that made her look like she'd swallowed something sour.

Allie sat up. "Who?"

"Some irrelevant girl named Mika," Ashton spat, fists clenching at the mention of her name.

Allie wrinkled her nose. "She even sounds bitchy. But not like, Mean Girls bitchy, like clever bitchy."

Calla nodded. "Yup, that's Mika," she said. At my glance, she elaborated. "I used to be friends with her, back in freshman year, but not anymore. She turned bitchy and I... well, I came out and she didn't like that, so I left and she still thinks we're friends."

"Wait, time out," Allie said, making the gesture with her fingers. "You're lesbian?"

"Um, yeah," Calla coughed.

"Me and her are dating," Ashton inputted.

Calla shot her an annoyed glare. "No, we're not."

"But she likes me," Ashton said in a loud whisper.

Calla gave Ashton the death glare and attempted to punch her, but Ashton blocked her fist and pulled Calla in for a hug.

"Aw," Allie cooed. "How adorable. I feel like such a mother hen, God. I'm not even that much older than you guys."

"Wait, how old are you?" I asked, suddenly curious as Luke had never told me and I'd never asked.

Allie smirked. "Older than your brother."

I blinked. "But... he's nineteen!"

"Exactly," Allie winked. "He likes the older ones, if you know what I'm saying."

"Allie!" Ashton pushed her, making her fall flat on the couch. "You dirty girl!"

Allie sat up, shrugging. "What can I say, adults like mehave dirty minds."

"I bet you're twenty," Calla declared. "You clearly aren't that much older than nineteen, and you're still in college. I bet you're twenty."

Allie's whole body slumped. "Alas, you've found me out!"

All of a sudden, a girl with immaculately curled blonde hair, perfectly done winged eyeliner and high heels came teetering out of a room deeper in the apartment. "I'm leaving," she said, shooting Allie a glare. "You guys are too noisy. It's a real inconvenience, Allie."

"That's unfortunate," Allie said flatly.   

The girl shot Allie one more glare before turning on herheel and sweeping past us with a whirl of perfume. The door closed with a bang.

Allie let out an exasperated sigh. "God, she's annoying."

"Then why is she your roommate?" Calla asked.

"Her mom is friends with my mom," she said, still looking at the door. "So, we're rooming together to save money and not have to go in the dorms and meet other people. I'd rather be in the dorms."

"Why?" I asked.

Allie got a smirk on her face. "Well, there are co-ed showers..."

"Allie!" Ashton pushed her again.

Allie laughed. "In all seriousness, though, the dorms are like a part of college, you know? And then I'd be on campus, and I wouldn't have to walk every day, and then I wouldn't have to put up with Jasmine."

"That's the girl?" Calla asked.

Allie nodded. "She's so annoying. She's one of those girls who gets up three hours before she has to go to class just to do her hair and makeup and she always tells me that Ineed to get up and put on makeup and pick a cute outfit out for school but halfthe time I was up late that night and I just go in sweats and she disapproves.And she doesn't like Luke!" with that exclamation, she crossed her arms indefiance, as if Jasmine not liking Luke was the worst thing in the world.

"He is a hard pill to swallow," I said.

Allie laughed. "Yeah, he takes some getting used to, but since I put up with her skanky ass bringing different guys home every other day I think she can put up with my boyfriend."

"True," Calla nodded.

"Enough about me," Allie said, leaning back. "What about you Finley? How are you with your lover?"

I could feel the blush come to my cheeks. "Um, good?"

"You hesitated," Ashton said suspiciously. "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed. "But..." I trailed off, embarrassed to share this story. "He, um..."

Next to me, Allie gasped. "Did you do it? Oh my God, why didn't you tell me? Have you even had the talk yet? Oh my God, I need to give you the talk."

"No you don't," I said hastily. "We didn't do it."

"You sound disappointed," Calla said. "Do you want to do it?"

My cheeks were an even deeper red, if that was possible. "We... kind of almost did?"

"What?!" everyone exclaimed together.

"When?" Call asked.

"How?" that was Ashton.

"Was it good?" who else could it be but Allie?

"Um, it was on Christmas," I said hesitantly. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation. "When he gave me my promise ring."

"Aw," Ashton cooed. "That's so adorable."

"So how did it happen?" Calla asked.

"He told me he loved me, and I said it back, and then it kind of escalated from there," I blushed.

The three girls in front of me collapsed into gooey cooing messes.

"So why didn't you go all the way?" Allie asked.

"Eli said he didn't want it to be like that," at their confused looks I elaborated further. "He said he wanted it to be special, not some rushed affair."

"Well, that's adorable," Ashton stated.

I smiled a shy smile.

"He's a keeper," Allie said, stretching. "Speaking of keepers, you guys want to prank Luke?"

"How?" Ashton said excitedly; she was a huge prankster.

"Prank call him," Allie shrugged. "Only me and Finley can't do it, he'll recognize our voices."

"I'll do it," Ashton said, pulling out her phone.

Calla scooted closer so she was resting her chin on Ashton's shoulder. "What are you going to say?"

"I dunno," Ashton said. "I'll think of it when I get there."

Allie grabbed the phone and put in Luke's number and put it on speaker phone, tossing it on the couch. A chorus of shh's went around the room.

Luke answered. "Hello?"

"Hello and congratulations!" Ashton said, sounding like a game show host. "You are today's lucky winner of our grand prize which is a free vibrator and two dildos of the large size! Ma'am, how would you like to receive this incredible prize?"

"Um, I think this is the wrong number," he said slowly.

"Nope," Ashton said cheerfully, ratting off his number. "That is you, correct?"

"Um, yeah," he sounded completely confused and Allie and I were snickering into our hands, trying to be quiet.

"Well then, ma'am, congratulations! You won three free sex toys! If you go online to fuckyeah.com you can pick what you want, from lingerie to dildos to even a sex swing!"

"I'm a man!" Luke shouted through the phone. "Stop calling me ma'am!"

"My apologies sir," Ashton said smoothly. "But usually this raffle is for women, but if you want any of this for your boyfriend, please visit our website."

"I'm not gay!" Luke cried. "For God's sake, Allie, I know this is you!"

Next to me, Allie froze and gestured wildly to Ashton, mouthing 'hang upup and Ashton did so, tossing the phone on the couch. It took one look from Allie to send all of us into giggles.

We were still laughing fifteen minutes later when the doorbell rang.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys, how's life? And who do you think is at the door? O_0 I dunno! Anyway, this chapter is super long, like 1.8k long. Guys, that's so long! YOURE WELCOME

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, sorry for so much talk about sex, but I know you guys are horny little shits who want Finley and Eli to have sex, so this is the closest you'll get :)

I hope you enjoy and please comment!

The references in this though lol I like making references this book is literally a bunch of references its pitch perfect btw

Love ya!

-T A Y L O R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 54 27
Thinking you're safe with someone is stupid. Trusting someone is stupid. I'm stupid. Maybe I'm not. I'm in love. That's what stupid Trigger Warnin...
105 4 17
2 Boys fall in love and it gets hard to keep it hidden, so they come out.
1.4M 66.5K 61
"Where am I supposed to start? Wow. I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. Okay, maybe that's the cancer."
13 1 23
When a girl is diagnosed with cancer, will love overcome all problems or will it become one. Find out in this Short story, :)