RANK

By sweetstuff1111

Alpha of the Darks, Vince, imprints on Nya but keeps it a secret. Excerpt Vince was resting in bed running th... More

WEREWOLF RANK SYSTEM
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 29

4.3K 142 12
By sweetstuff1111

Nya's senses came alive. The water was ice-cold sticking her clothes to her body but still, she felt the blazing heat coming from who she knew was Vince. She opened her eyes slowly and they came into contact with his. She was cradled on his lap in the back seat of his truck. The door was open and she could hear thrashing water outside. She made a sudden move trying to get off him but he was faster. His fingers curled a set on her thigh and a set on her upper arm.
She swallows. "Where is my sister?"

"You're not going to ask why you're wet or how we got here? Maybe, what happened?"

"We shouldn't be like this." She was more aware of his proximity and his touch. The look in Malina's eyes was one she never wanted to see again. It also made her realize the severity of what has transpired between them.

"Like what?"

"Like this." She tried again to slide away but she wasn't going anywhere and making improper movements on a certain area.
He quirks up a brow and she stops, curling hair behind her ear nervously. "If Lee sees us like this, what is she going to think? She already has the wrong idea."

"Does she?"

"Of course she does. Please..." she begs to be let go of.

He rolls his eyes, lifts her, takes her to the passenger seat, and gently places her on it.

"Th Thank you." The space between them immediately made her shiver. He buckles her seatbelt before getting on the driver's side and turning the heat on full blast. "Thank you." She holds up her hands over the blowing hot air.

"Feeling better?"

She nods.

"You sure? If you-"

"I just want to find Lee."

He shakes his head and grabs the gear and just as he was about to shift into drive a black SUV pulls out from the steep road in front of them. It was Bent and Malina.

Nya looks ahead and sees her sister coming out and rushing her way. She unbuckles herself and grabs the door handle.

"Nya." Vince tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. She gets out of the car and holds onto the door for balance. She was weaker than she thought. Her knees buckled.

"You're okay." Malina comes full force with a tight hug that kept her on her feet. "I was so worried." Happy tears well in her eyes." "You're okay."

"I'm fine."

"How did you..." She wipes her eyes and looks at Vince who was now standing in between the vehicle door.

"I'll explain later, just get her back in the truck, she's cold."

"Come on." Malina guides her back in but instead of putting her in the front seat and going back with Bent, she closes the door and gets in the back with Nya. Vince appeared irritated by the fact but he didn't say anything. He drives the truck following his brother's vehicle down the inclined road.

Nya's lips trembling subsided as her sister hugged her and heat fanned nearby. She glances at the rearview mirror, Vince's sharp eyes glance at her at that very second making her gasp subtlety. The power of his glare she thought. Heavy like a mountain was dropped on top of her. She might be exaggerating but that's really how she felt and the only way to describe it.

"Warm now?" Malina interrupts her foggy hell train of thought.

She darts her attention away from her alpha. "Yeah..." She was also tired, very tired. She closed her eyes and the next time she opened them she was on a bed.

She rose and furrowed her brows when she realized that she was in Alpha Vince's room. She was also changed, now wearing just an oversized t-shirt and panties.

Vince came from the hallway shirtless with his phone to his ear and leaned in the doorway. "I'll call you back." He hangs up.

"What am I doing here?"

"Ask me how that mark got on your neck instead."

"What? She throws the blanket from on top of her and stands. "Why am I here? Where is Lee?"

He folded his arms and took steps closer. "That's not the right question."

"Did she see you put me in here? Did she leave again?"

"We need to talk."

"Was she upset?"

"Calm down... your sister does not live here, nor does she have any rights to my bedroom."

"Where is she? I need to talk to her. Is she upset?"

He rolls his eyes. "She is fine but you, you almost died."

"Thank you, I know you saved me." She went around him wanting to change her clothes when she heard "You're mine." paralyzing her in her path. She turned around to see that in fact, he was speaking to her. "What'd you mean?"

"Exactly that."

"I'm no one's."

"That mark says otherwise. I say otherwise."

She scrunched her brows so hard they touched and instinctively she covered the back of her neck. "No."

"Yes." He confirms with confidence. "I've marked you. You belong to me."

"I don't believe you."

"But the proof is under your fingers."

"Why would you do something like that? I'm not even in your rank, and you're my sister's future..."

"Ex..." he cuts her off. "I'm your sister's ex."

"Like that makes it better. What about the rules? YOUR rules."

"There are exceptions that will be made clear in time."

"What exceptions? You know what, it doesn't matter. I can never be your mate. I don't care if you marked me. I don't care that you are the strongest alpha there ever was. I don't care that there are exceptions. Lee loves you. You're hers."

"I'm yours."

"No... This would break her heart."

He grits his teeth. "Remember that she left."

"Because you were treating her differently, not because she didn't want to be with you."

"Because I was thinking about you."

"Oh my god. You didn't just say that. That's cheating... and I love Watson..."

In flash he had his hands gripping around her upper arms and pressing her against the wall. He leaned in until his lips were near her ear and in a soft tone warned. "Say even his name again and he's dead."

She swallows. "Why? You can't seriously want me. I..."

"Is that clear?"

"But..."

"Is that clear?" He says more sternly, looking into her eyes this time.

"Yes... Alpha sir."

He tips up her chin to meet his gaze. "Vince... say it."

Her mouth opens with hesitation.

"Vince..." He coaxes.

"No..." She pushes his hand down. "I don't accept you."

"You don't have a choice."

"I'll never accept you."

A corner of his mouth curves. "We'll see about that." He put both of his palms on the wall beside her. "So, are you going to ask?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you want to know about the night I marked you? How it happened... What happened... I can give you every precise detail if you want." His tone turns predatory. "I remember vividly like experiencing it all over again."

She could tell he was enjoying her discomfort. That's mischievous sly look in his eyes told her everything. She felt outmatched. Literally backed into a corner.

"How you came to me at the full moon's highest peak and how enticing the fragrance on your skin was."

"Stop... please."

"I've imprinted on you Nya." His words echoed, he said them with such emphasis.

"What?"

"Let it sink in."

"What are you even talking about? That's impossible."

He brushed the hair back from her eyes. "That's what I thought too. But I can guarantee you, it is not."

She pushed his hand down. "Wouldn't I have imprinted back?"

"There could be several reasons why you didn't."

"You're just saying all of these things. You're lying." She tried to get out of his hold only for him to inch closer.

"Why would I lie?"

She searched around for a moment. "You're right... I'm no prize."

"Don't speak like that about yourself." He warns. "Look, I fought it as much as I could but I don't want to anymore."

"You're serious..." The only way he would pay the slightest attention to her is because he imprinted. That made so much sense and yet it didn't at the same time. "Does my sister know?"

"For now Bent is the only one that knows."

"Don't tell her." She turned on pleading eyes to him. "I know it seems like she doesn't care but I know how much she loves you."

"She will have to know."

"No... no she doesn't because it doesn't matter to me if you imprinted or not, you belong to her."

"Nya..." He growls while grabbing the sides of her head and crashing his needing lips onto her closed mouth.

"Mmmmmm" She pushes on his chest making no difference to the space between them. He kept her lips locked with his and when he felt her resilience fading he broke the kiss but still held onto her cheeks making sure she was looking at him when he said "Every time you tell me I belong to someone else, I'll remind you just like that, who I belong to."

"Let go..." she tried to get out of his hold.

He doesn't. "And the only reason your sister doesn't know yet is for your sake. So I'll give you some time on how and when we break it to her."

"I will not."

"Then I will have to." He dropped his hands unexpectedly. "Speaking of, she just walked through the door. Go get dressed, I have something I need to show you."

She yanked herself away like he was still holding onto her making him huff out a small laugh as she walked away.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you're enjoying 😊😊😊
I appreciate all of you😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.3K 73
Edited version of "The Protector." Excerpt: "You are my mate," he said to her coldly. Tracy looked at him intensely. "What does that mea...
560K 21.7K 70
Carlisia ran as fast as her sore legs would let her. Her top was ripped and her knees scabbed from all the time she had tripped on the rough patchy g...
2.4M 73.8K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
1.4M 43K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...