Child Of Hate

By Raihantheruler

The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.1K 27 3
By Raihantheruler

11:09AM

Main gate of Kumogakure

Kumogakure no Sato

Lightning country

"We have reason to believe that the Sukai Kingdom is located close to your village, just off your shores." Jiraiya said with his arms crossed and looking down at the white haired, dark skinned teenager wearing the ceremonial white cloak and hat of the Raikage.

Darui shrugged lazily. "You're free to go and check for yourselves, I don't really care, but I will not be lending any of my shinobi to you."

This reply mildly shocked the Sannin and he uncrossed his arms. "Why not? I'm sure that a joint attack on the kingdom-"

"Will only leave a trail of bodies that would eventually erase Kumo from the face of the earth." Darui shot back with droopy eyes; he was the one that had been appointed to be the next Kage after A had been killed by Naruto. Mabui, who chose to remain as the secretary of the Raikage, had said that the former leader had written documents of his intention months prior to the invasion. For the past five days he had not been able to sleep, due to his efforts in fixing the damage Naruto's army had caused as well as the trauma of the events he had been forced to witness. On that day he had been with Karui, Omoi and Samui in the training ground and then three women wearing gold armour under their red shirts and black pants marched into the area. They had been taken down like they were mere mosquitoes. Their limp and bound bodies were hefted back into the village and they bore witness to the carnage; their captors said that their initial intention was to kill them where they stood but their king had declared that they were to be left alive. Naruto wanted Darui to lead the village.

The white haired sage shook his head and looked behind him at the force of Leaf ninjas, roughly eighty in counting. "That will not happen as long as you have Konoha behind you-"

"You don't seem to understand, Lord Jiraiya," Darui cut in, suddenly all the sleep and laziness had left his eyes and his body and he was as tense and guarded as a cornered lion. "A force of over a thousand men and women marched into a heavily fortified hidden village undetected and overcame every single ninjas, old and young, like they were handling specks of sand. Konoha knows how hard it is to even get close to Kumo undetected, not to even think of getting close enough to the seals and entering." The Sannin kept quiet, mentally agreeing. The second and third shinobi wars proved this fact very well; Kumo was the most protected village on the continent. The shorter ninja closed his eyes and collected himself again. "The Fealty Agreement also specifically stipulated that we should only give information to those that ask but the very second we help out…" he spread the fingers of both his hands slowly before his face and muttered. "Boom."

The Sannin sighed and nodded in defeat. "I understand." Darui graciously nodded and turned around, waving for his guards to follow him as well.

"Oh, and do not enter my village. You may go around it but do not enter." The Raikage warned from over his shoulder as he entered the gates of his village.

"…Great…" the sage sighed again, this time heavier. He signed over his shoulder for the ninjas to follow him as he skimmed the edges of the massive hidden village.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

A few minutes later

The Sukai General Hospital

The Sukai Kingdom

Naruto smiled kindly to a wide eyed child in a white hospital gown and ruffled her short blonde hair. "I am truly sorry you are not able to attend the festival, Ameguri. I really hope you get better."

The girls eyes wobbled and a sheen of tears covered the large orbs as she nodded slowly, trying not to throw off his hand as she did so. "Ank you, thir." She spoke with a small lisp and Naruto chuckled.

"It is no problem." He straightened up and smiled at the fervently bowing man and woman by his side, muttering their honest thanks that their king had come to visit. "How has your daughter's treatment been?" he asked them as he motioned for them to stop bowing.

"Very good, sir. We couldn't ask for any better."

Naruto smiled lightly and turned his head to the raptly staring girl sitting up in the hospital bed. "What do you think, Ameguri?"

The girl grinned cheekily, exposing her two missing front teeth and making Naruto laugh lowly in amusement. "The nurthes (nurses) are very nice, thir."

The king patted her head again. "I'm glad." He leaned to his right when Nirvana approached him. The head inventor whispered quietly into his ears and a frown twitched onto his face before he hastily wiped it off and smiled brightly to the parents and the child. He nodded and the older teen slid away a few steps and stood with the temporary head maid and Hamato by the door, who had accompanied the rainbow haired girl to the hospital. Karin, wearing a white doctor's coat and her uniform underneath with her Division Head armband and name tag on her right chest, stood close to her king. "I am really sorry but I have to take my leave."

"Thank you for coming, my lord." The man said gratefully and his wife bowed with him.

"Think nothing of it."

It was a tradition for Naruto to regularly visit the hospital to see the sick patients there; he did this twice week if he had the time. It was not only out of sympathy that when he was sick the only person that was there for him was his sister, but also because he wanted his people to know that even though he was a king that sat on a great throne to administer to his kingdom, he was also the king that stepped down from the throne to walk among them. Helped them directly, if and when he could.

His people truly appreciated his visits, and his hospital visits, as well as his visits to the academy (civilian and soldier) and the soldiers' accommodations slash barracks, was what warmed his heart before he had revived his sister, and now it still had that effect. It allowed the king to see the fruits of his and a whole host of other peoples years of labour. He knew that his kingdom was able to cater many diseases and cure many ailments but he also wanted his people to know that he rightly cared for their wellbeing. They might live for him but that did not mean that he could not treat them kindly.

At the moment though, Nirvana had interrupted his fifteenth room visit to inform him that there were Konoha ninjas scouting out the shores of Kumo, close to where the kingdom hovered in silence in the clouds.

He patted the head medics shoulder and said. "You have done well with this place, Karin. I will come back whenever I can."

"Your presence is always welcome, my king." She said with a small curtsy. Naruto passed her and gave a final wave to the short haired girl sitting on the hospital bed and her parents, it was obvious the little child was barely holding onto her emotions; he suspected that the moment he closed the door she would explode with excitement. He laughed under his breathe when he heard a squeal as he closed the door.

He spoke to Hamato and Nirvana as they quickly followed after their king as he stomped through the hospital towards the kingdoms gates. "It seems Konoha really wants to speed up their devise."

"It seems so, my lord." Nirvana said.

"Tell division head Satoshi," head of Rescue and Support. "To have ten squads of his Support ninjas keep watch of the Konoha ninjas from the ground or the sea. As soon as they detect the kingdom and begin attacking, have the support ninjas retaliate. I want no survivors."

"Sir, Jiraiya the Toad Sage is the one leading them, should we also kill him?" Hamato asked as he stomped after his king as he exited the hospital.

"Yes, send his head to my father after he is dead. But I want Satoshi to handle Jiraiya, Sannin are somewhat tricky so I want a platinum rank to take care of him." Naruto could handle Jiraiya fairly easily, if Tsunade and Orochimaru were any indication of a Sannin's strength, but he wanted to see how well a division head would do against a Sannin. The silent alarms of the kingdom were going off and ninjas and samurai, Soldiers of the Kingdom, stormed silently through the village. The police stationed themselves in strategic areas to keep the peace if somehow the civilians found out, but at the moment they were actively keeping the people back from Naruto as he walked through the crowd. Back in the palace, his sister was soundly sleeping, catching up on the hours of sleep she had missed. Her exam results would arrive in the evening or so, but for now the king had insisted that the girl rest up in the palace and have breakfast as soon as she woke up. He faltered and the division heads following him did so as well, before he continued. He mentally debated on whether or not he wanted the soul of the pervert but ultimately decided against it; Orochimaru's memories were a given proof that he was the strongest Sannin.

He didn't need his head being clouded with useless smut and thoughts of women; he had a kingdom to lead and a world to conquer, much better things to do than daydream or peak in hot springs.

Needless to say, Naruto did not think very highly of the toad sage.

The black overcoat he wore over his normal clothes flapped with each step and his rinnegan eyes darkened with power.

Nirvana took a step back and a red and yellow blur dropped down beside Naruto, the king didn't need to turn to know it was his head of Rescue and Support. "Satoshi."

"My lord Naruto."

"You are aware of the plan?"

"I already have my men hidden in the sea and around the Konoha ninjas, they are ready to attack."

"Have more soldiers on standby in case those on the ground need support," the frizzy blonde haired man communicated the order through his white ear bud. There was a massive thud under their feet and the barrier around the kingdom briefly flashed into sight, red before it went back to clear white. The barrier that shielded the bottom of the kingdom held strong after the Fire attack Jiraiya had sent with the help of a big hop from his chief summons and oil from the summons mouth. It didn't even dent the defences but merely warned them all, the next few attacks didn't shake the kingdom at all.

Naruto sharply looked at the man and narrowed his eyes; Satoshi gave his king a grim smile and nodded.

"Kill them all."

"I swear on my life." He tapped his ear and said. "All Support soldiers on the ground prepare. Leave the Sannin for me." Naruto and the head of divisions stopped with Satoshi. They watched as he unslung a three foot long silver and gold baton from his back and twist the middle, it expanded till it was just about seven foot in length. The man's smile dropped and he bent his knees, placing his right hand on the ground and crossing the bow staff behind him with his left hand.

The crowd of civilians and the police officers holding them back 'ooooh'd' when the man's whole body shuttered with faint crackling electricity all over his body before he fazed out of sight, leaving behind a single smoking footprint where he formerly was.

Naruto grinned a little at the display and kept moving forward with the other division heads. "Let's go and watch."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On the shores of Kumogakure

Kumogakure no Sato

Lightning country

Satoshi Todoroki was a special man, even by the mutant standards of the kingdom. He and Hamato Toshi, head of Intelligence and Interrogation, were picked up by Orochimaru when they were toddlers from a hovel-like village in Lightning country. They were born in the same household to different parents but they saw themselves as brothers; they had even been privileged (depends on how you see it) to share the same cell in the slave pen of main Hidden Sound.

Though their tortures, tests and experiments were widely different.

While Hamato was the one that Orochimaru tortured for all thirty five years they had been in Sound, Satoshi had the bad luck of being the one the snake summoner had experimented on, this could also be seen as a form of torture.

The mad scientists had chosen to stay true to Satoshi's home country by focusing on Lightning based tests and experiments. This more out of pleasure at watching the effects of electricity on a human body and its consequences to the mind. His recessive lightning DNA, the one every person born from two descendants of lightning country had, was brought forward and made dominant. The consequence of this was essentially making the man a living bolt of lightning; his abilities even went as far as being able to suck out electricity from electrical appliances and return it. The man was still very much human, with human wants, needs and desires, he merely had more energy than most humans.

A lot more energy.

It would have been dangerous but he had learnt how to meditate from Naruto. The king did not give the electrical man the high pressure job of being a Frontline head of division or even the head hunter but a slower, milder and quieter job of being Head of the Rescue and Support, with the slightly higher paced job of being the Chief of Police. It helped keep the man partly active and also gave him a sense of responsibility to keep him more in control of his blood and chakra pressure.

It helped that Naruto had his godfather's memories; he knew what best to do for each and every mutant or normal human that lived in his kingdom.

Jiraiya paused when he and his comrades saw twenty five red clothed men and women rise out of the water and stand on it, they had on gleaming gold armour underneath their clothes and a few of them wielded various weapons. He heard a gasp from beside him and he turned around on the toad, narrowing his eyes at thirty more gold armoured men and women standing several yards away from the Konoha ninjas.

Fifty armed soldiers surrounded the forty one Konoha ninjas, adding the Sannin.

The sky darkened a little and black clouds swirled around the white cloud they had been shooting attacks at; they knew that the cloud was the kingdom of the sky because it was the only cloud in the cloudless sky; he assumed it was by choice. There was a deep, ground shaking rumble and as the sound rocked the surroundings the gold armoured soldiers all snapped into attention and placed their hands over their hearts, though keeping their eyes focused on the Konoha ninjas they surrounded.

Gold armoured soldiers of all genders, size and age all stood rigidly as the sky increasingly darkened with the widening thunder cloud. Bright light flashed above them and the agile Konoha ninjas all retreated a fair distance away as a single bolt of lightning smashed into the ground from the cloud, throwing around dust and sand around it.

The dust and sand spun in a tight ball before it all blew away, dispersing all around into thin air, leaving a single person standing in the middle; a blonde haired man with short frizzy hair that stood on end, like he had been electrocuted, in a short sleeved red shirt and black pants with a white armband on his upper right arm that read Rescue and Support in gold ink. It was pretty much the same thing the people with gold under armour wore except for the armband. He also had a silver-white bow staff gripped tightly in his left hand, which the man cheekily slung over his shoulder and perched both of his hands on. The only outstanding difference was that this newcomer was wearing platinum as armour underneath his clothing, the colour of the metal looked like it was silver but it also had a whitish sheen to it, a simply regal look to it.

The Sannin was quick to catch the difference any other normal bystander might not find.

Platinum was leagues more expensive and rarer than gold, so it was safe to assume that the man that wore it all over his body, underneath his clothes, from the solid platinum boots to the segmented platinum on his arms leading to the tips of his fingers and finally just under his chin…

And also that the man was the only one wearing an armband.

This man was the leader of the defensive force.

Jiraiya hopped off the toad and walked up to the man, the man's smile didn't falter as he good-naturedly scrutinized the Sannin as he approach him, small fizzles of electricity crackled in his frizzy blonde hair.

The sage stopped just about two feet away from the man and they both stared at themselves without fear.

Jiraiya didn't know why Minato wanted them to find and attract the Sukai kingdom into attacking their small force of ninjas but he could guess; Kushina had been kidnapped and the Hokage simply wanted to poke the bear to get it to react so, somehow, he would be able to gain entrance in to the kingdom and rescue her, killing the king in the process.

The plan was so simple it was naïve. The old sage just wished that wasn't his former student's plan.

The old war veteran was bound by his oath as a Konoha ninja to obey orders when they were given; he always had the option of defecting, like Orochimaru, or choosing a more lax job, like Tsunade, or even retiring, but he wouldn't do that. His dead teacher, Hiruzen Sarutobi, always told him to fight until he could not move again and to protect what he loved. He had nothing but Konoha to protect…and he was going to do just that.

The crackling man smirked slightly and leaned his head back onto the staff that was slung over his shoulders, his wrists hung limply on the staff.

"I take it you're the one Naruto sent to deal with me." the war veteran said abruptly and he was replied with a low chuckle.

"Wasn't that obvious?"

"Is Naruto too scared to face me himself that he has to send his thugs?" the man goaded and it worked; the other man's eyes darkened with rage and his smirk went down into a straight, grim line. His jaw tightened strongly and his hands gripped the staff over his shoulders. Despite all this he still looked fairly in control of himself.

"You…" the man breathed out, his eyes twitching. "You dare…insult my king?"

Jiraiya cracked a grin and laughed boisterously. "I'll take it that I'm right. That brat, the fucking 'King of the Sukai Kingdom'" he air quoted, much to the amusement of the other Konoha ninjas. "Is scared to death of a better specimen of manhood. And he should, for I am Jiraiya the Toad Sannin, author of the unrivalled 'Icha Icha' book series and the strongest Sannin! My name makes all men quake with terror, all women wet with desire and all children sing my praises to the heavens!"

The man regarded him for a brief moment before he said in a low voice. "My name…is Satoshi…Todoroki…I am the Head of the Rescue and Support Division of the Great Kingdom Hidden in the Sky." He paused and cocked his head to the side sharply and his lips went up in a small, jovial smile. "And I will be your opponent."

Jiraiya hurriedly leaped away when Satoshi lifted his bow staff up with both hands and slammed an end down on the ground to his right, there was an ear splitting roar of lightning that blasted out from the staff, turning the sand around the division head into glass. The Sannin hissed with grit teeth as he thanked his lucky stars he dodged the attack. He wasted no time flipping through handseals and focusing to channel nature chakra; the electrical man saw this and bent down into a ready position, his staff crossed behind him in his left hand. Two toads popped onto the sage's shoulders and the man gradually began taking toad-like traits; warts on his nose, his legs bending down a little and his eyes becoming amphibious, yellow with a single black slit going horizontally. The men both glared hatefully at each other and lunged at themselves.

The other fighters, both Konoha and Sukai, followed suit and attacked.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Hamato, I have a question." the king of the Sukai kingdom muttered as he hovered over the battle zone between the outnumbered Konoha ninjas with his maid, head of Intelligence and head of inventors. All of them stood on an invisible platform created by the rinnegan king, or in Nirvana's case, she sat on the edge and swung her legs playfully, watching the fight through a pair of binoculars.

The rugged man looked at his king and said. "Sir?"

"Are my forces ready to move out at a moment's notice?" he watched as his head of division on the ground exchanged blurry and dangerously crackling fists with the toad man, who was frantically padding his hands with mud after each strike.

"Since the festival began sir," the head of interrogators said quickly and as he straightened up. "It is part of our training as soldiers of this great kingdom to be ready to obey your orders at the drop of a hat, no matter the day or the occasion."

"Though I intended this festival to celebrate the soldiers, I also wanted the civilians to relax and know that the soldiers are more than capable of handling the world." Naruto had his hands in his pockets and his eyes narrowed in suppressed anger at the Konoha ninjas; they had slapped his mercy back in his face. He had explicitly allowed there to be a grace period of six days but the Hidden Leaf's Hokage had sent his meagre and vastly inadequate ninjas to fight him proved how much the Yondaime was underestimating him and his forces. "Is the video ready?"

The older man knew exactly what his king was talking about and he nodded silently, with both a grim and a tightly held back anger making his shoulder tense.

"It is cleaned up and properly edited?" the king prodded gently as he kept his eyes below. Jiraiya bypassed a bow staff bash to his head and drove his fist under the chin of the platinum rank but instead of connecting with flesh and bone his fist passed through the chin of the man and Satoshi grabbed his opponent by his shirt. Electricity coursed over him and the toad sage and Naruto scoffed, impressed.

"…Yes…sir…" Hamato replied hesitantly with a clenched jaw.

"Good. I want five Cinema Blimps uploaded with the video and sent to Konoha. Satoshi will have ten Protection Support Vehicles circle over them on the way there, while they are there and on the way back, in case any overzealous Leaf ninja tries to attack them while the video is playing. I also want your computer technicians to take control of all the airwaves of Fire country, specifically Konoha, and broadcast the video on live television in every house or establishment that have televisions." His eyes flicked to his side and his lips twitched down when the tough head of division closed his eyes tightly and cracked his neck. Naruto raised his hand and patted the taller man's right shoulder. "Is there something wrong?"

"My king…I…" the man tried to say but his lips clamped shut.

Naruto smiled and dropped his hand, looking back to the fight; Jiraiya had flipped away before any more damage could be done, ripping his shirt where the electrical man had gripped him. Thin black smoke wafted off his body and the elder toads' bodies as he grasped his heart, panting for air. Satoshi didn't allow the man any rest; he twirled his staff in his hands, eliciting violent bolts of lightning to fly out around him and strike the ninjas that were trying to ambush him. He stopped and spat out a single, blazing blue bolt at the older ninja and the man barely had any time to scurry out of the way.

"Are you certain you wish for people to see that video?" Hamato interrupted him and fully turned to his king and dropped to his knee, Nirvana turned to them with a small frown and the maid narrowed her eyes, her hands twitched as they lightly clasped the clothing of her elbows. "My ninjas, the ones that helped clean and edit the video…they were appalled and more than a few voided their bowls from watching it, sir. They…I…what happened to you and my lady Naruko is traumatizing and wrong, but do you wish to subject people to those images?" He placed his hand over his heart and bowed his head deeply. "I apologize for being so forward and I swear on the air I breathe and the life I live now and before that I do not wish to go against your order, my lord Naruto, but are you completely sure…you want that video to be seen?"

The maid lessened her hold on her clothing but Nirvana still looked from the kneeling man to her king. Naruto's rinnegan eyes saddened and he nodded. "I want the people of Konoha to know just who their Hokage is."

His gold ranks were now going around and making sure the Konoha ninjas, all of whom were jounin rank, were dead, while Satoshi stepped on the smoking body of Pa the male elder toad and kicked aside Ma when the female toad hopped to him. The smiling man approached the desperately crawling mass of bleeding flesh and tense muscles. He stepped down hard on the man, digging his lightning covered heel into the space between both shoulder blades and relishing in the agonizing yell of pain that ripped out from the man's lungs.

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Jiraiya always thought that he would die doing what he loved; peeping on women in a hot spring, but this was the reality of it. Even now he could not blame his student for putting him in this position. Facing a kingdom that was much stronger than them and fanatically loyal to someone that most likely had the powers of a god.

He was scared.

There was so much he still wanted to do and now he would never do them, all because he didn't have the balls to befriend a little boy and girl. Two children that simply needed a friend.

Just one friend to keep them safe and protect them.

He didn't want to say he deserved to die like a pig for his mistake, but the terror of death that overtook him as his one good eye stared up, trembling, into the deranged eyes of the joyfully smiling man, ran over him and crush him under its weight. His body shook slightly as the electricity tightened his muscles, preventing him from moving, his breathing became ragged and it was like the cold hands of the god of death had gripped his heart.

The Sannin would have felt better, more grateful, if it was the betrayed child that was the one to end his life, but it wasn't Naruto that was killing him; it was one of his high ranked ninjas.

The boy didn't even deem him worthy enough to dirty his hands against him.

The platinum rank lifted his bow staff with both hands, his eyes twinkling with delight as Jiraiya opened his mouth and another scream of blood chilling fear tore out of his mouth, and brought down the end of the staff down on the neck of the sage.

EIIIIIYYYEEEEEEEE-

Crack!

Silencing him forever.

Naruto steadily sat down before the still kneeling man, who was wheezing to keep the tears in his eyes at bay, and sent his soldiers on the ground a thumb up, making them all cheer proudly and share fist bumps with each other. Satoshi bowed to his king as his body cooled down. Naruto's eyes dropped and he said to the people near him. "There is no one on this planet…that it would hurt more from watching that video…than my sister and I. I am…touched…you are saddened from watching them and I apologize that you were made to watch them, you and your ninjas, but I want this to be done. The people that are so ignorant of his true nature that they choose to remain blinded from the truth will have to face the truth. Can I trust you to oversee this, Hamato?"

The answer was immediate and saturated with honesty. "I will not let you down, my lord."

"Go and begin preparations. When they are ready they are to leave immediately. Communicate my orders to Satoshi for the Protection Support Vehicles."

"Yes, sir." The man leaped into the air and small gusts of wind under his feet took him higher into the air. He dropped down before the gates of the kingdom and ran in to implement his king's orders.

Naruto signed down for Satoshi to follow him and the man disappeared in a blast of lightning, taking with him the dead body of the sage.

The king summarily left with his maid and his head of inventors, separating with the latter when he had issued an order for her to gather her inventors and give them the news and ordering the former to personally inform the other division heads of his decision.

Konoha had pushed his hand; he wanted to give the world chance to prepare for his and his kingdoms domination but the Leaf had stubbornly chosen to attack when they presumed their guard was down.

Was it the Yondaime's pride that he could not allow his rejected child to be stronger than him?

Was it envy that Naruto had much, much, much more than him?

…Was it to get under his skin and force Naruto's hand?

Well…the latter had worked marvellously. He was not going to take the attack lying down, but instead of attacking Konoha back he would go ahead with his global domination plans by attacking the countries and Hidden Villages that refused to sign the agreement, before he attacked Konoha.

The rinnegan king would gladly admit that if any other place had done what Konoha did he would have simply stepped on the country or village and continue the kingdom-wide festival, but Konoha had a special place in his heart.

A dark, damp, hateful, despised place in his heart.

Oh he was going to savour ending the Leaf, but first he had to go and inform his sister back in the palace.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Two hours later

01:39PM

Top of the Hokage's Monument

Konohagakure no Sato

Fire country

Junior bent down on one knee and placed his right palm on the ground; he closed his eyes and shortly pulsed out his chakra. The ground under his feet and in a ten feet radius lit up with soft blue light and highlighted numerous white footprints that dotted around the top of the monument. All of the footprints mostly came and went from one central point but that point was a massive space where there were no footprints, so the young Namikaze assumed that it was the 'flying vehicle' Kakashi had told him about.

Sai looked at his teammate with a wide grin, but with narrowed eyes. He slowly paced around the lit up area with his hands at his sides, idly tapping the side of his thighs, Sakura knelt down next to her blonde teammate and cleared her throat to get his attention, when she didn't get it she coughed and spoke in a quiet voice.

"Why are we here?"

"My…brother was here…" he said in a small voice, his eyes closed in concentration as he gently pulled the small chakra footprints to make them brighter. "He was with someone with the same signature but…but with different chakra components…" he looked at her with furrowed eyes. "Does that make sense?" the girl shrugged and he sighed, he looked around. "He was with other people, at least five other people I'm guessing, but I can only sense his chakra and that other persons chakra…it's like…like he left it here…on purpose." He lifted his hands off the ground and the light began to dim around them. He looked at his female teammate with wide, hopeful eyes, breaking his uncaringly stoic façade and looking at her with barely restrained excitement. "Do you think he wanted me to see this? Do you think my big brother wanted me to know he was here?"

The girl looked back at him with a sad smile and said. "I'm sorry, Junior, but I don't know that for sure." Her heart sunk when she saw his downcast look. "Let's go, we're not supposed to be here."

The Yondaime's son bobbed his head in defeat and rose onto his feet. "Sai, what do you think?"

The boy hummed in amusement and pointed at the Hokage's tower. "I think your father is watching us."

The other young teens looked to where he was pointing and they saw a small dot on the top of the Kage's tower, but that wasn't the only thing they saw.

There were five gigantic red and gold ovals in the sky with small black metal boxes underneath it; each of the ovals had three powerful, spinning fans that pushed them forward steadily and easily. One on side there was a blank, black screen that didn't reflect the bright afternoon sun, and on the other side was a flag that drove chills deep into the hearts of every remaining ninja that was on the up and up.

A large, deep red banner with the kanji for Sky drawn on it with gold paint.

Smaller dots, two for each of the red flying red ovals, flanked them. there was a quick burst from the almost silent fans and the ovals flew into the village and stopped around the village in a circle with the screens facing the middle, the Hokage's tower.

Just as Minato was about to yell for the alarms to begin blaring he heard from his handheld receiver that all the televisions were fizzling, he looked up at each screen and saw the static that flitted across them. He held his tongue and his mouth became a straight line when he heard from Ibiki that all the radio stations had been forcefully shutdown.

The static stopped and the large, pale face of the dead Sannin filled the screens of the flying blimps. The next few words made the Hokage's heart stop and his eyes widen in remembrance.

"Hello, hello," the man tapped the screen twice and looked up over the screen to the person holding the camera. "Kimimaro, is this thing recording?"

"Yes, Lord Orochimaru."

"Perfect!" he exclaimed and shuffled back. Everyone in Konoha that did not have a television moved outside and were gaping at the film being shown on the blimps. There was a collective gasp when the dead Sannin threw his arm over the shoulder of a familiar blonde man in a white and red flamed cloak. The Minato on the screen looked years younger and less grey haired than the one presently, prompting them to believe that he was younger. The simple fact that their Hokage allowed the rogue and sadistic man to touch him was taboo, not to even think of having his arm over his shoulder. The smarter ninjas and civilians pinpointed that the Orochimaru was the one that had defected given the fact that there was a slashed Leaf hitaite sitting on a table behind them.

"Orochi…this isn't necessary-"

"Oh hush, Minato, this is completely necessary," he made a grand gesture to the younger Hokage's side, making the cameraman pan over to two tiny red haired children. Twins. More than a few people that were blasted with the identities of those twins. The Sannin giggled in pure glee and exclaimed. "This is history in the making!"

As all of Fire country watched the video being broadcasted on their televisions, and on the blimps in Konoha, the rest of the world bore witness as over a hundred flying vehicles landed at the edges of the continent to the south and thousands of troops, enough to darken the sky, dropped down and marched into these villages, excluding the soldiers inside the vehicles, seeing as they were mostly medics, intelligence ninjas, rescuers and supporters.

The global invasion had started with these countries, six in number starting from Frigid country and ending at Mountain country, Sukai soldiers marched loud and proud, waving the imperial banner of their king.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 925 49
A boy known to everyone... A hero everyone depended on, in reality... never existed. Naruto returns after his training trip different. But was it a s...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
645K 11.1K 70
Kushina and Minato are alive and well taking care of their child... well one of them. Naruto has a younger twin named Menma. Kurama was split into tw...
83.1K 1.4K 31
Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental nations and Konoha are rocked to their very f...