Child Of Hate

Raihantheruler által

The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered i... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.9K 42 6
Raihantheruler által

The story so far…

Naruto, the outcast of the Namikaze clan, by his father's own hand, was handed over to his godfather, Orochimaru of the Sannin, with his twin sister when they were three years old. His twin sister, Naruko, was killed in front of him when they were nine to toughen him up but that also activated a doujutsu called the rinnegan, which he made sure to hide until he got a fair grasp on how to use it. After a little while he made use of his unparalleled control over gravity to break the head of his godfather against his seal reinforced cage and ripping his soul out of his body, yet another ability of the rinnegan, thereby giving Naruto all of the memories of Orochimaru of the Sannin. Naruto disappeared with all the other slaves from all the other chain labs all over the continent and years later he returned as the king of the kingdom hidden in the sky, the Sukai Kingdom. He received news from his personal maid that his forces are ready to take over the world in his name but in order to confirm he had them conquer three countries of his choosing, in his presence; Lightning, Spring and Water countries. Now after having flawless victory in all three countries and their respective shinobi villages, sans Spring because they had no major ninja villages to note, he has called for a weeklong festival in the kingdom to celebrate his forces and their accomplishments. It's a time to relax all the tension in the kingdom, a way to reassure his people that his soldiers are far superior and with nothing to fear; especially when there were zero casualties from the Sukai Soldiers. Konoha has just realized of the Sukai but the king does not mind; he wanted them to know. Now the Hokage is trying to piece together who the supposed leader of the army of monsters is as well as warn all the other countries to beware…

CHAPTER 6

"Ne, ne junior?" a high pitched voice squeaked, making the boy she was calling wince and wiggle his pinkie fingers in his ears. The boy looked at her briefly with his sky blue eyes before he returned them to the scroll he was reading, an old report his father had allowed him to have on Minato's failed mission to rescue his older siblings from a mysterious kidnapper.

"Yes?" he said as his lips twitched downwards at the amount of detail his father put into the report, from every step to the exact shoe size of the kidnapper. For the little Minato clone it was…strange.

"I was thinking of having a team dinner at my place tomorrow, momma even said that she won't mind." the girl clasped her hands before her and lilted on her heel nervously, blushing as the stoic boy flicked his eyes down to her from his perch on a tree branch and narrowing them briefly. "Kakashi-sensei went on a mission but you and Sai are still available. So…what do you say…?"

"…Sure. Tell your mother to make a lot of ramen, please."

The girl pumped her fist to her side and quickly straightened back up when junior looked at her, his empty blue eyes analysing her for something but returning back to the report. "Where's Sai? I need to tell him what to say and what not to say when he's with my momma."

Junior unrolled the old scroll a little more with his lips pursed. "Right behind you." The girl yelped in surprise and leaped away from the widely grinning artist named Sai. "Your detection skills need work." The blonde muttered as his eyes scanned the scroll. He had stopped counting how many times he had read and re-read the scroll and drilled those that had gone on the mission for information; His father, the Yondaime Hokage of Konoha, Ibiki Morino, Inoichi Yamanaka and finally Mebuki Haruno, the mother of his pink haired teammate, who was busy yelling at the smiling black haired boy. Junior was not able to completely grill the former jounin shinobi turned civilian council woman for information but this chance of team dinner at Sakura's house was too good an opportunity to pass.

"I don't know how you couldn't hear me; I've been standing behind you for ten whole minutes." Sai said in a pleased voice.

Sakura brought down her fist on the top of his head and yelled. "You almost gave me a heart attack you idiot!"

As the two bickered on Minato Namikaze jr. knew that his father resented his dead older siblings, that much was very obvious. Naruto and Naruko, that was what he said their names were, had their faces scratched out of every picture and the birth records were taken out of the hospital and personally kept in the attic of the Hokage's mansion, away from the prying eyes of the general public but not away from the eyes of the only living child of the Yondaime.

Junior knew that Naruto and Naruko were the joint holders of the nine tailed fox; one of the soul and the other for the chakra.

He knew that despite his father always ordering him to give up his investigation, the thirteen year old boy found it strange that everyone in Konoha, even those that went on the failed retrieval mission, found the twins to be 'the nicest, cutest kids you will ever meet', while Minato frequently called them 'vile beasts that should be slowly eaten away by termites and worms'.

And this was the man that led the retrieval team.

It was, for lack of a better word, strange…

Minato skilfully hid the hate from the people, because the people of the village had mourned the twin's death when the news had returned, but junior was exposed to it every single day since the day he could make coherent thought.

It was not something people widely knew but from junior's personality and his vast skillset for someone as young as him the Yondaime had been putting him through the grinder; from sunrise to sunset Minato senior had the boy exercise and practice and practice and exercise, all over again.

Ten years of being forced to live up to his father's high expectations not only took its toll on junior's body but also his mind, specifically his personality.

Sakura dusted down her red apron shirt and gave the mess of limbs on the ground a final kick to his torso before she asked her stoic blonde teammate. "Hey, shouldn't you, you know, ask your dad before you come for the team dinner?"

"He won't mind." the boy answered. Their team was on a break from missions because junior was still healing from his wounds from fighting Sasuke a few days ago. His ribs were still pretty sore and the fracture on his collar bone had been sealed up. His only problem was the itchiness of his bandages and how much he sweated anytime he was wearing a shirt over them; that was why he only had on a white with red flames jacket over his torso and bandages wound up over his trunk.

"Are you sure?" she insisted.

Junior jumped over the question and leaned back, flipping off the tree branch and landing on his feet like a cat before he straightened up and zipped up his jacket. "Come on, let's go and see Sasuke."

Sai got back to his feet and minutely frowned. "Why?"

"I want to look through the Uchiha records on…something personal." During the course of his investigation, Inoichi the Yamanaka clan head had let out that Itachi and Shisui Uchiha were once the twin's caretakers. The Minato clone wanted to know who his siblings were, if there was even a slight possibility that they were still alive and gain closure for how broken his childhood was. After watching the interactions between Sasuke and Itachi, before the latter defected, Yugao and Ami Uzuki, and Asuma, Lea and Aizen Sarutobi, and how close these siblings were he wanted to have that feeling, because no matter how detached juniors personality was and how ruthless his decisions were he still wanted to know what being loved felt like.

People said that the twins had love in their heart to spare, but these people chose to stay away from them like the plague out of fear for the wrath of their father.

He wanted to have some of that love.

He needed some of that love…or…

…or…

His career as a Konoha shinobi would be called into personal scrutiny.

"How are you sure he will let you? For all we know he's still mad you brought him back." Sai pointed out and Sakura hesitantly agreed.

Junior folded his arms under his chest and his eyebrows lowered. "We'll just have to see, don't we?" he spun around on his heel and began his trek to the Uchiha compound. His teammates quickly followed after.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A few hours later

The Kingdom Hidden in the Sky

Magi Haruhi Gamatomo, head of the Fuinjutsu Division, rushed down the stairs of her apartment house situated in the Soldier Accommodations slash Barracks District of the Sukai Kingdom, wearing a white and black skirt and a bright red and black long sleeved shirt without her usual backpack. The platinum under armour symbolizing her rank and her was still present and glinting under the lights, each one dimmed as she passed by mental command. Her mint green hair was tied up into a pony tail, which she kept on adjusting as she ran. She stopped at the bottom stairs; her eyes quickly looked around and made sure that the furniture in the parlour and living room were in place before she moved out of the house. She pulled up the sleeves of her shirt and clapped her hands, the platinum armour on her body shimmered and disappeared from sight and even though it was still very much there she couldn't feel I, much like if she had it in sight. Her metal boots changed into white sneakers and deep red knee socks.

The feeble girl straightened her skirt and closed the door with a click. She took in a deep breathe, sparing a smile to the soldiers that rushed past her house, chattering excitedly and dragging each other to other parts of the kingdom to see more of the kingdom-wide festival. She cleared her throat and glanced to her side, on the left side of her apartments porch, where a woman that looked to be in her late sixties sat in a rocking chair, glassy eyed and motionless. The green haired girl walked to the woman and gently kissed the side of her temple.

The woman remained unresponsive.

"I'll…I'll be going out for the festival, Granny." She said and the woman only breathed out. "A friend from the Medical Division would be coming every once in a while to check on you." She tried not to let her spirits drop when she got no reply; the woman she referred to as Granny was once her cellmate during their days in Sound. She had been tortured into a vegetable state by the sadistic snake summoner. Karin had made it her mission to help fix what Orochimaru had cause but a cure was slow in arriving because they still couldn't find what was wrong with her.

The girl smiled sadly and sharply looked up when she heard her name being called; she beamed at the questionably sane head of the Inventions Division. Nirvana was dressed in bright red khaki pants and a black sleeveless hoodie shirt with her metal boots now in the form of white sneakers, like with Magi. The inventor stood with Nora, head of the Scout and Retrieval Division; this time the woman was in a white mask, wearing a gold and black jump suit and red trainers. The masked woman was eagerly jogging on the spot and beckoning the youngest division head to come, barely being held back from hurtling deep into the kingdom to the festival; the Soldier Accommodations Division was a wide district that stretched around the kingdom, leaving more than enough space for nature and fields to flourish, making it that the division took up forty percent of the outer side of the kingdom. This was so that when it was time to defend the kingdom from internal and external aggression they would be able to do so as quickly as possible.

"Hurry up, Shorty!" Nirvana yelled to the girl and did a double take when she noticed Magi's granny sitting there. "Oh, and good morning Granny!" the woman didn't reply but the inventor knew why and chose not to take offense.

The green haired girl ran over and the three females ran out of the district together.

As they got closer they had to wade through the gaggle of hyper Sukai citizens that were moving from tent to tent, playing the games and winning prizes. They looked around with wide eyes at all they were going to be doing for the next seven days. Magi hopped in place before she grabbed hold of the two older girls forearms and pulled them towards a stand where various large stuffed animals. As she got there another person dragging the arm of an amused woman with him there; it was a purple haired, black eyed boy that looked to be in his early teens in a pair of black trousers and a black shirt, the woman had black hair and was in a casual green dress.

The boy had a small smile on his face as he looked at the stand, where a widely grinning, potbellied man stood with his arms akimbo behind the counter. The game was fairly simple; use a purple rubber ball to hit down a tower of eleven bottles.

The females looked at the boy as he bowed to them. "Hello!"

Nora waved slightly. "Hey. I see you like stuffed animals."

"Not really; I just want to try all the games before the festival is up." was the reply from the boy as his guardian paid for three balls. He graciously took the balls and stuck out his tongue from the side of his mouth and wound his right arm back. He lifted his left knee as he dragged his arm back, the ninjas nodded at his form, and let his arm fly forward, releasing the ball as he did so.

The ball clipped off the first three bottles at the top and the child bit his bottom lip in barely surprised excitement. Then he looked at the other teen with mild shock.

"I'm sorry, did you want to have a go…?"

"My name is Magi." She said and a shy smile to the almost expressionless boy.

"Call me Jinji," he said and pointed his thumb to his chest, before pointing to the woman over his shoulder. "And this is my friend, Gami." The woman nodded to them. "So? Do you want to try?" he tossed a ball to her and she deftly caught it. "Don't worry about paying, Gami here works in the palace and I just got into the academy." He said it proudly as he puffed out his chest.

The women looked at him, tickled by his attitude; they didn't have enough in them to reveal that all three of them were platinum rank division heads. "That's nice." Magi said with a slight bow, hiding her nervous smile. She was above rank to this boy, it wouldn't be nice if she brought his spirits down. She idly tossed the ball between her hands as she walked closer to the counter. "How old are you, Jinji?"

"Sixteen. How about you?" Magi rolled the ball in her palms before she drew her right hand back and thrust it forward, like she was palm striking the air but instead a ball was released. The purple ball tore forward and crashed against the bottles, toppling it all down.

"I'm fifteen." She pointed a massive purple salamander and thanked the man as she took it, hugging it close to her body. Jinji took the last ball and threw it again, this time tumbling the pyramid of bottles. He hummed and drummed his fingers on the wooden counter as he carefully looked at each stuffed animal, before he picked out a cartoonish looking scorpion. The purple haired boy took the toy and held it under his arm. "Why a scorpion?"

"I have an uncle in the army that likes scorpions. He really likes scorpions." He added the last part with a mild shiver.

"Oh." The fifteen year old girl scuffed her foot on the ground. The other platinum ranks behind them looked at each other, then to the boys caretaker.

"Well, see you later, Magi." Jinji said as he turned around, about to run to the next game stand where people were surrounding.

"Would you mind if we tagged along?" Nirvana said with her eyes squinting at the boys back, ignoring the elbow jab from Nora and the wide eyed look Magi was sending her. "How about we test our strengths over there?" she motioned to a sparsely populated test of strength stand, where a short, grizzled looking man stood with his arms crossed, observing the others that were trying to heft up the mallet and bring it down.

"I don't think I'm strong enough to carry that thing." Jinji said and began walking away, Gama shrugged and followed him.

"Wait! I-Uhm-If you win then then I'll be your slave for a week!" she shouted and the boy stopped abruptly. "You heard me!"

"Why do you want me to test my strength so much?"

"Don't listen to her, she gets impulsive when she's hungry." Magi interrupted and began pushing away the inventor.

"No…I know that look." Jinji said as he looked over his shoulder, still gripping his stuffed scorpion under his left arm. "She thinks I'm an imposter."

"I didn't say that-" Nirvana tried to say with her hands waving for the boy to calm down, her eyes large like dinner plates that he had caught on so quickly.

"You don't need to say it." he said before she could finish.

"Look…you look like someone I know. That's all…" she trailed off as Jinji fully turned around, flashing a quick knowing smirk to her. "My…Lord…?" the purple haired boy shook his head with a wink.

"No, my name is Jinji. You must be confusing me with someone else." Those that walked around them unashamedly eavesdropped on their conversation, though they were not able to grab the main points with the small hint the king of Sukai had dropped.

"You didn't know?" Nora fiercely whispered into the multi-coloured girl's ear.

"I did! I just wanted to confirm!" she muttered back, not so quietly. Magi though tried not to look like she was about to faint.

"Do you want to tag along with us? Gami always wants me to be around friends." He handed the stuffed toy to his disguised maid. All the kings royal guards were on the break Naruto had ordered them to go on, to celebrate in the festival, so the king did not have any gold rank soldiers following his every move in hidden positions, just his reliable combat maid, Shinikora, who was wearing a black wig and chose to don something more casual so as not to draw attention while Naruto had on a purple wig and black contact lenses to hid his godly rinnegan. He drew the line on applying makeup. Hiding in a genjutsu might draw the attention of a few people, especially the soldiers that had spent the majority of their lives studying illusions in the academy.

The females fought the urge not to bow to their master, who was obviously in disguise so as to hide his rank. "Yes, my-sir-king-ehem-Jinji." Magi replied on behalf of the others.

The majority of the festival took place around the Royal Palace of the King, which was placed on a highly raised platform at the very centre of the kingdom, giving the king a good view of his whole kingdom. This didn't mean that places at the edge of the kingdom were left out of the festivities; in the Soldier Accommodations District the bars there open and all the drinks were free, as by the king's order. Naruto would pay for the drinks from his treasury.

The king looked around with his mighty but hidden rinnegan eyes and ducked into a dark alley, his subordinates followed after him, not drawing too many eyes besides the undercover police officers, who recognized the three division heads and left it be, though they kept a vigilant ear out if they needed help. A police officer never truly went on a break, even if Naruto had ordered for their vigilance to cool down a bit.

Shinikora-or Gami-stayed at the mouth of the alley, just shaded by the darkness and allowed the other three females to pass by. The king hopped onto a dumpster and sat down, he leaned back and looked up to the sky; it was about five in the afternoon and the weather was very pleasant, caressing his skin with warm breathes and making the rinnegan king sign in comfort.

He closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head. "You have questions." He assumed and the females standing before him, their king sitting on a fairly clean dumpster. "You're free to ask."

They couldn't hold back the impulse to place their hands over their hearts and tilt their heads down to the ground, and despite having his eyes closed and supposedly unaware of their movement the king still puffed out an air of frustration.

"Why are you in disguise, my lord?" Nora asked first. "Is your life in danger?"

"Jinji," Naruto corrected for the second time and answered. "And no, I want to truly enjoy this festival without worrying about being bowed to left and right. I will be fairly busy during the course of this festival and the first day might be the only time I have to really…relax."

"Why not pose as a higher ranked official than a new academy student?" Nirvana queried.

Naruto shrugged. "I just felt like it."

"Sir-Jinji-if I may, I do not think it is proper for one such as you to walk around without proper protection." Nora said, putting her foot down with a mildly trembling voice.

Naruto's lips twitched down but he kept his eyes closed. "Are you assuming that we have an assassin after my head in my own home? Among my own people?"

The masked woman sputtered. "N-n-no! I did not mean to assume-"

"Are you saying that if anything remotely bad happened, and that is a big 'if', then my police officers are not more than enough to contain it?"

"S-s-s-s-sir!"

"Are you saying that I do not have the ability to protect myself?" he sat up abruptly and the shaking woman fell onto her knees immediately, making sure her hand was still over her heart and her eyes were on the ground in subservience. "That after everything you have seen me do without lifting my hands I still need constant security?" the fact that he spoke in a calm, low voice was what send chills down the spines of the division heads. There was no oppressive force on their shoulders, there was no blood lust in his voice, he did not even glare at them. He sat forward, propping his hands on the wide metal lid of dumpster at his side. "That my servant, Shinikora, is not fully capable of defending me if I ask her to?"

"My-my apologise, my lord Naruto. I-I st-stepped out of l-line. I-It will not happen again."

Naruto stared her stoically for a few seconds before he leaned back again and looked at the clear sky. "No, its fine. You are just looking out for my safety, but I would prefer it if you did not think of me like some sort of regular grounder daimyo that is heavily dependent on others to defend him." he said, speaking of how the daimyos and leaders on the ground mostly had no prior knowledge of combat and hid behind their soldiers.

"You are not a grounder sir; you are the Great King of the Sukai Kingdom. The greatest and mightiest leader the world has ever seen and will ever see." Nirvana piped up, trying to quell whatever anger was in her leader that he did not make them see.

Magi bobbed her head in agreement. "You do not need protection, my king; we your people need your protection." They were trying to stoke his ego so he didn't crush the head of Scout and Retrieval, Nora, into a bloody paste. It wasn't working because the king was not angry in the first place.

"Its fine, its fine." Naruto said as he waved for them to calm down. "But when I am in this disguise I am Jinji the academy student, understood?"

"Yes, Jinji."

"Good. Now, I trust in the abilities in the Inventions Division and Fuinjutsu Division to have the perfect device to protect our home from external aggression of any kind, whether it be jutsu, bombs or physical attacks." the floating island kingdom was being kept in the air by strong solar powered engines that powered massive, heavily muffled fans that constantly spun so that the kingdom was able to stay in one place at a time unless those that worked in the controls were ordered to move the kingdom. These engines were hidden behind Fuin-genjutsu that summoned clouds to hide them and cover the sound from the notice of the grounders, also swaddling the kingdom in clouds and sunlight to hide its presence. If by chance they were found then there was a translucent bubble of chakra that covered the island kingdom, able to take even the strongest lightning attack constantly until soldiers arrived to repel them. "I have looked at each security measure myself and I have personally approved them, or have I not?"

"You have, Jinji." Magi replied.

"Remember this, I was the one that assembled people to fight for my cause but that is not all; I am obligated to protect them, not because it is my duty as a king but also because I want to protect them. I would use my last breathe to ensure all of your safety, despite how selfish my ambitions are."

"Your ambitions are our ambitions." Nora said.

"And we are forever honoured you regard your people to such extents." Nirvana added.

The rinnegan king opened his eyes, showing the black contact lenses there, and sat up. "Well, I think this is more than enough of this talk; go and enjoy the festival."

"Do you mind if we accompany you?" Magi asked, watching as their king deftly hopped off the dustbin and dusted down the back of his black pants. When he looked at her with slightly narrowed eyes she hastily said. "So that we can enjoy the festival with you, my king-I mean Jinji."

"…Fine, try and keep up." he said and a tiny, excited smile spread on his face and he raced out of the alley with Gami, still holding the stuffed scorpion the king had won.

The three platinum ranks had to push their way through the crowd of people as they too ran about, playing and eating all the festival offered, most of which would be paid by the king through the Civilian Division while the others like the throwing games were paid by those that participated.

It was all a blur of colour and laughter as they chased their king as he rushed from game to game, food court to food court, actually letting himself go as much as his upbringing allowed and sparing a small smile on his face and an thrilled glow in his coal black eyes. At one moment they were all trying a dart game and another Nirvana was in a dance competition against a dark skinned man with four arms, then it all slurred together and Gami tried her hand eating a spicy pepper, making the gloating chef gape in horror when the disguised soul of the nine tails swallowed ten flaming hot peppers with a large, toothy grin on her face. The group laughed uproariously when the man grew red in the face after taking a single bite, thinking his peppers were defective, before they all ran away as he yelled profanities at them. Jinji almost got into a fist fight with a well-built man after said man brazenly groped Gami, if not for the timely intervention of Magi and Nora, who swept in and knocked sense into the man before Naruto could lose his cool and suck out his soul.

The mood took a slight dip after that until they ran into Satoshi, the head of Rescue and Support, and Mora, head hunter ninja for the kingdom. Both were wearing casual sleeveless shirts and black pants, though instead of sneakers or trainers they wore black boots. They waved over the group and did a double take when they saw Naruto in his Jinji disguise, though they silently, mutually, agreed to go along with it, even if they decided to still give him the respect of a king. Mora and Nora immediately threw their arms over each other's shoulders and the ever so happy Satoshi and Nirvana began chattering amongst themselves. Jinji walked in the middle but even still he dictated where to go by subtle bodily cues.

"Hey, Jinji." Satoshi said as he turned back to the disguised king. "Would it be ok if I left to go and see Hamato at the Grey Tusk Bar back in the SA (Soldier Accommodations) Division? We have some important things to talk about?"

"Is it something I should be made aware of?" Naruto prodded, idly realizing that it was nine at night and the street lights were on, illuminating the still busy streets. He noticed a few soldiers running on the roofs and stationing themselves to watch over them; his eyes twinkled at their intuition.

The smile on the man's face never wavered. "Yes. Tomorrow."

Naruto nodded and motioned for the man to come closer, whispering in his ear. "Please do so. I'd like it if you and Hamato reported to my office with Indra, I have a request to ask him."

"Yes, sir-Jinji." The man said with a subtle nod of his head. He soon melted into the background and vanished in the crowd of people.

The king saw some of the police patrol back and forth in the crowd, some dragging with them handcuffed people that had been causing trouble. As the night went on the throng of people thinned and the patrol increased, until Naruto became tired and decided to return back to his palace.

.

.

.

.

Naruto's eyes burst open and he quietly groaned as the sleep gently left him. He tried to sit up but a weight on his chest kept him in place. He looked down and blinked twice when he saw a white head snuggling close to his chest, his eyes ventured to his right and there was a mop of rainbow coloured hair hugging his arm and then to his right there was mint green hair. All three females moaned tiredly when he shifted his arms, making him realize that he had them wrapped around their shoulders, pulling them close to him under the thick blanket. The king breathed gently and his fingers twitched, the girls were lifted off his body and he levitated upwards a little, his control over gravity pulled him out and he allowed them to drop gently onto the bed. The rinnegan holder landed on his feet silently, sparing a quick look to the girls before he proceeded to his bathroom. He passed by the mirror and stopped when he got a glimpse at himself; his red hair was frizzy and all over the place, there was a cow lick on his forehead from kami knows what, he had many red kisses on his chest and mid-abdomen and his black pants were frayed at the feet.

The teen rubbed out the last vestiges of sleep from his eyes and walked into his bathroom; he had a crazy, partly memorable night, like with a few other nights he had with some of the women he trusted, this trust was for them to keep their bedroom relations a secret. It wasn't the first time he had invited more than one female into his room and with his almost insatiable Uzumaki libido it would most definitely not be the last.

It was good that he didn't just ask any random woman but rather people that had sworn an oath of secrecy mainly due to how close they worked to his office. Shinikora was usually the one that participated in the nightly, and sometimes daily, romps in the bedroom but he had sent her out on an errand in the kingdom as they reached the palace.

The king stepped out of the bathroom, steam billowing in his wake as he rubbed his hair with a towel. He passed the bed where the girls lay on, Nirvana, Nora and Magi, and entered his wardrobe. He emerged in a short sleeved red shirt and pants, his obsidian under armour now in plain view. He opened the door and passed by his maid as he walked out, the woman followed behind him, making sure to close the door to hide the decency of the exhausted females sleeping in the king's bed.

"Indra and the others are waiting for you in your office." The fox said to her king. Naruto nodded and proceeded up the stairs, replying to the greeting of the palace workers that went around throwing curtains open and dusting down his furniture. Outside the palace the kingdom was already awake and ready for another day of festivities. Two silver ranks snapped into attention at his arrival and opened the door for him; Naruto entered and they closed the door behind him, though allowing Shinikora to enter as well.

The office of the King of the Sukai Kingdom had four sides and the solid mahogany desk. The carpet was deep red and the paint on the wall was white with gold lines on the corners and the entire ceiling. The whole of the wall to the right of the desk was a large window, showing the kingdom. It was an unassuming office by Naruto's request, but only until he decided what to fill it with.

Indra, head of Frontline soldiers, Hamato, head of Intelligence and Interrogation, and Satoshi, head of Rescue and Support, stood at attention before his desk in their combat uniform. Indra had the kubikiri sheathe don his back.

Naruto smoothly sat down and relaxed in his chair. "Before we begin, Satoshi and Hamato." He motioned for them to speak.

Hamato was the one to speak up. "We were discussing on what you wanted us to do during our last Division head meeting here in your office."

Naruto 'ah'd' in understanding, recalling that he had tasked the division heads to prepare for what would happen after the festival. He also assigned specific functions to specific members. To the two heads he gave them the task of keeping watch of the countries he had already conquered. He told them to go on.

"Our tracking chip tells us that madam Koyuki is currently meeting Hatake Kakashi." He unsealed a scroll from his palm. "This is what they discussed so far. Do you want us to have Kakashi and his team taken care of?" He gave the conversation manuscript to Naruto and he opened it. His smile increased fractionally and he handed it back to Hamato, his fully exposed rinnegan glowing with joy.

"Perfect. That is exactly the message I want Konoha to get. Speaking of messages…" he pulled out a drawer from his desk and riffled through the neatly filed papers there before pulling out a single sheet. He gave it to Hamato. "Have that sent to all the leaders of the countries and hidden villages we haven't yet conquered, including Konoha and Fire country. Make sure you assign them to their respective leaders, not just generally assigning them; I want them to feel like I'm speaking to them personally."

"If I may, my lord." Indra piped up.

"Yes?"

"Do you want them to wait for a reply?"

Naruto hummed before he shook his head. "No. I made sure to have every possible outcome of them reading the letter accounted for; if they choose right or wrong is up to them." he perched his elbows on his desk and his head on his thumbs. "I want at least a squad silver ranked Intelligence and Interrogation soldiers to deliver them, seeing as they are best at sending out information and they should be able to defend themselves if things get rough, though I doubt they will be detected."

"I'm honoured by your thoughts, my lord." Hamato muttered with a polite bow.

Naruto sat forward prompting his loyal till death soldiers to stand straighter. "Don't worry about it. Now, I'm sure you are all aware of the exact details in the Fealty Agreement Scroll." They nodded. "That means each village head or daimyo are allowed to give as much information as possible to those that ask but are not allowed to lend aid in a revolt on my rulership." He looked each of them in the eye as he paused. "That means that the ninjas from Konoha that Division head Yu of Espionage and Infiltration and Division head Hamato have reported that are in Spring are not to be attacked and this goes for Spring as well, until Spring give ninjas to aid in the revolt. Though I'm sure madam Koyuki has read the agreement deal in detail."

"Understood, sir." They all said.

"Do you three know why?"

"Yes, sir."

"Just so we don't have any confusion in the air, can someone tell me why I want the world to know about us before we strike?"

Hamato spoke on behalf of the others. "The Sukai Forces individual strength, technological, seal and medical advancements have given us a big advantage over the grounders. If we were to march in with all we have then they will stand no chance and submit much too quickly."

"And…we want them to prepare as much as possible so that after we defeat they will realize that no matter what the Sukai kingdom will always be great." He faced Indra. "Will you be free by noon?"

"…Yes, sir."

"If you will be busy with your duties I won't mind." Naruto insisted.

"I just have a routine weekly inspection of the barracks and the Accommodations District, and a meeting with Division head Karin of Medical for the report on the well-being of your soldiers. What is it you want me to do, sir?"

"I want to have a quick spar to see if my skills have dulled."

"I do not think they have dulled." Indra said as he momentarily lost his cool; his king wanted to fight against him. It was cause to panic for him.

Naruto waved for the man to relax, even though the only indication that he was panicking was the light dusting of perspiration on his forehead. "It's just a quick eye and body check. Do not worry, I will not go overboard. Push those scheduled inspections and meetings down to this evening; I want that spar soonest."

"I am humbled you want to fight me, my lord."

"You may all go." The platinum ranks bowed and left his office. "Shinikora, I have a mission for you."

The maid stepped before his desk and bowed, awaiting his command. "What is it you want me to do, my king?"

"I want you to personally contact my spy in Suna to check if she would need help 'taking care' of the Sand Siblings if Suna decides not to submit. You know of her pride so if she insists that she needs no help…then stay regardless."

"Do you want me to have another of your maids to work in my place?" he nodded and the soul of the fox in human form bobbed her head and left to go to her room to get ready for her time in the desert.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An hour later

The Hokage's office

Hokage's tower

Konohagakure no Sato

Minato rubbed his forehead. 'Kakashi and his team must have reached Spring by now.' He tiredly stalked to his desk. His assistant greeted him and he flippantly answered with a wave to her. His eyes suddenly became clearer at the letter seated safely on his Hokage's working table. He suspiciously looked around his office, not seeing anything out of place besides the widely open window, allowing in the cool morning air into his workplace. His bright blue eyes stayed on the window, his left hand inching behind him but stopping when the shadow hidden behind the curtain lightened. 'Strange…'

He pulled out a small scroll from his white with red flames cloak and tossed it onto the scroll on his desk, it burst into white smoke and a minute later he blew away the smoke with a low level wind jutsu, revealing the scroll to be untouched and unaffected; meaning it was safe and without any traps on it.

He swiped it off his desk and unrolled it.

To Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage of Konoha

I am Naruto, the king of the Sukai kingdom and leader of the Sukai forces that successfully invaded Lightning, Spring and Water countries. If you are not aware of this fact then you may go and inquire about them, the daimyos and Kage's are permitted to give as much detailed information they want.

Those three countries, all respectable foes in their own right, were no match for my soldiers; they all fell in two days. That means that I invaded two countries in one day and the third was a few hours after sunrise. If this is not enough to convince you of our might then, again, you may ask the daimyos and Kage's of the places I conquered, I'm am certain they will tell you of how easily we took them down and if my assumptions are correct then Spring country will have video surveillance; I made sure they weren't taken out as I walked in.

My orders are simple; if you wish not to be trampled under the might of me and my army then unseal the Fealty Agreement Scroll from this letter and sign it, but if it is shredded to pieces then I will immediately be notified and I will assume that your country wishes not to swear fealty to me, but if you sign it then we will pass by in six days to collect it. Not signing at all will also be taken as defiance and I will subdue defiance or destroy it if I see fit.

Do not forget the lives you hold accountable to.

If you disagree to swear fealty to me then I will have no other option to come to there myself to show you exactly why I am king of the Sukai kingdom.

I will give you six days to decide the fate of your people.

The fate of your people lies in your hands.

The King of The Sukai Kingdom,

Lord Naruto.

Minato slowly lifted his eyes off the letter and hissed in fury. 'So you're still alive you little piece of dog shit!' he unknowingly began pulsing killer intent, pressing down on the ANBU that hid around his office as well as making his assistant cry in pain. "Like hell I will submit to you."

The Yondaime Hokage tore up the letter, shredding the pieces with wind chakra. The blond man threw away the tiny pieces and yelled.

"I'll kill you myself!"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

133K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
119K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...